Mommy's Special Medicine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was very pleased by what she saw. Toby was fully erect now and the sight of his cock pulsating against its cage, bulging through the bars as if it were being squeezed by the cold metal gave her butterflies in her stomach. That cock belonged to her now, and the cage was physical proof of her ownership.

"I don't understand... what is this?"

"That my boy is a chastity cage! It will keep that little dick of yours locked away and make sure you don't play with it anymore."

The pained expression on Toby's face told her that he was struggling to process this new development. However Grace wasn't concerned; her son was putty in her hands and she knew exactly how to mold him as she pleased.

"Mommy will just be so much happier knowing you're not touching yourself while you think about her. You want Mommy to be happy don't you?" Grace purred seductively, lightly rubbing the exposed skin at the head of his cock "so what do you say? Will you go into chastity for me? Let Mommy lock your cock away in a little cage?"

Toby moaned with pleasure and his eyes rolled back into his head at her touch. Grace had no doubt which way her son was going to answer.

"Y-y-yes," he replied breathlessly "yes y-you can lock my cock."

"Oh thank you my sweet boy, I knew you would do this for me," she pulled him into another embrace. "I'll tell you what, as a reward, how about you sleep in Mommy's bed tonight? We can have a little snuggle to celebrate what a good boy you've been."

Toby looked up at her with a shy, sheepish grin on his face.

"Yeah alright, I'd really like that," he smiled. "Thanks Mom!"

"Ah ah," Grace waggled a patronising finger "from now on, you call me Mommy. Understand?"

Though he hesitated for a moment, any defiance he might once have once possessed had now well and truly burned out. So it was no surprise at all when he replied.

"Yes Mommy."