Mommy's Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mother and son stayed lock together in orgasm for over a minute as Chris continued to pump shot after shot of his load deep inside his mother. Eventually, the lovers recovered enough of their breath to look each other in the eyes and begin giggling hysterically. They fell together, their hot sweaty bodies slipping over the other as they clung together and peppered each other with kisses and words of love.

"You really want to knock your momma up a second time huh?" Claire teased gently as she stroked a nail along her son's jawline; he nuzzled into her hand. Claire smiled, her tummy alight with desire and love, she stroked her son's leg with her stockinged foot.

"Well yea... I think my mommy is suuuuuuuper fucking sexy when she's got a nice round tummy. Carrying MY baby," He teased back.

"Language!" Claire hissed affronted, though she had a devilish smirk on her face and she could feel her pussy clench at her son's words about her being pregnant with his baby again. Chris didn't apologize for his words this time, but instead rolled his mother onto her side and slid back into her sloppy pussy, gently thrusting and picking up intensity.

Claires giggles quickly turned into slutty moans and soon the mother and son were fucking once again. This time, Chris took his care in his ploughing of his mother's hot furrow, and eventually stripped her of her red stockings, desperate to feel her hot flesh direct on his. Bare naked as the day they were born, mother and son kissed desperately as they were joined as one, their bodies messy and sweaty, but their souls singing in pure joy as they were joined primally.

In the end, Chris ended up dumping 4 massive loads into his mother that Christmas eve. Little did either of them know, Claire's ovaries were extra productive that year, and they dropped two healthy eggs that sank down her fallopian tubes to meet the sea of sperm waiting for them in her thrumming womb.

It would seem that Claire must have been a very good mommy that year, or perhaps a very naughty mommy, because, this special Christmas, Chris gave her an even better present than last year: Twins!

***

Hello again reader. If you made it this far, please rate my story for the Winter Holidays Contest! This is my first contest entry and I would love to see how it does.

Also, a comment would mean a lot as I appreciate your guys/girls feedback the most! I tried to write a story that had a lot of pregnancy sex as most stories end right after the mom gets pregnant and I always felt that was the most compelling part. This story was supposed to come out last Christmas, but I didn't make the deadline so I have been sitting on it for a while. Please let me know what you think, as I honestly really enjoyed writing this one, and hope you enjoyed reading it!