Mommy's Time Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOH!" Holly squeals nervously as more and more of the toy vanishes into the now-taut, light-pink ring of Holly's asshole. It's taut enough that all of the wrinkles have been pulled smooth now. And it still has a ½" of width to go.

I push the toy forward. As it nears its widest point, I feel her rubbery ring offering more and more resistance, stretching closer to its limit. And then the width slips through her ring. Now the toy tapers the other direction, quickly narrowing to its rounded base. At the very base, there's an inch-long shaft, about as wide as my thumb, with a little disc on its end. The toy jumps forward, thrust deeper into her bowels by her cinching asshole. In a second the entire toy is inside Holly's rectum. It leaves only the narrower shaft sticking out through her asshole.

I turn both toys on.

"OH!" Holly blurts out, her voice pure sensual panic. The panic of knowing that she's very soon going to be struggling hard to resist an orgasm she desperately wants. Holly shudders, more squirms around wildly. "OH... MM!...OOH!" She moans out urgently as I order her to stand up.

I get the chair. The same one I sat in to spank her earlier. I put it along the wall, beside the bed. At the side of the bed, about halfway along the length of the bed. It leaves about a foot or so between the front of the chair and the mattress.

I point to the chair. "It seems you are still acting like a complete gutter slut, naughty little slut. I did tell you to behave. Now I have to punish you for being such a skanky slut. I think you need a good long time out. Sit, slut."

Holly cringes. She sits, lowering her bottom very gingerly onto her too-sore globes. She fidgets into place. Then she crosses her legs and folds her hands in her lap. She keeps her eyes open and forward, for now staring at her empty bed.

The toys come on, vibrating softly inside both her pussy and her bottom. The vibrations are gentle, very softly urging her closer to the cusp of orgasm. But the widest point of the butt plug sits just beyond her asshole. And there it pushes fully against the backside of her pussy walls as well.

Holly knows the rules of time out. She's to sit still. She's not allowed to move. Or to make a sound. Or to close her eyes. Not even to look around. She's to do nothing but sit still, see whatever is in front of her but nothing else, and hear whatever she hears. She's not allowed to react to anything she sees or hears. It's time out. The idea is that Holly doesn't exist while she's in that chair. Instead of living her life, she's sitting there demure, still, and silent, as her life goes on in front of her.

Chapter 05 - Time Out

Holly is sitting in the chair for just a few minutes. She purring soft moans with her breaths. It's all she can get away with doing. Her moans, not allowed to grow beyond deep, throaty breaths, quickly grow in their urgency until they're purely erotic pleas for release.

Joey opens the bathroom door. She comes out nude, except for a big towel wrapped around her body. She holds Steve's hand, leading him out with her. He too has nothing but a towel wrapped around him. I can see that both of them still have damp hair. And I can see the bulge in the front of Steve's towel. I guess he enjoyed Joey giving him that shower.

I turn the lights off, leaving only a dim glow to illuminate the room. It's enough for everyone to see everything, but no more than is necessary. It's almost romantic.

Joey leads Steve over to the bed with a huge grin on her face. She takes him to the opposite side, leaving Holly to glare at the across the empty bed. Joey faces him, the smile growing even wider on her face. She slowly, seductively, licks her lips. "I am going to be the very best wife you've ever dreamed of, Sir," Joey tells him in her sugariest voice.

Joey pulls the corner of her towel, letting it fall away. She holds that single corner in place at her shoulder. The towel falls and hangs from her hand in front of her shoulder. It's long enough to drape down, teasingly covering her entire body. Except for her right breast. It bares that. Joey holds it there for a second. "For you, studly..." Joey purrs in a throaty voice. She drops the towel.

It leaves her standing fully naked. I'm sure it's nothing Steve didn't just get plenty of in that shower. If I know Joey, she used her entire body to tease him in there. Such as by soaping his chest up with her breasts. Or his hips with the globes of her bottom. I taught Joey well. I taught Joey to be very slutty.

Joey's body is rather narrow and slender. There's nothing wide on her. She's petite. Her stomach is flat and firmly toned. Its skin is still youthful and very taut. She has a decently curvy figure, despite her small size, with a noticeable curve to her waist and a gentle curve to her narrow hips. She has legs that are lithe and look to be longer than they are.

Steve's eyes are on Joey's breasts. Those are proportionally small. But they're pert and firm. They're fully rounded, swelling like big half oranges on her chest. Her breasts don't lie against her chest at all. They rise straight off of it. There's no crease at all to them. The underside of her mounds is fully visible. As are the wide rings of light pink that surround her light-pink, wide, nipples. Nipples that are as hard as rocks now, rising off the rounded tips of her mounds like half marbles with their rounded tips.

It also lets Steve see the prominent mound of Joey's young pussy as it puffs down between her narrow thighs. Thighs that do nothing to hide it. Unlike Holly, Joey's pubes are fully shaven to a silky smoothness. It really lets Steve see the long lips of her mound as they seem to rise a full inch up her front and into her pubes. It lets him see the light pink edges of her inner folds poking into the wide gash between her lips. Her folds are loose and wrinkly, not forming much of a ridgeline at all. It's more as if the edges of both lips run all the way up her gash.

Joey, still smiling wide, reaches her hand under Steve's towel. "Ooh..." Joey purrs very seductively, "I can't get over how huge and thick that cock is! Oh, that is going to fill my tiny little pussy so nicely!" She nudges his towel, sending it falling to the floor. It shows me her small hand wrapped around the shaft of his cock just below its head.

Steve's cock isn't nearly what Joey makes it sound like. But what man wouldn't adore a woman flattering his manhood? His cock is about 6" long, maybe a hair less. It looks to be just over an inch across, although it's not like I'm measuring it. I'm guessing. That puts it on the good side of average, but not by so much. If there was an actual scale for cocks (and as a girl I vote there should be) I would put his in about the 60th percentile. Meaning he's bigger than about 60 percent of men. At least in my experience, and from what I've learned in nursing school But it is circumcised. And that lets me see every bit of its bulbous, spongy, light purple head. With his cock in Joey's hand, I can see a pair of fairly large balls hanging below it, loose in their furry sack. And I can see the dense jungle of thick black curls that surround his cock and cover his pubes. He has some matching black curls on his chest. Enough to make him look manly, but not so much that he looks like an ape.

He has some dark hair on his thighs as well. And he has a decently toned body. It's not exactly a weightlifter's body, but it's in good enough shape that I can see the lines of his defined muscles. I can his firm stomach, too. It's the body of a man who works for a living. And Steve does. He does something at one of the shipyards in town. I don't know much about ships, but I know the destroyers they build are huge and thus heavy. I guess the parts of them are heavy, too. Armor should be heavy! I guess he uses those muscles. I'll bet Holly appreciates those muscles, too.

Steve is 30, which makes him three years older than his wife. He looks close to his age. He has green eyes, and short, black hair. It's not a buzz cut, but it is over his collar. Now his body is just barely damp from the shower. Just enough to give his bronzed skin a little glistening to it.

Joey steps close to him, keeping hold of his cock in her hand. She puts her lips to his and kisses him with unbridled passion. It's a very long and hot kiss. A kiss Steve eagerly returns. And as he does, his hands slowly glide around to the small, hard, gently rounded cheeks of Joey's bare bottom. They seem quite happy to stay there, both caressing and kneading her firm globes. Joey responds by pressing her body snugly against his, then gently wiggling her pubes against his stiff cock.

Joey slips one hand back to tenderly caress Steve's bottom. "Ooh, you worked so hard for me and our kids today, Sir... let me show you just how much I appreciate you being such a great husband to me, Sir," Joey sweetly tells Steve.

Steve offers her no resistance. Joey urges him to lie back in the bed. She lies beside him. She kisses him. Her hands hungrily explore his body. As do her lips. It keeps his cock standing up stiff and ready.

Steve kisses Joey. His hands explore her fresh, unknown body just as eagerly. Like most men, he focuses on her breasts and bottom. It appears to excite Joey more and more, no matter how he touches her. Their bodies snuggle close together as they tease each other sweetly.

Holly looks on, unable to do anything more while she's in "time out." the look on her face is one of increasing jealousy. Especially as she sees that Steve has completely forgotten that Holly is there. Or, it seems, that Holly even exists. All of his attention, his thoughts, are on Joey's nubile body. A body he is definitely enjoying. She glares at the pair with increasing frustration, and shame, on her face.

After about ten minutes of that, Joey rises up, straddling Steve's hips. She has to rise upon her knees to get her pussy directly over Steve's anxious cock. She puts the tip of it so close to her slit that Steve has got to be able to feel her heat even though he's not actually touching her.

"My pussy is burning, Sir! May I please be allowed to use every bit of this body to drain the very last drops of cum from that huge cock, Sir?" Joey asks in her sweetest, most hopeful, voice. "Please, Sir, please let me do everything and make this incredible for you, Sir..."

No man is going to refuse that offer. Steve doesn't. He just nods dumbly.

Joey quickly lowers her hips down, allowing his cock to easily push into her slit, and then into her tunnel. Her slick honey greases its way. And Joey's pussy is definitely wet enough now. I can see the layer of her honey glistening in the dim light.

Joey purrs loudly as his cock slides into her tightness. "OOH!... That's so big! OH, so good!" Joey grins widely.

Steve purrs as well. "MM! You're so tight and hot, baby!" His hands go to her bottom, cupping her firm globes in his hands.

Holly glares coldly at the pair, seeing that they're oblivious to her existence on this planet. A tear runs down Holly's cheek.

Joey starts riding his cock. She moves leisurely, pumping her hips rhythmically up and down, taking all of his length into her eager pussy. Joey purrs moans that quickly grown from urgent to outright desperate. Very sugary, and very sultry throaty moans.

"UH!" Joey moans out. "Allow me to take my time, Sir. Please, I want to feel that gigantic cock filling me up and fucking me so good, Sir." She keeps riding him, her pace steady.

Steve purrs more of his own moans. Moans that quickly grown deeper and louder. Moans that broadcast how quickly Joey's leisurely fuck is pushing him to his climax.

Joey leans forward, putting her lips to his and kissing him with renewed hunger. She keeps her hips stroking his cock just the same as if she hadn't moved at all.

Steve doesn't last long. I'd guess no more than three or four minutes. He grunts out deeply, his grunt releasing a full breath. His hips thrust up slightly, fucking Joey's pussy just a little harder. He cums. After a few strokes of Joey's hips, I see his whitish cum leaking from Joey's tight pussy, flowing down around his shaft.

Joey keeps right on riding him until she feels the twitching of his cock ebb away with the end of his climax. She doesn't stop. She rises up, allowing his still hard cock to slip just barely from her pussy. She lifts one knee up, putting her foot flat on the mattress beside his hips. Her hips rotate smoothly, drawing the line of her sopping wet slit over the tip of his cock head. And then the tip of his cock head slips into her crack. Joey stops with the spongy tip flush against her asshole.

"MM!" Joey purrs, her voice utterly erotic and needy, "May I please have this gigantic manly cock in here, too, Sir?" Joey asks in her most inviting, and pleading, voice. She doesn't wait for him to answer. Instead, Joey forces her asshole to relax. She has plenty of practice at it by now. Her asshole opens wide enough that his cock can easily press into it. Her bottom swallows his cum-covered shaft. She takes it all, stopping only when her cheeks are flush on his pubes.

Joey stops pushing and her asshole clenches back. Steve purrs out softly, "Ah, that's so tight, baby!" Joey starts moving her hips again, riding his cock just as eagerly, and leisurely, with her bottom.

In well under a minute, Joey is screeching the hottest, most needy moans. Her hands are all over Steve's body, gripping it snugly. Her head thrashes from side to side, tossing her damp hair around. Her mouth hangs wide open.

Steve lies there, purring more of his own moans. Moans that announce he's enjoying this, even though his now-very sensitive cock is being pushed to a second orgasm without any rest. Joey's moans slowly turn to needy shrieks. "MM!" Steve purrs out, "you are so tight, baby, are you sure this isn't hurting you, baby?" He moans again, very happily.

"No, Sir," Joey breathes out in a throaty moan. "that huge cock... is going to... make me... CUM!" Joey moans out again, this time even more urgently. She keeps her bottom stroking his cock rhythmically, not speeding up despite her need to climax.

"Jesus, Baby, this is the best ever!" Steve blurts out loudly in a deep moaning sweetness.

Holly, forced to watch everything, starts crying silently and blushing to a deep beet red as she hears Steve telling this young girl that she's a better fuck than Holly. I see the tears rolling down Holly's cheeks. And I see the shame on it. She stays demurely in her time out, watching and glaring, but doing nothing.

Joey rides him steadily. Time doesn't seem to affect her. She stays just as eager and hungry for his cock. She doesn't seem to tire. No matter what, she steadily ride his hard cock, and moans out her "I'm on the edge of cumming!" moans.

It takes Steve a lot longer this time, maybe twenty minutes, maybe even a minute or so longer. That's not surprising. Men always take much longer the second time. This time, as Steve grunts out, his hips reflexively thrust up hard, pounding his cock into Joey's tight bottom.

Joey shudders hard, hanging for a second as she cries out a too-sultry moan. Then she gets hold of herself again and starts riding his cock again. "I'm sorry, Sir, you almost made me cum then!"

Steve starts thrusting his hips up, pounding his cock hard into her bottom. "Cum for me, baby, let me watch that beautiful body cum!" He tells her in a very sweet voice.

"Oh, Please, Not yet, Sir!" Joey begs shamelessly, her voice throaty and deep, and very needy. "Please not until I've gotten the last drop of your sweet cum, Sir! Don't make me cum and stop! Let me have that cock, Sir! PLEASE!" Joey sounds honest in her desire.

Steve keeps pounding her bottom hard, thrusting up with increasing roughness. Each stroke, rougher than the last, makes Joey screech more urgently and shudder more crisply.

Finally, Steve finishes his orgasm. He breaths out the deep grunts of pure bliss and satisfaction. He gives Joey a few very hard thrusts of his hips, ramming his now over-sensitive cock into her tight bottom. "I'm done, baby doll, please cum for me."

Joey rises up, slowly pulling his cock from her tightly clenched asshole. "Not yet, studly, please don't make cum yet. Please, let me give you more first, you deserve so much, Sir!" Joey tells him. Now her voice is as hungry and throaty in its sultriness as it is sweet and inviting.

Joey doesn't give him time to say anything. She moves too fast. The instant his cock slips from her asshole, Joey almost throws her body around, putting her pussy right over his eyes. She lowers her mouth. She takes his almost-hard cock into her mouth. And Joey swallows every bit of it with the same rhythmic and leisurely pace that she's done everything else.

"OH, FUCK..." Steve blurts out. He squirms hard, grunting out loud cries that are half moans and half groans. "DAMN!"

Joey doesn't flinch or cringe at all, even knowing that his cock is fresh out of her bottom. She steadily sucks it, giving him the most leisurely blow job he's likely to ever have. Every one of her strokes takes his entire cock, all the way down until Joey's silky lips are flush against his balls and pubes. Then all the way up until only the head of his cock is left in her mouth as she swirls her tongue around the most-sensitive head of his cock. Time doesn't bother Joey here either. She ignores everything and goes on sucking his cock expertly, and steadily.

Steve lies there purring the hottest moans. For the first minute or so they're strained moans, his cock overly sensitive to the pleasure she's giving it. But the strain fades quickly into an even more intense erotic desire. "UGH!" Steve grunts out hard, "Baby... Oh, Baby! I can't believe this!"

Steve's eyes are fixed upward. By his choice. Joey's very sloppy wet pussy is now hanging just a couple of scant inches above his eyes, giving him a very shameless view of her most intimate places. He stares at her pussy. A drop of her honey, or at least mostly her honey, falls down and lands on the bridge of his nose. "Damn, baby doll, are you sure you're OK to finish this... you're so bad you're dripping!" Steve asks. His voice tells me hoping she will keep going, not stop and cum.

Joey keeps going. She doesn't even stop to answer him. I see the sides of her cheeks pull in just a hair more, and that tells me her only answer to suck a little harder as she leisurely strokes his cock with her throat. Steve doesn't ask her again. HE just moans the hottest groans as Joey sucks him.

Steve lasts even longer. Almost thirty minutes by my best guess. I'm not watching Joey so much. I know she'll behave and do as I've told her to do. I told her to give him the sweetest bedtime she could. She's doing that. I watch Holly as she silently cries and blushes. She's going to hate "time out" after this night.

Finally, Steve cums with the most blissful grunt. Only this time his hips are tired. He trusts them up, but not nearly as powerfully as he did in her bottom. He cums into Joey's mouth. She swallows every last bit of whatever cum she gets from him. I doubt it's much. His cock is mostly soft when she releases it from her mouth.

In about two seconds it's fully soft. Steve has reached his limit. His cock isn't going to get hard again for awhile. Joey cuddles very snugly close to him. She lies her head on his shoulders and drapes her arm over his chest. Steve doesn't say anything. He just hugs her closely. In a few minutes, he's asleep. MEN!

Chapter 06 - Thank You, Bitch

Now that Steve is soundly asleep, I silently get Joey's attention and motion for her to come to me. I wait as Joey very gingerly extricates herself from Steve, taking care not to wake him as she does. She comes over to me, stands nude before me with a very wide grin on her face. A grin that says "see how good I was?"