Moms and Two Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

the way she was wriggling her round shapely ass.

When she pulled his head up, which caused her tit to flop down again, she brought her mouth to his for more moist, tongue-probing kisses. Her legs moved down past his buttocks, rubbing along the backs of his legs, and she was spread out beautifully.

Ron was already in his mother's cunt as deep as he could be and from the ecstatic expression on her lovely face, she was having the time of her life. Her hands reached around him and down, and rubbed his buttocks. She reached down from there, got hold of his balls and played with them. When she let them go she

rubbed the insides of his legs, running her fingers right up to the base of his shaft. Her movements pressed her warm tits more firmly against his chest. She brought her hands up and ran them along his body, from his arms down to his hips, and Ron moaned.

He loved it when his mother was feeling him all over. He had enjoyed doing the same thing to her, and to other women, and it felt good now, having her do it to him. Then she grabbed his buttocks and made several humping movements with her cunt, which told him she was reaching her peak and was ready for him to drive

her over the edge.

But he could tell there was something else she wanted, as she slowly raised her lower body up to him. Realizing what it was, he thrust his hands between her and the mattress, got a good grip on the cheeks of her ass, pulled her tight against him and rolled her over. She was on top of him, her belly on his, her tits lying on

his chest, her mouth pressed onto his in another hot searing kiss. Her legs were outside his and she began to move her hips slowly up and down.

She pulled her pussy up until just the head of his cock was left in, then she slowly eased it down. Almost as if she wanted to see how much of his cock she could let free without losing it, she moved her cunt up and down, up and down. It nearly drove Ron out of his mind. Each time the lips of her pussy came up to the rim of the head of his cock, he felt a new thrill. He could sense that his mother was doing everything she could to please him. But at the same time, she was getting a charge out of it, too. Anyway, she pulled her cunt up until it was almost free of his

cock, then she did the up and down thing faster and faster.

When she felt her son getting close to shooting off his load, she went down all the way, taking his prick up into her right to his balls. Then she started moving her body with full seriousness, bringing herself to a climax at the same time. Ron

was working with her and when he flooded her cunt with his hot gushing charge, there was no doubt in his mind that his hot and sexy mother got off at the same time he did. A joyful shriek, making her intense pleasure known, came from her lips. Then she sprawled out on top of him, her full round ass quivering and shaking.

Some time later, each one was lying back, stretched out close to the other. Ron had a hand on one of her tits, while his mother was holding on to his cock. Their breathing had returned to normal and both looked quite pleased at what they had just done.

"Oh, I feel so evil," said his mother with a satisfied grin.

"Why?" asked Ron, smiling back at her.

"Because of what we're doing, of course," she said. "My God, how shocked our friends and neighbors would be if they could see us now. Or worse yet, if they could have seen us a few minutes ago."

Ron laughed. "It's a good thing for us that they can't."

"I shouldn't be doing this, you know. Not with my own son."

Ron chuckled. "I don't think you're too worried about it, are you, Mom? There wouldn't be much point to it, since I've been fucking you for the past two years. That first year, while I was still in high school, was really great. We'd do it every

afternoon as soon as I got home from school. We had two whole hours alone together, before Dad got home from the office. And there were those times when Dad was out of town on business and I slept with you while he was gone. When school was out for the summer, then we really got into it. Instead of getting a job, I

stayed home with you."

Marianne laughed. "I was sure you were going to wear your mother out. You scared me at first, you were so obsessed with sex. As soon as your father was out of the house in the morning, you wanted it, and more often than not we were still going at it when his car pulled into the driveway at six the same evening. Who could blame him for being pissed off at me because supper wasn't even started?"

Ron grinned at her. "Well, you had plenty of time to rest up after I went off to college. But I sure enjoyed it when you flew up a couple of times a month to be with me. I'll never forget those wonderful weekends alone with you in a motel room!"

"Neither will I," said Marianne. "We were like two lovers, instead of mother and son."

"So it's a little late to be telling yourself that we shouldn't be doing this," said Ron.

"I know, but I have to keep reminding myself, because it all seems so normal," Marianne explained. "It feels like the most natural thing in the world for you and me to be having sex together. And if I start thinking that it is, I might let something slip to your father or someone else, that I don't want known."

Ron laughed and replied, "You're right. That could be a problem. I can just picture you and Dad sitting together in the living room some night, and he tells you something humorous that happened at the office. Then you say, 'A funny thing took place this afternoon, while I was upstairs in my room, fucking Ron.'"

"Smart ass!" said Marianne, pulling his hair playfully.

"So much for thinking we shouldn't be doing what we're doing," said Ron.

"Well nevertheless," Marianne replied, "of all the mothers I know, not one of them would dream of doing with their sons, what I just did with you."

Ron raised up on one elbow and grinned at her. "You think you're the only mother in this town who's letting her son fuck her?"

"I'm sure of it."

"What makes you so sure?"

"Why, you only have to look at the mothers I know, to see how highly moral and respectable they are," said Marianne. "Not one of them would ever have a sexy thought concerning her son, I'm certain."

"Appearances don't mean a thing, Mom," Ron told her. "There isn't a woman in this town who looks more innocent and respectable than you do. And yet you've been having a grand time, doing all kinds of naughty things with your son. You can't tell what goes on behind closed doors. Anyone passing this house would never dream that you and I are lying here naked, in the same bed."

"You mean it's possible that --?"

"Well, if a mother and her son are screwing, they aren't going to tell anyone about it. They'll keep it a secret, naturally, just like we're doing. And the mother will look just as innocent and respectable as you do, won't she?"

Marianne looked at her son with a mischievous smile. "All right, smarty. Of all the boys around here who are your age and whom you know quite well, which one do you think is screwing his mother?"

Ron thought for a moment. "Well, I remember back when I was in high school, Bob Baker and I were walking home from high school and we were talking about cunt, like guys do. Then he let it slip that he was hot for his mother. He'd seen her coming out of the shower bare-assed naked and the sight of her ass really turned him on. He thought of letting her know that he wanted to fuck her, but he was afraid she might get all shook up and tell his father. Then he realized he'd told me too much and he tried to make me believe that he'd only been pulling my leg."

Marianne sat up in bed and looked thoughtfully at her son. "Well, that doesn't mean anything. Boys have fantasies. They fantasize about having sex with certain girls, even their mothers. It's quite natural for a boy to want to screw his mother, if she's good looking and has a nice figure. And Tina Baker is a knockout. I've seen Tina in the showers. At the gym. She has a gorgeous pussy, very plump and edible, and her ass is amazing! My God, she has hair up her ass cheeks! She'd bring Lazarus out of his tomb in a flash. That doesn't mean her son is screwing her."

"Yeah, but the thing is," said Ron, "Bob always hung out with the us guys after school. Then a short time after he told me that, he stopped hanging around. As soon as school was out, he headed straight home. And nobody saw him again until the next day at school. He'd go right home and be alone with his mother for two hours or more, before his old man got home from the office."

"Like you did with me," Marianne reminded him.

"Yeah."

"Marianne looked like she was deep in thought for a moment. "Hmmm, that's interesting. Tina is a good friend of mine. She told me in strict confidence one time that Harold didn't make it all that good for her in bed, for one thing, and he didn't do it as often as she needed it, for another. Women talk about sex, too, you know."

"Yeah, I know," said Ron with a big grin. "You should hear how the girls in high school talk about cocks, whether this guy has a big one, or whether that guy knows how to use it, and which one is doing it to who."

"Well, anyway," said Marianne, not letting her son get her off the subject, "Shortly after that, I noticed that Tina no longer looked frustrated. She looked happy, satisfied and content, like she was getting all she needed. Yet, there was never a rumor going around that she was having an affair, that she was getting

something on the side. She wasn't meeting a man somewhere, while her husband was at work!"

"She didn't need to," said Ron. "Her son, Bob, was taking care of her pussy every afternoon when he got home from schools."

"I wonder --"

"Well, what does it add up to? It means that Bob started balling his mother, about the same time that I began making it with you."

"It's hard to believe," said Marianne. "Tina looks like the type who would never dream of doing anything like that. Not with her own son!"

"Didn't you say earlier today, shortly after I got home, that Dad and Stanley Baker went on this business trip together?" asked Ron.

"Yes. Why?"

"That means that Bob Baker and his mother are alone in their house together, just like we are. And right now, this very minute, in the middle of the night, is Bob asleep in his own room, or in bed with his mother?"

Marianne laughed. "Like you're here in bed with your mother?"

"Right!"

Marianne looked at her son with a lewd smile. "If Tina's son is in bed with her, what do you suppose they are doing right now?"

"Well, they're probably both naked, like we are," said Ron. "And maybe he's got his arms around her like this . . . and maybe he's getting on top of her . . . like this!"

Marianne giggled as she reached for her son's cock. "And maybe Tina has a hold of her son's dick, like this, and guiding it for him, so he can shove it into her -"

"Like this!" Ron gasped, as his quivering erection went up into his mother's sopping hole.

'But what about her backside?' was the words he heard before shooting his load into her.