Mommy's Time Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey's body is fairly different from Holly's. Joey is 18 years old. She's also a petite woman. She stands about 5'4", but weighs a mere 115, or so, pounds. It gives her a rather lean and narrow body. She has long blond hair, with a faint brown tinge to it, that hangs down to the bottoms of her shoulder blades. It's straight and silky-soft. She has brilliant green eyes on a face that's barely oval with the softest, and very feminine, features to it. She has a slightly small nose atop a wide mouth that's framed with a pair of especially plump and soft medium-pink lips.

But it's her body that's most noticeable, even with her clothes on. It's clear she's narrow and slender. Today I have her wearing a beige print blouse with ¾ sleeves. But it's also low cut in the front, showing almost everything above her breasts. And it's snug enough to show the shape of her body. To show that while her breasts are fairly small, they're going to be full, rounded, and pert as well. She has a pair of denim shorts on with it. They're not Daisy Dukes, but they're not the most modest of shorts either. They leave a good bit of her thighs bare. And that shows off how slim and lean her legs are. How shapely, too. They look long, despite her shortness, on account of how slender she is. And they're snug enough to advertise that Joey's bottom is going to be rounded and firm as well.

But what's even more noticeable is how young Joey looks. She could pass for 16 or so. It's partly because of her small body. And partly because she has that girlish face.

Holly, on the other hand, looks closer to her age. Actually, it's hard to guess how old Holly. She could be anywhere from 25 to 35.

Holly is several inches taller than Joey. She's around 5'8". She's slim, too, around 135, or so, pounds. She's dressed a little less youthfully today. She's wearing a 1/2-sleeve wine-colored cotton blouse. Her blouse, unlike Joey's, covers her almost all the way up to her neck, showing the tiniest slice of her chest right around the neckline. But it is decently snug. Enough so to show off the lean shape of her body. And to show off the proportional, and rounded, outline of her mounds through it. I can see the lines of her bra, too, but I have to look closely to see those. She has a dark denim skirt on under it, only that covers her to just above her knees. It only shows her shapely calves. It's snug, but it obscures the shape of her bottom a little. I can tell it's going to be shapely and rounded, though.

Holly has curly blond hair that's full of body, hanging loosely and fluffing out around her face. It hangs down onto her shoulder blades. She has a pair of the sexiest blue-gray eyes. It's a shame that they're sort of hidden behind her wire-framed glasses. Those glasses give her a fairly nerdy look, almost like a librarian. Her other pair, with black frames, give her a geeky look. She has a slightly long nose on a slightly narrow-looking ovalish face. But it's a face with gentle, soft, rounded features. And she has a wide mouth, framed with medium-pink lips. Her lips are plush and full, but not so plump as Joey's are. They're soft, though. But she does have a few light wrinkle lines at the corners of her eyes and along the line beside her mouth.

I lead Holly back to her bedroom and lock the door behind us. Like any bedroom, it has a cheesy lock on the door. But it is good enough to ensure that her kids don't walk in us. You never know when kids will go snooping around. It gives the three of us some privacy.

"Undress, slut," I firmly tell Holly as soon as I have the door shut. I doubt it's a surprise for Holly. I always want her nude. Clothes just get in my way. I want unhindered access to Holly's body.

"Undress" is a specific command. It's one I teach all of my subs on their first or second visit. It's one Holly's known for a while now. It tells her to take her clothes off in a very specific way, and it's not the way she'd usually do it. It has her to start at the top of her head and take off the highest thing on her body. She's to hand it over to me, neatly folded. Then she's to keep going down her body until she gets to the tips of her toes. The only exception is her shoes. Those can come off whenever they have to. It won't matter with the skirt Holly has on, but if she had jeans on her shoes would have to come off first.

Holly starts at the top. She takes her glasses off and hands them to me. It leaves her barely able to see anything. I'm not sure how bad her vision is, but the thickness of her glasses tells me enough. It tells me she won't be seeing much other than colorful blurs unless I return them to her. Hopefully, she understands that I don't have to return them. It's my choice. She sees clearly only if I want her to.

Next, it's her blouse that comes off. It bares a 3/4-cup beige bra that's liberally decorated with lacy red flowers. It has narrow straps over her shoulders and around her back. Its cups are satiny, not real satin, but soft. They cover almost all of her mounds.

It also shows off her flat stomach. Its skin is just slightly loose, more as if it has lost some of its elasticity, not as if she's carrying any extra pounds. I blame that on the cost of motherhood. It lets me see that her breasts sit slightly high on her chest. It shows me her lean shoulders, with just enough body fat on them to mostly hide the lines of her collar bones. And it shows me the pronounced curve at her waist.

Normally a woman would take her skirt off next. Her shoes and such would already be off. The idea is to save her underwear for last. But Holly can't. The straps of her bra rising over her shoulders are the next highest thing on her body.

She reaches up behind her back and unclasps her bra, letting the straps fall to her sides. She stays facing me. She reaches up to her shoulders and slips the straps off, catching them as they fall down her arms to her wrists. She folds her bra and hands it to me. "Here is my bra, Ma'am," she politely offers it.

She makes no effort to hide her breasts. She knows I'd never let her get away with that. Holly's breasts are decently ample. I already know that the bra she just handed me is a 36-B. The same size as all her bras are. But her mounds are fairly soft, too. They're soft enough to lie back against her chest with a moderate crease at their underside. But not so soft that they appear to sag. Instead, they have a fairly-full rounding to them. They also sit to the outsides of her chest, leaving a wide V of cleavage between them.

Her nipples sit slightly high on her mounds, offset a bit to the top instead of the tips. They're surrounded by silver-dollar sized rings of a deep, brown-tinged, purple. Her nipples are as wide as marbles. They're as hard as rocks, now. And they stand up about ¼" from her mounds, poking their well-rounded tips up. They rise enough to have defined sides to them, sides that gently taper to those rounded tips.

Holly slips her skirt down, over her sandals, and off. It lets me see that she's wearing a pair of panties that match her bra. They're definitely a set. Good thing for Holly, I require matching underwear. Always. Just in case I surprise a sub, as I'm doing to Holly now. She'd be in trouble if they didn't match. They're moderately modest. I can see a decent-sized triangle in front, fully covering her pubes all the way into the crease of her thighs. They're slightly low cut, with narrow bands of elastic stretching around her waist just below the tops of her hip bones. And they fully cover the cheeks of her bottom. Really, all they show are her thighs, all the way up to her hips. And her hips. They fit her well, even though the band around her waist looks to be a scant hair on the tight side.

Holly slips her panties off. She quickly folds them up and holds them out. "Here are my panties, Ma'am," she demurely offers them to me.

It shows her curvy, well-rounded hips. It shows the neat triangle of her bush, trimmed with crisp lines a the creases of her thighs, and along the top. And a slightly rounded point at the bottom, where her bush stops just before flowing down onto her lips. It leaves her lips bare.

And that lets me see the mostly flat mound of her pussy. Holly doesn't have much in the way of lips on her pussy. It's more as if the insides of her thighs just curve inward and flow towards each other. They're thin and flat. They're fairly narrow. But they're decently long as well. From the front, they leave a wide gash of a slit between them. A wide, firm-looking, ridgeline of her light-pink inner folds rises as a single ridge through her gash, peeking its crest out just beyond the outsides of her lips.

Now Holly hands me her sandals, leaving her fully nude. "I am completely naked now, Ma'am," Holly tells me as she puts her hands behind her back to await her next instruction.

Chapter 02 - Punishment For Her Sluttiness

"I hear you've been a very naughty little slut. I'm fairly sure I'd remember giving you permission to play that skank pussy between those legs, and I don't remember allowing it. You know better than to diddle that pussy for your enjoyment! It's there to pleasure your husband, not you! You don't deserve that much pleasure!" I scold Holly in a disapproving voice.

"You'll be punished for being such a slut." I grin. "I'll just assume your husband has a belt somewhere in his clothes. Go pick a nice one for your spanking, slut," I firmly tell Holly.

Holly is an old-fashioned parent. The kind of parent who still spanks her kids when they misbehave. Not hard, but enough. It's why she's always hated it when I spank her. I do it the exact same way she spanks her three-year-old when the girl is bad. Holly finds it especially humiliating to be the one getting turned over the knees when she's usually the one doing the turning. The only difference is I'll use a belt or a paddle on Holly, something neither of us would use on a child.

Holly cringes, already thinking of the humiliation that's about to come. If I could, if she had the fenced yard for it, I'd send her out to find her own switch. But she doesn't. So I'm settling for sending her to find her own belt. She reluctantly starts for the closet, her feet moving with rather small steps. Her head hangs a little as she goes.

Holly knows right where Steve's belts are. It looks as if he has three of them. All are leather. One is softer and nicer than others, more of a dress belt. The other two are almost the same, one brown and the other black. They're everyday belts. Holly doesn't linger much of her choice. There's no reason to. They're too close to the same. She grabs the black one.

She returns to me, a distance of about three steps. It takes her longer than it should, her feet moving even slower now. She steps up to me and slowly drops down to her knees. She opens her knees wide and sits back, putting her bottom in the space between her heels. She doubles the belt over in her hands. She holds the belt out, atop her upturned palms, her hands together, six inches out in front of her still-hard nipples. "Here's my husband's belt for you to spank me with, Ma'am," Holly answers. Her voice is hushed. It's a tone of pure resignation, too. As if she's accepted that she has no say in it. She'll be spanked simply because I said so, and if she doesn't behave for it, it will just be worse for her.

I take the belt off her hands. I wave my hand for Sophie. There's a small chair in the bedroom, and Sophie brings it over to me. She sets it right behind me so all I have to do is sit down. "Over you go, naughty slut," I tell Holly.

I sit still, my knees opened a little, and wait. I want Holly to put herself over my knees. It's more humiliating for her this way. More submissive, too. She moves slowly. But she moves. She scoots over to kneel at my side. Then she stretches her chest forward, lying it over my knees. I shift my legs a little, putting my right in the bend of her waist, and my left under her chest, the underside of Holly's mounds flush against the outside of it. Holly puts her hands to the floor, bracing herself.

The belt is a decently stiff leather. It's about 2" wide. I lie the leather against the soft, rounded, taut cheeks of Holly's bottom. "This is for diddling your pussy without permission, slut," I firmly tell her. I lift the belt up high.

Holly sucks in a sharp, deep breath the instant she feels the leather leaving her bottom. She knows there won't be any more delays. She tenses up, bracing herself against the stroke that's coming.

I swing the belt, putting about ¾ of my strength into the stoke. The belt lands squarely across the center of her taut globes. It lands with a loud, sharp crack.

Holly tenses up even hard, her body snapping. Her knees come in, bumping against the chair. Her shoulders snap down and in, arching her back up slightly. "OW!" Holly screeches out, gritting her teeth to quiet her cry enough that no one outside the room will hear. Her feet kick the floor. Her hands ball into fists and pound against the floor. "uh, OW!" She groans.

It takes Holly a few seconds to loosen up after the stroke. She sniffles a few sobs. "One, Ma'am," Holly counts her stroke in a whiny, sobbing voice. "I'm sorry for being such a slut, Ma'am. Thank you for not letting me get away with it and spanking my naughty bottom, Ma'am."

Holly starts to brace herself for the second stroke of the belt.

I lift the belt off her bottom, revealing a nice, medium pink strip across her white globes. I hold the belt in my hand. I lower my hand behind Holly, being careful not to let the belt touch her body. That way Holly stays tense, thinking the next stroke is going to sting into her bottom any second now.

I put the tip of a single finger to the soft ridgeline rising between her lips. It stands out just enough for me to touch it without touching her lips.

"AH!" Holly squeals loudly, her voice pure shock. It's a high-pitched, girly, squeal. Almost a shriek. Her body shivers hard as it lies over my thighs. Holly sucks in another fast breath.

I start very slowly drawing my finger up that ridgeline. It's soft. Its flesh is just as soft.

"EE!" Holly purrs out, her voice still surprised. Only now I hear a bit of sweetness creeping into her voice. She shivers again, and again. She shivers constantly, her body unable to stay still.

My finger reaches the mid-point of the ridgeline. The point where I feel the stony hardness of her knot. I feel the flesh quickly fall off, my finger following it down. Now I feel the edges of her thin lips as well. And I can feel the steely hardness of her clit, nestled in that knot. I push slightly, gently pressing on Holly's clit for a second.

"UM-EE!" Holly squeals, her voice as sensually delighted as it is surprised. She shudders hard, her hips grinding against my thigh.

My finger continues on its way. I feel the ridgeline both begin to rise back up and separate into two very loose, wrinkly, folds as it does. The folds lie against each other, fully closing and hiding her pinkness underneath. Her folds, at their apex, extend more than ¼" beyond the outside of her lips. Maybe as much as the thickness of one of my slim fingers.

"UMM!" Holly purrs loudly, the squeaky squeal still in her voice as my finger beings teasing those loose folds.

My finger feels her folds moving easily around, as my finger strokes over the tips of them. It's not far before the rising edge of those folds move enough that they begin to part, allowing my finger to slip between them as they near their apex. Really, they more swallow my finger. The instant my finger slips between her folds I feel the loose flesh gliding along the sides of my fingertip, its caress soft. And I feel the gooey wet heat of her honey. Honey that's clinging to everything apparently. My fingertip hasn't even reached her pinkness yet, and already I'm getting honey on it.

I keep my finger moving. I leave it between her folds as well, drawing it the last little bit of the way up. Her folds now quickly fall off again, shortening and bringing my finger back towards the outside of her lips. I reach the very end of her slit. There, the tip of my finger feels a tiny little ridge, as if her folds don't fade fully inside her lips, but instead flow together, meeting at the very back of the slit, and standing about a hair's width above her lips. And then my fingertip slips from her folds onto the narrow strip of flesh between her pussy and asshole. I lift my finger from her,

"Obviously you're being a far skankier slut than I imagined, slut. I mean, seriously? Why is that pussy so hot and wet? You're being spanked like a naughty little girl, slut! And it seems like you're still thinking with your pussy!"

"I'm sorry, Ma'am!" Holly blurts out pleadingly, her voice still a little high and squealy. Her bottom slowly stills from its grinding shudders. Her plea is a sincere apology. Not that it changes anything. She'll still pay for being "so slutty." She'll still stay hot, too.

"I have just the thing to teach you not to be so slutty for your spanking!" I tauntingly scold Holly. "slave, bring me a number four." I order Sophie.

"Yes, Mistress," Sophie answers with a girly giggle in her voice. She can already imagine what I'm going to do. Sophie quickly gets the requested item from her backpack and brings it over to me. She drops to her knees at my side, behind Holly's bottom where Holly can't see anything and offers it to me.

I asked Sophie for a four-ounce disposable enema. It's nothing more than one of the basic ones you can buy at any drug store for about a dollar. It comes with a small, pencil-thin, nozzle already on it and pre-lubricated with a thin film of slippery gel. It's filled mostly with water, laced with a little bit of laxative. It's definitely not one of my favored enema types. Especially since the nozzle on its end is only about three inches long, and it's soft. But for this, it will do. And it will be less trouble for what I have in mind.

I can feel a very light nervous quiver flowing through Holly's body as she lies over my knees. She's been around enough to know that I'm going to do something to her. It's the definition of a mixed blessing. It delays the next stroke of the belt, giving her cheeks more of a rest for the stinging to fade before fresh needles are stabbing into it. But it also means she's going to suffer something else while her bottom rests. And knowing me, it could be anything.

Holly's cheeks are taut enough that her crack is slightly opened as she lies over my knees. Not much, but enough that I can see inside to aim the tip. And that's all I need. It saves me having to push those cheeks apart. That would offer her some extra warning to prepare herself for it.

I can see the slightly dark, purplish swath of flesh at the valley of her crack. I can see the tiny, light pink ring of her, smaller than a dime, at the center. I can see its shallow funnel shape. And I can see the countless faint wrinkles that line her funnel, all flowing into the pinpoint of darkness at its center. I can't see the outlines of her muscle. But I don't need to. I can see that the dark point is cinched fairly snug, too.

I pop the cap off the nozzle with my thumb. Now I move quickly, putting the greasy tip of the nozzle to Holly's crack, just above her tight asshole. I start pushing the nozzle forward, its tip darting towards her ring. Holly's asshole, alerted by the shaft of the nozzle sliding along the inside edges of her globes, quickly clenches to its tightest.

The nozzle doesn't care. Its tip is rounded. The rounded point lands square atop the center of her ring. The funnel shape of her ring guides the tip of it right to the pinpoint opening at the center of her muscle. It's narrow enough that her muscle can't do too much to resist it. As it presses against her ring, it begins easily slipping into her asshole.