All Comments on 'Mommy's Bi Cuckold: Caged'

by secondsamuel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuckin trash

Al_AnonAl_Anonalmost 2 years ago

Awesome. Imagine how much worse Millie will feel when he learns that he went through all that for nothing since you can piss while wearing a cock cage.

I love that you've kept Milly focused on his lust for mom, and as a result he does all sorts of things he genuinely hates. All too often, characters in a role like his outright enjoy being degraded and humiliated. But Milly isn't a masochist like that, he's a freak that loves his mommy the wrong way. On top of that, the mom has now admitted that she knows Brad is a bully & gets turned on by it. Milly is now caught in a perfect trap. Can't wait to see what happens next. With someone as pathetic as him, the only limits he has are going to be the Literotica content guidelines.

Realdeal123Realdeal123almost 2 years ago

This is cross the line, hell, even sadist can't turn on reading this, hell even psychopath will weird out by this.

Scwilliams733Scwilliams733almost 2 years ago

This was a big drop off from part 1. The at-school portion doesn't have the same pop as when the mom is involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Skipped a lot of steps here. Didn't get to play long enough in the realm of "I can't let anyone find out. It's just a secret between the 3 of us. I better keep Brad happy so he doesn't tell others." before you lurched straight into "The whole school knows." Exposing the sub loses a lot of the tension. This MIGHT have worked as the end of a 10 part series. Doing it now just feels like it was a rushed leap to the worst situation you can imagine.

bobcatii50bobcatii5010 months ago

what a stupid kid!!!! why didn't he just leave in the first place and go to Brads house and tell his mom seeing Miltons mom didn't care and then just take off!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecondsamuel@secondsamuel
Many of my older stories have been sold. But if you email me (with your email address) I am happy to share any of your favorites for free. My wife and I are both bisexual, polyamorous, and ridiculously kinky which is reflected in my work. If you are interested in lifestyle/lg...