Mommy's Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You missed the exit sweetie. Turn off at the next one."

...

"Now baby, you gotta be careful when home that you don't make anything too obvious," Claire quickly lectured Chris as she dug in her purse for her keys as they stood outside their front door.

"Obvious how?" Chris asked teasingly as he reached down and grabbed a handful of his mom's bubble butt, gently kneading it.

Claire yelped quietly and rounded on her son, smacking his hand away, though she couldn't completely hide her smile. "Obvious like that mister!" She admonished him as she turned back to her purse, muttering about insatiable teenage boys.

"Don't worry mom... I'll be a good boy," Chris said much too sweetly.

Claire found her key and put in in the lock. Before she turned it, she looked back at Chris and smiled mischievously. "Only until Mommy wants you to be a bad boy, okay?" She teased before turning the lock and pushing the door open.

Chris took a breath about to respond, but stopped, shaking his head and instead simply watched his mother's hips sway as she walked into their house. He picked up his bag and walked through the door, past the decorative laurels, following his mom.

"Claire, you got Chris with you?!" John, Chris' father called out from the living room where he was watching TV.

"Yes, honey, he's right behind me!" Claire called out as she took off her boots and coat, shaking off the snow from outside.

"Hey dad!" Chris called out to his father as he took his mother's coat and hung it up in the closet next to his.

"How's school been, son?" John asked from his chair as Chris walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Oh, it's been fine," Chris responded nonchalantly, looking to the tv and seeing that the Leafs were playing the Ducks, leading 2-1.

"Good, good," John replied before focusing his attention back on the tv.

"Would you like some hot chocolate baby?" Claire called from the kitchen.

John looked to Chris, knowing that Claire usually only called Chris baby. Chris looked to his father, distracted by the game then realized that his mom was talking to him.

"Oh, yea! Please mom, that would be great!" Chris yelled back before turning back to the game.

Soon, Claire came walking out of the kitchen with two steaming mugs of hot chocolate piled high with marshmallows and topped with cinnamon. Placing the two mugs on the table in front of the couch she then reached into her sweater pocket and pulled out a crisp Canadian, handing it over to John.

"Aww, thanks honey!" John said as he eagerly accepted the beer. He cracked it and took a sip before going "Aaaah."

Claire smiled fondly at John then sat down next to Chris, tucking her feet up under her and snuggling into her son. Chris smiled back and clinked mugs with his mother before taking a sip.

It wasn't until the 3rd period that Zoe finally ended up walking downstairs in her fleece pajamas.

"What up dork?" Chris' older sister shot his way as she walked past the couch to the kitchen behind.

"Be nice to your brother Zoe," Claire admonished her daughter half-heartedly, not even looking away from the game. Zoe only rolled her eyes at her mother before ducking back into the kitchen and opening up the fridge.

"Not much. What's up with you snooty?" Chris retorted over the back of the couch, at which his mother swatted his shoulder.

"Oh, you know, same old rise and grind," Zoe said before plopping herself down opposite her mother on the couch.

"Sounds fun," Chris said.

"It's actually pretty good. I did a pretty sick piece on this young girl last week, whole sleeve. It turned out really well," Zoe said in a voice that belied her skill.

"Sweet, when you gonna get your next piece?" Chris teased. Zoe stuck her tongue out at her brother before turning back to the game.

The game finished with the Leafs winning 4-3 which was a solid W for the family considering they were all fans. They stayed up catching up on each other's lives for about another hour or two before John and Zoe called it a night.

"You coming up soon honey?" John asked Claire as he headed up the stairs.

"I'll be up in a bit honey," Claire said warmly as she still sat on the couch with Chris.

"Don't take too long," John said before heading up out of sight.

Claire looked back to Chris and saw him giving her those eyes. She blushed and looked away.

"You're so beautiful mom," Chris whispered.

"Thank you, baby," Claire mumbled before looking back up at him and returning his hungry gaze.

Slowly, the two leaned closer together until their lips locked. Claire only let the moment last a short while, but for those few seconds she relished the hunger with which her son kissed her. By the time she pulled away, she was out of breath and Chris could clearly continue on. But she held him at bay gently with a hand.

"No more tonight baby," She whispered to him gently before standing up and straightening out her baggie lounging hoodie.

Chris looked up at her, and her ample cleavage that was still visible in such frumpy clothes.

"Goodnight mom," he said softly up to her.

Claire leaned down and gave her son one last sensual kiss. "Goodnight baby," she whispered as she pulled away. "I'll see you in the morning."

"In the morning," Chris affirmed.

Chris watched his mother walk up the stairs, enjoying the view of her perfect heart shaped ass in her tight leggings and the sway of her hips, which Claire exaggerated for his benefit.

Chris cleaned up downstairs the mugs he and his mother had left, and the few cans from his father, then headed up to his room, getting ready for bed. By the time Chris closed his door and shut off his lights, Claire was lying in bed, her tummy tossing and turning, and an excitement burning in her that she hadn't felt in a long time.

Chris turned over unable to sleep, a grin plastered on his face that just wouldn't seem to go away as thoughts of his beautiful mother paraded around in his head.

Eventually, sleep found them both.

Claire woke up the next day and, ever the dutiful wife, saw John off to work. His work was always expecting long hours from him and he would often have to work late into the holidays. This used to bother Claire quite a lot, but for some reason this year, she relished the time she would get to spend with Chris... and Zoe, she thought a little belatedly.

Feeling risqué, Claire changed into one of her shorter, pastel pink nightrobes and checked on Zoe first to see that she was still asleep. After confirming that she was, Zoe always slept in as late as she could, Claire crept over to Chris's room, her bare feet softly sinking into the rug in the hallway.

Easing the door open gently, Claire saw Chris sleeping on his bed, the sheets pulled halfway down his body exposing his toned physique. Claire rubbed her smooth-shaven thighs together and bit her lip, smiling. She quickly locked the door and quietly crept over to her son's bed. She sat herself on the edge and just gazed at her baby boy for a moment, adoring how peaceful he looked when he slept.

Looking out the window in her son's room, Claire saw big flakes of snow slowly drifting down; the whole neighbourhood was white and everyone had their Christmas decorations up. Looking back down at her son, she felt positively giddy with festive spirit.

The mother stroked a few stray strands of hair out of Chris' face and pulled her hand back when he moved at her touch. Slowly, she trailed her red polished nail along his shoulder and arms. She smiled when she saw goosebumps rise where she had been.

Gently, Claire leaned forward and kissed her son's exposed skin, gently rubbing her palms along his body as she went. Soon, Chris turned in his sleep and made the signs of someone coming out of his slumber.

"Good morning baby," Claire cooed down to her youngest as he blearily opened his eyes. As he rubbed them and opened them wider, Chris smiled up at his mother as if he were still dreaming.

"A very good morning," he mumbled as he reached out with his hands. Claire leaned forward and let her son wrap his arms around her, pulling her into him.

Chris pulled his mother into his still sleepy embrace and inhaled her scent. He hummed as he did so and nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

Claire hummed back softly and ran her fingers through Chris' hair.

"Did you sleep well baby?"

"Like a rock."

"That's good," Claire said absentmindedly as she continued to stroke his hair, her eyes closed as she focused on the feeling of his hands exploring her backside.

"This is good," Chris said, smiling but still keeping his eyes closed; he cuddled closer to his mom, his hips seeking out the soft curves of her body.

Claire bit her lip and wiggled her bum so that she molded more closely to her son. Chris sighed and tried to roll over so that he and his mom could spoon.

"It's time to get up mister," Claire admonished him playfully as she forced him to stay on his back.

"...5 more minutes?" Chris asked, using the line that had oddly started this relationship with his mother. That day back in the summer she had consented and snuggled into bed with her son, deciding she could use another 5 minutes herself. She had been surprised to find his erection that fateful day, but had been more surprised when she realized that she wanted it. Gradual grinding had ended in Chris cumming over his mom's pantie clad but, and the rest was history.

"...only if you're a good boy," Claire responded in kind, using her own line.

"Mmmm," Chris moaned contentedly as he slid one of his warm hands through his mother's silk robe and found her full breasts and perky nipples.

Gently, he took her sensitive little nub in his fingers and rolled it oh so gently, teasing his mother how she had taught him to. He switched between playing with her nipple and gently squeezing her full, deliciously soft breast.

Claire moaned as her son got her engine revving. She was so glad that she had taken the time to teach him how she liked things slow and sensual. And he was still just as eager a pleaser as he was an eager learner. Claire loved the way he seemed to adore lavishing attention on her body.

She remembered the first time she had dropped her robe and let him see her in her full naked glory. She had been so scared at the time, but the look of wonder, desire, and adoration in his eyes in that moment had dashed away all of her fears and only cemented her affection for her son.

Thinking of their past experiences, Claire shifted and slid down the side of Chris so that he was spooning her. Once in position, she rubbed her ample behind against her son's groin, already very away of his considerable girth pushing back against her. She loved rubbing her bum on her son's junk like this. It made her feel like such a dirty mommy, but it made her feel so desired and it made her positively gooey downstairs.

Reaching down, Clair pulled her robe up so that her bare bum was exposed to her son; like a naughty mommy, she hadn't worn panties this morning. She heard Chris take a deeper breath as he realized what she had done, and not a moment later she felt his hot hand grabbing handfuls of her firm bubbly butt, spreading her cheeks so that he could sandwich his pulsing rod between them. Claire moaned as her butt acted as a perfect bun for her son's wiener.

Claire moaned and leaned further back into her son's embrace, pressing her back against him like some needy slut, which of course she was, but only for him.

Her heart skipped a beat as Claire felt Christ shifted his hips, sliding his cock through her cheeks.

She could have sworn her pussy spat it felt so wet. Claire rubbed herself against her son in sync with his gentle thrusts. Chris leaned forward into his mother, his body cradling hers. He pulled her hair out of the way and pressed his nose up against where her neck met her collarbone. He kissed along the smooth skin up to her ear, breathing in her comfortingly familiar scent the whole time.

Claire's movements became more and more fidgety as her son riled her up. At the same time, Chris's movements and thrusts became less lazy.

Suddenly, Claire reached down between her legs, opening them up, and grabbed Tim's length, gently placing it between her supple thighs. She closed her legs again and sighed as she felt her son's length now snuggled warmly against her dripping lips. The tip of his dick poked out between her thighs so that it looked like she had a short thick cock of her own.

"God mom, you're so wet," Chris whispered in Claire's ear. He could feel her honey slick the top of his dick as he gently slid through her soft thighs.

She shuddered at his words and thrust her hips back at him so his length slid through her legs and lips, coating him in more of her goo.

"Mommy can't help it baby," Claire whined as she grabbed her son's hands and placed them back on her breasts, kneading her own soft mammaries. "Not when you touch me like this," She whispered, her eyes closed but her face an image of bliss.

"I can't believe you're so goddam sexy," Chris whispered hotly as he picked up the pace, sawing in and out of his mother's warm smooth thighs. "Can you feel how hard you make me mom?" Chris asked, his breath coming faster now.

"Mmmhmm!" Claire moaned as she clenched her thighs, trying to provide a tightness that would mimic her pussy. Sadly, the two of them had never fucked, but Claire wasn't on birth control and she didn't want to risk a pregnancy. Also, they had only really had a few weeks to be naughty together spread out over a long period of time. It took time to build up to full blown incestuous sex with your son, and Claire didn't know if she was there yet.

"It's all for you mom. It's all because of you," Chris chanted. "No other girl ever gets me as hard as you do!"

"Oh baby!" Claire moaned, her hands clutching at her son's arms, trying to further wrap him around herself. Chris obliged and pressed his body closer to his mothers' his hips sinking into the supple flesh of her ass.

"I can't wait to bury all of this cock deep in your pussy mom," Claire bit her lip hard as she tried to hold back her orgasm, his hot cock slid and rubbed all along her clit, sending electric shocks through her body.

"I can't imagine how deliciously hot and wet this tiny little pussy of yours is." Claire shuddered and her legs shook as she squeezed her son's dick with her thighs.

"You already know how tight my...my pussy is baby," Claire whimpered.

"Only with my fingers," Chris grunted, almost angry in his thrusts. Claire bit her lip.

"Well... Mommy will remind you soon baby... Maybe with more than your fingers..." She ventured tentatively, the moment making her silly. "Just not now... it's not the safest time for me."

Chris' voice was strained as he spoke, she could feel his cock throbbing harder as more blood rushed into it.

"I can't wait... To finally be back inside my mommy... Right where I belongggg!" Chris moaned out as his orgasm erupted out of him and Claire bit her fist to stop herself from crying out.

Claire shuddered through her orgasm, feeling her sopping pussy pulse on top of her son's throbbing, spitting cock. She could feel the ropes of his sperm shooting out of his long meat pipe, and she couldn't help but fantasize how fucking glorious it would be to have that spitting monster unloading inside of her tight little snatch.

Both mother and son rode out their orgasm for a few moments longer, Chris' breathing the heavier of the two and his sweaty chest sliding against his mother's slick back and ass.

Gently, Claire opened her thighs and gently stroked her son's cock, swiping her finger along his cumslit and bringing it to her mouth, sucking the digit clean of his copious spend.

"God, I love how you always eat my cum mom," Chris said admiringly as he traced lines along her back; he knew she liked that.

Claire giggled. "God, I love eating your cum baby," she whispered before turning around on the bed and kissing her son full on the lips. She moaned as he opened up his mouth and their tongues touched and writhed against the other.

Slowly, their make out session turned into soft pecks and adoring gazes. "I love you," they whispered in unison, at which they both smiled all the wider.

All too soon, Claire got up and fixed her robe. Chris watched in horny agony as his mother's pale full yet perky breasts, capped in light pink nipples, were hidden behind the pink silk of her robe.

Claire caught Chris looking and bit her lip, quickly opening up her robe and shaking her tits so they bounced enticingly. She giggled as her son's eyes bounced back and forth following her breasts. Boys were so simple sometimes, but it was flattering nonetheless; Claire appreciated her ability to still captivate a man's attention so thoroughly. Even if that man happened to be her son.

"They're perfect mom," Chris whispered to his mom once she shut her robe again. Claire blushed and Chris thought it adorable how her cheeks went so pink.

"Thank you honey... you've always loved them, ever since you were a little baby," Claire ventured, somewhat nervously.

"I'll always love them."

"God, I hope so," Claire thought, but instead she just smiled at her boy and carefully snuck out of his room.

An hour later, Zoe came downstairs to find her mother and little brother already up and eating a small breakfast. They made room for her at the table and, even though they were finished, waited for her to finish her meal, sipping their tea and coffee respectively and simply enjoying each other's company.

The family spent the day together decorating the house for Christmas which was only in a few days. They made ginger bread houses, put up the tree, and added all the other small little decorations that added to the Christmas atmosphere.

As Chris was rummaging through a decorations bin, he came across the mistle toe. Realizing that Zoe was in the washroom, Chris snuck up behind his mom who was busy putting ornaments on the tree.

"Hey mom, look what I found!" Chris said, the mistletoe dangling above his mother's head.

"What is it baby?" Claire asked as she turned around and looked up. She blushed and looked at Chris.

"That's very nice sweetie," she said as she tried to turn back around.

"Kiss me mom."

Claire stopped her hands that were about to put another ornament on the tree, she sighed inwardly, but she couldn't deny she wanted what Chris did.

"Your sister is home Chris."

"She's in the bathroom."

"She could be out soon!"

"Then we better not wait any longer."

Claire turned around and glared at her son, but he only smiled at her and leant in, his eyes closed. Claire's heart melted at his sweetness and then she melted into his kiss and found her hands pulling at his shoulders, her mouth opening up to his and her chest pushing at his.

It was Chris who eventually pulled away when he heard the toilet flush, and Claire was left feeling slightly dizzy and more than a little hot and bothered.

When Zoe came back to help her with the tree, she sensed that something was off. "You okay mom?" She asked, brushing some brown hair behind her ear and eyeing her mother sideways.

"Oh, yes, I'm fine honey. I just think it's a little hot in here. Maybe I'll turn down the heat."

"What, I don't want to get cold!" Zoe said indignantly.

"Then put on a sweater darling," Claire said as she sashayed over to the thermostat.

"Goddam hot flashes," Zoe muttered under her breath so that her mother wouldn't hear.

John came home later that evening just in time for dinner. Afterwards, him and Chris put the lights up outside. Once done, Claire and Zoe came out and the family all stood cheering as the lights came on. They spent the rest of the evening enjoying each other's company before going to bed.