All Comments on 'Mom's Big Black Hobby Ch. 05'

by MiddleKoala

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

Keeps getting better,can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rough around the edges.

Having read many variations of this style of story in here for quite some time. It's still an enjoyable read for this style of story. It does lack details here and there would could make the scenes more enjoyable.

But overall it's not bad. Don't take the negative comments too seriously. If they dont like reading it. They didnt have to read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Good Grief"

Don't listen to the anon that's being picky. I appreciate your work and hope the story gets somehow even more depraved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

At this point I would consider this story to be Horror Erotica. While I love the descriptions, sometimes they can cloud the scene and with horror sometimes the authors best tool is the readers imagination so don't be afraid to limit some details for that to take a larger effect rather than clouding the picture with too much detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More hardcore sissy stories

I love this type of sissy writing, too many stories are written tame.

This is clearly deserving of the title "Hardcore".

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

: "Mark, please come back! She didn't know! We are still training her!"

Why didnt she tell her son about the rules? And what training? Nothing…

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Also whats that about protecting him lol, if anything she is the one forcing him into slavery by bringing him to that mansion and stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous