All Comments on 'Mommy's Little Knob Gobbler Ch. 02'

by Panty Wrangler

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
NegamerguyNegamerguyover 2 years ago

Oh fuck......more please!!!!

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 2 years ago

Ohhh Myyy, yoga classes and tight yoga pants caressing his smooth "hinny" and full, plump, boiling Tessies. SeXy Trudy's fine butt and Michelle's pointy nipples...Mmmm!!! I believe that Mommy June might have the opportunity to slowly "turn" cute Stevie into Steffy...or Stacie, cuz he's/she's definitely a naughty, pervy Cumm Slut. A decidedly delicious thread for this naughty PantyBoi......thanks for sharing your story...Yumm-Yummzzz... xoxoxo ;-)

SatinpantybulgeSatinpantybulgeover 2 years ago

Loved it! The yoga pants, the peach thong, shaving off the body hair, getting hard in front of the yoga girls, mom slowly continuing to sissify him. I like how you’ve set up so many possible paths to go down: how much more sissification will mom initiate, possible sexual encounters with the yoga girls, the myriad of sexual encounters with mom. Can’t wait to see where you take this. My panty covered cock was hard from the beginning.

Another great story. Please keep ‘em cumming.

imupforanythingruimupforanythingruover 2 years ago

Absolutely love this story. The yoga class is a great side story. Would like to see the mom and her friends help with his hard on. I would also enjoy some panty wetting and pissing on each other through their yoga pants and panties. Im leaking so much precum in my green panties right now. I cant wait to taste my

cum

satinpantyboysatinpantyboyover 2 years ago
Soooo Hot!

Please give us another chapter!

BeeJay69BeeJay69over 2 years ago

Wow, that got me going ;-)

Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In an upcoming chapter, I imagine the two of them sitting down for dinner at home in the dining room. She calls him downstairs "dinner's ready."

He enters with eyes cast down in a somewhat embarrassed state as a result of what happened in the bedroom. She smiles inwardly to herself, thinking "seeing him embarrassed is arousing all on its own." Deciding to amplify his embarrassment for her own sexual arousal, she becomes uncharacteristically quiet, creating an awkward silence since he has never really been much of a talker and relied on her to carry conversations.

He does his best to break the silence with some random small talk unrelated to what happened in his bedroom. Mentioning upcoming college exams; thinking out loud that he needs to mow the lawn before the forecasted rainstorm, and asking whether the mail was delivered today. Anything to get her to talk in order to gauge where her mind is at. Unsure what exactly she's thinks regarding his behavior and how she's processing it all. The silence embarrassing him further with each minute of their somewhat short dinner... and it's incredibly arousing for her to bring on that embarrassment in him. Exactly what she wanted in that moment, for her own sexual pleasure, without revealing it to him. In the process, exerting a subtle dominance over him.

Also recognizing, based on her own sexual experience that sometimes awkwardness and embarrassment can be arousing for the person being embarrassed, assuming it's handled the right way. Further recognizing everyone has first-time sexual experiences they'll most likely never forget. The best we can hope for is they're great first time experiences. She wants that for him. He had many already in recent days. Jacking off with her panties in private. Being caught. Being confronted. Being talked to about it in a way that was later sexualized because of the comments she made to him during that conversation. Him re-imagining those comments later while jacking off and interpreting them as dirty talk. Yoga, and everything that happened there. The notes on top of clean panties. Especially his most recent first in the bedroom together.

Firsts can range from horrible to incredible. The more vanilla being a first kiss, first dance, first hand job, loosing your virginity, etc. She wants more for him. His upcoming firsts will be incredible, because she intends to guide them to a point of euphoric bliss.

Based on her own years of sexual experimentation, and now that they have broken down a significant barrier, she wants to take her time in deliberately breaking down other barriers in a way that savors every new first, in tantalizingly arousing, erotic, hot, dirty unforgettable ways. "Pure ecstasy for her... oh wait, this is supposed to be about his first." She catches herself in thought. "Yes, I'll rationalize that I'm doing this for him." Again, smiling inwardly to herself. Recognizing this is a much for herself as it is for him, if not more. The mild domination she exerted over him so far, ranging from motherly authority, to playfully taunting dirty talk, and many other facets of domination over him were only just beginning.

Dinner ended. He kindly offered to clear the table as she savors what's left in her glass of wine while seemingly admiring the garden through the window. He asks "should I put the dishes in the dishwasher?"

"I thought we might watch a movie first, have a little desert, and then you can take care of kitchen chores afterwards. Sound good? " More of a statement than a question.

He answers anyway. "Sounds great. I'll go turn on the TV, bring desert, and you can pick a movie." She thinks to herself "the next few years while he's still in college and living at home are going to be full of a lot of firsts. I'm going to wreck him for all other girls." Again, smiling to herself.

He turns on the TV then heads back to the kitchen to get a couple plates of cheesecake from the refrigerator for both of them. As they pass, she winks and say "thank you for setting up the movie. How about just bring one plate for yourself."

He say's "well, if you're not having desert, I can pass on it too?"

"No, no, I think I'd like you to have desert. Bring a plate for yourself."

He returns and sets down his plate on the coffee table as she's faced away from him and closing the blinds. "Why don't you take your pants off and get comfortable." The slight hint of a stated expectation rather than an offer.

He strips his pants off, shirt still on, somehow causing more embarrassment than if his shirt was also off. Quickly reaches for a throw blanket sits down and covers up. She watches observantly to see which panties he picked to wear, and reveals an inquisitive look and slight smile that effectively causes him embarrassment and arousal . She saunters over to sit closely next to him, asking him to put his left arm around her shoulder, saying "this blanket isn't very big but we'll make it work, what do you think?" Again, more of a statement than a question as she snuggles close. Simultaneously, presenting his left arm from doing anything to block her access to him. The remote control in her left hand, her right breast pressed into the side of his body, and her right hand lightly scratching his shaven inner thigh near his knee, her elbow and breast agonizingly close to his now rock hard cock, and she pretends to not notice. She presses play. For a moment, he looks at the cheesecake on the coffee table, realizing that reaching it will be impossible without his cock nudging her elbow or breast.

She turns her head to him with a demure look, then the cheese cake, then at him again "are you going to eat, sweetheart?"

Biting his lower lip while realizing the predicament he's in, saying "I think I'll wait a little."

"Okay. A maybe when we take an intermission halfway through the movie, a nice topping can be whipped up for your cheese cake. What do you think, honey?" Asked in a way that where he's not quite sure if she mean it innocently or suggestively, but knows she's looking for an answer, leaving him more awkwardly aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!! Keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really want to see this story progress. Even if Mom and Son never have actual sexual contact, I want to see this progress to open mutual masturbation with them watching each other. Maybe the mother deliberately leaves her door cracked when she brings out Bruce after listening to her son.

Then there are her Yoga friends. June can enlist her friends in educating her son sexually and enjoy a voyeuristic thrill,

She can notice that her son gets off on being bossed around and can make him her submissive around the house and/or add some discipline like spanking.

Maybe she buys him lingerie as well and her son leans more into full crossdressing.

DiscordInHeavenDiscordInHeaven11 months ago

Wow. I am not into panties, and even I want to try some on. This is a great story and gets me rock hard. I would love to see you continue with this, but after so long I doubt it will happen. Thanks for two great chapters.

barn650barn6507 months ago

Ok it’s been 2 years. When is chapter 3 coming?

HST666HST6664 months ago

Please! Please continue this story. However, you want to continue. At the very least, I would like to see it progress to mutual masturbation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous