Mommy's Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire took a moment to fully wake up, and by the time she did John had left the room. She took a moment to collect herself as the memories from last night came rushing back. At first, she felt a moment of panic and fear, but then she thought of the moments she had shared with Chris. Of the love in his eyes and the feeling of Rightness that had come with it.

Wanting to make sure it hadn't all been a dream, Claire reached into her pajamas and panties and immediately felt the mess from last night. She bit her lip as she gently pushed a few fingers into her still very sensitive pussy. Goddam did her little boy ever have a big cock. It would take some getting used to she thought.

As she pulled her hands away, she looked at the creamy white load that was still seeping out of her. She smiled and quickly licked her fingers clean, butterflies flipping in her stomach as she felt like the naughtiest, sexiest mommy in the world.

How many other mothers could say they woke up on Christmas morning with their son's virile loads seeping out of their pussy? Probably not many Claire thought proudly as she sashayed to the washroom, bringing new pajamas and new panties to change into.

Claire made her way downstairs and smiled sheepishly, but very lovingly at her son, who couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her.

That seemed to last the whole day, as Chris wanted to spend every waking moment of it with his mother, following her around like a lost puppy. Claire had to admit that she absolutely loved it, and knowing that she still had his cum deep inside of her only made it all the better.

The family had one of the best Christmases ever that year, and everybody had a great time. They had relatives come over in the evening for dinner, and by the end of the night everyone was exhausted once again.

Over the next few weeks before Chris went back to school, Claire and her son fucked like rabbits. John quickly went back to work once the holidays were over and Zoe was out of the house most days with friends. Every time they were alone, Claire and Chris were naked and between the sheets, humping away at each other like they had time to lose, which they did.

Claire never made her son wear a condom, and she absolutely forbid him from pulling out. Well, she never said explicitly that he couldn't, but the few times he tried to, she desperately locked her heels behind his butt and pulled him in nice and deep for the finish. There was nothing as perfect as feeling your son plow your field and then firmly plant his seed she had found. Chris quickly learned what his mother liked and was more than happy to oblige.

By the time Claire saw Chris off at the airport, which was a tearful moment for sure, she had a womb positively saturated with cum. Had Claire not already been knocked up, she surely would have been by the time Chris left. There hadn't been a day that went by where she wasn't dripping her son's loads, and she was sad to see the end of that. Almost as sad as she was to see her baby boy leave. But now, she looked happily to the future and when he would be back home with her for good. She just had to wait a few more months for summer.

A couple of weeks later, Claire found herself getting sick in the morning. It didn't take her long to figure out what the probable cause was, and she immediately went to the pharmacy. Hours later, she stood in the bathroom, her hands trembling, as she looked at her third positive pregnancy test.

Looking up in the mirror, she saw her own reflection. Her auburn hair messy from where she had been grabbing at it, a few tracks of tears running down her cheeks, but her lips curled up in a nervously excited smile. She looked down to her abdomen where she now knew she carried her son's baby. Gently, she stroked her own tummy and looked back up to her own reflection, sobbing while smiling.

Claire made sure that she had sex with John once so that he would think it was his. He wasn't that into it, but he came inside of her and that was all that Claire needed. The whole time, Claire felt terribly guilty, and for some reason, she felt as if John did too. After a while, she just chocked it up to her pressing her own worries and emotions onto her poor unknowing husband.

A few weeks later and Claire found herself on an airplane travelling to BC to visit her son for his winter reading week break. He had been ecstatic to found out that she was coming, and Claire planned to break it to him in person that he was going to be a daddy. She was nervous for how he would respond.

As she saw his smiling face in the crowd outside of the luggage claim, she pushed down the nervousness in her stomach and put a smile on her own face. She didn't want him noticing the roiling emotions in her, for all he knew his mother was just visiting because she missed him; which was true in a sense. She made her way to him.

"Long flight?" He asked cheerfully as he took her baggage.

"Ugh, too long," Claire said as she pushed some hair back from her clear blue eyes. Sitting for over 6 hours had been exhausting for her, especially with her anxiety over the circumstances. "But I'm glad I'm here now," She added with a warm smile aimed at Chris. He returned it.

"I'm glad too... Did you want to stop and the hotel and get settled in, then we can head out and I'll show you the new spots on campus I found?"

"Hmmmm. Mommy is pretty tired baby. Do you think we could just spend a quiet night together and then you can show me the campus tomorrow?" Claire asked, a seductive smirk pulling at her lips.

Chris looked over at her and this time his smile held an eager hunger. "I don't have any problems keeping things... quiet tonight," Chris offered slyly.

Claire blushed, looking away from her son and focused on finding a taxi.

It didn't take long for the two of them to get to the hotel Claire would be staying at near the campus. However, as they were taking the elevator up to the room, Claire's anxiety grew. What if Chris didn't want to be a father? She thought. What if he didn't want to have a baby or was grossed out that he got his mother pregnant. What if he wanted her to abort it?!

Claire breathed in deeply and tried to calm her nerves as they threatened to overtake her. She felt Chris take her hand and she almost jumped. Her son looked at her, concern written all over his face.

"What's wrong mom?" He asked slowly.

"Ummm. N-nothing..." Claire started to say and saw that she wasn't fooling anyone.

"Mommy will tell you once we get to the room baby," she said as she patted his hand and the elevator doors opened. Chris nodded slowly and followed his mother out, concern still written plain on his face.

Once in the room, Claire walked forward and stood facing the window, not yet wanting to turn around and face her son.

She felt him walk up behind her and place his arms around her. Claire gratefully leaned back into his warmth and let him hold her. After a few minutes of just feeling connected to each other, he spoke.

"What's wrong?" he whispered gently.

Claire held her breath, wondering how she should say it.

"I... I am..."

Her hand shaking, Claire had to cover her mouth as tears started to spill out of her eyes. Chris grabbed her shoulders and gently turned her around, his eyes searching hers.

He looked down at her stomach where Claire had one hand covering her tummy, right over where their child was growing.

He looked back up and with a gentle question in his eyes he asked. "Are you pregnant?"

Claire felt the words like a splash of cold water and then all the emotions came pouring out with her tears. She nodded her head as she began to sob and Chris pulled her in for another hug. Claire clung to her son, her hands digging into him and not wanting to let go. Chris rubbed her back as she let her emotions out.

"You know... I thought that there was a pretty good chance that you might end up pregnant," Chris said in a gentle, calm tone as he continued to soothe his mother. "Actually... I was kind of hoping that you would be..." This admission came a little more hesitantly and sounded less confident.

Claire pulled herself together enough to pull back from her son, wiping a few tears from her puffy eyes as she looked up at her son with surprise written on her face.

Chris chuckled warmly and wiped away a tear from his mother's cheek. "You know, they teach us at a young age how babies are made these days. It's not like I didn't know what we were doing mom."

Claire blushed and felt silly for a moment, looking away from Chris. Chris grabbed her chin though and brought her eyes back to his.

"And I am glad that we made this," he said as he gently placed a hand over his mother's tummy. "I don't know how you feel about the whole thing, I know it must be a lot... But I'm really hoping that you want to keep it."

"Oh baby!" Claire sobbed as she flung her arms around her son's neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Claire could taste her tears in the kiss, but she didn't care. She wanted to show her son how she felt, and right now her words were definitely not working so well, hopefully he would get the message.

After she pulled back from him, nervously smiling and wiping away the few remaining tears, Chris leaned in for another gentle peck.

"I'm guessing that is a yes?" He teased gently. Claire swatted him playfully.

"A thousand times yes! Of course, I want to keep our baby." Claire said as she rubbed her own tummy again, a habit that she had developed recently.

Chris was biting his lip, looking at Claire's tummy as she looked back up at him.

"That sounds so hot mom."

Claire blushed.

"What does?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

"Our baby," Chris said as he wrapped his hands around her waist, pulling his mother closer and slowly kissing down her neck. Claire gasped quietly and ran her fingers through her son's hair.

"... Are you happy that you knocked up mommy... baby?" Claire whispered in her son's ear. She heard him breath in sharply through his nose just before she felt him nip at her neck, causing her to chirp lightly. Claire moaned and pressed herself up against her son, molding her body to his.

"Fuck mom. It's soooooo goddam hot... I-I honestly kept hoping that each time I came in you, that that was the one that would knock you up. I wanted this so bad," Chris said in between the kisses he was scattering over his mother's neck and face.

Claire pulled back and pressed her lips to her son's shutting him up as their lips locked. She moaned into his mouth and shuddered as she felt his hot breath pour back into hers.

With scrambling hands, the two undressed each other as quickly as they could, trying to break lips as little as possible.

Once down to her lingerie, Chris picked up his mother and threw her on the bed, causing Claire to squeal and giggle. Chris kicked off the last of his clothes as Claire settled on her back and held her legs closed, only her black stockings and bra remaining. She quickly threw off the bra but kept the stockings on her legs; she wanted to leave something for her son to unwrap.

Slowly, Chris crawled onto the bed and up to his mother. Claire felt the butterflies in her tummy do flips as she felt her son's hands gently run up her calves and then her thighs. She held her plump pink lower lip in between her teeth as she watched her son slowly pull down one stocking after the other.

Once her bare feet were exposed, Chris gently pushed his mother's knees apart. Claire lay her head back as she let her legs fall to the side and she felt the cool air and her son's hot gaze hit her soaked lower lips; ever since she had gotten pregnant, her pussy gushed at the slightest thing. Now she really felt like a slutty mommy. Her hands clutched at sheets as she felt her son's hot breath on her mound. And then, she felt his hot warm tongue slide between her folds.

Claire gasped and arched her back, electricity shooting through her body, bringing her nerve endings alive in a way she hadn't known was possible before. Looking down, she saw Chris looking up at her with an all too pleased smile on his face before he gently lowered himself and she once again felt his mouth on her.

"I can't believe my baby is in here," Chris said wonderingly after a few minutes of eating his mother's pussy. Claire squirmed on the bed as her son idly played with her clit, watching the reactions it caused in his mother's body; it was as if she wasn't in control at all, but he was.

"I can't believe I came out of here," He added with a chuckle. "You're so goddam tight mom," he said as he gently slid a dripping digit into her warm womanhood.

"Then please just stretch me out already!" Claire whined to her son, undulating her hips and biting her lip.

Chris smiled and quickly sat up, positioning himself between his mother's spread thighs. Claire eagerly spread her legs wider, how, she didn't know. She whimpered needily as she felt his hot head sliding through her scorching folds. She couldn't take her eyes off of his groin, she needed the cock that she had created back inside of her! She needed her baby boy back where he belonged.

And then, with one smooth thrust, she felt her son enter her. She gasped and ran her hands up his forearms, her nails tracing lines of electricity. She could have sworn that he filled her more than this, and just as she began to look back down, she felt Chris draw back. She watched as he pulled back out, leaving her feeling empty and wanting, and was surprised to see only the head of his dick glistening.

Nervously, she looked up into her son's eyes and saw the burning fire in them. It seemed her pussy had forgotten how big her son was. She nodded as she made the best fuck me eyes, she could. When Chris finally dropped his hips again, she screamed for the world to hear as she felt him sink all of his cock back into her.

Claire's body trembled as her pussy spasmed around the welcome invader.

"Ugghh... mom!" Chris moaned as Claire's nails raked his back, her teeth sinking into his shoulder and her heels locking behind his back. Her toes curled and then flexed as her body trembled in pleasure. Claire merely shuddered as her body once again stole control from her.

Slowly, Chris started to saw in and out of his mother's pussy, never leaving much, and always sinking back down balls deep. Claire continued to wail and moan nonsense as her son reamed her out.

Deep in her mind she wondered at how she had never had sex like this before, how she had never felt these overpowering waves of pure goodness before. But those thoughts never lasted long, because they were pummeled away by the waves of ecstasy.

It could have been 5 minutes; it could have been 50. But suddenly, Claire recognized the signs of her son's approaching orgasm.

Pulling him close, she bit his ear.

"Cum in mommy baby. Be a good boy and Cum in your pussy. The pussy you came out of, the pussy you will always come back to... the pussy you BRED," Claire hissed as she squeezed her Kegels.

"Rrrnnnnnggggh!" Was all that Chris could croak out before his balls jumped and his cock swelled. Claire gasped as she felt her pussy get stretched by her son's expanding cum-vein. And then, the glorious heat. She felt her son's throbbing meat painting her pink spasming walls with glorious white heat.

Shuddering, Claire nuzzled into her son's neck, kissing him and running her hands up his sides, encouraging his continued orgasm.

All too soon, and her son collapsed on top of her, barely supporting enough of his weight so that he wouldn't crush her. Claire sighed and embraced the feeling of his comforting weight and heat. She cooed gently and started to run her fingers through his hair. He was going to make such a good daddy; she was sure of it, call it a mother's instinct.

Claire felt Chris wrap his arms under her back, holding onto her shoulders as he pressed his hips down into hers. She moaned as she felt him pressing her into the mattress, his cock not fully hard but still enough to fill her wonderfully.

"I love you so much mom." Her son whispered as he started to gently thrust his hips again. Claire kissed his cheek.

"Mommy loves how you can keep going," She teased him.

"This is going to be a long week then," Chris said smiling as he pulled back so that he could look down onto his mother's sexy form.

Claire bit her lip and nodded her head submissively, she liked the sound of that.

***

It did end up being a long week for the two of them. Claire was initially against it, but Chris ended up skipping a whole mess of class so that he could make a mess of his mother. She knew she should encourage him to focus on his studies, but it was so much more pleasant when he was focusing on her pussy.

By the time her flight back to Toronto rolled around, Claire had to admit that maybe she could take a break for a little while. Her pussy was wonderfully sore, but she had a bit of a waddle in her step that couldn't be caused by the baby yet.

"What are you going to tell dad?" Chris asked nervously as he stood outside with his mother waiting for her to go through airport security.

"I'm going to tell him it's his," Claire said honestly, her eyes searching her son's face. She noticed a flicker of emotion cross his face, but he quickly sorted himself out and looked back to her with a reassuring nod.

"I guess that makes sense... It's not like you can tell him its mine," Chris joked, though neither he nor Claire laughed at it.

Claire cupped her son's face with her hand, her thumb gently rubbing. "Well... Maybe..." Claire started to say before shaking her head, thinking about how incest couples were much more common now, but then she thought about how she had gone behind John's back, and how he probably wouldn't take well to being cucked.

"But it is yours baby, and we both know that," Claire said, trying to assuage her son's hurt feelings. It seemed to work as he looked at her smiling with that delicious hunger Claire had come to love.

"I'll hurry home once classes are done," Chris said as he looked up at the departure board.

"Mommy will be waiting baby," Claire said before kissing her son full on the lips; nobody knew her here, what did she care.

With a sad wave, Claire walked through security and lost sight of her son. Taking a deep breath, she readied herself for her long flight home and the conversation she was going to have to have.

A few days after getting back from her visit to see Chris, Claire sat John down to tell him about her pregnancy. She was terribly nervous, and John could tell.

"What's up honey?" He asked gently, his hand placed comfortingly on her knee. Claire smiled at him appreciatively.

"I-I don't know how to bring this up, because it was a huge surprise for me...But... I-I'm pregnant John."

John's mouth opened, but he didn't say anything for a few seconds. Taking his hand away, he sat back on his chair and thought for a second. Claire waited anxiously as thoughts flew across her husband's face. After a minute, he spoke.

"Is it mine? Or is it Chris'?" He asked with finality.

Claire swallowed and fear threatened to overwhelm her. She shifted in her seat, terrified. Looking at her expression, John smiled sadly but with no anger.

"I've known for quite a while now honey." He offered warmly as he placed a comforting hand back on her knee. "You and him weren't the most circumspect lovers during Christmas," he chuckled.

"Y-you're not mad?" Claire asked, unable to believe things had taken this turn? John sat back and scratched behind his ear, a guilty look passing over his face.

"What did you do?" Claire asked suddenly suspicious. John held up his hands pleadingly.

"Don't get mad honey," he said placatingly, surprised that he was now the one of the defensive when he had just confronted his wife about her affair with their son. "But ummm... You and Chris may not be the only ones in this family who happen to... like incest." John finished with a level look aimed at his wife.