Mommy's Special Medicine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are in such trouble, you disgusting little pervert!" Grace roared, throwing the open laptop onto Toby's bed.

Her son's face was an absolute picture. He looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights, wide eyed and frozen with fear. The book he'd been reading tumbled to the floor and with a look of pure bewilderment on his face, he awkwardly pushed himself so he sat upright on the bed.

"W-what, I erm, I don't understand..." he stammered, shocked at the sudden turn of events.

"What don't you recognise your internet history? I must say it makes for some rather interesting reading don't you think?"

It was hard to hide her delight as Toby realised what was happening and his face turned bright crimson. He looked so cute in his bright green 'Mommy's Good Boy' pyjamas (another custom pair she'd bought him) with shame and worry etched onto his little face. Seeing the boy in such anguish filled her heart with joy, but she knew that if she was going to shock him into accepting her plans for him, she had to keep up the furious Mother act.

"Now tell me," Grace demanded angrily. "Why is it that so many of these websites you've been visiting have something of a taboo theme? Is there perhaps someone in particular you like to think about when you hide away and touch yourself to this filth?"

"Ah well... I suppose erm," Toby floundered hopelessly for an acceptable answer, some trump card that would explain all this away. But confronted with such irrefutable evidence he had no choice but to tell the truth. His shoulders sagged and all the air seemed to go out of him as he reluctantly admitted "I-I think of you."

"Yes I thought as much, you disgusting little pig!" she spat "so you think it's acceptable to sexualise and objectify your own Mother like that? To think of her as a little sex object for your own gratification?"

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to. It's just since you started giving me my medicine I feel so..."

"Oh so it's my fault is it? I go out of my way to stop your anxious worrying and give you the best life I can so that means you can think about me however you want. Without even asking for my consent?"

"No!" he cried, tears forming in the corners of his eyes "I never meant it like that, I just..."

"Right that's it," she shouted over him "I will not stand for such disrespectful behaviour! Stand up and take off those clothes! Now!"

He was normally so well behaved, especially since he started taking his medicine, so Toby wasn't used to his Mother shouting at him in anger like this. It was such a shock to the system that he immediately complied, practically falling out of bed and hastily peeling off his pyjamas until he stood naked and hunched over shamefully. This was of course exactly what Grace intended.

Keeping her furious eyes trained on him, Grace strode across the room and took a seat on the bed. She took care to ensure that as she did, her short skirt rode up to reveal her bare legs to the open mouthed boy.

"Come on, get over my knee," she ordered, slapping her thighs pointedly. "It's time you learned what happens to naughty little boys who sexualise their Mommy's."

Still bewildered and swept up in everything that was happening, Toby obediently lowered himself onto the bed and led over his Mother's lap; his bottom facing upward and his flaccid cock pressing against the bare skin of her thighs. It was a position the two of them hadn't been in since he'd been smacked as a child and Grace was pleased to see his cheeks flush with embarrassment.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

Grace spanked Toby's cute little bottom with the palm of her hand, delighting in the way it jiggled with each blow.

"You need to learn some respect!"

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

Toby started to whimper pathetically.

"Your Mother is not a sex object."

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

Grace paused for a moment, tracing her fingers lightly across Toby's rosy red bottom. She was rewarded with the sound of a soft moan of pleasure escaping her son's lips, and just as she anticipated, a gentle poke on the leg as his cock began to swell.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

The blows increased in speed and intensity and soon had Toby yelling as his ass stung with pain; yet as each slap rocked his hips against his Mother's leg, his cock gradually grew harder and harder until it was fully engorged.

As difficult as it was to pull herself away from such a delicious spanking, Grace knew this was the moment she'd been waiting for. She abruptly pulled her hand away and tensed her body as though in a state of shock.

"What the fuck is that poking into my leg?" Grace asked sharply, her trembling voice sounding for all the world like she was struggling to control her fury.

"Uh... erm... I ah..." Toby stammered in desperation. Clearly he'd be so caught up in the spanking he hadn't noticed what was happening until it was too late.

"Stand up!"

"P-please, I can't! I..."

"Stand up right now!"

Any defiance crushed by his Mother's anger, Toby jumped from the bed and stood shamefully before her. Just as Grace had planned, the rhythmic spanking and skin to skin contact (in tandem with the drugs still running through his system of course) left Toby so hot and horny that he couldn't think straight. The little erect cock poking out from between his legs was proof enough of that.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" Grace spat "do you not even respect me enough to control your perverted little urges as I punish you for them?"

"I-I'm sorry, I can't help it," Toby practically sobbed.

"You'll certainly be sorry by the time I'm done with you! Clearly I've been too soft with my discipline in the past, but don't worry, follow me downstairs and I'll be sure to rectify that!"

Grace led the way downstairs and into the dining room while Toby followed sheepishly, just as she'd known he would. Upon reaching the solid oak table that dominated the room, she slapped its polished surface dramatically.

"Bend over and lie with your belly on the table," she ordered.

Trembling like a leaf, Toby lay in position as he was told; his nipples growing hard as they touched the cold, wooden tabletop. Grace stepped behind him and roughly kicked out his legs so the poor boy practically collapsed, the table taking his body weight. She then took advantage of his helpless position, retrieving the ropes she'd hidden earlier and using them to bind his legs to those of the table, tying firm knots around each of Toby's knees and ankles.

Once his legs were secured to her satisfaction she could move on to his arms. Grace pulled her son's wrists together behind his back and looped them with rope, tying them together like a pair of cuffs. For good measure, she used one final length of rope to cinch his elbows tightly together. It wasn't really necessary but it would help make the boy feel even more vulnerable than he already was; leaving him scared and ripe for manipulation.

Now that Toby was all trussed up and going nowhere, it was time for the moment Grace had been waiting for. She slowly paced across to the cabinet, opened it and retrieved a small, rectangular box, expertly crafted with fine mahogany wood and polished brass handles. Inside, lying on a bed of luxurious red velvet, was an implement that would change Toby's life forever.

The cane was a truly fine piece of craftsmanship. Made from the finest quality bamboo, its body measured an intimidating 35 inches and was pleasingly thick to boot. The black leather handle felt comfortable in her handle and it was even decorated with a small ruby embedded at the base. It was a gift from Catherine to celebrate Grace's decision to take control of the household, and clearly her friend had spared no expense.

Feeling like a lioness stalking her oblivious prey, Grace closed in on her tightly restrained son, cane in hand and poised to strike. She flicked the cane out so that it chopped through the air just inches from Toby's ear and had to stifle a laugh as the boy jumped out of his skin at the great whoosh it made.

With deliberate slowness she made her way to the front of the table so that the terrified boy could see her. She must have been quite a sight, towering over him like an amazon, ominously tapping her cane into the palm of her hand. Yet she knew with the drugs still coursing through his system, not to mention her short skirt and low cut top, there was little doubt that what Toby saw would be stirring up feelings of arousal to compliment the fear.

"M-mom..." he whined pathetically "w-what are you going to do with that?"

"Oh so now you want to play the innocent wide eyed little boy do you?" she asked contemptuously "you weren't so innocent when you were watching those videos! I think you know very well what this is and exactly what I'm going to do with it!"

The look of primal fear in Toby's eyes confirmed she was right. He knew what was about to be done to him as helpless and vulnerable as he was, there was nothing he could do to stop it.

"Mom please! Please don't do this, I-I promise I'll never look at those websites again!"

"Oh I know you won't, but it's not looking at them that's the problem. That's what you don't seem to understand. But don't worry, Mommy's going to help you learn and make sure you never behave in this manner again."

So filled with anticipation she thought she might burst, Grace took up position behind her restrained son, lined the cane with his already red bottom and pulled it back sharply.

SMACK

Grace brought down the cane with as much power as she could muster and sliced it into Toby's bottom. The boy cried out in shock and a slash of bright red appeared across his cheeks. What a rush! Grace felt a surge of adrenaline run through her; this was every bit as thrilling as she'd hoped it would be. She pulled back her arm and swung again.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

"AHHHH fuck!" Toby cried in pain "Mom please, that's too much!"

"I don't think so young man! This is your punishment and you will damn well take it. I'm going to give you a beating you won't forget in a hurry!"

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

"How dare you sexualise your Mother like that!" Grace shouted, drowning out Toby's cries "Have you no respect? After everything I've done for you this is how you repay me!"

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Toby's ass was starting to bruise nicely, Grace happily noted, already it was turning a dark shade of red.

"I hope you know you deserve this! You deserve to suffer and be humiliated for the way you've treated me. Well don't worry, I'll make sure that's exactly what you get!"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

The brutal barrage of blows went on relentlessly, with Toby crying and bucking against his restraints each time she stuck him. Though try as he might, the ropes were well tied and he had no choice but to take the beating.

"Please, Mommy stop! I can't take it please!" he would cry out, yet his pleas fell on deaf ears.

God this was so fucking hot, Grace thought as her cane painted his ass into a canvas of purple and red. Huge welts were appearing with each strike, bringing an enormous smile to her face. When she saw the first trickles of blood and realised she'd trashed her way right through his skin, she felt like a giddy school-girl again.

Grace kept going until she judged Toby was right at his limit, the moment where he just couldn't take it anymore, then used all her strength to deliver one final blow. As always, her judgement was perfect. That last blow pushed the wreck of a boy over the edge and he broke down completely.

"AHHHHHHH, STOP! PLEASE! I BEG YOU!"

Toby screamed in agony; his whole body was heaving up and down as tears streamed uncontrollably down his face.

I'm s-sorry Mommy, I'm s-so sorry," he sobbed through his red, puffy face

This was it. Grace knew she'd finally broken him down; caused him so much pain he'd utterly fallen apart. Perfect. Now it was time to build him back up again as the boy she knew he was destined to be. Her boy. Her sweet, obedient, loving little boy.

Gently, so as not to startle him, Grace bent down to Toby's level and placed a reassuring hand on his back; just above the point where his elbows were still uncomfortably cinched together.

"Shhh it's alright honey, it's all over now," she said kindly.

Toby looked at her with desperate, questioning eyes. It was like he wanted to believe her, but couldn't quite believe this wasn't just another part of his punishment.

"R-really?" he whimpered.

"Yes my darling, as long as you've learned your lesson, Mommy won't need to hurt you anymore."

"Yes! Yes I-I promise I have," Toby babbled, clearly sensing an end to his torment and desperate to seize it "I promise I'll never watch those videos or think of you like that again."

"Oh I know you won't. You're a good boy really, you just got a little carried away that's all," she stroked his cheek affectionately "but I do need you to do something for me, just to prove you've really learned your lesson."

"Of course, anything!"

Grace raised the cane, still streaked with Toby's blood, so that it hovered inches from his face.

"I need you to kiss the cane, and then thank me for punishing you. Just so I know you understand that you deserved this; that you needed Mommy to hurt you and that all this pain was for your own good."

For a moment Toby just stared in awe at the cane, clearly shaken at the sight of the implement that had caused him such agony, but under Grace's watchful eye he dutifully leaned forward and planted a timid kiss on the blood covered bamboo.

"T-thank you for punishing me," he snivelled.

"That's my sweet boy," Grace beamed. "Now how about we get you out of these ropes?"

It took just a few moments for her to untie the bounds that had held Toby so absolutely. Once he was free, the boy just seemed to stand there, hunched over and shivering while his eyes scoured the room uncertainly. With a flash of understanding, Grace realised that he was waiting for her to tell him what to do. His self confidence had been driven out of him to the extent that without his Mother holding his hand, he was too scared to think for himself! How perfect.

"Awww honey don't cry," she cooed, stretching her arms out widely "come and give Mommy a cuddle. You know Mommy will make everything better."

This seemed to release some kind of tension in the boy as the moment she offered, his face crumpled and he practically ran into his Mother's embrace. His arms hugged her tightly and Grace made sure to guide his head down so that his cheek rested against her bosom. Any composure Toby might have regained was lost as he began gently sobbing into his Mother's breasts.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"I know you are baby, and I'm sorry too," she said soothingly, cradling her son's head "Mommy doesn't like hurting her special boy. I just didn't have a choice after the way you behaved."

"I know."

As he spoke his voice was thick with shame and self loathing, just as Grace had intended. Everything had gone perfectly so far; mean, angry Mommy had broken him and now it was time for sweet, kind Mommy to pick up the pieces and mold them into the son she desired.

"There there, you know Mommy always makes everything better," she whispered reassuringly.

She held her son in her arms for a long time, gently rocking him from side to side and enjoying the way he clung to her like there was no one else in the world. She had known that she would enjoy doing this to him, but admittedly she had surprised even herself by the scale of her joy. It had been more than just exciting, she'd been genuinely aroused. Beating Toby like that, causing him such pain yet still knowing that he adored and obsessed over her all the same was the most intoxicating feeling in the world!

"You know," she said, trying to keep the excitement from her voice "Mommy can make all this better too."

"Y-you can?"

"Oh yes, Mommy knows you're a good boy really. It's just that you let your pride and ego get the better of you. They made you think you deserve to gratify yourself by thinking of your Mother in such a way. If you want, Mommy can take away that ego of yours and make sure something like this never happens again. Would you like that?"

"Yes! Yes please, I don't want this again. I don't want to make you hurt me again."

His words had Grace's panties wet. God this was the hottest moment of her life! Not only was she going to take everything from him, but he was practically begging her to do it!

"I know you don't, that's why from tomorrow Mommy's going to be making some big changes. It might seem scary at first, but I promise it's all for your own good."

"I understand, all for my own good," Toby echoed mindlessly.

"That's right, Mommy knows best," Grace unconsciously hugged him even tighter "Oh darling you won't believe the things I'm going to do to you! Mommy's going to take everything away; your pride, your freedom, your dignity... Mommy's going to stamp it all out of you until you're nothing but her sweet, perfect boy!"

If Toby was alarmed by what she said he didn't show it. He seemed content to do nothing but bury his head in her chest and let her do as pleased.

"And that's not all," she went on "Mommy can help with those naughty little fantasies of yours as well."

"Y-you can?"

"Oh yes, you see Mommy understands that you have urges, she's a very pretty lady and weak virgin boys like you always get a hard willy when they see a pretty lady. It's all perfectly natural," Grace explained sweetly "it's only when you act on these urges that it becomes a problem. But we can stop that from happening... all you have to do is let Mommy take control of your cock."

"My cock!?" Toby sounded genuinely worried for the first time.

"Yes silly, your cock! If you have these little fantasies but don't touch yourself like a little creep, Mommy won't feel like you've disrespected her will she? You'll just be having a completely normal reaction to seeing a pretty lady."

"Well... yeah I guess that makes sense."

"Of course it does," Grace effused, pulling Toby's head from her chest so she could look him in the eye "so how about it then? Do you want to let Mommy take control of your little willy?"

There was a moment of slight hesitation, but from the drug-induced glazed look in her son's eye, Grace knew his answer before he even opened his mouth."

"Yes Mommy, y-you can take control of my erm, well you know, my cock."

"Good boy," Grace rewarded him with a kiss on the cheek. "Well then you better bring Mommy's cock over here, I've got something that will help keep it under control."

With a friendly arm around the waist, Grace led him to the living room where resting on the coffee table, just where she left it, was a small, red draw-string bag. She pulled the string loose and out of the bag came a thick metal ring, a small phallic cage and a cylindrical brass lock with a key already inside. The stainless steel chastity device was one of the most expensive on the market, but since he would be wearing it permanently from now on, she wanted it to last.

Toby looked at the metal contraption with trepidation, but Grace didn't give him any time for the doubts to set in. Before he could even think about questioning what was happening she reached between his legs and worked first one testicle, then the other through the metal ring. She managed to squash his dick down flat enough to force that through as well, then had to hurry to slip the steel cage over his rapidly hardening cock and clip it into the ring that now circled tightly around the base of Toby's genitals. Once all was in place it was a simple matter of slotting the brass lock between the ring and cage before turning the key and locking the device in place.

"There you go," Grace chirped, tapping her son's locked cock playfully.