Mommy's Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

As the days wore on and Christmas approached, Claire found herself drawn more often to her son's room, or just to him. She gave him quite a few sneaky blowjobs while Zoe was home, and when it was just him and her, they positively devoured each other, though still no sex. That was grating on both of them.

One morning, when Zoe and John were out, Claire woke up to Chris buried underneath her sheets, his head lovingly between her thighs, his lips hot on hers. That had been a very pleasant surprise, and she had let him know her appreciation with a sloppy mommy blowjob.

The days passed quickly and soon it was Christmas Eve. The Blackcombs invited some friends and family over for a Christmas party, and had a wonderful evening. Drinks and food were passed around, and by the end of the night Claire was exhausted.

Once the last guest left, Claire closed the front door and leaned her back against it, sighing happily.

"Tired mom?"

Claire opened her eyes and smiled at her son. He was the last one on the main floor besides her, John and Zoe having gone upstairs just moments before, claiming they wanted to be up early.

"Momma is pooped baby," Claire said as she walked up to her son and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You awake enough to open an early Christmas present?"

Claire noticed just then that Chris had his hands behind his back, hiding something.

Claire looked up to his eyes and smiled warmly.

"Of course, baby. Come, we can sit on the couch," Claire said as she led the way, Chris trailing after her.

Once seated comfortably, Claire patted the cushion next to her on which Chris dutifully sat. He seemed slightly nervous as he brought his hands out from behind his back and held out a wrapped envelope.

Claire was slightly confused as to what the present could be if it was wrapped in an envelope, but she didn't let it show on her face. She smiled as she took the gift.

"Thank you, baby, this is so thoughtful of you... But don't get any ideas, you're going to have to wait until tomorrow to open your presents!" Claire teased her son waving a finger. Chris chuckled and scratched behind his ear nervously, his eyes on the present he had given her.

Claire quickly tore at the Christmas themed wrapping, careful not to tear the envelope underneath. Curious, she opened the plain manilla envelope and drew out a few sheets of formal looking paper. Her eyes flicked up to her son, her eyebrow's cocked in question, but Chris merely nodded his head at the sheets of paper, indicating she should read them.

Slowly, understanding dawned on Claire as her eyes scanned the sheet. Chris had given her his application form to switch universities from UBC to UofT for his last three years of school! He would have to return for the winter semester in British Columbia, but next year he would be in Toronto. She assumed so that he could be closer to home, and more importantly, closer to her.

"Oh baby..." Claire said, her hand on her chest, her lip in her mouth, chewing it gently. "You shouldn't have done this for me!" Claire protested.

"I didn't do it just for you mom... Well yea you were the biggest reason for me switching schools," He admitted with a nod of his head. "But honestly, I was having a miserable time being so far away from home... I really did miss you these last few months," He added quietly, his eyes unable to meet hers.

Claire reached out and lifted her son's chin up so that they made eye contact. She held his gaze and felt all the love she had for her son pouring out of her. "I love you baby," She whispered fiercely. "And if you really want to switch schools, then I would be absolutely delighted to have you back here!"

Chris broke out into one of his beaming smiles and reached forward, pulling his mother into a tight hug. Claire eagerly wrapped her arms around her son and pressed her soft chest into his firm one, holding her boy close.

"I love you so much mom," Chris mumbled into her soft curly hair; her shampoo smelled wonderful. Claire stroked his back, rubbing herself against her son. "Momma loves you too baby. So sooooo much!"

"Mmmm," Was Chris's warm reply.

The hug lasted a little while longer and Claire felt herself growing hot. Not just from the close contact. She got a naughty idea in her mind and after thinking for a second, she decided to go through with it.

She pulled back from her son and looked him in the eyes, chewing her lower lip nervously.

"I know I said no presents before tomorrow, but how about just one sweetie??" she ventured tentatively

Chris's eyes lit up. "Which one?" he asked, eyeing the presents beneath the tree.

"Follow me!" Claire chirped as she got up from the couch and scampered downstairs to the basement, Chris chasing after her.

Once downstairs, Chris looked around for a second, trying to see where his mom had hidden his present. It took him a moment to notice that she was standing in the middle of the room, in her cute little ugly green Christmas sweater, black skirt and red stockings, with her arms outspread, an expectantly nervous expression on her face.

Chris swallowed, and smiled. "You?"

Claire nodded her head shyly.

Eagerly, but slowly, wanting to savour the moment, Chris approached his mother and gently ran his hands up her sides.

"I think this might be the best Christmas ever," He teased as Claire let him explore her body.

"It better be," She retorted, her breathing coming slower and heavier. Chris gently grabbed her full tits through her sweater, hefting them then squeezed. Claire moaned quietly.

Slowly, Chris dragged his mother's sweater up her body. Claire raised her arms above her head to help him. As the sweater was pulled over her head, she looked at her son expectantly. She was smiled inwardly as she found his eyes squarely centred on her chest and her bouncing boobs that were coming to rest; she hadn't worn a bra

Chris's eyes looked up to hers and they glowed with excitement, his lips gently curling upwards.

"Definitely the best Christmas present ever!" Claire smiled, her heart fluttering.

The mother giggled to herself and threw her sweater on the ground, pressing her bare tits against Tim's soft matching green sweater. Chris' arms came around her waist and his hands grabbed handfuls of her supple ass underneath her skirt.

Claire nuzzled against her son's neck and gently nipped at his ear. Chris moaned and nuzzled her neck in return. Claire sighed and let her body go limp in her son's embrace, allowing him to support most of her weight.

Unzipping her skirt Chris pushed the fabric down her legs. Shimmying, Claire eagerly stepped out of the skirt and kicked it to the side. Taking a step back, she showed herself off to her son. Wearing nothing but her black stockings and her red panties, Claire did a twirl and a tiny bounce, knowing that Chris liked to watch her titties jiggle. She felt her panties moisten as Chris's eyes drank her in, raking over every inch of her body. She felt as if she could feel his gaze travel over her like a laser, causing her temperature to rise.

Stepping forward, Chris stopped his mother's movement and held her still, his hands tracing lines from her shoulders down her sides to her waist. Slowly, Chris sank to the ground in front of his mother peppering her collarbone, breasts and stomach with kisses.

Pressing his face into her groin and her soft little bush, Chris inhaled deeply. The scent of his mother's arousal was so strong it made his head spin. Claire moaned and ran her fingers through his hair, gently so as to let him do what he wanted to.

Eagerly, Chris spun his mother around and Claire yelped excitedly before biting her lip in anticipation. Slowly, she felt his hands hook into the side of her panties. She held her breath as she felt the soft fabric slide down her thighs to drop, pooling at her stocking clad feet.

Claire inhaled deeply, her breath catching as she felt her son's tongue slide along her sopping slit, felt his nose bury itself between her soft motherly cheeks, felt his hands pulling at her wide hips so greedily as he hungrily liked her muff from behind.

Chris buried his face in his mother's ass and smothered himself with it. His tongue lapped and delved into her soft wet folds, the taste of her goo so comfortingly familiar, and so very arousing.

"Take off your clothes baby," Claire moaned, her back arching and one foot standing on her toes as her son's tongue pleasured her. She felt Chris' hands leave her hips as he started to undo his belt; she didn't feel his tongue leave her slit thankfully, not until he needed to pull his own sweater off of his head.

At that point Claire turned around and looked at her baby boy kneeling on the ground, struggling to kick off the pants still trapped around his ankles. He looked so adorable and sooooooo sexy at the same time as he eagerly struggled to get naked. He smiled sheepishly up at her given his awkward predicament, but it only took him a moment before he kicked off his pants and started to rise up again.

"Nuh-uh," Claire mumbled through her teeth as she gently placed a red stocking clad foot on his chest and slowly pushed her son onto his back onto the carpeted floor. Chris maintained burning eye contact with her as he slowly lowered himself back down.

Claire slowly followed and knelt in front of her son's spread thighs. His pulsing cock bobbed eagerly and a clear drop of pre had formed on his tip. Claire smiled devilishly and quickly leaned in, licking the drop away, causing Chris to groan.

Gently, Claire took her son's thick member in her hand and wrapped her lips around his spongy head like the world's best candy cane. She lost herself in her ministrations as she brought his dick to further hardness and absolute sloppiness.

"Oooooh. Fuck mom, I'm close!" Chris moaned.

Claire immediately popped up off her son and started to stand up, placing her feet on opposite sides of his hips and positioning herself best to take his dick.

"Mom?"

"MmMm. Yea baby?" Claire whispered, not looking at her son but focusing on his dick as she grabbed it in her hand and she bent forward, squatting down.

Chris looked up at his mother and watched her pink capped tits as they swung beneath her chest. "Do you have a condom??" he asked.

"Shhh baby. You don't need a condom. Not on Christmas," Claire said matter-o-factly, very much contradicting all of the things she had previously told her son throughout the holidays. But tonight, she was feeling a bit on the naughty side.

"But what about..." Chris protested. Claire was happy that her son was such a responsible young man, but right now, she and her pussy found it annoying.

"Shhh baby. It's all okay. This is mommy's Christmas present for you," Claire whispered down to her son lovingly, smiling at him as she slotted his head between her hot folds. "Mommy loves you soooo muc-Nnngh!" She whispered before her voice hitched once Chris slid up into her.

Both Chris and Claire moaned in unison as they felt themselves truly joined for the first time since Claire had given birth over 18 years ago. Right now, Claire was wondering why she had always insisted on staying away from sex. Risky and raw was the way mothers and sons were meant to fuck she realized as she felt her baby boy pulse inside of her, his heat and feeling so clear.

Chris's hands scrambled for purchase on the carpet as he felt his dick enveloped in the most glorious feeling he had ever experienced. His mother was SOOOOO warm! So warm and so tight. It was like his dick was being sucked in by the coziest, most gooey place imaginable; that it happened to be his mother's pussy made it all the hotter. Definitely, NO doubt, the best Christmas ever!

Claire gasped as she felt herself being spread apart by her son's cock. His throbbing heat pulsed in time with her walls as she sank further down. She felt her son's heat spreading further and further up into her abdomen as she finally welcomed her baby boy back home. She didn't know why she had waited so long to let him back inside of her. Like he had said earlier, this was absolutely where he belonged!

Lifting up a moment to give herself a break, the mother eagerly sank back down onto her son's cock. Finally, Claire felt her ass come to rest on her son's thighs, and she felt his hands immediately latch onto her hips, further seating her and, more importantly, trapping his dick deep inside of her. Claire moaned and undulated her hips, happy that her son's instincts were so right.

"Mom... you feel... sooooo perfect!" Chris moaned, his face scrunched up and his dick twitching like crazy inside of her. Claire giggled through her moan and undulated her hips some more, needing to continue that feeling of her baby boy's dick twitching and pulsing with life deep in her pussy.

"Mommy is so glad baby..." She gasped out as she started to bounce on her son, her breasts falling and rising with her. "Because you feel perfect inside of me too," She whispered as she lowered her chest so that her supple breasts made contact with her son's chest. Eagerly he tilted his head up and mother and son locked lips, their bodies joined at the waist and at the mouth.

Claire melted into her son's arms and thrust her hips back against his hips which were thrusting up in tandem with hers. She sucked on his tongue and poured her saliva into his mouth, wanting to exchange as much of her body as she could with him. It felt so perfect, and so right to be connected to him in this way.

Chris's arms raked at his mother back, pulling her closer to him, holding onto her for dear life as if she might escape an inch or two, and as if that small bit of separation would kill him. Claire moaned and clung to her son just as eagerly, so happy to be wanted, no to be NEEDED in this way. She had never felt so much love, so much desire, and so much feeling from anyone before in her life.

All too soon, Claire felt the telltale signs of her son's orgasm approaching. His breathing quickened as did his thrusts upwards. His grip on her tightened and the look in his blue eyes burned with flame. Claire stared into her son's eyes as she tried to open herself up to him even more, trying to sink that extra bit down into his lap so that his cock might get that much deeper into her.

"Do it baby," Claire husked. "Cum inside mommy!" Her eyes held his, her gaze piercing. "Fiiiill my pussy up with cummm," She whispered as she grabbed his face in her hands, kissing him all over.

"Mommy wants it nice and deep..." She felt him swell. "I want to feel you dripping out of me for hours," She whispered in his ear, gently biting his lobe, her nails digging into his shoulders.

"Mom!" Chris groaned as he thrust his hips upwards in one last desperate thrust. His hands firmly held his mother's ass as close to his groin as possible, and Claire, trembling, wiggled her tush, further sinking her son's cock inside of her, as deep as it could possibly go.

With a hollow groan, his face a grimace of ecstasy, and his eyes barely open, Chris came. Claire felt the first powerful blast of heat as her son's cock spit out the biggest load she had ever felt. The mother's eyes fluttered and she trembled, her chest and face flushing a deep red as her pussy clenched, and spasmed around her son's spitting cock.

Chris groaned further, curling up into his mother, his face mushed against her sweaty breasts as her spasming pussy milked his cock for all it was worth. "Mommmmy!" He managed to croak out as he felt her sharp nails digging into his skin painfully, but oh god did the pain ever feel wonderful.

Claire continued to shudder, her hips bucking of their own accord as she continued to feel her son's baby maker spit more and more seed into her fertile womb. Claire knew she shouldn't let her son cum in her. It was such a dumb thing to do. But by God did it ever feel fucking perfect to just be a dumb little mommy and let her son unload, pumping her full!

Slowly, Chris's cock finally stopped spasming and Claire let out a tiny sob as she felt it start to soften from its previously diamond rigidity. She felt her son's body go limp and lower itself back to the floor. Desperately, her body still spasming, she clung to her son. She snuggled into him hungrily, grinding her hips, as she felt his arms lazily wrap around her and squeeze her closer.

Eventually, Claire's pussy stopped spasming and she found the strength to sit up, her son's cock still plugging her pussy; all the frantically swimming spermies deep inside her, trying to swim further up her womb. She smiled in the way only a satisfied lover can as she looked down at her son. He looked back up at her and returned the loving gaze. Both of them chuckled as they leaned in for a nice sweaty kiss. Claire undulating her hips and elicited a nice moan from her son.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too baby."

The mother and son spent a few minutes gently exploring the other's body with their hands, making long loving eyes at the other, and just enjoying the intimate feeling of being connected still. Slowly, Claire pulled herself off of her son and sat back on the floor, a hand covering her puffy pink pussy lips.

"I wanna see." Claire looked up to see Chris looking at her hand intently.

"Hmm?"

"I want to see my cum in you."

Claire blushed furiously but bit her lip, before reluctantly nodding.

She grabbed her skirt and placed it under her bum so that no more cum would get on the carpet. Then, she pulled her hand away, her fingers already cummy from her son's prodigious load.

She heard her son take a breath and she followed his gaze to see a large, creamy white load slowly seeping out of her puffy lips. She bit her lip again as she felt her son's hot spunk slide out of her and down the crack of her ass. It felt so naughty knowing that that was her son's cum seeping out of her. Her baby boy's.

Looking back up, Claire noticed that Chris's dick was starting to rise again and he was moving towards, her, spreading her thighs further apart.

"Baby we shouldn't," Claire protested weakly even as she lay herself back on the floor, her breasts falling to her sides. She looked up at her son shyly as he positioned himself and slid his dick through her messy folds. Her eyebrows drew together as she made fuck me eyes that contradicted her words.

Chris slowly thrusted forward, and was suddenly back in the glorious heat of his mother. They both moaned in unison as their bodies began the primal dance of love once again.

***

A short while later, Claire quietly closed the door to her son's bedroom and gently tiptoed back to her own. Thankfully, when she entered, she could hear the steady breathing of John. Quietly, she put on a new pair of panties. Immediately, more of her son's three massive loads seeped into them. Claire shivered at the feeling and threw on some pajamas, knowing that the flimsy panties wouldn't' be enough to catch her son's sea of sperm that was trapped in her mommy muff.

Once in bed, she lay awake for a few minutes, her hands unconsciously rubbing over her lower abdomen where a battle for first place was being waged.

Even though she had been a very naughty mommy, there was a good chance that Chris had given his mother the best present a mother could ask for.

With that thought in mind, Claire turned over and found a peaceful sleep lying there next to her unknowing husband.

Little did the mother of two know, she had just become a mother of three. Deep in her womb, Chris' strongest, fastest, most heroic sperm found her patiently waiting egg, and rammed right into it, starting the miracle of life. As Claire's breathing settled and dreams took over her sleep, her and her son's future child started to grow.

The next morning, Claire woke up to John shaking her awake.

"Claire, come on, it's time for presents, the kids are already up."