Mom's Awakening Pt. 05 (Finale)

Story Info
Will George finally realize his dream?
13.1k words
3.93
12.7k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5 -- Chapter 1

After that marathon fuck session we were all exhausted. Lot of body fluids had been secreted from our bodies. Luckily for John and his Mom they live across the hall, they can just lay down there in a few minutes. So we all went our separate ways and dropped down on our beds.

The following few weeks Mom had to keep herself satisfied with about one sex session with John and a few times with Mr. Sammy per week. I would also go over next door and bang John's Mom every now and then. Although I always made time to watch Mom get banged by two of her favorite studs. That was my main priority and pleasure, watching Mom..

Little did we know things would change. When the school year came to an end. My Dad suggested that we spend our summer vacation in The Coast.

Mom: Why? We were there just before exams

Dad: Yeah, you were there, and I didn't get to go with you. We always go there during George's vacation anyway.

Mom realized it was pointless to argue with Dad

Mom: Sure as you wish

I could see she was visibly upset that we were going to the Coast, so I decided to speak to her in private.

Me: What is it mom?

Mom: I don't want us to travel now

Me: Why not?

Mom: You know why

Me: No what?

Mom: John can't come with us

Me: Why?

Mom: I spoke to his mom yesterday and she said that they travel to her sister every year but this year they couldn't because her husband just died and that's who John went to when we were there.

Me: So whats the problem?

Mom: And Sammy can't come with us..

Me: I don't see what the problem is..

Mom: The problem is I can't go weeks without getting fucked, are you happy!!

I knew what the problem was I just wanted to hear her say it..

Me: hahahahah did you forget about Casper?

Mom: did you forget that your dad will be with with us, what am I supposed to tell him. "this is Casper, my boyfriend"

Me: You can't think straight when you are angry, where are your great diabolical ideas from before?

Mom: George, I am not in the mood right now..

Me: Anyway I might have an idea but since you aren't in the mood never mind.

Mom: Whats the idea?

Me: No I won't say it when you are angry

Mom: Ok I've calmed down whats the idea..?

Me: No

Mom: Please Georgey tell me

Me: Ok, well it's no big deal, just introduce Dad to Susan and Casper as if Susan is your friend from back in college and Casper is her husband.

Mom: And?

Me: That's all, Casper and Dad will get to know each other without any problems

Mom: Yes but how can Casper fuck me there?

Me: I'm sure we'll figure something out when we get there.

We travelled the next day and we reached the Coast early. I called Susan

Me: Hello

Susan: Hi Georgey, how are you? And how is that whore mama of yours who only calls me once a month?

Me: We are ok and we are in the Coast right now.

Susan: Awesome!! 15 minutes and I will be there in the apartment. I really missed you.

Me: No no take it easy, my Dad is with us. I will come to you and I want Casper to be there too so that we can agree on what to do.

Susan: Ok we are at the villa that you came to before, we will be waiting for you.

I ended the phone call with her and told Dad that I will get meet up with a few friends of mine, and I told mom that I will arrange things with Susan and Casper. I went to the villa and greeted them both warmly. Once Susan saw me she jumped on me and kissed me.

Casper: You slut calm down let's see what he has to say first.

Susan: I missed you you son of a whore

Casper: And I missed the whore too George

Susan got off me and we sat down to talk.

Me: Things are a bit different now than before. My Dad is with us. What used to happen before will be a bit hard to do now.

Susan: And what will you do?

Me: Mom will introduce you to my Dad as if you are her friend from college and Casper is your husband.

Susan: Ok that's no problem

Me: and then we will see when it would be ok to go out without him.

Casper: But we won't get many chances

Me: It's better than nothing

Casper: ok I guess you are right

Susan: Ok.. so now that we got that out of the way..

She held my cock, so I held her hand and told her that there is still one more thing.

Susan: What?

Me: How and where are we going to meet?

Susan: that's not important right now.

She pulled her hand away from mine and she unbuckled my belt and in a second she started sucking my cock.

Casper: Sorry George, Susan is really hot for you, you know.

Me: I can see that.

By the time I finished taking my clothes off she was completely naked. And she laid on the floor and opened her legs for me.

Casper got a pillow and placed it under her head and he sat next to her holding her hand, as I licked her pussy.

Susan: Ohhhhh that's nice Georgey go on.

I continued licking her pussy until I could feel her thrusting her hips forward. I knew that she was going to cum so I sped up my tongue movement and I inserted my finger in her pussy until she came and she snorted and she rested her head on the pillow. I got up and got my cock wet with her pussy juices and I started to put it in one by one until it entered completely. I kept changing my speed until I felt like she was getting excited and she hugged me. I kept going until she came and her breath got heavier. I sucked on her boobs while she played with my hair. I was very close myself and so I took out my cock and sprayed her stomach with my semen.

I got up and got dressed and I told them that in an hour or two Susan should call mom and then come to the apartment. I went back home and Susan did in fact call my mom.

Mom: Susan is a friend of mine since college she is coming to visit with her husband.

Dad: Is she also on vacation here?

Mom: No they live here and we met them the last time we were here but of course we couldn't bring them to our apartment while you weren't here.

Dad: Ok its good that you invited them now, because at night I'm going to meet my buddy Steve at the coffeeshop.

I said to myself "great, so once Dad leaves they can come"

The doorbell rang and Casper and Susan had arrived. I opened the door to meet them and Dad was in the hall and mom was getting dressed. They both entered and they greeted dad and Mom came out a few moments later. Mom introduced Susan and Casper to dad and we got up to have lunch. Dad was at the head of the table, and mom next to him and I was next to mom. Casper was next to Dad on the other side and Susan was next to him. We ate and talked normally. I felt like Susan wanted to tell me something and then she looked down under the table. I gathered that she wanted me to look down. When I looked down I saw Casper's foot playing under Mom's dress. It wasn't hard for me to see that Mom's foot was pressed against Casper's crotch as well. Luckily It was impossible for dad to see the under-table action, because of the way the chairs were positioned. They continued doing that until we finished eating. Susan and Mom went to the kitchen to make tea. Casper, Dad and I sat in front of the TV.

Casper: Well thank you so much for this having us we hope to have you at our place soon.

Dad: Yes of course

Casper: Well we better get going

Dad: Why? So soon...

Casper: No its ok, have a nice evening.

Casper said he would call Susan from the kitchen

Dad: Show them the door, son.

I took Casper to the kitchen where mom and Susan were standing.

Casper: We are leaving now

Mom: Ok, I arranged with Susan that once he leaves I will call you to come back.

Casper: Why don't you come give me a quickie right now..

Mom: Take it easy, we will do it later..

Casper: How can I take it easy Dolly, when my feet touched you I could feel that you weren't wearing any underwear under that dress. So I had to fuck you.

Mom: When you come back up we will do whatever you want

Casper took Susan with him and left. Dad went to his room to get dressed

Me: Why didn't you wear any underwear?

Mom: To get him excited until we meet. ahahahaha

Me: So we're back to your devious plans huh

Mom: Stop your dad is coming

Dad came out after he got dressed and told us he's leaving. Once he left mom called Susan and a few minutes later and they were back in the apartment with us.

I opened the door and Casper was like a bull, he pushed me aside and then went after my Mom.

Casper: I miss you, SLUT

Mom: you were just here ten minutes ago

Casper: I miss your pussy, and he extended his hand to grab her pussy.

Susan entered and closed the door.

Casper: I couldn't keep my hands off your friend

Susan grabbed my cock. I had just fucked her earlier, and I didn't really feel like fucking her again. But I really wanted to watch. Susan realized it too.

Susan in a low voice: What is it George?

Me: I just want to watch for now

Susan: you like watching her

Me: Oh yeah

Susan: then watch me destroy her for you.

Susan approached Mom and Casper who were on the couch fondling each other. Casper lifted Mom's dress and Susan pulled the dress off and mom was naked in front of them and Casper kissed her and played with her boobs and Susan got down on the floor to lick her pussy. Casper got up and took his clothes off as well, and sat back down next to mom. Mom was holding his cock while he was groping her tits and Susan put her hand on moms hand while she held Casper's cock. And her face was in Mom's pussy licking it. Minutes later mom was trembling and she closed her legs on Susan's head really hard. Casper opened her legs again and pulled Susan back and put his cock in Mom's pussy.

Mom: I really missed your cock.

Casper: I will give it all to you SLUT

Susan got up from the floor and stood behind Casper and started to lick his ass.

Casper: What are you doing you SLUT?

Mom: Keep doing that you Susan, you are driving him wild.

Susan looked at me as if to tell me, "see didn't I tell you I'd destroy her" and she continued licking Casper's asshole who was really turned on by it. And he started moving aggressively and moms body was shaking with every movement Casper was doing until she came again.Casper's cock was still in her pussy.

In the middle of this fuck session I heard the sound of the apartment door opening..OH NO. We are in the hall so dad will see us in just one second. I got out to handle the situation quickly and told them not to move at all.

I got to the door It was dad and Mr. Steve, his friend. I said hi to Mr. Steve while they were still at the door and I talked to my Dad.

Dad: What is going on, why are you greeting us at the door like that?

Me: Mom is inside and she is wearing her normal clothes that she wears in the house and you came back without saying anything.

Dad: So, tell her to put on something decent.

Me: No, she is wearing a very revealing nightgown.

Dad: So I should just kick the man out?

Me: No come in to the hall and don't come out unless I tell you so mom has time to get into the bedroom.

Dad: Ok

Dad went with Mr. Steve to the hall, and I went to the living room. Casper, Susan and Mom all wore their clothes.

Casper: So what are we going to do?

Me: They are in the hall now

Susan: So we should leave now before they leave the hall

Mom: No, You can't the hall is in front of the door, if you go there they will see you.

Me: go into my room and I will close the door for now. When Dads guest leaves we'll see how we can get you out of here.

I told them to go to my room and lock it and mom went into her room to get dressed. Mom came out after she dressed and we went to the hall to say hi to Mr. Steve.

Mom went to the kitchen to fix them something to drink

Me: you don't usually come back so soon.

Dad: The weather was a bit cold so we decided to come to the apartment.

We talked a bit with Mr. Steve, making polite conversation. He was a charming guy, cracking jokes and making us all laugh.

But when Mom came to serve the drinks I saw mr. Steve looking at her, the same looks that John and Casper would give her when they are lusting after her. Which reminds me how the hell am I going to get those two horny bastards (Casper & Susan) from out of here?

Part 5 -- Chapter 2

When Steve got up to leave Dad remained in the hall and started to feel a bit sleepy. I helped him get up and guided him to the bedroom and I gestured to mom while dad entered the bedroom and I put him in bed. Casper and Susan left my bedroom and I was able to get them out. I found mom sitting in the hall.

Me: I'm glad we were able to get them out

Mom: yeah

Me: What is it?

Mom: I wanted to finish. Your dad and his friend arrived before I could orgasm.

Me: But, What do you think of his friend?

Mom: What about him, Mr. Steve?

Me: Did you see how he was looking at you?

Mom: hahaha, don't tell me you're thinking about him?

Me: He's the the one thinking about you, you hottie..

Mom: No stay away from him, he is a friend of your dad, we don't want any problems from him.

Me: Hey I didn't bring him here, I'm just saying I saw him looking at you.

Mom: let him look, he can't have anything more than that look.

Me: hahahah ok

Mom: What can I do now?

Me: Let's wait till tomorrow and see

Mom: No I can't wait, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and try to finish myself off.

Me: ok

She went to the bathroom and I turned on the TV and watched it for a few minutes. But I saw her come back from the bathroom a little disappointed.

Me: Damn.. That was fast..

Mom: No I wasn't able to do it in the bathroom, and your dad is sleeping so I can't do that on our bed.

Me: You can go to my bed

Mom: What if your dad wakes up, what will he say?

Me: I will be there with you, and if he says anything I'll just say I called you over for whatever.

We got up and entered my bedroom. I locked the door from inside just to be safe from any surprises. Mom took off the dress and she was completely naked and she laid down on the bed and she started playing with her pussy. But Her moans were a bit stifled.

It was so freaking hot, inviting my Mom to my room and watching her like this. I could actually see the heat waves coming out of her.

I decided I would toy with her a little bit..

Me: But Casper today was unbelievable wasn't he

Mom:.......

Me: And Susan helped you out and got him even more excited for you.

Mom: yeah

Me: I didn't know he was so hot for you..

Mom: Ohhh yes George, he was so hot for me!

I got a little hot myself so I took out my cock from the shorts and I started playing with myself, and it was rock hard.

Mom: His cock really gave it to me..

Me: But he didn't even finish

Mom: But he still gave it to me good.

I was almost going to orgasm and so was mom but I didn't want to cum before her.

Me: Casper or John?

Mom: I enjoy both, they both have their style.

Me: So you want them both at the same time

Mom: Nah each one separately is better

Talking dirty to her like this sent my head spinning. I kept thinking of all the other dirty things I could ask her..

Me: What do you say we give Mr. Steve a call and tell him to come over real quick..

Mom: Stop it son, I already told you I'm not interested in any of your Dad's friends.

I felt the talk was getting a bit cold and off-topic

Me: Sorry..

Me: I got an idea

Mom: what is it?

Me: why don't I call John now and you can masturbate to the sound of his voice. Tell him all the nasty stuff you are doing right now..

Mom: mmmmmmmm that sounds hot..

So I called John up.

John: Hey bro

Me: Hey man, Mom's really horny right now..

John: Yeah well she's too far away

Me: that's ok..she wants to talk to you

Mom: Hey John, I miss you. I miss your rock hard cock in my tight pussy

I held the phone near my mom's ear and heard everything on speaker phone. I had realized that my cock was now inches away from her face. If she turned her head she would be able to suck it.

She kept rubbing her clit thinking about John but when she saw my hard-throbbing cock, she decided to end the conversation with him.

She kept licking her lips and staring at my cock.

Mom: It looks like someones a little excited hehehe

Me:........

Mom: why don't I help you with that..

Mom held my cock from the base and stroked it to the tip in slow steady strokes.. Her eyes were fixated on my cock. Squeezing and stroking. I kept looking into her eyes. She was so sexy and she kept licking her lips. Something told me that she really wanted to suck it but just couldn't bring herself to ask..

I don't blame her I was dying to ask but I was so afraid. Afraid of her reaction and that I could really make things awkward between us. I wanted to avoid that at all costs. What we have is too special, I can't risk it. But I told myself if there is any chance to get her to blow my cock this was the best time. So I decided to tell her what I wanted, decided to tell her my deepest desire...

Me:.........

But before I could Mom had opened her mouth wide and took my fat cock head inside and started sucking on the head. I was astonished

Me: ohhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh

She repositioned herself to be able to take my cock in her mouth. She was unbelievable at it..She focused on my head first and then went deeper. I could feel the suction of her perfect lips going deeper and it felt amazing.. Her lips came back towards my head and when she would reach the head she would suck it harder. This went on for a few minutes and I was in heaven. I reached out to play with her beautiful breasts..The same breasts I used to suck on when I was a baby. The breasts I used to watch John, Casper and Sammy play with now I am the one playing with them.

Me: ooohhhhh ohhhhhh Mooommmmyy

Me: You are so hot Mommy I love you so much Mommy!!

Mom: I love you too, Son..You have a nice dick my boy. I love it so much

She took the cock out of her mouth and then licked her hand as she continued playing with herself.

I couldn't take it anymore. I laid next to her and while she was so engrossed in what she was doing she closed her eyes. I kissed her cheek and her forehead and told her how amazing she is. But then I kissed her lips. I kissed her beautiful lips. I was so happy she wasn't resisting at all in fact she responded and started to kiss me back. Our hands were all over each other.

Am I fucking dreaming right now? Is this really happening? I am naked on my bed with my gorgeous Mom. I had seen her get pleasured by other powerful men but now here she was with me. She just blew my cock a few moments ago and here I am giving her a passionate kiss. The kind of kiss you wouldn't give to your Mom. But it just felt right at that moment.

Could I take it one step further? How would she react if I decided to put it in her pussy?

So I decided to tell her...

Me: Mom, imagine I'm Casper right now and I'm about to finish you off..

Mom looked confused. Like she didn't really understand what I was saying.

Me: just close your eyes Delilah and I will finish.

Mom: No my son..

She looked deeply and lovingly into my eyes.

Mom: I will not imagine Casper...

Mom: I want you....

Three words but they sent my head spinning. "I want you"

Me: Oh my G** Mom really!!

Mom: Yes my son I want this so badly.

So I got into missionary position and Mom opened her legs for me. There I was at the entrance of her love temple hahaha. With her legs arched on both sides of me. Finally my Mommy's pussy was there for the taking. I had only licked it before, and licked the cum of her lovers from it. But now it was finally mine.

I guided my cock inside her slowly. I could feel her stifled moans before hearing them. Then I lowered my body onto her as I thrusted my cock deeper and deeper inside her warm nurturing pussy.