Mom's Awakening Pt. 05 (Finale)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then Jack told her to come sitting on his lap and he would fuck her pussy really well. So there she was bouncing up and down on Jack's Big Black cock. Then Jack got up and and held Mom in the air as his cock was still in Mommy's pussy. She was impressed by this magnificent display of athleticism. Soon Lucas came around and put his dick in her ass. So now mom was holding onto one standing Black stud who had his cock in her pussy and another Black cock in her ass.

Jack laid back on the couch but the positions hadn't changed. Lucas's black cock still lodged in her ass.

Jerome got really competitive and decided to do one for himself. He grabbed Mom and carried her and banged her with every molecule of energy he had left in him. I thought my Mom would not be able to take it and she would collapse but I was surprised to see that she was actually taking it quite well. Soon Jerome would cum all over her pussy as he laid her back down. But Jack and Lucas grabbed her again before she could relax and just started pounding her doggystyle. One in her ass and the other in her mouth. Lucas destroyed her ass and sprayed his semen inside her butthole, and Jack came all over her mouth.

A few minutes later, Jerome got behind my Mom and lifted her leg up and started pounding her sideways. His dick was still super hard, despite the fact that he had just orgasmed all over Mom's pussy. He kept going in that same position and Mom was moaning loudly. She couldn't believe how many times she had cum on those three magnificent Black Cocks. It still wasn't over thought. As Jack and Lucas were also sizing up their chances stroking their cocks while watching their teammate fuck my Mom.

Mom: So you guys wanna know a little dirty secret

Black Guys: Umm yeah sure what is it.

Mom: That guy watching us...happens to be my Son...

Black Guys: DDAFFUUCCKKK

Me:..............

Black Guys: For REalll!!

Me: Yeah it's true guys she's my Mom..

Jerome: I had only seen this kind of shit in porno movies, and those are paid actors. Never thought I'd see this shit for real.

Jack: Damn that is so hot..Fucking a hot white bitch in front of her Son.. doesn't get hotter than this.

Lucas: White people have some strange fantasies hahahahaha

Me: I'll tell you all about my journey with my Mom later on. But I hope you guys are enjoying her..

Lucas & Jack: Yo Jerome it's our turn..

Jerome: I'm almost there.

So Jerome continued banging my Mom while looking directly at me. It's like he was trying to get off on my facial expressions as he banged my Mom with all the power he got. Finally he had come once more but this time deep inside her pussy...

Mom: So George, my Son, I think you know what you gotta do..

So I crawled over to my mom's pussy and licked up Jerome's jizz from the outside of her pussy and inside as well. While I watched Jack and Lucas watching on in disbelief of what they were seeing.

Black Guys: Oh my G****** This is crazy yall this is some of the nastiest shit I've ever seen. Did her son just eat up all those nuts...GOODDAAMMNNN

The cum that was on Mom's ass was already dried up because of the friction with the couch. So I could't suck that but when Jack and Lucas saw what just went down they told Mom to get on her knees in front of them.

They ejaculated all over her face, all two of them. That was their second ejaculation. Their had been cum on Mom's face before but she had licked that up. So now there were two fresh loads for me to gobble up. I went to her face and started kissing her passionately, relishing the stinging looks of awe and disgust from the black studs. I licked up their jizz like my life depended on it, and shared it with my beautiful Mom.

Jerome: hahaha look at these snowflakes snowballin'

Black Guys: hahahahahahahahahaha

Jerome: Damn you guys were crazy!!! What the fuck was that!!

Jack: That's really your Mom.

Me: Yep..

I started telling them stories about our little sexcapades and they would laugh, while relaxing in that post-coital daze that we all get. Even though they laugh at us you can still feel like they envy our lifestyle just a little bit, even though some of it may have been disgust or pity. To be honest I don't know what the fuck it is exactly but all I do know is how much I love my Mom and how I love seeing her so happy.

We went back home with the biggest smiles on our faces. I held her hand all the way up to our apartment. When we got there we threw all our clothes in the hamper and decided what needed to be washed later on. We just hopped in the shower together. As the steam was emanating from her gorgeous body I got a little hard on and I started kissing her body all over. I cleaned her body with a loofah and made it all sweet and soapy. She did the same with me.

It was already past midnight and we were both really hungry from all that insane sex she just had. So we just fixed up a few things from our fridge.. An assortment of cheeses and crackers that sort of thing. I was still so horny from what I had just seen. I decided to dim the lights to make the ambience more romantic and got some of the wine that we never seem to touch. When we finished up we both went to the bedroom and she took off her robe as she laid on her bed with her lingerie. I was in a t-shirt and shorts. We cuddled and I fondled her breasts and her body as we both discussed all the wonderful things that had just happened. The encounter with the three basketball studs.

Mom: So you planned the whole thing out..huh?

Me: Yep what do you think? How would you rate my level of planning? Haha

Mom: A Plus Pluss

Me: ahahahahahah

Me: I was really relishing the thought of you being with them and I knew you wanted it to you were just too nervous. I thought you just needed to be in the moment and needed a little nudge.

Mom: And you were absolutely right...

Me: Yes I was...Mommy's a Big Black Cock whore

Mom: Hahahaha (slapping my face gently)

So I kissed her deeply and passionately...on her lips. She was lost in a different world.

As I cuddled her and stripped her naked.. Taking her clothes off piece by piece. I told her softly..

Me: So Mom, I guess we have added a few more studs.. We may have lost John and Casper temporarily... But now we have Sammy, his cousin Michael, Jerome, Jack and Lucas..That's five studs right there.

Mom: You're forgetting one more stud...

Me: Who?

Mom: You..my Love....You

I couldn't believe I was hearing those words but she confirmed her feelings by a sloppy passionate kiss. She then pulled away my shorts and started sucking my cock with everything she got. She was really tired from all the fucking that she had gotten from our three new black studs, but she was still determined to give me the pleasure she thought I deserved. She sucked me long and hard.

I then laid on top of her and put my cock deep inside her pussy. But I didn't thrust too hard. This was not about fucking for me. This was lovemaking. I was making love to my own mother. It has to be tender and sweet and passionate. We may have changed positions slightly but we always maintained the slow rhythm. Mom really appreciated this kind of sex especially considering all the railing that she was getting from her black studs. Which she loved obviously but this was the perfect kind of sex that she needed at that moment. I was providing it for her.

We just continued making love until we both orgasmed at the same time. Yet again a bold confirmation of the depth of our love. We finally laid next to each other with the biggest grin on our faces.

Me: I love you, Mom..

Mom: I love you, too my sweet Son...