Mommy's Special Medicine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a stare dripping in sexual tension, his Mother hooked her fingers under the pink material at her waist, then slowly slipped her panties free and let them slide down her legs until they pooled at her feet. While Toby watched breathlessly, she casually scooped them up and rolled the material between her fingers.

"Do you like Mommy's panties?" she asked innocently "Mommy's been wearing them all day... do you want to see what they taste like?"

Toby's eyes became saucers and his chest tightened in shock. He was utterly speechless; his Mother was naked from the waist down and for the first time in his life he could actually see a pussy in the flesh. Not only that, but the incredibly beautiful woman to whom it belonged was asking if he wanted to taste the pasties that had spent all day cradling it! A slow but certain nod of the head was the only answer he could give.

"Alright then, open wide!"

His jaw quivered as he slowly let his mouth open. His body tensed against the bonds which held him as though on some deep level it knew this was wrong and was trying to escape. But his head knew it was too late for that and he offered no resistance as his Mother pushed her bright pink panties between his lips and stuffed them into his mouth.

"Mmmmph," Toby's involuntary groan was smothered by the panties which now rested on his tongue. He could taste his Mother's sweat on them and the powerful flavour filled his mouth. Knowing that this was the taste of his Mother's pussy only fueled the raging erection between his forcibly spread legs.

"There you go my darling, does Mommy taste nice?"

Toby nodded his head eagerly, so overwhelmed his eyes began to tear up. Though whether it was shame, fear, arousal or raw emotion that overwhelmed him he did not know.

"Good," she grinned as she stepped forward, lowered herself so she sat on his lap and draped an arm around his shoulders.

If Toby wasn't a whimpering wreck already, he sure as hell was now! His Mother's virtually naked body was pressed right up against his. The cool press of her skin was unlike anything he'd ever felt before; it drove him so wild with desire he feared he might lose his mind!

"Now then, let me explain the rules of our little game," she began in a sensual whisper, her face just inches from his own. "What's going to happen now is that Mommy is going to send a little email from your phone. It won't take long, I typed it all out when you gave me your phone earlier so it would be ready for our game."

So that's what she was typing earlier! This game was clearly part of some larger plan, which Toby reflected grimly, didn't usually bode well for him.

"But before I send it, I thought it would be fun for us to read through it together; so we can celebrate and share the excitement of what this email will mean for our future."

Our future? What did she mean by that? Toby really wasn't sure he liked the way this was going.

"I know you won't object to anything I've said or have an issue with me sending this for you. Since you made a promise to let me take control of these things, I'd be very dissapointed if you broke my trust."

The icy stare his Mother threw at him left him in no doubt that disobedience would not be tolerated.

"Of course if you do want to break your promise, just speak up and let me know. I won't send this if you aren't fully on board," she leaned closer and sneered menacingly "But know this, if those panties leave your mouth at any time, you lose the game and all this fun stops. There will be no special fun time with Mommy for naughty boys who don't do as they're told. Understand?"

An unintelligible moan was the best response his panty stuffed mouth could muster.

"Good boy, I know you won't let me down," her sneer disappeared and a bright smile returned to her face. "In fact because I'm so sure you'll play along nicely, I'm going to make sure this game is extra fun for you. You see, while you're listening, Mommy's going to give you a treat and play with that little willy of yours. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Again he nodded enthusiastically.

"I know you would, Mommy makes your willy feel so good!"

Oh God, he thought, it was so fucked up but she really did! His Mother could get him hard like no-one else ever could. What was wrong with him?

"Right then, let's get started shall we?"

He gave a final nod of agreement, caught between fear of what was about to happen and determination to make sure he didn't let her down. Meanwhile his Mother swiped his phone from atop her bed and tapped away until she had the draft email she'd prepared earlier loaded and ready to send. She cleared her throat and began to read aloud.

"To: Admissions and student welfare team - Home Counties School of Architecture

Subject: Withdrawal from qualification"

For the second time that afternoon Toby's heart seemed to stop in his chest at his Mother's words.

"Good afternoon,

With great regret I am writing to inform you of my intention to withdraw from the 'Introduction to Architecture' qualification with immediate effect."

Wait, what did she say? Withdrawing from the course?! Surely she couldn't be serious? A surge of panic flooded his chest. It was one thing to ruin his date, but this was his future; his life! How could she do this to him?

"I have found the pressure of studying for this qualification far greater than I imagined and I am sorry to say that last night I suffered a complete mental breakdown. Having consulted with my Doctor, I have been told this episode was stress induced and if I continue to put so much pressure on myself, my mental health could decline even further."

Holy fuck, this couldn't be happening! Toby knew he had to stop this and he had to do it now. But just as he thought to muster whatever shred of dignity and self control he had left, his Mother shifted position, sliding backwards so that her thick, round ass cheeks pressed right against his cock, squashing it against his body. Any objections suddenly caught in his throat.

"Having received this medical advice, I no longer feel it would be possible for me to continue as a student in your institution. I am aware I may be granted an extended break for recovery however as I don't want to put myself through this again, this is not an option I would like to consider."

As she spoke his Mother began to slowly gyrate her hips, rolling her ass over his engorged cock in rhythmic circles. Pure pleasure built between Toby's legs of an intensity he'd never experienced before. This was insane! He had to cry out and stop this madness! But between his Mother's buttocks dancing up against his dick and the taste of her pussy filling his mouth, his body just wouldn't listen.

"Please don't attempt to contact me any further regarding this matter, it would only create more stress and add to my health problems. My Mother is currently caring for me and will be in touch next week to finalise my withdrawal. If you have any questions or need any further details, please address them to her.

Kind Regards,

Toby

His Mother ramped up the speed now. She was grinding her ass into his virgin cock and sending sparks of pleasure shooting through his entire body. He was physically shaking and could feel his bonds digging into his pale skin where they held him down. With every passing second the voice in his head telling him to stop grew quieter, while his groans of ecstasy got louder and louder.

"So what do you think?" she asked in mock sincerity "Doesn't that sound good? You can drop out and forget all about this 'career' nonsense... things will be so much better, you can stay home and spend your life with Mommy instead!"

Tears leaked from Toby's eyes at the thought of his future being so cruelly snatched from him, but with his mind was just so clouded by arousal, so filled with primal sexual desire, he could do nothing but nod robotically and whimper into his Mother's panties.

With a look of amusement plastered on her face, his Mother threw her head back so that it rested on his shoulder; so close he could feel her cheek against his own.

"What do you say then, should I press send?"

With a final, tearful nod, Toby sealed his fate. His Mother's thumb flicked down and sent the email that ripped away any chance he had of becoming an architect. His childhood dream was well and truly dashed forever.

"Oh yes! There you go baby, all done now!" his Mother went on excitedly "no more stressing about that silly course; Mommy's made sure you never have to worry about that ever again!"

As she spoke, his Mother grabbed the flabby skin of his thighs, digging her nails in harshly, and used her powerful legs to grind into him like a jackhammer. Toby was thrown into a world of pure ecstasy; his entire body shaking and an orgasmic pressure building between his legs.

"You're all mine now my darling; no job, no life, you don't need any distractions like that! Mommy's taken all that away," her head whipped around to look him in the eye. "I bet this feels real good doesn't it? See how much better it is when Mommy's in control? You never felt like this before did you?"

Toby frantically shook his head.

"No, that's because Mommy knows what you want. Only Mommy can make you feel like this! Ohhh i bet you want to cum don't you?"

Toby nodded like a madman!

"Yeah I know you do. Mommy makes your willy feel so nice doesn't she? How about it then... want Mommy to make you cum?"

His cock was about to explode and he craved that release with a desperation that he never knew existed. He groaned and nodded his head with everything he had!

"Well too bad!" his Mother yelled gleefully as, to Toby's dismay, she sprung forward and away just as he was on the verge of the orgasm he so deeply desired!

Toby was in a state of shock; so, so close to ultimate pleasure yet at the last minute so cruelly denied. His breath was ragged and eyes wild as he involuntarily fought against his bonds, as if his hands had taken on a life of their own with the sole purpose of picking up where his Mother had left off. Yet predictably the knots held firm and kept him right where he was.

Seeing her son squirm in his restraints while his disbelieving cock poked out and twitched between his legs had his Mother shrieking with laughter. When she finally managed to control herself, her face settled into a kind, motherly smile and her eyes filled with sudden sympathy.

"Awww did you think I was going to let you cum?" she cooed as though comforting a child "Oh no honey, you're just so well behaved when you're all worked up and horny. We've made so much progress today I don't want to ruin it by letting you cum! It will be a lot easier for you to adjust to the way things are now if we keep those balls nice and full. You'll see, denial is good for you."

His frustrated moan suggested Toby hadn't quite learned that lesson yet.

"Besides, Mommy is having a lot of fun teasing and playing with her boy. You want Mommy to have fun don't you?"

Looking into his Mother's angelic face, he knew he couldn't refuse her. Of course he wanted her to have fun, even if it meant he had to suffer for it. Toby reluctantly nodded his acceptance.

"Good boy," his Mother praised "you may not be allowed to cum, but that doesn't mean you can't have a little treat for being so well behaved."

In the corner of the bedroom was a small, wicker laundry basket. His Mother opened it and pulled out a pair of well worn, white panties which she dangled in Toby's face.

"These are the panties Mommy wore to bed last night, they were between my legs and around my bum all night long, so I bet they taste really good!"

With that she prised Tobys mouth open and somehow crammed them in alongside the panties which were already in there. The powerful taste that danced on his tongue suddenly doubled in strength. His mouth was now stuffed so full of panties, his cheeks were bulging like hamsters!

To complete the look, his Mother returned to the laundry basket to retrieve a pair of her used nylon pantyhose, which she used to cover his mouth and tied tightly around Toby's head. He was now completely gagged and had no chance of spitting those panties out even if he'd wanted to.

"You look so cute like that!" his Mother beamed, taking in her creation "I could just play with you all night long... but I'm afraid I've got a cocktail evening with the girls tonight. Tell you what though, as a final treat for being such a good boy, how about you watch Mommy get changed?"

Being tied to a chair in his Mother's bedroom, it wasn't like he had a choice in the matter anyway. So in a state of surrender, he sat back as best he could and watched silently as his Mother got ready for her Friday night out.

Not that it was an unpleasant experience of course, watching his Mother remove her bra, bend over to take clothes from her bottom drawer and slip on a very short cocktail dress certainly had its moments! Though the toxic combination of drugs, strict bondage and his Mother's relentless teasing left him in a kind of frustrated limbo that would have had him tearing his hair out if indeed he were able to reach it!

Once she'd applied the last of her makeup and slid on a pair of dainty black high heels, his Mother approached with a smile. Seeing her all made up like that, Toby couldn't believe anyone so beautiful could possibly exist.

"Well I'd better get going darling; I know it isn't quite the evening you had planned, but this just feels like a far more appropriate way for you to spend your time. Tied up in Mommy's bedroom, with Mommy's panties in your mouth. Not focusing on your own selfish wants, just sat waiting for Mommy to come home like a good boy."

She leaned in close and put an affectionate hand on his shoulder.

"Remember I'm doing all this for your own good. You've been having trouble adjusting to your new life and I think this will really help. You'll see how stuck and helpless you are without Mommy to look after you... then when I get back I'll give you your night-time time medicine and a big cuddle and you'll soon learn how much better life is when you're with Mommy."

With that she gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek, then made her way downstairs and out the door; leaving Toby restrained and alone, trapped in his own little world of sexual frustration. Within 5 minutes, he was already listening eagerly, desperate to hear his Mother's key in the door.

Grace

Two months later

It was a good job Toby didn't bother to clear his internet history. If he did, or had the foresight to go incognito, Grace would have had to devise a far more complicated plan to catch him in the act. As it was, with just a few clicks she had all the ammunition she would need to ensure the boy spiralled even further into the depraved world she had planned for him.

Though he was nowhere near she wanted him yet, these first few weeks had been a better start to their new life than Grace could have possibly imagined. The two of them had fallen into their new routine like it was the most natural thing in the world. For her anyway, that's exactly what it was. Toby was her son; she'd spent the best years of her life raising him in a safe, happy home and now it was his turn to look after her.

Each day followed pretty much the same pattern. Toby would rise early, gulp down the meal replacement shake she had lovingly prepared the night before (heavily spiked with his special medicine of course) then bring his Mother breakfast in bed. He would kneel by her side as she ate and if he was lucky, she might feed him a few of her scraps as a tasty treat.

Once breakfast was out the way, Grace would take a shower then allow Toby to complete his first and favourite chore of the day, moisturising Mommy's legs! There had been no more kissing, that was to be a very rare treat for him, but given by that stage the Aphrobin had very much taken effect, Toby still loved every second of it. Or at least, that's what she assumed judging by the delirious grin on his face and the hard dick between his legs.

The rest of the day was rather less pleasant for poor Toby, but he endured it without complaint. Grace set him to work completing any and every chore that popped into her head. Toby became her little worker bee, toiling away at all hours and breaking only briefly for another drug laced meal replacement shake. He took sole responsibility for every household task; wiping down every surface, vacuuming/mopping the floor, dusting, gardening, cooking, shopping, taking the bins out, he did it all.

Toby's final task was to cook the two of them dinner, his only solid meal of the day. Of course his portion was usually cold by the time got any as Grace had him tidy the kitchen and wait until after she finished to eat his, it wouldn't do to put any silly ideas in his head about them being equals. Grace would then have him sniff down a heavy dose of his 'night-time medicine' before they enjoyed an evening snuggled up on the sofa watching one of Grace's TV shows. They weren't the kind of thing Toby usually watched, but with the drugs in his system and his Mother cuddling up so closely, he was in no state to complain!

There was no doubt about it, life was pretty damn good right now Grace thought to herself happily. But it wasn't just the tidy house and devoted son that made it special. No, what Grace had truly come to love over the past weeks was the sheer thrill of having her son under such complete and total control. To be the centre of someone's world and have that kind of power over them was utterly intoxicating!

Of course, she had always known she was a very attractive woman; but she'd never had someone so consumed by arousal for her that she could use it to control every fibre of their being. Every time she saw his naive, adoring little face looking at her, with his eyes hungrily devouring her body and his cock hard between his legs, it made her feel like an absolute Goddess. Not only was it a great boost for her ego, but to her surprise she found it more than a little arousing!

The thing about power however was that once you get a taste, you just want more! Which was exactly what Grace intended to get. Sure it was exciting to be able to manipulate her son so easily, but what she really wanted was to own him mind, body and soul. She wanted him to become obsessed with her, thinking of and desiring nothing but pleasing and obeying her. She wanted to push him so far that she could take everything away from him, cause him any amount of pain or suffering and still have him look up at her with adoring eyes and ask for more. God it made her wet just thinking about it! And tonight she was about to light the fuse that would allow all those dreams to come true.

With her thoughts returning to the present, she read again the list of incriminating websites that would seal Toby's fate and couldn't help but crack a smile. Mommyporn.net, taboovideos.com, inceststories.org; Grace never knew so many of these sites existed! To be fair two months ago neither did Toby, looking back his tastes appear to have been rather more vanilla. The fact she'd already started to mold his sexual desires to such an extent was incredibly satisfying.

Above her head, she knew Toby would be just getting ready for bed. She'd worked him hard today and no doubt he was looking forward to getting his head down and drifting away into a lovely, relaxing sleep. Well, Grace thought, it was time to head up and show him that wasn't quite how his evening would pan out! Laptop in hand, she crept up the stairs and padded across the landing until she found herself outside Toby's room. Making sure her face was a mask of anger, not an easy task considering how excited she was, Grace took a breath and stormed through the unsuspecting boy's bedroom door.