Mom's Awakening Pt. 05 (Finale)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom: Ohhhhh yes OHhhhhh yeah

Mom: Fuck me George, Fuck me hard. Call me Mommy!!

Me: Yes Mommy, your pussy is so fine Mommy!!

Mom: ooohhhhh ahhhhhhhh

Me: I can't believe I'm fucking the pussy I came out of..Mommy

Mom: Ohhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh

In reality I probably thrusted her pussy for a good few minutes but in my mind it had only been a few seconds.

But something amazing was happening

Mom and I were both reaching our climax at the same time. I could just feel it. My cock throbbing and twitching inside of her. I could feel her breath getting heavier.

Mom: OOOOHHHHH OHHHHH MY G**!!!

Me: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ARRRHGHHHH

I came inside her and it was blissful. It was the most amazing experience in my life. Fucking my own Mom.

Mom: I can't believe you came inside me, hahahaha

Me: Don't worry about it...

I got in between her legs..and cleaned up the mess I made. This time it was my own mess hahaha. Mommy was feeling hot again. But I didn't swallow the cum I had deposited in my Mom's pussy. Instead I kept it in my mouth and told her to open her mouth, while I drop the cum from my mouth to hers. Then she would kiss me and give me some of my cum as well. It was insanely hot. But she swallowed it all up.

I followed it up with such a beautiful passionate kiss, and said from the bottom of my heart..

Me: I love you so much Mommy..I don't think I'll ever find someone that I would love more than you.

Mom: Oh my Son I love you so much. You are the most important man in my life. I love you

The other important man was sleeping in the other room, we had completely forgotten about that. It was like we are on our honeymoon. I bet there are married couples who don't actually get to experience the kind of love and lovemaking I just shared with my Mom..

Part 5 -- Chapter 3

When I woke up it was in the afternoon at 2pm. Mom had gone out and Dad wasn't there either. So I called her.

Me: Hi Mom,

Mom: Hey sleepy head

Me: Where are you?

Mom: Just gone out to pick up a few things, and your dad is hanging out with friends

Me: Ok, you coming back..

Mom: Yeah I'll be back soon..What's up

Me: Nothing I was just wondering what are we going to do today. I was thinking we call up Susan and Casper and try to meet up with them again.

Mom: Hahahaha you still horny boy

Me: And you're not?

Mom: Ohhh you got me there. Alright Alright we'll talk when I get home

Me: Bye see you soon.

Mom arrived with all the grocery bags.

Me: Hey Mom, let me help you with that..

Mom: You are finally awake..

Me: I keep thinking of what we are going to do.

Mom: About what?

Me: Don't you wanna meet Casper and continue what we were doing?

Me: Ok I'll call dad and tell him that we are going out, the two of us to get something.

Before I could finish she got up to talk to dad and she arranged that we go out and we will come back at night before he gets back from the coffeeshop.

Mom went to her bedroom to get dressed and gave extra thought as to what she will wear. She wanted to wear something extra hot for Casper. She wore a very tight lingerie.

Me: Wow it's transparent and has a lot of holes, Caspers a lucky man.

Mom: Oh come on George, Susan dresses like that all the time

Me: Susan is nothing compared to you.

Mom: Really, George?

Me: Yes Mom you are so Hot!

Mom: Thanks George, lets get going

Mom wore her normal clothes on top of the lingerie and I went to my room to get dressed and we left to go to Susan and Casper. I wondered what we would do with them today. But all that excitement disappeared once we arrived.

Susan opened for us and she was in tears.

Mom: What is it?

Susan threw herself in moms arms and started crying.

Me: Tell us whats wrong, what happened?

Susan said Casper is going to prison..and she fainted on the floor and mom and I were shell-shocked by the news.

Part 5 -- Chapter 4

We got Susan inside and closed the door. Mom went to see if there is anything that she could get to revive her, so she got a perfume bottle for Susan to sniff. Susan woke up and started crying again. Mom tried to calm her down and told her to tell us what's going on.

Susan: Casper made a mistake with one of the people we work with and that person threatened him with jail-time.

Mom: And where is Casper now?

Susan: He went to get help to try to solve the problem before it gets out of hand.

Mom: Ok well calm down and I'm sure Casper will find a solution.

Susan: I'm worried he might not solve it.

Mom: Your worry wont solve anything either. Calm down and lets get out of this villa and take a walk, try to get your mind off things.

Susan: No I don't feel like going anywhere..

Mom: Oh come on let's go out.

Susan: No! I can't just leave Casper while he is in trouble.

Susan: Just leave us alone for now..

Mom: Are you sure you don't need anything

Susan: Yeah it's fine I just need to be alone right now.

I knew Mom wasn't thinking sexually at a moment like this when her friend is in need, and the guy she was hoping to hook up with is in the middle of some legal trouble.

Me: OK Mom, let's go and we'll call Susan later and check up on her.

We both got up and left the villa and headed back home.

It was a tough situation to be in. Her friend was in trouble but there wasn't much she can do about it.

But the problem was that we had come all the way to the Coast because Dad wanted us here. Mom and I wanted to stay back in the city to get all the action from John and Sammy. Now that we came to the Coast, our only hope was Casper banging her. But now that Casper finds himself in a legal predicament. We didn't know where to go.

So we went back home and Dad had arrived a bit earlier. Mom pretended like nothing was wrong and she prepared dinner for the three of us.

I kept thinking of what we could do the next day. We are here to have fun after all, we can't just give up on that just because one of our friends is in trouble.

What about Mr. Steve, Dad's friend? I was really loving the idea of one of Dad's friends fucking my Mom. But my Mom had made it clear that she was never gonna hook up with one of Dad's friends. Still the thought would creep into my mind every now and then.

We could try going to the beach and maybe hooking up with a new man there. But it would be kind of weird to go to the beach when Dad is not with us. We are on a family vacation after all.

It seemed like all our options were closed.

Until one morning when Mom and Dad were still sleeping I got a phone call from my aunt. My Mom's sister. She said that her brother (my uncle) wasn't doing so well. He was admitted to hospital yesterday.

Me: Oh my G** when did this happen

Aunt: Just yesterday, we don't know what happened exactly.

Me: And how is he now?

Aunt: He's ok, he's in intensive care

Me: Uhh huh

Aunt: I thought I should tell you because I can't tell your mother. You know she is very fragile and she doesn't handle bad news like this very well. So I thought I would tell you and you would give her the news without freaking her out.

Me: yes you are right to do that. But she's gonna have some questions..

Aunt: Just tell her he was admitted to hospital but he is doing fine.

Me: OK I'll handle it, thanks for calling Auntie.

Aunt: Of course George

Me: Bye

Aunt: Bye

That was shocking news.. I didn't know how Mom was going to take this. First we come here to the Coast when we didn't really want to. Then we try to hook up with Casper and Susan, things don't go as planned. Then we try to hook up with them again but Casper gets in trouble with the law. And now this... It seemed like nothing was going our way.

But then I thought to myself. Wait a minute. This is the perfect opportunity. We now have a very good excuse to leave the Coast and go back to the City. We can tell Dad we are going back to be with our Aunt and Uncle, and I'm sure he will agree to that.

Mom woke up a few moments later and I decided to tell her the news right after she and dad had breakfast.

Me: Hey Mom come here

Mom: What is it?

Me: I have some news, come to my room

Me: I know we aren't having much fun here in the Coast. But we can go back.

Mom: What? How? We are here on vacation with your dad. How do you suppos we can just leave?

Me: Your brother is having some health trouble, he is in intensive care..

Mom: WHAT!!

Me: Calm down, he is ok, he is doing fine.

Mom: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? HOW DID YOU KNOW?

Me: Your Sister called and told me. But don't worry he is doing ok. He was just rushed into hospital last night. Nobody really knows what's going on.

Mom: OH my G***

Me: I know it's terrible news. But I'm sure everything will be fine. We now have an excuse to leave.

Mom: Yes you are right. I'll just tell your Dad.

Me: OK

Me: Uhhh Mom. If you want I can talk to Dad myself.

Mom: Are you sure, what will you tell him?

Me: I'll just say that we found out from my Aunt that my Uncle is in the hospital and Mom is really worried about him and she wants to go back.

Mom: OK George. Let me know how it goes.

Me: Alright

I went out to the hall and told my Dad everything that happened.

My Dad agreed with everything, he allowed Mom and I to leave the Coast and go back to the City. But he gave me even better news. He said that he wont be coming..

Dad: Alright you guys leave but I'll stay behind.

Me: What? Why would you do that?

Dad: The truth is I have some business in the Coast and I'm trying to tie up some loose ends. Also a lot of my friends are still on vacation here. I can't just leave them.

Me: .... Ok suit yourself.

I told him that Mom might need him there back in the City. But to be honest I was really happy to hear him say that. Because now Mom and I will have the house all to ourselves. John and Sammy can swing by anytime they want. We don't have to worry about a thing. I felt a little guilty thinking about my lust and sex fantasies at a time like this. But I kept reassuring myself that it was a minor issue and that nothing was going to happen to my uncle.

Me: But Dad, I think Mom might need you there with her.

Dad: I'm not worried about that as long as I know that you are there with her. I'm sure it's a minor issue and nothing is going to happen to your Uncle.

Me:......

Dad: Just keep me posted, alright.

I was over the moon. Mom and I were going to go back to our sex lives and Dad's not coming with back until a few weeks at least.

Me: Hey Mom, get ready we are leaving.

Mom: Did you tell Dad?

Me: Yep he is agreed to let us go back, but he's staying behind to finish up some business.

Mom: Whaat I thought he'd be coming with us.

I could tell that she wasn't really bothered about him not coming with us. So I smiled at her.

Me: It's ok. We'll be together.

Mom smiled brightly and started packing her stuff, while I made all the travel arrangements.

We got to the bus and just started smiling and laughing together, but we couldn't just laugh it up as we were returning for a solemn occasion...My ailing uncle. So we tried to control our laughter. But we both knew that we were just using my uncles illness as an excuse to go back. It was like an unspoken bond between us. I knew what she was thinking about and she knew what I was thinking about. We just didn't say it out loud because it would seem weird.

We arrived at the City and went straight to the hospital to check up on my Uncle. We met our aunt and the rest of the close family there. We even got to see him during visitation hours. He was making good progress and things were looking up.

We left the hospital in good spirits. We were so glad to be back in the City and that my Uncle was OK.

Part 5 -- Chapter 4

Some friends of mine called me up later the next afternoon. They said they were going to shoot some hoops over at the park. I told Mom and she didn't mind at all. I decided to ring up John and asked him to join me as well. He agreed.

So we arrived at the park and there were five of us including John and me. The teams were uneven. But on the on the other side of the court there were 3 black guys also shooting hoops. So we approached them and asked them if they would like to play with us 4 v 4. They were hesitant but decided to play with us in the end.

The teams were me and my friends against John and the Black Guys. That way the teams would be even. My friends were a bit pissed that I brought John along with me because the teams wouldn't be even. But it all worked out when John joined the black side.

We decided to play until the score was 21 -- best of 5. But we found ourselves outpaced and outmuscled by the black guys. They would glide past us real easy and they managed to get a lot of 3 pointers as well. I couldn't keep score but that first game must have been about 21-10. It kept getting worse for the next two games. Even John managed to score a few. The black guys were just so much more athletic and in shape than we were.

When the game was over our clothes were soaking in sweat and John came over to us with a lot of swagger after saying goodbye to his new "peeps"

John: We got you guys good hahaha

Me: Shut up man, you didn't do anything it was your teammates who did all the work.

John: As if ... you saw all those 3 pointers

Me: Yeah but that was just luck.

John: Oh yeah why don't one of you guys play me then... We'll see how lucky I am.

Me: We are all exhausted maybe another time.

My buddies all collected their stuff and decided to leave as I hollered at them. But John stayed back and we talked for a bit.

John: Well that was fun

Me: I bet it was

Me: those guys are really good, they probably play professionally.

John: Maybe

I had other agendas on my mind. I liked the way those black guys look. They were very tall and sharp and athletic. They were easy on the eyes no doubt. I wondered if maybe they would be interested in joining our little sexcapades with me and my Mom.

But of course I couldn't just bring it up to my Mom like that we have to agree on it first. So I decided to approach them and chat them up.

Me: Hey, let's go talk to them.

John: What? What for?

Me: Let's get to know them better maybe we will meet them again.

John had no idea I was planning an orgy with Big Black Cock for my Mom lol. But I guess on some level he knew.

So I talked to them, about any bullshit I could think of. They told me they go to another school and that they actually played for the university team. The stereotype for those type of Black guys is that they are often thuggish and rude but, they seemed like nice likeable guys despite their obvious swagger. We exchanged numbers with the three black guys. Jerome, Jack and Lucas. We also took some selfies so that I could show them to my mom later on. John and I headed back home.

John: So how's your Mom..?

Me: hahaha you want her bad don't you.

John: nah just asking hahaha..

Me: Think you can swing by..?

John: Seriously..

Me: Yeah Dad's not there today, don't worry about it.

I wasn't sure if I should tell him that Dad won't be with us for a long time. Because if I did then John would swing by every day and I knew my Mom wouldn't appreciate that.

John: Sweeet

Me: Yeah but wait I'll ask her first when I get there.

John: Sure, I'll wait for your call.

I got home and I saw Mom in the kitchen preparing dinner.

Me: Hey Mom, I wanna show you something

Mom: What is it..

Me: We were playing hoops and we challenged these black guys.

Mom: Ohhh

Me: yeah we even took some selfies. Look this is me with Jerome he seems to be the oldest. That's John with Jack and Lucas...

Mom: Wow they seem really strong..I bet they beat you..haha

Me: Alright, no need to rub it in haha

Mom: hahahaha

Me: I even took their numbers..just in case we would like to meet them.

Mom: Ohhh you naughty boy you want me to fuck one of those black boys..

Me: ummm No.. not just one.. hehehehe

Mom: heheheheh

Me: Ofcourse I didn't tell them anything until I discussed with with you first. To see if you would be interested.

Mom: Oh I'm interested.. but we gotta plan it out first.

Me: Yeah I thought so..Well anyway John really misses you and he wants to come over for some playtime hahaha

Mom: When? Today?

Me: Yeah is that ok?

Mom: Sure.. invite him over for dinner.

So I figured I'd call John

Me: Hey John whats up. Wanna come over for dinner..

John: Actually ummmmmm Sorry George I don't think I can make it tonight.

Me: Oh really ... what's up.

John: Nothing something came up I'll tell you about it later.

Me: Oh ok, I'll talk to you soon.

Me: Hey Mom, John can't make it tonight..

Mom: Oh nooo

Me: I know it's weird he seemed really excited and eager to see you. You think something is wrong?

Mom: I don't now..

Me: Well it's none of our business. I'm sure he'll tell us when he wants to.

Mom was getting dolled up for the visit of her first and youngest lover..John. Who cancelled on her.

Me: I guess that leaves us with Sammy, right, Mom?

Mom: Yeah I guess it does..

Me: The thing with Sammy is I never actually get involved unlike with you and John, where everyone knows about everything and we just get along. With Sammy he isn't allowed to know anything about us.

Mom: I know it's so annoying but it has to be this way because we don't want him to have something that he can hold over us..

Me: Yeah I know *sigh

So anyway my Mom decided to call Sammy.

Mom: Hey Sammy..

Sammy: Hey Dolly

Mom: I'm back from the Coast and John and my Husband aren't home now..

Sammy: Yeah I know that, I was waiting for you to call me you horny slut!!

Mom: hahahaha

Sammy: I'll be there in half an hour, so get yourself ready for me..

Mom: mmmmm I will

I was torn. I loved watching Mom with Sammy as Sammy was a strong powerful black man with a massive cock and Mom seems to enjoy him a lot. But at the same time I wanted to be involved.

I just hope when we hook up with those black guys later on that I would get to be involved.

The doorbell rang and it was Sammy.

Mom: Hey Sammy

Sammy: Hey Dolly

Mom: Who is this?

Sammy had brought with him a younger friend and Mom wasn't too happy about it..

Sammy: This is my cousin he's staying with me for a week..

Mom: WHAT, NO we didn't agree on this! You can't just bring some random guy up here with us.

Sammy: Don't worry Michael is a good boy, he is my cousin and also he has a bit of a mental problem and he is mute. So he can't talk at all.

Mom: I don't care that's not my problem.

Sammy: Oh come on he is really sad. Kids make fun of him for his mental disability and he is always horny.

Mom: What if he exposes us?

Sammy: He wont he is mute, he can't talk.. Don't worry about it.

Mom: No I'm not comfortable with this...

Sammy: Alright Alright, just let me in and let him watch us. He listens to me, and does everything I say.

Mom was getting a bit irritated but she really needed Sammy's big black cock. Honestly I considered going out myself and confronting them if things had gotten out of hand. But I figured since Mom let them in she was ok with it.

Sammy grabbed her in the middle of the hall and started undressing her slowly. Grabbing her big tits in his strong black hands. Michael sat down on one of the chairs under orders from Sammy.

Sammy spun her around and gave her a strong passionate kiss right on the lips. As he continued playing with her body. That delicious contrast of milky white and black and muscular driving my senses insane. Mom undressed Sammy's pants and his Big Black Cock popped out in all it's glory.. Mom made so much noise sucking on it, I could hear the slurping and gagging as if it were happening right next to me, but it was at least 20 feet away from me.