Mom's Awakening Pt. 05 (Finale)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was an incredibly hot site. Sammy titty fucked my mom and his balls were slapping ferociously against her tits. Then he put her down on the couch and started licking her pussy. Mom was groaning and moaning like a mad woman.

Mom: OHhhhh stop teasing me and give me your Big Black Cock Sammy I need it please!!! Sammy

Sammy: With pleasure bitch. I'll put my cock inside you, but when I'm done licking you

Mom: Arrrruhhhhhh ohhhhh ohhhh ohhhh

Sammy: Such a delicious pussy

Mom: Ohhhhhhh my go**** I'm gonna cum all over your face Sammy!!

Mom came all over the couch and it was the guest couch out in the hall. I actually snickered a bit watching that. Had the circumstances been a little different she would lose her mind. But I guess all is forgiven when she gets pleasured by a Big Black Cock stud.. Even if it means ruining some furniture.

Sammy had the upper hand now. He was in total control of her.

Sammy: You want that Black Cock bitch...?

Mom: yess sir Mr. Sammy please give me your Big Black Cock sir!!

Sammy: How badly do you want it.?

Mom: So bad, I'll do anything you want!

Sammy: Like what..

Mom: I don't know.. I'll throw out the garbage myself, you don't need to do it.

Sammy: Hahahahahahhahah

Sammy: It's gonna take a little more than that bitch..

Mom: Just tell me what you want and I'll do it..

While she was laid down on her couch with Sammy on top of her, she was breathing heavily from that last orgasm. Sammy gestured to Michael to get up without her even noticing. But I noticed it..My eyes were peeled on what was going to happen. I was actually really excited to see that retarted dude Michael get a piece of my Mom as well. I hoped it would happen.

Sammy: You want my Big Black Cock you're gonna have to suck off Michael...

Mom: Oh come on... I thought we...

Sammy: Shut up...You will do as I say.. You are a Black Cock whore..Suck my cousins Big Black Cock.

Mom grabbed Michaels Black Cock and stroked it hard while she put it in her mouth. Sammy simultaneously put his Black meat in her pussy and started thrusting with more vigour as the time went by.

Then Sammy proceeded to take my Mom on his lap and fucked her pussy in cowgirl position. While Michaels cock was in her mouth. It seemed a bit longer than Sammy's but not as thick. But maybe that's because Michael is a lot smaller than Sammy so it seemed longer. Later on Sammy would let my mom lay down on him as he continued to have his Black cock lodged in her pussy. As Michael came from behing my Mom and started sliding his big Black Cock in her ass..

Mom: OAAWWWWWWW AWWWWWW

Sammy: Take his big black cock you whore. You already took mine before you remember.

Mom: AAAWWW it hurts AAAWWWWWW

Sammy: just calm down stop bitching you'll be able to take it.

At first it looked very awkward but as the time went by it looked like a well-oiled machine. Mom taking a Black Cock in her pussy and another Black Cock in her ass. They were both fucking her ferociously and I didn't think she would be able to take it. It seemed like she was gonna be split in half. But she kept going. I was so fucking impressed.

They alternated and now Sammy was fucking her ass and Michael banged her pussy from below her. It was a great position for that to be honest. I loved watching every minute of it.. It was simply glorious. It was a great dress rehearsal for when I invite those Black studs over one day.

I could feel the breathing getting heavier outside and I knew they were all close to cumming. Michael came inside her pussy and Sammy came all over her ass. Both Black studs got up and got dressed after that glorious fucking. Mom just laid there weekly. She had been completely destroyed and in a total state of bliss from the two Big Black Cocks. As our studs let themselves out I got out to see what was going on..

Me: Damn MOM!

Mom: Ohhhhhhh

Me: Damn that was so hot!! I'm so glad Sammy brought his cousin with him..

Mom: Oh my G****

Me: You are a true champion Mommy..

I got down on my knees to lick up Sammy's jizz off of her sweet plump ass. But I had swallowed it before I could kiss her.. I flipped her over so that I may lick her pussy clean filled with Michael's jizz. But then I saw her laying there and my cock was rock hard..

I thought about fucking her while Michaels cum was still deep inside her pussy. She had opened up for me because she thought I was going to lick it. But she was surprised to see me entering her pussy with my cock.

Mom: OHHHHHH my WHAT are you doing!!

Me: I'm so horny mommy, I can't take it anymore

Mom: Ohhhhhhh my G**...There's another mans semen in there George!!

Me: I know Mom....

I was lost in another world and Mom for all her talk didn't really seem to resist that much. Although to be honest she was probably exhausted from all that fucking, to offer up any resistance. So I continued fucking her in missionary position but the situation was way too hot for me to handle. Mom constantly reminded me that I was fucking her pussy full of Michaels cum, and that made me lose it.

I had cum inside my moms pussy as well...

Now her pussy was filled with Michaels semen and her own son's semen!! I just hope she took some birth control before that!!

Me: That was insanely hot MOM!!

Mom: Well you did say you wanted to be involved hahahaha

Me: Yeah hahaha

I guess we better hit the shower.. It would be easier that way..

So I opened the shower and turned it on and made sure it was warm enough for us. I held my moms hand as she seemed delirious and woozy after all that. Then I washed her hot body with body lotion. Giving her some hot kisses along the way. Then I got down on my knees and started rubbing her hips, and putting lotion all over that wonderful area in her southern hemisphere. I stuck my tongue out and started sucking out the semen that was lodged deep inside her vagina. It was so delicious. The semen had started oozing out of her, and her standing position made it a little easier. Eventually all the semen would land in my mouth or fall on the shower floor. I loved every minute of it.

Part 5 -- Chapter 5

A few days later I called up John to see if he wanted to hang out.

Me: Hey man, why don't you come over and watch the game with me.

John: Uh yeah sure I'll be there in a sec.

We sat in front of the tv and Mom was in her room, doing her hair or something like that.

Me: So what's up with you man. Why didn't you come last time.

John: Oh yeah something happened.

Me: Oh no..

John: Oh no it's nothing like that it's a good thing

Me: Okkaay

John: Last week while you guys were in the Coast this girl Angela came and she moved in a couple of blocks down the road near that gas station.

Me: Uhh huh

John: Angela was this girl I really liked back in high school and I was really crazy about her but she didn't really feel the same way. But last week she moved and she is thinking of enrolling in the same university as ours. I told her I would love to get some coffee with her and she agreed. We got to catching up and it was really cool, she was really cool.

Me: That's wonderful man, I'm glad to hear that.

John: Yeah Yeah..

Me: But that still doesn't explain why you didn't come over a few days ago.

John: Well to be honest I don't really feel cool having sex with your mom while also pursuing a girl I like. Also when I got back from basketball she sent me a message saying that she wanted to meet up and chat..So I decided to go and tell you about it later.

Me: Oh Ok I understand.

John: Thanks man

Me (jokingly): so now that you got a girl you too good for us or something..hahaha

John: hahahahah no it's nothing like that. I just want to give this a chance you know..

Me: Yeah I get it, and seriously dude I'm really happy for you..

We continued to watch the game and it was a lot of fun but then it got kind of late and I went over to my Mom's room and told her about John's situation.

Mom: Wooww that's really good for him, of course I'll miss him fucking me he was a really good lover, that John.. Wooowww.. hahahaha

Me: Yeah but you do realize that this means that we are only left with Sammy and his retarded cousin as fuck buddies hahaha

Mom: hahahhahaha

Of course I knew that wasn't the only option..we still had those three black studs John and I met -- Jerome, Jack and Lucas.

Mom: What about those black guys you met a few days ago? They seem nice.

I was delighted to hear my mom say that. I really wanted to watch her get banged by a bunch of well-hung black studs with Big Black Cocks. That mental image of Sammy and Michael banging my mom was etched into my mind forever. Big Black Cocks look amazing inside my Mom.

While I was daydreaming about these events Mom interrupted my trance.

Mom: Hey what if we go clubbing and then I could find a Black man to hook up with there?

Me: That's an idea, but we need more than just one remember.?

Mom: Umm no you need more than one, I can only handle one thank you very much.

Me: Oh come on don't be such a prude Mom, I saw you get destroyed by two massive black poles a few days ago!

Mom: Arrrggh I knew you were going to throw that in my face hahaha

Me: You know, there is actually a simpler way to hook up with Black guys.

Mom: What?

Me: We can just talk to Sammy...

Me: We tell him that we need to find some black guys to have sex with and he would be able to help us recruit the best ones. The ones we can trust, that would be clean, and well-hung hehehehe.

Mom: That's actually a very good idea!

Me: But in that case can we please just come clean and tell him about our situation. He is a trustworthy guy and we don't need to worry about him anyway.

Mom: hmmmmmm I'll think about. I guess it can't do any harm I've been with him several times already.

Me: Ok so to sum up...We have three options. Option 1 is to call up the black studs that I played basketball with..Option 2 is to go clubbing and hope that we can meet someone and Option 3 is to rely on Sammy to get us the best Black studs.

Mom: The 3rd option in my opinion is the safest option, since we know Sammy and we can trust him. But to be honest, I want a little bit of adventure. I wanna meet a new guy.

Me: but But what about the basketball guys?

Mom: Oh they look amazing but to be honest I don't think I can handle three at the same time..

Me: Oh come on, you can hook up with one of them only, if you want.

Mom: Nah I'd rather pick my own.

Me: What if we don't meet any?

Mom: Well then I guess we can just try something else. We got other options.

So I agreed and I told mom I would get dressed and be ready. But I had another idea in mind.

I would call up Jerome and ask him if he wanted to go clubbing. If so he would tell me about the time and place, and Mom and I would meet him (them) there. If Mom refuses to meet them, I will make it happen myself. I knew she wanted it anyway she was just a little nervous.

Me: Hey man

Jerome: Yo

Me: What's up

Jerome: Nothing much

Me: So you guys goin' clubbin'

Jerome: Hell yeah, me and my homies are going to club Neruda. They got some fine ass babes. Why don't you join us!

Me: I'd love to man, what time?

Jerome: We'll be there around 10..

Me: Alright that's cool, see you then. But I have a little question first.

Jerome: Shoot.

Me: Is it a black bar?

Jerome: hahahaha, no not really. I mean a lot of homies go there but it's not what you would call a "black" bar.

Me: Oh I see

Jerome: Don't worry you can come in with us

Me: Cool

So my plan was to go there at around 10 and meet up with Jerome and Co. and hang out for a while. Then 15 minutes later I'll have my Mom walk in. Then I'll watch what happens. But I figured it would be hotter if they didn't know it was my Mom they were hitting on. Because they might consider it weird and freak out. My Mom had no idea of course that these were the basketball guys.

Me: So mom get ready we are going to club Neruda at around 10.

Mom: Oh so you found a place huh.

Me: Yeah hopefully you'll like it but dress in something hot, ok! I know you will

Mom: Oh get out of here, you silly boy..

Me: hahahaha

Me: Oh one thing Mom. I have this little plan. I'm gonna go in to the club first before you. I'll hang out with a few guys. But then you'll follow me in 15 minutes later. When I tell you to come in that's when you come in and order a drink. I'm going to encourage the guys I'm with to hit on you. But I will not tell them that you are my Mom. Hopefully if you like them we can leave and go back to their place or our place or whatever.

Mom: Wow Son, that is quite a diabolical plan you've got going on there.

Me: Hahahah I learned from the best.

I was so excited to put my plan into motion. I got dressed in a collared shirt and jeans. But my Mom wore a hot strapless blue dress and a small black fur coat.

Me: WOOWWW.. just WOWWWW

Mom: You really like it?

Me: Tonight is gonna be insane

Mom: Oh I hope so..

We got into a cab and rode all the way to the club. I got out of the car and went in first as planned. As soon as I got in it seemed really dark but it would light up several times. I hadn't gone clubbing a while so I didn't know much about the club scene. But I saw 3 black guys over at the end of the bar that looked like the guys I played basketball with. I was right.

Jerome: Heey you made it..

Me: Yeah

I shook his hands with his homies Lucas and Jack. I ordered a drink and they said it was on them. They seemed very courteous. I felt a little safer even though the place was a bit wild.

Me: So you guys looking to hook up or what?

Jerome: Ahhhh well we'll see how it goes.. we just hanging

Me: Cool Cool.

I moved my legs a little while I spotted the female talent. Jerome was right, there were many black guys but there were some white guys and Latinoes walking around as well. The girls hot but most of them were younger than Mom. Though not as attractive in my view. My mom was way hotter than any of these girls to be fair.

Since it was really loud I texted my mom and told her where I was inside and she came in and ordered a drink. She looked insanely hot. Her blue dress sparkling under the lights. Her milky white skin shimmering in a pool of darkness interspersed with some intermittent lighting.

The guys seemed to notice her, and they saw her bend over to call the bartender. She ordered her drink while they ogled her from afar.

I nudged Jack and pointed at her, hoping that he would look over at my Mom. I made so inappropriate hand gestures too to make it look like she was really hot.

They all laughed and chuckled. But then Jerome went over to her to speak with her and he just motioned my Mom over to come talk to us. When she got to us we just watched her giggle, laugh and dance and even tried to grope her.

Mom pulled out her phone from her purse and texted me..

Mom: Are these the basketball guys?

I replied with a winking emoji followed by "Maybe"

She looked at me and laughed. Thankfully none of the studs had really noticed since they were too busy looking at her tits and ass.

Mom took it a step further and decided to back her ass up and grind on Lucas' junk. She was having a good time. Sizing up her lover I guess. She moved on to Jack and eventually to Jerome as well. She also came to me and grinded her ass on my cock. She had to make it seem realistic. It would be weird if everyone got a grind except for me. It was such an erotic experience.

Imagine having your hot mom dancing and flaunting her goodies in front of a few black studs and they are all salivating all over her, fantasizing about banging her beautiful ass. So yummy, so delicious, so perverted but so sweet.

I was really hot at this point. I finished up my drink and made sure Mom finished hers as well. I texted Jerome and told him.

"Hey let's get out of here, and take this woman home"

Jerome nodded in approval and put his arm around her as we headed out of the club. All five of us.

We headed to the garage and got into Jeromes car with Lucas driving and I was in the front seat next to him. Mom was in the middle with Jerome and Jack all rubbing their hands on her legs and body. When we got to Jeromes house. We all sat on the couch while Jerome played some music and we watched my Mom dance around. Then Jerome came up and put his hands all over her body feeling how hot she was. He unzipped her dress slowly and revealed her massive breasts and started fondling them. They shared a deep passionate kiss. Then the other two Black studs followed and started groping her too.

Mom slowly walked over next to me and sat down on the couch as the three black studs unzipped their pants and I can see there massive black poles just dangling in front of my Mom's face begging to be sucked and fucked. Truth be told they were magnificent Black Cocks. The same size as Sammy and Michael but they were more athletic than those two obviously because of the fact that they are college basketball players. They all had abs with visible six-packs and bulging pecs and biceps. Their bodies were a work of art. Let's see if they can fuck as good as they play basketball hahahaha

Mom: Dang these cocks are huge!! I don't think I can take all this.

Jerome: You gotta try bitch..

Jack: What is your name by the way...?

They all laughed, as they didn't even bother asking her..

Mom: Names Delilah but you can call me Dolly

Lucas: Alright Dolly you like our dicks Dolly?

Mom: Oh I love them.

She tried her best to deep throat each one like a good little slut but she realized that would be too hard to do as there were so many. It might leave her exhausted afterwards.

They all looked at me.

Jerome: Why aren't you getting in on this man..

Me: Ahhh don't worry about me, I'm a voyeur, I like to watch..

Jerome: Seriously..? OK suit yourself..

Jack: She's a hot piece of ass you don't know what you are missing out on here.

Me: hahahaha

Then they laid her on the couch and Jerome licked her hot pussy and ass. While Jack titty fucked her and Lucas had his cock lodged in my Mom's mouth. She was having the time of her life getting fucked by 3 black studs while her Son is watching. They kept alternating so that each and every one of them got the benefit of tasting each part of her body.

Jerome got his Big Black Cock out and started fucking her pussy while Mom held both Jack and Lucas' cocks in her hand. She stroked them both furiously, as she screamed with pleasure.

Mom: OHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH

Mom: I love your cock Jerome... BIG BLACK COCK in my pussy yess!! I fucking love it.

Jerome: Yeah you are such a horny slut.

Lucas sat down as Mom laid on top of him in cowgirl position while Jack and Jerome stood up to get their dicks sucked by my Mom. Jack was pounding away like a freaking rodeo he just wouldn't stop until Mom screamed in ecstasy.

Mom: AAARRRHHHHGHGHHH!!!

She came all over his tummy. His chiseled abs now coated with Mom's pussy juice.

Jack then grabbed her ass and put her on all fours and slammed his cock into her wanting gaping pussy. Mom was being banged out by 3 black studs and now she was taking it doggy-style in front of me. She had to suck on one of the black studs so she chose Jerome and then Lucas who had just been in her pussy.

Me: So guys I think you should try to tap that ass too..

Jerome: Umm what..

Me: Yeah go ahead try fucking that ass as well..

Mom: Hahahahahaha

Me: Yeah that would be so hot to see..

Jerome: Alright whatever

So Jerome took over from Jack and banged Mom's ass in doggystyle position as Jack got his cock sucked by Mom, still fresh with her pussy juices still warmly coated on his cock. Jerome was banging my moms ass real hard his veins were popping all over his muscular body. He must have really enjoyed it. He had to pull out to cool himself off. I felt like he would have cum if he had been in there longer.