Mommy's Cuckcake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome, little one." Nancy replied with that evil grin now prominently displayed.

Missy immediately blushed and cast her eyes to the floor, confirming Nancy's assumptions about the hard-bodied socialite. Missy's knees had a mind of their own, and buckled a bit, as though they were forcing her to kneel as she should. She caught herself from crumbling to her knees, but that ever-so-present tingle between her legs escalated to the point that she had to quickly rub her thighs together to quell it.

Nancy noticed all these signs of submission and walked away saying, "Come find me when you are ready for me." She paused a moment and corrected herself, "Excuse me, I mean when you're ready to go."

****

"Come you needy, submissive piss-whore." Nancy commanded Melissa while she stood over her completely naked, spaying a shower of urine all over Melissa's fully clothed body. Missy was lying on her priceless Persian rug, in the middle of her living room.

"OH MY GAWD, THANK YOU MS. NANCY! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Melissa wailed as her pent-up orgasm ripped through her while she abused her own pussy.

Two hours earlier.......

"Welcome Nancy, come on in." Melissa enthusiastically greeted Nancy at her front door. She had been waiting for almost an hour for Nancy to arrive. Earlier, Nancy had told her she had one more thing to take care of at the church and that Melissa should go home and prepare the tea and she would be right behind her. Melissa had done that, but when Nancy didn't arrive in a timely manner, she began to get nervous. The longer she waited, the more anxious she became. The more anxious she became, the needier she became. Nancy, on the other hand, was no stranger to the D/s game and knew exactly what she was doing, making Melissa wait for her. She knew by the time she arrived, Melissa's submissive tendencies would have her on edge and much easier to bend to her will. What Nancy didn't know, was that she would be the unknowing recipient of a very motivated sub. Melissa's need to be with Emma would have her submitting to every command issued by the rotund, and often vicious domme.

The two women sat in the living room on apposed couches. Nancy measured up Melissa in no time. She was quite confident she would soon be putting the normally haughty socialite in her place and having her willingly submitting to her. Melissa was not so sure of herself. She was quite repulsed by Nancy and was having trouble summoning the courage to submit to her. However, the thought of being with Emma drove her to suppress her feelings for the "bossy, fat, lesbo bitch" as she and Jill had referred to her on many occasions in the past. The conversation had been uninspiring, as Melissa tried to figure out how to broach the subject of submitting to her, when Nancy made that worry mute.

"We both know you didn't invite me over for tea to discuss these mundane subjects did you, Missy?" Nancy said, staring Melissa right in the face. She had never called her Missy before, but somehow, at this moment, it felt right. Then Nancy continued, "Tell Ms. Nancy what you really want." Empasizing the Ms, not Mrs, or Miss.

Calling herself that, made it seem as though she were superior, like a teacher addressing a student. Melissa's face got flush, and she could feel herself falling just like she had with Emma. She breathed deeply, trying to compose herself, but something was happening inside, and she could not stop it. She was trying one more time to regulate her breathing and anxiety, when Nancy pressed her advantage.

"WELL?" Nancy snapped, "Tell Ms. Nancy what you want, Precious." She stood and approached Melissa, who froze, still sitting on the couch.

Melissa averted her eyes, just like she did at the church. Nancy leaned over, put her finger under Melissa's chin and raised her gaze up to meet hers.

"Tell me, NOW!"

A lump immediately formed in Melissa's throat, and she couldn't find her voice. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. Nancy could see this was not going to be hard at all. This rich snooty bitch was going to fall, and she was going to make her fall hard. Melissa, who had justified her actions by telling herself she was doing this to be with Emma, found those thoughts of Emma gone. She didn't understand it, but she has plunging into subspace and this plunge had her yearning inside to submit and do as she was told, no matter how disgusting she had found Nancy to be in the past. Nancy was experience enough to recognize Melissa's predicament and she pushed her deeper.

"You don't have to answer?" Nancy quizzed her. "Ms. Nancy knows exactly what you want, you rich, little, stuck-up, slut. You want to be my bitch, don't you?"

Just like with Emma, the domination and the humiliating words, aroused Melissa like nothing else she had experienced. She looked right into Nancy's eyes and nodded. Nancy was not going to let her get away with that. She always hated the women like Melissa and Jill, the rich ones, the pretty ones, the ones who always acted as though they were better than her.

"Say it!" Nancy demanded. Say, 'Ms. Nancy, I want to be your bitch!"

Melissa swallowed the lump in her throat and repeated the mantra. As the words came out of her mouth, she felt her pussy quiver with a mini-orgasm, causing her to squeal a little at the end of her sentence.

"OK, you can be my bitch, Melissa, since you asked so nicely." Nancy replied, using the same words she had earlier at the church when Melissa asked her over for tea. She stepped back, opened her arms and commanded, "If that is what you want, undress me."

Melissa stood to comply.

"From your knees, whore!" Nancy barked.

Melisssa dropped to her knees. Nancy stepped out of her flats and Melissa took them, moving them, near the couch. Nancy stood silently as Missy unbuttoned the front of Nancy's dress and peeled it from her full figure. She laid it neatly on the couch. Nancy didn't wear a conventional bra but had on a body shaping tank top that came all the way down over the nude control-top pantyhose she wore, both garments struggled to hold the girth of her breasts and her midsection in place. She wore no panties under those hose, and they left the thick patch of pussy hair completely visible. Knowing Melissa could not take her body shaper off from her knees, she pulled the garment off and handed it to Melissa, who folded it neatly and laid it next to the dress. Nancy's fat tits were on full display, resting on the roll of her stomach. They did not have much volume, almost flat, like pancakes, but her dark areolae where the biggest ones Melissa had ever seen, and the nipples in the center were thick and pointing down, directly at the kneeling Melissa, whose mouth watered, wishing she could suck them both. Reaching up, Melissa pulled the waistband of the pantyhose past Ms. Nancy's bulging belly and down her legs, helping the rotund woman step clear of them, before likewise folding then neatly and placing them on the top of the clothes on the couch and turned back. Nancy was completely nude, and Melissa would have been disgusted by her form just a day ago, but she was so deep into subspace at this point that she now viewed the bossy church lady as a sexy, desirable woman.

Nancy went right for the kill, turning around, bending at the waist, broadening her stance, spreading her broad ass cheeks, backed up inches from Melissa's face and demanded, "Smell me, slut!"

Even though restricted between her thick thighs, Nancy's pussy lips spread a bit, revealing her heated and dripping pink pussy. Melissa could see that pink center, as well as Nancy's rosebud. She did as she was told and breathed in. The large woman was not unclean at all, and the smell was surprisingly erotic to Melissa. She breathed in again. The scent filled her sinuses and she salivated. The scent would be imbedded in her brain and she would never forget this moment, or this intoxicating aroma. She could taste it, without even touching it with her tongue.

Nancy didn't move or say a word for quite some time, making Melissa breathe her in over and over. Finally, she broke the silence. "Lick me, whore!"

Melissa obeyed and plunged in, to get an actual taste. However, she didn't get too much of a taste because Nancy stepped forward, disengaging grom Missy's tongue. She stood up, turned around and slapped Missy across the face.

"My ass, you disobedient cunt!" Nancy scolded her. "You must earn the right to lick my fabulous pussy. You understand me?"

Missy covered her now throbbing cheek and tears immediately began to leak form her eyes. "Yes, Ms. Nancy." She sobbed.

Nancy turned back around and assumed the previous position. Melissa did as was expected, and resumed licking, only this time she devoured Nancy's puckered hole. She licked and teased it with the tip of her tongue. Nancy "ooh"ed and "ah"ed, letting go of her ass with one hand to put it between her legs, vigorously rubbing her own clit.

"Put it inside, you filthy whore, Fuck my dirty hole with your tongue!" The domme demanded.

The humiliation of the act and the humbling words had Melissa filling her panties with her juices. She began to rub her pussy though her panties, before Nancy noticed and scolded her again, telling her she was not to touch unless she allowed it. Melissa groaned her disapproval but did as she was told.

Nancy was on the verge of orgasm, and moments later, she unleashed a blood curdling scream when that orgasm consumed her. Melissa's face was buried in Nancy's cavernous ass crack, but the orgasming woman, grabbed the back of Melissa's head and yanked her face deeper.

"Deeper, slut! Get it way in there she screamed, her whole body shaking. Melissa could hardly breathe and was desperately struggling for air when Nancy finally let her go. Melissa collapsed on the floor, panting, and Nancy fell forward onto the opposing couch out of breath. It took quite a while for them both to recover from their shared experience.

Now recovered, Nancy had one more humiliation to inflict on the snooty rich bitch. Standing, she commanded Melissa to lie in the middle of her rug. This was the rug Nancy had bragged about so much at church. Nancy was sick of hearing about it. Melissa obeyed, crawling the short distance to the rug, and lied on her back in the center. Nancy moved her naked form to be standing over the fully clothed debutante. Then she lowered herself, so she was straddling Missy's face, knees on either side. She spread her pussy wide, exposing her clit. Looking down past her heavy breasts and stomach to Missy's face she spoke.

Wanna taste Ms. Nancy's fabulous pussy?"

"Yes Please." Melissa replied, nodding eagerly.

"Open your whore mouth."

Missy complied.

"Stick out your tongue. Lay it on your chin."

Melissa lay it flay out as instructed.

Nancy lowered her dripping pussy onto Missy's open mouth and exposed tongue. As she did she warned her, "Do not lick!" It was the ultimate tease. The object of her desire touching her mouth, but not being able to devour it. Nancy positioned herself so Melissa's mouth covered the whole of her womanhood. Then she asked, "You want to come, slut?"

Melissa nodded.

"Play with your filthy hole, cunt!" Nancy demanded. "But don't you dare come until I give you permission.

Melissa shoved her hand down her panties and began rubbing her clit. Nancy verbally abused her as Melissa edged herself several times, barely avoiding climax. Satisfied she had her sufficiently worked up, Nancy stood again and positioned herself over Melissa's midsection. Then she spread her pussy again, displaying it for Missy.

"Isn't it beautiful, little one?" She asked.

"Yes, Ms Nancy." She replied, mesmerized by the sight. She was hanging off the edge of pleasure, she had to stop playing.

"Keep masturbating, tramp!"

Missy did, but was so close, she had to do it gingerly. "May I Please come, Ms. Nancy, pleeeeeeeeease?" She begged.

"I am going to count down for 10 and when I get to zero, and not a moment before, you may cum, whore."

"Yes Ms. Nancy, thank you Ms. Nancy."

Nancy started the count down, and Melissa rubbed herself, keeping her orgasm just under the surface. By the time Nancy was at 2, Melissa could never have stopped the tsunami that was her orgasm from hitting landfall, if her life depended on it. At "1" Melissa let it finally go, and so did Nancy. When she said zero, the downpour of urine hit Melissa's face and neck and covered her designer clothes, soaking them and the rug below. Nancy crowed out loud at the predicament of her rich-bitch sub.

"Come you needy, submissive piss-whore."

"Yes, thank you Ms. Nancy! Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Melissa wailed as the biggest orgasm of her life ripped through her while she abused her own pussy. Her body shook and her pussy squirted, soaking her clothes and the rug almost as much as Nancy's deluge of urine did.

When she was done relieving herself on Melissa and her rug, Nancy moved to the couch, put her dress on with nothing underneath and grabbed the rest of her things. As she walked by the drenched and still recovering Missy she said, "Until next time, you needy cunt." She was certain there would be a next time. There always was with need subs like this one.

Melissa lie there for another 20 minutes contemplating her situation. As the smell began to consume her and the warm wetness turned to cold, she justified that she had done all this to be with Emma. She stood, undressed on the rug, rolled it up, with her clothes inside, and drug it all, stark naked, through the kitchen and into the back yard, leaving it there. She would have the gardener get rid of it. She rushed upstairs and showered. As she came out of subspace and crashed, the emotions overwhelmed her. She balled up on the floor of the shower sobbing, until she finally collected herself. She crawled into bed naked, even though it was only early evening, and she passed out, not waking up until late the next morning. The last thought in her mind as she fell asleep, was how proud of her Emma would be when she showed her the video of her obeying her commands.

To be continued.....if there is interest