Mommy's Special Medicine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't quite feel the same instant hit that he had sniffing them directly the night before but as Toby lay submerged in the drug infused bath-water, breathing in more of the potent fumes every second, he could feel himself being gradually overwhelmed by a familiar, unquenchable arousal. He tried to control his ragged breathing and slow his racing heartbeat but failed miserably. The intense excitement he felt deep within his chest had his body quivering and his cock rock hard beneath the surface of the water.

Thoughts of his Mother danced around his head. The very water he lay in had just covered her naked body; it had flowed around her bare ass, her tits, god even her pussy! No... wait! He had to stop thinking like that. But when he tried, all that came to mind was her kiss, the feeling of her lips against his skin. Then flashbacks to last night, him sitting with his Mother's nipple in his mouth and her hand on his cock! It was an endless cycle and it just drove him wild with desire.

Time had never passed so slowly but eventually the hands of the clock managed to creep around its face to the point Toby knew his time was up. Gingerly, he pushed himself to his feet and half fell out onto the bathroom floor. After pulling the plug so the intoxicating liquid could drain away he hastily wrapped himself in a towel and patted himself dry.

Since there was no sign of the underwear he'd worn earlier, he wrapped his wet towel around his waist to protect his modesty, stumbled out into the hallway and slowly made his way to his Mother's bedroom as he'd been told. It was only really once he felt the cooler air outside the bathroom that he realised just how strongly his 'medicine' was affecting him. He was almost in a trance, the world felt slow and sweet, like he was walking through honey. Every colour was so bright and vivid, even the carpet felt like heaven under his heavy feet.

As he turned the corner into his Mother's bedroom he was hit by a sight that drove the very air from his body. His Mother, his beautiful, angelic Mother, reclining on her bed wearing nothing but her thin white dressing gown, bright pink lingerie and a mischievous smile.

"There you are my darling," she purred, her eyes darted down, noticing his towel. "Oh pop that in the laundry basket would you, I've been meaning to give those towels a wash."

Toby was sure it was a fresh towel but couldn't bring himself to object, so he mindlessly removed the one thing that hid his modesty and cast it aside so that he was left naked as the day he was born, standing awkwardly at the foot of his Mother's bed.

"That's better, now come and take a seat on Mommy's bed, we need to have a little chat don't we?"

Without thinking Toby clambered onto his Mother's bed and sat cross-legged at her feet. He wasn't really sure how to start but fortunately his Mother seemed happy to take the lead. She beckoned him closer and once he'd shuffled towards her, lifted her feet and casually rested them on his lap.

"There we go, nice and comfy," she smiled, seemingly oblivious to Toby's bright red face and rapidly stiffening cock. "Now, what was it you wanted to talk about?"

"Erm... Well you see I...erm," Toby knew what he wanted to say but somehow he couldn't form the words. All day he'd been planning his speech, carefully putting together an argument that would leave his Mother in no doubt that he was done with this new routine and would be heading out with Sophia that evening as planned. But now he was here, his mind seemed to be incapable of focusing on anything other than his Mother's soft feet and the way they lay against his bare skin.

"Oh be a darling will you and rub this in while we talk," his Mother interrupted, tossing a bottle of moisturiser into his lap "Mommy's legs always need a little attention after a hot bath, that can be one of your jobs from now on."

Toby was incredulous! Did she really mean what he thought she did?

"W-wait, you want me too..."

"Yes go on, don't be shy! You can be my little helper. Just rub the cream all over Mommy's legs, we need to look after them after all."

In utter disbelief, Toby squeezed a dollop of thick, white moisturiser into his hand and, with the care of a man handling some kind of priceless artefact, began to gently rub it into his Mother's pale skin. Starting with her calves, he ran his hands up and down her smooth skin, rubbing in the cream as he'd been told but at the same time, laying his hands on a woman for the first time in his life.

It was only last night he'd enjoyed his first sexual experience of any kind and now here he was, intimately touching a woman with his own hands! Not just any woman, but the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes on. Regardless of the fact this was his Mother, Toby felt a sense of excitement and wonder he could barely believe existed.

"Now, where were we?" his Mother paused thoughtfully "Ah yes, you wanted to tell me how you planned to abandon your Mommy didn't you?"

Toby's heart stopped in his chest. He didn't want to abandon her! Just... something else, what was it? Oh yes, his date. He wanted to do that, but not as much as he wanted to stay right where he was, rubbing and caressing his Mother's lovely legs.

"N-no!" he protested.

"Oh really? It sounded like that's what you wanted this morning."

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it! I don't want to leave, I promise I never wanted that."

His Mother grinned with delight.

"Don't worry honey, Mommy understands. It's like I said, isn't it? You just needed a little time to adjust."

"Er, yeah. I guess that must be it."

"Yes I thought that might be it, why would you ever want to leave Mommy when she makes you feel so good?"

As she spoke his Mother leaned forward, tenderly took hold of his wrist and guided it up her leg so that his hands slid up and came to rest on her thighs. Then taking the bottle, she squeezed another load of moisturiser out between her son's hands.

"Keep going," she whispered sensually.

Toby shuddered and let out a light moan of arousal. His eager hands were exploring his Mother's thighs; the touch quickening his breath and leaving his cock hard as a rock. For the sheltered virgin, running his hands over his Mother's beautiful legs like this was absolute heaven.

"I don't, I don't ever want to leave," Toby whimpered.

"I know, I know... and you won't have to. I promise, if you let Mommy take control you will never have to worry about leaving again. How does that sound?

"T-that's all I want," Toby replied, and at that moment he truly meant it.

"Good boy, but to make sure you really mean it Mommy needs to do a little test okay?"

"A-alright."

"Perfect. Now Mommy is just going to make a few little changes and since decisions like this are no longer your concern, you don't need to worry about having any input. You just stay down there and keep rubbing Mommy's legs okay?"

"Yes Mommy," Toby agreed. He was lost in such a world of pleasure and there was nothing he wanted but to stay there. His Mother taking charge was a small price to pay for this, he thought as he applied the cream to her other leg and began to massage it as lovingly as he had the first.

So engrossed was he in the task, he barely noticed when his Mother slipped her hand under her pillow and pulled out a small, black object. Though when Toby glanced up and saw her holding it in front of him, he realised with a pang of confusion that it was his mobile phone. A voice in the back of his head tried to warn him something was off, but the drugs running through his veins and the smooth skin beneath his fingers left him deaf to it.

"Darling, what's your pass code?" his Mother asked sweetly.

"8753."

"Wonderful," she said as she punched the numbers into the keypad "Now first things first, I'll be getting rid of that pass code. You don't need to keep secrets from Mommy."

She navigated her way through his phone settings and removed any privacy measures he'd previously installed; then with a look of intense concentration, spent a few minutes tapping away on the keypad. Toby didn't know what she was up to, but he doubted he was going to like it. Finally she appeared to finish and scrolled down through his contact list until she found the name she was looking for.

"Here we go."

The just audible dialling tone told Toby his Mother was calling someone, though he had no idea who. Still he was so focused on fondling her long, shapely legs that it didn't seem to matter all that much.

"Hello, is that Sophia I'm speaking to?" his Mother asked courteously. "Hi it's so lovely to speak at last, this is Toby's Mother."

Toby's blood turned to ice at the words. She'd rang Sophia! Even through the drug fuelled haze of arousal he knew this was a bad sign.

"Yes that's right, well I'm afraid to say Toby isn't going to be able to make it tonight. In fact, he's not going to be able to take you out at all."

Sophia's reply wasn't clear enough for him to make out, but to Toby's dismay she sounded confused and maybe even a little hurt.

"Of course, I understand it's quite out of the blue but unfortunately it's just isn't going to be possible. You see, the poor boy suffers from a severely nervous disposition; It's the reason he's always had such trouble making friends. I've been pushing him to try new things but I fear this little date you have planned may be a step too far for him."

The lie was made all the worse by just how outrageous it was! She had always tried to stop him from meeting people and trying new things, but here she was claiming that she was the one pushing him to do more. Toby couldn't believe what he was hearing!

"Yes he's been very anxious about seeing you all week and I'm afraid to say he's had a little episode. The doctor says he needs to be avoiding stress at all costs if he wants to get better and my Toby is just such a worrier, I really don't think he can cope with maintaining any kind of relationship right now. I do hope you understand."

This was it; The point of no return. If Toby was going to put a stop to this crazy spiral of events he had to intervene now. Finally that little voice in his head telling him this was wrong just about managed to get itself heard. Perhaps for the first time in his life he was finally going to stand up for himself! However as though she could read his mind, his Mother knew just when to step in and give him a little push in the right direction.

"Hey honey," she whispered, putting the phone to her chest "while you're down there, how about you give Mommy's legs a little kiss?"

Toby froze, his conviction deserting him just as quickly as he'd found it. Where just seconds ago he'd been preparing to rebel, now his eyes drifted to his Mother's freshly moisturised legs and he licked his lips, struggling against temptation.

"Go on," she insisted "Mommy knows how much you like her legs! This is your little reward for being such a good boy today."

Try as he might, Toby just didn't have it in him to resist. Those legs were whispering to him, begging him to lean in and press his lips against them. He knew this was a line he couldn't uncross, that if he didn't stand up for himself now the insanity of the last 24 hours would become his life, but he just wasn't strong enough to fight these urges anymore. Finally freeing himself of all inhibition, Toby gently lowered his face and tenderly planted a kiss on his Mother's ankle.

"Sorry about that dear, poor Toby was just crying again and I had to take a second to comfort him," his Mother lied down the phone with relish "as you can see he's a very troubled boy."

His heart was breaking listening to his Mother destroy his one chance with the woman he loved, but he was powerless to do anything but shower loving kisses onto her soft skin.

"Oh I know, you mustn't blame yourself. It's my fault really, I should have put a stop to this earlier but I suppose I hoped it might be good for him," she paused as Sophia replied "well that is very good of you to say. I wish you all the best too and of course I will tell Toby you're thinking of him."

At that she lifted her leg into the air and pointed to the back of her knee. Obediently, Toby tilted his head and delicately kissed the back of his Mother's legs, just as he'd once dreamed of doing to Sophia's lips.

"No I don't think it would be a good idea for you to see him again, it would just be too upsetting for him."

"..."

"Yes it's for the best. Now please don't worry, I will be here to look after him for as long as it takes."

"..."

"Thank you so much for understanding. It was lovely to speak to you too! Alright then, thanks again. Goodbye."

As a sharp beep signalled the call had been disconnected, Toby felt a pang of utter despair that his chance of a normal relationship had ended along with it. Though before he could dwell on such thoughts, his Mother clasped her hands around his head and let out a gasp of sheer excitement!

"Honey! You have been such a good boy today!" she praised, her face beaming with joy.

"I-I have?" Toby stammered.

"Yes baby of course you have! You did exactly what you were told, rubbing and kissing Mommy's legs while she took those nasty decisions out of your hands. I am so proud of you!"

A smile slowly crept onto Toby's face, somehow hearing his Mother was proud of him made everything worth it. Sure he had lost his shot at a relationship, but he'd made the one woman who'd always been there for him proud and wasn't that what really mattered?

"Thank you," Toby croaked, having to hold back the tears as he was overwhelmed by emotion.

"Oh sweetheart," she cooed, "come here, Mommy wants to reward you for being such a good boy for her."

Toby struggled to keep his balance as his Mother pulled his head between her spread legs and pushed his face onto her inner thigh. The shocked virgin couldn't quite believe what was happening to him! All he could do was whimper softly into her skin, his arousal made obvious by his hard cock which pressed into the bed sheets.

"Go on, that's it, give Mommy a kiss," his Mother encouraged.

Not needing to be told twice, Toby fell back into the flow of lovingly kissing his way across his Mother's exposed flesh.

Kiss, kiss, kiss

"Mmm yeah that's it, show your Mommy how much you love her," she moaned, gently biting her lip.

Kiss, kiss, kiss

"You like that don't you? Being between Mommy's legs makes you so happy."

Kiss, kiss, kiss

"See how much better it is when you let Mommy take control."

All the while her hand cradled his head and slowly guided him up the length of her leg. Every inch he travelled brought his face that much closer to his Mother's pussy, leaving his cock practically throbbing with excitement!

Kiss, kiss, kiss

"Hehe, look at your little willy poking out! Mommy must taste really good huh?"

Kiss, kiss, kiss

"Ohhh this is going to be your life now, you're such a lucky boy!"

Kiss, kiss, kiss

Oh God he was almost there! Toby's head had been pushed so far between his Mother's legs that he could feel the lining of her pretty pink panties at the edge of his lips. But just as he thought she might bring him all the way, strong fingers jerked his head back and his Mother pulled herself away.

Toby found himself led panting on his stomach, gazing up at his Mother who now sat up and now sat upright, towering over him. She looked down with a face full of adoration; the way he imagined she might have looked at him the day he was born. For a while the two of them stayed like at, eyes locked together in a comfortable silence as they each processed what had just happened.

"Did you enjoy your reward?" his Mother asked, finally breaking the spell.

"Y-yes Mommy," Toby answered honestly "I really did."

"And you understand now? That Mommy knows what's best for you? That only Mommy can make you feel like this?"

"I do, I promise. I understand,"

"Good, because Mommy's got another little game for you to play. And we're not going to have any arguments... are we?"

"No Mommy. I promise I'll do whatever you say."

"I know you will," his Mother beamed, slid off the bed and extended her hand "come on then."

Without hesitation Toby took his Mother's hand and let her help him to his feet. He suddenly found himself very aware that he was naked and still sporting a hard-on, but before his cheeks even had time to flush he was distracted as Mother slid open her bedside drawer, removed a bundle of silk scarves and let them fall onto the bed.

"Turn around," she ordered firmly.

Despite a rumbling of unease in the pit of his stomach, Toby did as he was told and pivoted on the spot. His misgivings grew even stronger when he felt his Mother pull his wrists together behind his back and expertly bound them together with one of the scarves. She then took a second, looped it around his elbows multiple times and pulled to tightly cinch them together.

'Ahhh," Toby winced, his shoulders pulled back at a terribly uncomfortable angle.

"Hush now," his Mother said calmly, placing a comforting hand on his back. "Remember Mommy's in control now. If I hurt you, I'm only doing it for your own good. You trust Mommy don't you?"

"Yes Mommy, of course I trust you."

"Good boy. Now let's get you nice and comfy."

Toby's Mother put an arm around his shoulders and helped him to stagger awkwardly across to the sturdy, wooden chair she kept in the corner of her room. With his arms at such an angle it wasn't easy for the poor boy, but with his Mother's help he made it without falling and flopped into the chair.

With his arms now pinned behind his back, this wasn't exactly the most comfortable seat he'd taken, though it was about to get a whole lot worse as his Mother took two scarves from the bundle and used them to tie Toby's ankles securely to each foot of the chair. Then with the three remaining scarves, she tied another below each knee and wrapped the final one tightly over his thighs and under the seat itself so that he was stuck fast.

"Oh no," his Mother exclaimed in mock surprise "it looks like I didn't prepare enough scarves for our little game. Whatever will I do?"

She screwed up her face in exaggerated concentration, then smiled as the solution appeared to come to her.

"I know, I'll just have to improvise with this!"

With deliberate slowness, his Mother undid the thick white cord that held her dressing gown closed and carefully pulled it free. Now the robe hung loosely on her delicate frame, a slight shrug of her shoulders was all it took to send the gown tumbling to the floor. Toby drank in the intoxicating sight of his Mother standing before him like an amazon, clad only in bright pink lingerie and holding the dressing gown cord like a garrotte. The amazed virgin had never seen anything so sexy in all his life!

"So, how do you like Mommy's game so far?" she smirked.

"I love it," he replied honestly "Oh God I love it so much!"

"Yes I thought you might, now hold still while Mommy gets you tied down nice and tightly."

With all the bindings she'd already applied Toby wasn't quite sure how she expected him not to hold still! However he thought better of voicing this opinion and just sat placidly as his near naked Mother stood behind the chair, looped the cord around him three, four, five times and knotted it firmly in place. By the time she was done Toby was tied so securely to the chair that he could barely move a muscle let alone attempt to stand.

After double checking her handiwork his Mother, apparently content he was sufficiently immobilised, stood back in front of him with her hands on her hips and a look of pure satisfaction on her face.

"Awww you look so cute all tied up like that," she squealed with delight "we're almost ready to play our little game now, there's just one final detail to add."