Mommy's Time Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UGH!" Holly whines unhappily as she feels the slick tip sliding into her bottom. I've given her two enemas before. And those are the only two she's ever had in her life. Both were rather trying experiences for Holly. Both were very uncomfortable for her. And even more arousing, although she'll never admit that.

I push every bit of the short nozzle into her bottom. I don't stop when the front of the thin plastic bottom butts against her cheeks. Instead, I push a little harder, the front of the bottle pushing her cheeks apart as it presses between them. I stop only when the front of the bottle is flush against the outside of her asshole.

I squeeze the bottle. At first, I use a steady pressure, pushing the fluid into her bowels slowly.

"UM!" Holly cries out, her voice already strained, as the first few drops begin to fill her bottom. "Oh, ow!" she mutters softly.

I keep squeezing it, squishing the bottle up in my hand to make sure all of the fluid gets squirted into her bottom. It has Holly muttering strained, but fairly quiet, little "ow!s" under her breath. I pull the nozzle back out of her tightly clenched asshole. I toss the bottle aside and quickly pick the belt back up.

I lie the firm leather of the belt against the sore flesh of Holly's bottom. Holly's now full bottom. She's squirming from the enema long before she feels the leather touch her bottom. But the instant she feels the leather, a panic hits her. She squirms hard and very nervously blurts out, "OH, NO! Please, let me go potty first, Ma'am!"

"Bad slut!" I snap. "You know better than to whine about your punishment. Now, behave your naughty butt and ask for the second stroke like a good whore."

Holly sobs nervously. Her breaths are deep and ragged. "I'm sorry for being so slutty, Ma'am, may I please have the second stroke of my spanking now, Ma'am?" She asks obediently, her voice screaming that she'd rather do anything but politely ask for another spanking.

"Try not to be such a cheap slut for this one, slut." I lift the belt and snap it back down. It lands just as hard, slicing fresh lances of stinging pain into her cheeks. It lands with just as loud of a crack, too.

"OW!" Holly screeches, her gritted teeth not doing so much to mute her cry. "OH, OW!" Holly's hips squirm wildly, making her globes dance atop my thigh as she grinds against it. Her body stiffens to steel again, her back arching up. It takes her even longer to calm herself enough that her body loosens and lies over me again. Finally, she pants a few deep "UM!s"

Holly counts her stroke off, her voice sobbing hard. Her voice sounds rather desperate, too.

"Now, let's see if you've learned your lesson and you're ready to behave, or if you're still acting like a skanky gutter slut," I mockingly tell Holly. Before she has much chance to think about that, my fingertip is back on the ridgeline between the lips of her pussy.

"MM!" Holly squeals loudly. I can feel the goosebumps that now line the flesh under my finger. I can feel the quivering flowing through Holly's body. And there's no missing the urgent squirming of her hips. Or the ragged breaths she pants with her sobs. I keep my finger moving, stroking it leisurely up along the ridgeline, then between her loose folds.

If anything, her pussy is wetter than it was before. It's definitely hotter. I can feel the heat. And my finger doesn't go anywhere near her tunnel. I can feel the crisp shivers racking her body as my finger teases its way along, too. And I can hear the squealing "OOH!s" laced in with her sobs.

"Well, I see your pussy has decided to be even sluttier, slut." I scold her in a sternly disapproving tone.

"I'm SORRY, MA'AM!" Holly blurts out very nervously. "I can't help myself, Ma'am! Please, don't punish me anymore, Ma'am! It's not my fault! My pussy is just aching so badly, Ma'am!"

I hold my hand out, not saying anything. Sophie knows what I want. She fetches another disposable enema from the backpack and puts it in my hand.

I put the rounded tip of this fresh nozzle against the tightly cinched ring of Holly's asshole. I hold it there, letting her feel it against her body.

"No more..." Holly nervously pleads under her breath. "Please, Ma'am, no more..." Her voice is hushed enough that I pretend I didn't hear her sniffling whine.

"Maybe another enema will teach you not to be such a slut. Ask for it like a good slut."

Holly sobs loudly twice. "May I please have another enema to teach me not to be such a trashy slut, Ma'am?" Her voice is sobbing, and very reluctant.

I press the nozzle into her asshole, Holly squealing a light "OH!, Nooooo!" as she feels it slipping into her bottom. Then I squeeze the bottle, squishing it up and pushing every last drop of it into her bottom. These are four-ounce enemas. This makes eight ounces now filling her bowels.

"OW!" Holly cries out, with about half of the enema into her. "oh, OW!" She starts crying lightly. I finish filling her bottom. Then I pull the nozzle out of her bottom and toss the bottle aside.

"Thank you for making me take another enema, Ma'am, I know I need to learn not to be such a slut, Ma'am..." Holly sobs out the required thanks. I lie the firm leather of the belt across her bright pink, stinging cheeks. "I'm sorry for being such a slut, Ma'am. May I please have the third spanking that I deserve now, Ma'am?"

I lift the belt and quickly snap it down, adding just a little more power into it. It lands atop her globes with a slightly louder splitting crack.

Holly tenses as hard as her muscles will stiffen. Her back flies as it arches up, her knees pulling in and knocking against the chair. "OW!" She screeches out, "UM!-OW!" Her feet kick the floor for an instant, then come up, fidgeting wildly but also pretty much staying in front of her bottom to protect it. Her hands hit the floor a couple of times, then she grips the legs of my chair. "UHM!-OW!... It hurts!" She sobs as she starts to bawl lightly. Her bottom wiggles as her ships squirm and grind against my thigh.

It takes her a moment to calm. She doesn't even fully loosen up this time. There's still a noticeable arch to her back as she counts off her stroke. "Three, Ma'am. I'm sorry for being such a dirty slut, Ma'am, thank you for giving me the spanking I deserve, Ma'am..." Holly sobbing voice hushes. "Oh, fuck, that hurts so badly," she mutters under her breath. Her bottom squirms a little harder. And now her bottom glows a very angry shade of light, bright red.

"Let's see if that taught you anything, slut," I tauntingly tell Holly as the tip of my finger touches the wide ridgeline of flesh between the lips of her pussy.

"OOH!" Holly shrieks. Loudly. No longer thinking about, or worrying about, who else might hear her. Her body instantly shudders hard. Her ships snap so sharply that her left rises up off my thigh. Goosebumps erupt over both of her globes.

I keep my finger moving, stroking along the ridge toward the point where it separates into her folds. The thick ridge is enough to keep my finger from touching her clit directly, but I know she's feeling me there. There's nothing between my finger and her bundle of nerves but a thin flap of skin. "MM!-OOH!" Holly shrieks again.

My finger slips between her folds. It's now a flood zone. The entire space between her folds is filled with her gooey, slippery honey. And the honey is fresh, still burning with her heat.

I finish the stroke of my finger. I just hold my hand out again. Sophie hurries to put a third little enema in my hand. "Do you seriously expect me to believe you've learned your lesson, slut?" I sternly ask Holly with a heavy note of scorn in my voice.

"No, Ma'am," Holly sobs out, her sobs laced with a sensual urgency. "I'm sorry I'm such a disgusting slut, Ma'am..."

I touch the tip of the next enema to the outside of her asshole, the rounded tip flush against the shallow funnel of her muscle.

"UH!" Holly blurts out in a panicked squeal. She bursts into a full blow bawling cry. She tenses up, her body quivering hard as she stays lying over my knees. "PLEASE!" Holly desperately begs, "Please don't make me take any more, Ma'am, my butt's too full now, Ma'am! Please!"

I just wiggle the tip of the nozzle against her tightly clenched, resisting asshole. It's all the reminder she's going to get.

Holly sobs, shamelessly crying. "May I please have yet another enema, Ma'am, to teach me not to be such a disgusting slut, Ma'am?" She very reluctantly, and tearfully, asks for it.

I give it to her. I push the thin nozzle into her bottom. Even with her asshole clenching its tightest, the tube easily slips right into her bottom. I squeeze. Holly cries out "OW! IT'S TOO MUCH! PLEASE, MA'AM!" I keep squeezing. Holly keeps crying. Her bottom squirms, wiggling around as if trying to pull away from the nozzle. Her hands grip the chair legs. Her feet snap back into a wild kicking, rising up to protect her bottom, but doing nothing to defend it from the enema. I squish the bottle up, pushing the last drops of the twelfth ounce into her bowels.

I pull the nozzle out, toss the bottle aside, and lie the leather of the belt against Holly's globes. "Are you going to be a filthy slut, this time, too, slut?"

"No, Ma'am! I'll be a good slut, Ma'am!" Holly pleads desperately, but her voice betrays that she's no more convinced than I am. "I'm so sorry for being such a disgusting slut, Ma'am, will you please give me the fourth stroke I deserve now, Ma'am? Please teach me to be a good slut, Ma'am."

"I'll make this one a little harder, so you learn your lesson a little better, slut." I tease Holly.

"Thank you, Ma'am," Holly answers, her voice saying she'd rather be cussing me out for it.

I give her the fourth stroke, making this one just a little bit harder than the last. It also lands atop her already red, and very sore, globes, making her feel its sting that much more powerfully.

Holly tenses up so hard, and so quickly, that her body jumps up as her back arches. Her feet kick every which way, wildly. Her bottom thrashes just as wildly over my thigh. "OW!" Holly screeches shamelessly, "OH, FUCK, THAT HURTS TOO MUCH!!! OH, OW!" Holly cries like a baby, her body squirming wildly around on my knees.

I give Holly just a few seconds to calm herself. She already knows that she'd better get herself under control quickly after each stroke, or it will just be worse for her. Her voice breaks as she counts off this stroke in a bawling cry.

I put the tip of my finger to the ridgeline of her pussy. At the top of her gash, near her pubes, it's one of the least sensitive places I could touch.

Holly shudders as hard as she flinched from the stroke. Hard enough that the shudder snaps her shoulders up, briefly flashing a jiggling breast to me. Her hips thrash in the opposite direction. And they jump off my thigh. "OOH!, PLEASE, DON'T TOUCH MY PUSSY, I'M GOING TO CUM!" Holly screeches in panic.

I ignore her. I'm good at that. Holly already knows the rules. And she knows that if she cums before I tell her to her, that's abusing my pussy. It's my pussy between her legs. I own it just as I own her. It cums when I want it to. She knows she'll regret being that disobedient.

"OOH...EE!" Holly screeches as my finger keeps making its way up the ridgeline and into her folds. She keeps thrashing and shuddering crisply as well. She pants a couple of deep, sultry moans.

I don't even need to feel her pussy to know she's hot. And far hotter than she was the last time I touched her pussy. But I can feel it. I can feel the fresh honey. And I can see it weeping out from between her folds to start coating the outside of her lips and mound.

I just hold my hand out again. Sophie has to work hard not to giggle as she hands me a fourth disposable enema. This one will bring the fluid filling her bottom up to sixteen ounces. That's the same amount I usually give. It's about the limit of what a sub can hold in her bowels. Unless they're already full, that is. I put the rounded tip flush against her tensed asshole. Instantly she stiffens up, trying to tense her asshole even more. There's no more for it to tighten up. Her ring is already straining hard.

"NOOOOO!!!!!" Holly shrieks out in pure panic, "I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE! MY ASS IS WAY TOO FULL NOW!!... PLEASE, MA'AM, PLEASE I'LL BURST ALL OVER THE PLACE, DON'T MAKE ME TAKE ANY MORE!"

I wiggle the tip of the nozzle against her asshole.

Holly cries like a baby, tears rolling down her cheeks. Her voice is hushed, shamed, and very nervous. "I'm sorry for being such a skanky slut, Ma'am... I'm sorry for being such a baby, too, Ma'am... will you please make me take yet another enema, Ma'am? Please give it to me, Ma'am, I HAVE to learn not to be a skanky slut, Ma'am..."

"EEE!!!" Holly squeals nervously as I slowly push the nozzle all the way into her bottom. "UHM!-EE-OWWWWWWW!" Holly screeches out as I begin squeezing the fluid into her bottom, adding it to what's already stretching her rectum wide. "MM, OW!... OH FUCK, STOP! IT'S TOO MUCH, I CAN'T HOLD IT, MA'AM! STOP! PLEASE!" She cries out, her voice sobbing loudly as she begs.

I ignore Holly, squishing up the bottle and making sure that Holly has the full half-liter of fluid in her bowels. Holly cries like a baby as I pull the nozzle from her bottom. "Ow!... it's too much!" she mutters under her sobs. "Fuck, I'm losing it!"

I lie the belt against her stinging red cheeks. Holly cries. I stroke her globes lightly with the belt, her reminder to behave herself.

"Thank you... very much, Ma'am, for giving me that enema. I'm so sorry for everything, Ma'am. I'm sorry for being the skankiest slut, Ma'am. I'm sorry for being such a baby, Ma'am. I'm so sorry, Ma'am!

"May I please have my fifth spanking now, Ma'am? Please, Ma'am, may I please have the punishment I deserve, Ma'am? Please, Ma'am, I know it's for my own good. I know I can't be such a dirty whore, Ma'am. Please give me an extra good spanking, Ma'am... I don't think you could give me one as hard as I deserve, Ma'am..."

I've noticed it about Holly. The "worse" things get for her, the more shamelessly she'll beg, and ask, and thank me, for everything. It's as if it reminds her of her place that much more. And she lowers herself to that lowest place. Her place.

I give her the last stroke of her spanking. I make it just a hair harder than the last, but not yet the hardest I could make it. I'm not trying to bruise her bottom, just redden it up to a stinging soreness she won't soon forget. Or soon stop suffering. This stroke leaves her bottom a bright, medium-dark shade of red. It leaves her bottom stinging as if a million knives were stabbing into it. And burning with a hellishly hot fire. Holly isn't going to want to sit tonight. And she'll feel it tomorrow, even though the redness will fade by morning. Holly screams, no longer even thinking to mute herself, as it lands.

She cries hard, her body tensed up hard and quivering. After a few seconds, she counts off her stroke.

"On your skanky feet, you worthless slut," I tell Holly.

It comes as a huge relief to Holly. She loosens up a hair. Her hips, her stomach stay tensed up. Her asshole stays tensed up as it strains to hold back the flood. Holly moves very slowly as she lifts herself first to her knees, off my lap. She cries out again as the angle of the bend at her waist changes. Her shifting insides cramp lightly from the fullness of her bowels. She very slowly gets up to her feet.

As she stands, she twice almost doubles over from the light cramps hitting her just behind her lightly furred bush. She forces herself to straighten up. She stands very still, her hands behind her back. After a few seconds, the cramps fade away.

I stand and face Holly. I pause for a couple of seconds, staring into her eyes. It's my icy cold stare. My disapproving stare. "You know better than the whine and beg during a spanking, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Holly reluctantly sobs out her answer. She knows not to say anything more. It was a yes or no kind of question. And she's already in trouble for running her mouth.

"Does your naughty little bottom want to go potty now, slut?"

"YES! MA'AM!" Holly eagerly blurts out, her sobbing voice an unbridled plea.

"Too bad you didn't behave for your spanking, slut. Now you have to go to the corner where naughty little girls, and sluts, belong." I don't give Holly even a second. I immediately put my hands to her hips and start urging her towards the corner. But I still see the look of absolute horror come over her face as she realizes that I mean to put her in the corner now. Before I send her potty. With her rectum straining full to its very limit, her asshole burning as it struggles to hold the torrent in.

I guide her to the only empty corner of the room, the one where the door is hinged. I nudge her into it.

Holly stands up straight, the tips of her toes, and her shoulders, the only parts of her body touching the walls. She looks straight ahead. She keeps her hands behind her back. She keeps her eyes open.

This is now the second time I've put her in the corner. It's another punishment Holly uses with her kids. And thus, a punishment she finds it especially humiliating to have inflicted upon her. She knows the rules. She's to stand still and silent. She's not even allowed to scratch an itch. Or to close her eyes. And the punishment for misbehaving, Holly knows, is the absolutely worst possible punishment. I'll make her start the time over again. And over. She's to stand in the corner for 27 minutes, one minute for every year of age. And she's going to stand there until she behaves for 27 consecutive minutes. She trembles hard as I leave her in the corner.

"slave, go fetch me a cup of coffee. I think we're going to be here for quite a while. Hurry, my feet could use a good rub when you get back."

"OH, YES, Mistress!" Sophie eagerly scurries off to get me a cup of coffee. She's back in about a minute, so I guess Joey had a pot already made in the kitchen. I take it from Sophie and nod to her to begin. She takes my shoes off and starts massaging my feet as I sit on Holly's bed.

After about twenty minutes of foot massage, Holly having behaved for all of it, I have an idea. I have Sophie put my shoes back on my feet for me. Then I whisper instructions to her and send her off on an errand. She's quickly back.

Holly sobs hard the entire time she stands in the corner. I'm nothing if not fair. She didn't move. So at 27 minutes, to the second, my hands are on Holly's shoulders guiding the cringed-up woman out of the corner. Her face is scrunched up hard, but it has that hopeful look on it as if she just knows that I'll let her go potty now. The tension in her stomach muscles tells me her bowels are still straining hard.

I point to the chair. The only chair. The same chair I sat in to spank Holly. "sit, slut," I tell her in a very bullying, almost laughing tone of voice.

Holly groans out a couple of loud cries as she sits in the seat. She crosses her legs, as I insist she always does and folds her hands neatly in her lap. She keeps her head up, letting me see the fresh tears rolling down her cheeks. And the extra scrunch that now wrinkles her face. Even her mouth is scrunched up to a pained pucker now. Sitting is one of the hardest positions to hold an enema in. It's as if her body knows this is the position she gets in when it's time for relief. And now it expects that relief it so badly wants. I'll bet she has to strain even harder to keep her asshole from opening up on its own.

I had Sophie fetch me two things. One of her son's doodling pads, and a nice crayon. Sophie picked a lime green crayon, knowing that pastel green is my favorite color. I'm sure that's as close as Crayola had in the box. I hand both of them to Holly.