All Comments on 'Mommy's Training Pt. 03'

by StorieCap

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Without knowing you, or your work OR Sabine Deker, your editor : Thanks for the story is have just read. Nice to see work from that approach the project correctly.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

I love this story. Read the fist part and was afraid I would not find the continuation. What a wonderful Mother. Wish I was her son

LupusMacbethLupusMacbethabout 2 years ago

Pretty solid conclusion though I definitely can't help wanting more.

Like perhaps the son getting rebellious in some fashion, or trying his hardest to disprove her diagnosis, by relying solely on his rod to get her off after attempting some training of his own in private or some such, and she has to pull out all the stops to break his hopes for being any good for other women, fake moaning, little trigger comments, the works.

By the way, EnCarta has a slightly similar story titled Every Mother's Son, which I think you would enjoy quite a bit and might even draw some pointers from.

Ahh if you two ever collaborated It'd probably be so steamy it'd break the site down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, but Tom was so inexperienced, mommy should trained him ever better for her usage, suck as eating out his own creampies..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super nice story. Why don't you keep going and tell us more about this mother and son?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Pity

Pity you didn't have editor for the first 2 episodes.

Kat. Kath. Kathy? Try sticking to one name unless in the spoken word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did she teach him to last alot longer,tom didn't care he was fucking his mom every night

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

you call them both perverted at separate times, though it is only mommy that is truly, deviously perverted. She's dreaming if she thinks she's a loving mother, when she is, in fact, the opposite of loving. She doesn't want what is best for her son AT ALL! And we're led to believe he hasn't figured out he's been HAD?! Times from five minutes down to one minute and he can't figure out something is very wrong with how his mom is training him? She puts it off to stress and the like? His training needs to be impervious to outside factors, right?

So if she really does train and keep her son as her own play toy, She's actually now trained him to be shit in bed, save for eating pussy. She deserves to have a lover with a quick trigger, cuz that's what she's made him to be. He deserves far far more than what he's fallen into. For one, he needs a mom who is far less needy and one who has his interests and growth at heart. Even with the three chapters, there is no resolution. I read a lot of these stories that leave too many avenues for redemption or resolution with none of them taken. Let's find out how she gets her comeuppance, shall we? Let's see HOW and maybe only IF her son rebels. Can he ever trust her again? Will he ever stray to find other women just as wonderful? Does she resort to ever more desperate ways to keep him hers? pregnancy perhaps? One commenter says he wishes she were his mom. What story did YOU read, dude? Are you nuts, too? And the Kat Kath Kathy commenter: if your name was Tom, Thomas, Tommy, would there be an issue? So why quibble about nothing?

I hope you do give us more so the story becomes less of a fragment of a story, one with real life CONSEQUENCES! -something sorely lacking in a lot of these mother son stories. I like your powers of description just fine- i tossed one off, so that's not the trouble. Just get into the son's head, too, and you just might make all this work toward a satisfying outcome

UprisenDemonDSUprisenDemonDS2 months ago

Don't listen to all the hate comments lol. This is a fantasy, a drirty and kinky one if specified. But a fantasy nevertheless! If this isn't your cup of tea, then don't try this and enjoy what you like more. We all have different values and boundaries, just know what fancies your kick and enjoy it. There's always going to be haters, but hey, I found the story SUPER kinky! And I must say: in a world where imagination, words, and fantasy overlap? Your story sure sent a lot of pleasure to me. Take care y'all ;)

HotAss4UHotAss4Uabout 1 month ago

Wow. Wonderful series, thanks. I hate to see it end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorieCap@StorieCap
To dominate or to be dominated, that is the question. Everything that has a power dynamic or is outside the norms gets me going. Sprinkle this with a dash of romance and you have me!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES