Mommy's Bi Cuckold: Caged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It always ached.

I couldn't stop thinking about Brad and my mom. So against the plastic, the skin on the sides of my penis would swell, itching and chafing against my cage. I was so desperate to get hard, needing an erection that was physically impossible within the constraints of my cage.

I tried everything, constantly rubbing my legs together like a pitiful little cricket, craving attention in the worst possible way, and unable to even touch my encased cock.

By third period, I knew I had a problem. I would have to pee through this thing, and the only way would be to ask Brad to get it off.

I caught him on the way to the gym.

"Brad, can I have the key?"

Then one of his jock friends stopped, overhearing the entire exchange.

"What? You want to jerk it now? What did you accidentally bump into Chrissy Highgarten again?"

It was another one of their jokes. During a lab, I had been caught staring at Chrissy, the popular drill team captain. Then I sort of, almost accidently bumped into her.

I didn't touch anything!

I thought about it, wanting to graze her ass or tits, fuck everyone would. Just watching her bend over, the indent of crack plainly visible in pants that could have been plastered on in paint. I wish I'd reached out and brushed the smallest whiff of her cheeks when I fake fell.

I barely brushed her thighs.

And still it was enough to make the rest of the class hoot.

And Chrissy blush.

"What, you see her ankle or something?"

I looked at the restroom, trying not to wiggle my legs together.

"Please... Brad..."

His friend was leaning in, listening to every word.

"Awww, what does Millie want?"

"C'mon man."

I teared up, trying not to cry.

"If you ask, I might give it to you."

I had a moment to think about it, then my hand shot to my crotch, my legs rubbing together like a pitiful little cricket.

"Dude, are you gonna pee or jack it? Stop being such a fag."

"Ask!" Brad insisted.

I just couldn't.

"He can't jack it, Logan. He can't even pee. Millie's got this cage around his dick, and I've got the key."

Logan thought about it a second.

"That's fucking gay."

"No, eww, don't fucking start. His mom gave it to me."

"Kate Johnson? No fucking way."

"Way dude. She gave it to me after I gave it to her."

"You're telling me this shrimp's mom, put... what, did she put his dick in a box?"

I squirmed, face red, eyes watering, desperate not to pee in the hallway ten steps away from the boy's room.

Logan danced a little, motioning around his junk.

"It's a dick in a box!"

"It's not a box. It's a cage. Like so he can't jerk it."

"Oh..."

Logan's overworked wheels started turning again.

"His mom's got him locked up. Like one of those medieval girls."

"Yeah, kind of. It's small though. He's small."

"You've seen it? Fag!"

Brad punched him in the shoulder.

"Fag yourself, you've seen it. We've all seen it. His mom put him in this damn thing cause he keeps creeping around when I fuck her."

He looked at me, clearly disgusted at the wriggling mess in front of him.

"To your mom? Sick..."

"Yeah. So, like, I get to decide when he gets the key, and I guess he needs to tinkle."

Logan picked up the act instantly.

"Oh... does the little boy need to make a pee-pee?"

"Here's his keys, you tell me. What should we make him do to earn it?"

Logan dangled the key, holding it above my reach. He lowered it, and with one hand I tried to grab at the ring, only to have him yank it away.

"Almost... here!"

He let it come a little closer.

I grabbed, and missed.

And this time, a little pee came out in a warm, wet spot I prayed only I could notice.

"Oh stop bullying him..."

I recognized the voice, and couldn't turn.

"It's no big deal Chrissy."

I wanted to shrink down and die. I thought about running to the restroom, trying to keep my legs together and my hands from squeezing my desperate cock.

"Yeah, Millie, tell her how much you enjoy it."

"It's... fine..."

I breathed through gritted teeth.

"Give him those... keys... Are those to his locker?"

"Yeah, Millie, what are they for?" Brad teased.

I was trying so hard to hold it, pushing back the rising stream with every ounce of will. It couldn't be in front of such a goddess. It was a cliche to have a crush on Chrissy. She was tall, auburn hair, with perfect proportions, a masturbatory fantasy come to life, and oh, so sweet. She'd only had two boyfriends in high school, going from one perfect match to the next.

Completely unattainable to a guy like me.

"If you want it so bad, go get it."

Logan opened the door to the girl's room and chucked in the key.

What's sad is that I didn't even think about it.

I bolted to Brad's roaring laughter.

"He might as well go in there. I bet he even sits down.

I barely had time to consider the thought of girls. I didn't see it on the floor. I searched the filthy tiles, sinking to nearly my knees. I tried ignoring the toilet paper and paper towels littered all around each stall, and only then noticed that at least I was alone.

I was desperate enough to think about checking the toilets, then I caught myself, forcing the urine down from my eyeballs to actually look.

Logan had thrown it near the waste basket. I mean, yeah he was a quarterback, but it must have ricocheted or something to smack below the metal bin, nearly hidden by matted up paper towels. I nearly dove to my knees, fumbling with my belt. The cage caught my zipper as I rushed awkwardly against a swelling against the pit of my stomach.

I was so close.

I tried to squeeze my legs shut, hearing footsteps and turning with my pants around my ankles, Mommy's cum filled panties still stuck on my pitiful pink cock cage.

"Jeez.. I would have gotten for you. It's not like you'll see anything-"

Chrissy's voice stopped.

I tried to hide myself, the keys still in my hand, unable to meet her eyes.

I wanted to die.

Everything about me seemed shattered, my self-image, self-esteem, any of idea of an identify fucked because of this one moment.

I was a perverted freak.

There was so much disgust in her eyes. She gave me a loathsome look, a searing stare of pure hatred. My lips quivered, what could I say? How could I explain being caught with my pants around my ankles in the girls room, a pink plastic cage covering my cock.

I swallowed hard.

I lost focus for one second, then jolted back to reality when the warm stream started to soak through my thighs. I squeezed, having to look down from Chrissy's death glare to be sure I stopped the flow.

Then I heard them laughing.

She wasn't alone.

Logan and Brad barged in after her, my bully pointing at the dark wet spot spreading down my boxers and onto my jeans. I was still squirming awkwardly, trying to get the key to fit in the hole, fighting a losing battle against these small little spurts. My eyes would dart involuntarily to the three of them, their expressions a mixture of shock, pity, and scorn as I fumbled with the now soaked lock around my cage.

"Please! I didn't get all of it out!"

I don't even know why I screamed it. I was just so desperate and cum drunk to get it out, and still my poor tormented penis shot out bursts of urine like I was ejaculating.

And worse, because it had been so long without an orgasm, I almost liked it.

I did like it.

She was paying attention to me.

"No one's touching that..." Brad said.

"Oh my god, no. He's soaking in piss. What... what is that? Did you lock him up as a prank or something?"

"Dude his mom did. Little man's jacking it too much."

She paused, trying to contemplate such a stupid truth.

"Oh my god, really?"

She leaned over, and I could see just so much cleavage. I full-on stared at the red bra hiding those perfectly petite curves, barely able to unlock the chastity device. I worked at the interlocking devices, pulling out the pegs, frantically pulling off the sheath.

I sprung out rock hard.

Just my few pitiful inches standing rigid at attention even as I need to pee.

"Is he?"

Chrissy let the question linger.

"Not that you could tell but yeah," Brad answered.

"It's so small... not that I've seen..."

Chrissy started to add then stopped.

"Fuck man, I can't believe he's hard."

"The dirty faggot gets horny to pretty much anything. He'd cum right now if I'd let him."

Chrissy smirked.

"Really?"

Then she leaned over more, adjusting her bra, deliberating tormenting me with the sight of everything but her nipple.

"I could really make you cum covered in your own pee?"

I didn't even know I had started jerking it. I barely had a second to enjoy it. The freedom, the feel of the air against my skin, it was too much.

It had only been a few hours, but the night's torment had been more than enough. I almost instantly reached the point of no return, spewing my load from my little pricklet

Chrissy giggled.

"Oh my god, like what, 15 seconds? Eww... it's everywhere. What were you even thinking? You'll have to drive home like that."

"Yeah man, go home and change."

"No... no... he can't just leave the girl's bathroom covered in his... in his..."

Chrissy couldn't find the words.

The pleasure had all but evaporated, leaving me in a swallowing sink of shame. I looked down at my deflating cock, still needing to pee, looking guiltily at the dobs and streams of cum that had shot past my pants and onto the dirty tile, where a small puddle of urine stood.

"He's got to clean it up."

"Make him lick it up!"

"Eww... not that."

"Come on man, you said he'd do anything."

Brad's smile spread as he saw the look on my face.

"Lick it all up."

I must have gone white.

"Brad, come on Brad. That's not... he wouldn't..."

"He would. Watch."

He glared down at me, eyes full of hatred.

"Lick it up, and I'll leave the bedroom door open next time."

"Oh god..." I squeaked, knowing what I would decide.

I wasn't ready to cum again now. I still needed to pee. But everything was oversensitive, each piece of my penis tingling from all the attention. I could imagine it later, my mother's naked body moving back against Brad's impossibly sized cock. It would be so much better than last night, when all I could do was listen to her moans.

I could see her tits in my face.

And then my mind went to her and Chrissy, her bare breasts mashed against that red bra. I wanted it so bad, and looking down at the unknowable mix of piss, cum, and whatever else...

I gulped, trying to steel my stomach for what seemed inevitable.

Brad took my reluctance as asking for more.

"I'll even leave the cage off..."

Thank god he offered.

Looking down, as Logan and Brad hooted, I brought my lips to taste the salty globs on my tongue.

Too late now.

"Every last drop..."

Why stop now.

I will always be what I was then, and later, they'll want worse. I know I'll give it to them. I sucked up the sick almost like blowing bubbles, trying to spread more of it around my chin and face until they caught me.

"Swallow!"

The streaks of cum were the easy part. When I slurped at the pool of urine, I spurted, coughed, choked, and nearly threw up. There was an unnatural taste to it, like chemicals mixed with a tangy, salty bile. It took me several attempts, I even cried and begged before Brad forced my face into it with his boot on my back, sliding me around on the floor like a mop.

At that point, Chrissy had enough.

So they left me like that, pants around my ankles, sobbing silently to myself as I thought about how best to quickly clean myself up.

Before anyone else caught me.

12