Mommy's Time Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Write this, slut," I tell Holly. Then I pause for a few seconds as her trembling hands fumble to pick up the crayon and hold it. "I will be a good slut from now on. I will not cry like a baby. I will take my enemas like a big girl."

I wait as Holly writes the three sentences. She writes slowly, her hands shaking badly and making her writing look as if it was written by her three-year-old. I can see her hand wants to put the crayon down, hoping that's the end of it.

I haven't punished Holly this way before. But it is a rather childish punishment, so I'm sure Holly will find it especially humiliating. And that humiliation will just arouse her pussy even more. "Now, since you are 27 years old, slut, you will write that 27 times. And they had better be legible, slut." I just smile at her and glare, waiting for her to get started.

Chapter 03 - Behave, Slut

For several rather uncomfortable minutes, Holly sits fidgeting in the chair. And she groans near-constant little "Ow!s" Her hands tremble. Somehow, barely, she manages to write out her punishment sentences. The letters are big, but with crayons, they have to be. Her handwriting isn't neat, the strokes as unsteady as her hands, but she does manage to get it readable. I deem it good enough, but also "as cheap of a try as you are cheap of a slut." I put it aside. I have plans for it.

I have Holly stand up. Immediately that hopeful look, tempered with a wariness, returns to her face. She fidgets on her feet, trying to stay still but failing. There's no way she's going to stay still with her bottom so full. "slave, take this slut potty. It wants to pee."

Sophie giggles hard. "Yes, Mistress." She takes hold of Holly by Holly's shoulder and walks her into the bathroom.

Holly had stopped crying as she wrote her sentences. But when Sophie tells Holly that she's to stand over the toilet, Holly bursts into tears yet again. She obeys, though, standing with her feet spread wide enough to straddle the bowl. She doesn't say anything. I guess she's learned her lesson about whining, at least for now. I have no doubt she'll be back to whining next time I see. Holly likes to whine as she's made to do things.

Sophie tells Holly that she may pee, but that's all. Then Sophie stands across from Holly, almost staring at Holly's pussy as she closely watches to make sure Holly does as she's told, and no more.

Holly pees. Her bladder is obviously fairly full. It's a long stream of golden pee. And with Holly standing up, Sophie has a good view not just of the pee gushing out of Holly's pussy, but also of the stream falling the 18 or so inches down to the bowl.

Despite the look of utter humiliation on Holly's face, I know she's enjoying it. She seems to like it when she's thrust into the place of a child. Like being "taken potty." The humiliation seems to be what excites her. And being watched on the toilet is definitely humiliating. Even more so since she's not allowed to do what she really wants to do. And worse, the only thing stopping her from the blissful relief of sitting down, is that I won't allow her to. She could. But she won't because she's not allowed to.

Once Holly has finished peeing, Sophie brings her back out of the bathroom and to me. "This slutty thing peed a whole lot, Mistress!" Sophie reports. I knew that. I peeked in, just to make sure that Holly was only doing what I told her to do. Not that I had to. Sophie would never let her cheat.

I lightly put my hand on Holly's stomach. It lets me feel how tense her muscles are. And they are tensed up hard now. I let my hand slowly drift down until it's on the top of her pubes, right at the hairline of her bush. Her muscles are tensed even harder here. And I feel a light rippling flowing through them. That's those light cramps Holly's feeling. It tells me her bowels are filled to their limit. That Holly is straining hard, and suffering uncomfortably, as she tries to resist an irresistible urge to run for the toilet.

"Aw... does the little slut want my slave to take her poopy?" I ask Holly in a voice like I'd use with a very little girl.

"Yes, Ma'am, this naughty little slut really wants to go poopy, Ma'am! Please, Ma'am, will you please allow your slave to take me potty, Ma'am?" Holly answers rather pleadingly and hopefully.

"Hmm... I don't know... how do I know you're not just trying to sneak out of your lesson, slut?" I ponder aloud.

"I'm not, Ma'am! I swear!" Holly answers impatiently. "Please, Ma'am, I have to go poopy so badly my bottom is going to explode! Please, don't make me have an accident! Please!" Holly begs.

"Prove it, slut."

"Yes, Ma'am! I'll do whatever you want me to do, Ma'am. Please just let your slave take me potty! How do you want me to prove it, Ma'am? Just tell me what to do, Ma'am! I'll do anything!"

I take my time, slowly pulling a latex glove out of my pocket and onto my hand.

Holly watches me with a look of pure horror on her face. Her face scrunches up tighter the closer that gloves get to being on my hand. Holly can guess what I'm going to do.

With the glove on my hand, I ball my fist up and extend one finger. I wiggle that finger. "Show me your butt, slut," I say it teasingly sweet. "And it had better be full."

Holly sobs once. Her voice hushes to barely a whisper. "Yes, Ma'am."

Holly knows that command well. She turns her back to me. She slowly slides her feet apart, stretching her legs wide, and groaning as she moves. Then she cries out a loud grunt as she leans over, trying to get her back flat with the floor. She gets it close, but it still slopes upward slightly toward her shoulders. And her back has a noticeable, but slight, arch to it. Holly reaches around the outside of her hips and puts her hands to her cheeks. She cries out a pained squeal as she touches the glowing red, stinging cheeks. She pulls them wide apart, stretching her crack open to offer me unhindered access to her asshole. "Here is my butt, Ma'am," Holly's voice is pure reluctant acceptance.

Now I have a rather immodest view of Holly's tightly puckered asshole as it clenches impossibly tight. I can see the ring of muscle straining hard to hold that torrent back. I don't need any lubricant gel. I can see that, too. The outside of Holly's pussy mound is covered with a heavy layer of her honey. Far more so than last time I saw it, as I was spanking her. And that honey is as slippery as any lubricant.

I put the tip of my finger to the outside of one of her lips. I stroke my finger up, running the tip of my finger through the layer of honey and getting a good coat of it on my fingertip.

Holly shudders hard and squeals the instant she feels the soft touch of my fingertip. She pants a few more fast breaths, both excited and sobbing at the same time. She shudders hard enough that she rises to her toes, and her knees almost give out. She stills as she feels my finger taken away from her very needy mound.

I put the tip of my finger flush against the tight ring of her asshole.

Holly tenses up, her body stiffening. "Ooh-MMM!" Holly squeals nervously, already quivering. She knows she's really going to feel it this time. Normally she'd relax her asshole to ease the entry, but she can't do that now. Not with her asshole being the only thing holding the ocean inside from gushing out.

I start pressing, slowly increasing the pressure against her asshole. At first, I feel her ring pushed inward slightly. Then I feel the hardness of her muscle as it strains tightly. As my pressure increases, I feel it start pushing against the hard muscle. It takes a second, but soon, with a little more pressure, I feel her ring start to give as my finger forces it to stretch. My finger inches forward, filling the space at the center of the stretching ring, plugging it up, and holding the flood back. Her ring squeezes hard around the sides of my finger as I slip deeper into her bottom.

"UGH!-OW!" Holly squeals out as my finger forces its way into her bottom. "Ooh-OW!"

My finger slides all the way into Holly's bottom, stopping only when the webbing of my finger is flush against the outside of Holly's asshole. It leaves my finger fully inside Holly's rectum.

Her rectum is filled nearly to its limit. I can feel that much. The walls are stretched so tautly that I can't even feel them without curling my finger to widen my reach. I know my finger is surrounded by the fluid, but I can't feel it. I just feel the body heat around my finger. Luckily for Holly, the fluid is about the only thing I feel filling her rectum. Otherwise, she'd be that much fuller. And that much more uncomfortable.

I slowly pull my finger back out. It gives Holly's asshole a few seconds to get used to the idea of my finger being gone. As the tip of my finger slips from her ring, her hard-squeezing muscle closes right back up without losing more than a single drop of the enema.

Holly pants a few hard sighs of relief as my finger finally slips from her ring.

"Go on, slave, take this slut potty," I sigh out to Sophie.

Sophie takes hold of Holly by her shoulder. Even as Holly is still slowly straightening up, Sophie is leading her to the bathroom. Holly shuffles her feet to keep up with Sophie, groaning out a loud, "UH-OW!" as she's pulled along.

Sophie walks her back to the toilet. She has Holly sit on the seat and open her knees wide. It offers Sophie a good view of Holly's pussy and underneath her bottom. She has Holly sit up straight and rest her hands on the middle of her thighs. Only when Holly is in position does Sophie give her permission to use the toilet she's sitting upon.

Holly uses it. The instant she has permission, her bottom explodes. A heavy geyser gushes out, spewing down into the bowl. All of it in full sight of Sophie.

"Oh, that's such a good little slut, slut!" Sophie sweetly tells Holly, mostly covering up the mocking giggle in her voice.

Holly is allowed ten minutes to empty herself. She uses every second of it until Sophie makes her get up. Sophie brings her back to me and reports that "this slut pooped a lot." Holly just stands there, blushing a little and fully embarrassed as Sophie gives her report.

"Good, now that your worthless little slut brain is out of your butt, we can begin your lesson," I tell Holly in a very tauntingly too-sweet voice. "It's time for you to learn not to be such a cheap slut, slut."

I take hold of Holly by her shoulder and guide her over to the dresser. It's a short one, only three drawers high, but it's wide, running most of the length of the wall opposite the door. It's no taller than the height of Holly's waist.

I stand Holly at the end of the dresser. I have her open her feet as wide as the dresser. I'd go wider, but I can't. The dresser is flush against the wall. It has Holly's left foot against the wall already. Then I have Holly lean forward and put her forearms flat on the dresser's top, along the edges of it. I have her stretch her arms forward until just the tips of her nipples are touching the dresser. Her nipples, as stiff as steel, stand up plenty far enough from the tips of her mounds. Then I have Holly pick her head up so she's looking forward instead of down at the dresser.

From behind, I have a good view of Holly's flat pussy mound. It's fully covered in a thick layer of honey. I put the tip of my finger to the center of the ridgeline between her lips. It has my finger squarely atop Holly's aching little clit.

Holly shudders hard from the touch. She pants a single, very sultry, moan too. Her body tenses hard as she shudders, bringing her nipples up off the dresser. Then her mounds bump against the dresser as she loosens back up.

"Oh, that pussy is being very slutty and naughty," I teasingly tell Holly. "You are going to stand very still until I say otherwise, slut. You won't be a skanky gutter slut. You will stand there and behave like an actual woman, slut."

I start teasing her clit, rubbing my finger very lightly over the throbbing nub.

"UH-OOH!" Holly moans deeply, and sensually. She immediately shudders again, her nipples leaving the dresser.

I step back. "slave, hand me my crop," I tell Sophie as I hold my hand out. Sophie quickly puts the handle of the crop in my hand. I step over to stand at Holly's side.

"slave, play with that slutty thing," I tell Sophie.

"Yes, Mistress," Sophie giggles. She knows what I'm going to do. I don't even have to tell her. She quickly kneels down behind Holly's bottom, positioning herself carefully so that her body isn't blocking much of Holly's red bottom. Sophie puts her finger to Holly's clit and begins slowly rubbing it with tiny, light, circles.

Holly doesn't even last a second. As soon as Sophie's delicate finger begins tenderly massaging Holly's aching bundle of nerves, Holly squeals a loud "OOH!-EE!" and shudders crisply.

Only this time I'm ready for it. As soon as her nipple leaves the table, I slick my wrist, sending the tip of my crop soaring through the air. It snaps lightly against the side of Holly's breast, leaving a faint pink crop print on the side of Holly's milky white mound. It's a light stroke.

"OW!" Holly squeals loudly as the crop cracks on her spongy soft mound. She shudders again, harder this time. Her shoulders are still up a hair. It's enough that her breasts jiggle under her chest. At least until she calms and gets her nipples back on the dresser. Holly sobs a very pleading pant or two.

"Bad slut!" I scold her. "There you go wiggling around like a gutter slut when I said to behave." I have a taunting, laughing tone to my voice as I mock her.

She behaves for about two seconds before the next wave of crisp shivers racks her body, shuddering her shoulders. This time her chest goes down, pushing her soft mound against the dresser enough that I can see it starting to flatten out.

Another flick of my wrist sends the crop soaring again. It takes a good aim for it to get in the narrow space between Holly's chest and the dresser, but I make it. It cracks against the side of Holly's squished up, spongy mound. It cracks loudly, even as it lands a soft swat that leaves a barely visible pink splotch. But breasts are also a very sensitive place to whip.

Holly squeals loudly, her body tensing up rigidly. She lifts up, wiggling, jiggling her breast until she settles again with just her nipples touching the dresser.

"Bad slut!" I scold Holly again. "Don't be a stupid slut, too. Skanky is bad enough. Like I care which way you squirm. Now behave, slut!"

Holly tenses her back and shoulders up hard as she struggles to stay in place over the table. It lasts about two more seconds again. Only this time it's her hips that shiver crisply from Sophie's tender caresses.

I swat Holly on her red bottom, the crop landing lightly, but stinging deeply on the already stinging flesh.

Holly jumps, she shudders hard, and she cries out a loud "OW!"

"Bad slut! Keep that pussy still for my slave!" I scold her.

Chapter 04 - The Chair

I force Holly to stand like that for about an hour. To stands still, keeping just her nipples and the bend of her waistline against the dresser. The entire time I have Sophie teasing Holly's pussy, keeping her on the edge of a climax, but never pushing her over that edge. And Holly knows better than to ask permission to cum now.

An hour of that is pure agonizing torture for Holly. She was ready to cum before I even started it. Every second of Sophie's tender teases just makes her ache that much more for her release.

I stand beside Holly with my crop in hand. It seems that every few seconds Holly shudders hard enough that she "misbehaves," earning herself a swat on some sensitive place. I never swat her hard. I don't want to hurt her, but I do make sure she feels them. It's the price of not behaving.

Eventually, Joey knocks on the door, then waits quietly for the minute or so until I open it for her. I leave Holly right where she is, keeping one eye on her as I do. Joey tells me that the kids are sound asleep now. Normally at this time, Steve and Holly would have a quick shower together and head for bed. The shower is in their bathroom, which is off the bedroom I have Holly in. Joey very politely asks if she may be allowed to "give her hunky husband his shower now." I tell her she may. She has Steve with her and immediately takes him by the hand. She ignores the suffering Holly as she leads Steve right past her and into the bathroom.

Holly doesn't ignore Joey, though. She glares at Joey with the most jealous look on her face, even as she moans away from Sophie's teasing. Holly blushes, too.

Holly is a hot, sweaty mess by now, too. Even her white flesh is flushed to a light pink. Her pussy mound is completely covered with a heavy coat of honey. Honey that's flowed down from her mound onto the tops of her thighs as well. It's an aromatic honey, leaving me to sniff her sweet muskiness.

I stop Sophie.

Holly pants heavy sighs of frustration along with her girly moans. She shudders once or twice as her pussy ebbs back from the cusp of orgasm.

I get a couple of toys out of the backpack. The first is a vibrating ball with a string on its end. It's fairly large, maybe a hair larger than a pinball. Almost as big as a golf ball.

I use my fingers to ease the long flaps of Holly's inner folds wide apart. It gives me the first good view I've had of her tunnel tonight. It lets me see the light pink entrance of her tunnel, now flushed to an almost blood red. It's flooded with her gooey, clear honey. It's narrow, not much wider than my slender finger. Its walls look to be spongy and soft as they swell together closing up her tunnel.

I put the rounded end of that ball against the entrance of Holly's tunnel. It's large enough to fully eclipse the narrow opening. I press gently. For an instant, I feel a light resistance from her walls. Then her walls begin to stretch wide, allowing the ball to easily press into her tunnel. I keep pushing, pressing the ball fully into her tunnel. And then I press it all the way into her Holly's depths until I feel the firm resistance as the tip of the ball bumps against Holly's cervix. I carefully pull my finger back out of Holly's tunnel. It leaves the string dangling a few inches out of her tunnel, almost like a tampon's string, only this one is thicker and bright red. As is the ball.

The second toy I got is a vibrating butt plug. It's shaped like a stretched-out egg. It's about 6" long. At its widest point, about an inch before the rounded base, it's about 1½" inches across. It tapers very gently to that width.

I smear the tip of it through the layer of honey in the crease of Holly's thigh. It picks up a heavy coating on its tip. Then I put the tip against Holly's tightly cinched asshole. The tip of this toy is deceptively narrow. It's just under ¾" across, less than half the width of the widest part.

Holly squeals a little as she feels the wide tip of the toy pressing atop her asshole and a good bit of the flesh around it. The toy is around twice as wide as her ring, and that makes it several times as wide as the pinpoint at the center of her ring.

I start pushing gently. I'll slowly increase the pressure against Holly's asshole. It pushes against her unyielding muscle for a split second. Just long enough for Holly to feel the pressure and know I'm going to push it into her bottom, whether she helps or resists.

Holly quickly sucks in a very noisy, almost panicked, deep breath. She shudders crisply as she stands there, the toy pushing firmly against her asshole. She pushes back hard, pushing her asshole against the rounded tip of the toy. As her asshole pushes firmly against the tip, it forces her muscle to loosen to rubber and stretch wide. As the pinpoint opens into a hole, the tip of the toy quickly slips into it.

I keep the pressure on the toy. Holly keeps pushing back, forcing her asshole to open wide. And that keeps the toy slipping forward, into her freshly enema-cleaned rectum. The tapering of the toy keeps stretching her rubbery muscle wider, slowly, but steadily, as it slips forward.