Mom's Boyfriend Punished me

Story Info
Mom's Boyfriend punished me.
2.3k words
4.06
29.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I am 20 and I live with my mom. My parents got divorced a couple of years ago. After a few months of their divorce, my mom started seeing other men. I never felt uncomfortable whenever mom used to bring guys home. But this new guy my mom was dating was a bit weird. His name is hank. Hank is a big muscular guy in his 40s. Whenever Hank used to come home, I always felt uncomfortable because of his creepy eyes. The way he looks at me, it feels like he will tear my clothes the next moment and fuck me mercilessly.

On one sunday morning, mom called hank home. They both planned to spend the weekend together watching movies. I was in my room watching some TV show when mom entered.

"Hey sweety, what are you upto?"

"Nothing much mom"

"Listen, I need a favour"

"Sure, what's up?"

"I just got a call from work, and I need to go for a few hours. Hank is not happy with this, but I really need to go."

"So, what do you want me to do exactly"

"I need you to take care of Hank."

"Take care? What do you mean by that?"

"Sweety, hank is a very dominating man. He likes giving orders. I just want you to make sure he is comfortable, and he gets what he wants."

"Umm, okay mom, I'll try my best"

"Also, I want you to know that he has anger issues. I really don't want you to upset him. This may break our relationship and I don't want that. I think he is really the one."

"Don't worry mom, I won't do anything to upset him"

"Thank you so much, you are the best daughter, I got to go now"

Mom left; Hank was in the living room watching sports. After some time, I went to the kitchen to get a drink. I was standing in front of the refrigerator when I heard,

"Make me a sandwich"

I turned and saw Hank standing. He came closer.

"Cheese salad with extra butter and no mayonnaise"

I thought what a jerk he is. He is not even using 'please'. But then I remembered what mom said, he likes giving orders.

"Sure, give me 10 minutes"

"Make it quick" he said this while spanking my ass and left.

For a few seconds I didn't realize what happened. I couldn't believe he just spanked my ass and left. That spank was hard. It left my ass jiggling for a couple of seconds. I gathered all the items and started making the sandwich. While making the sandwich, all I could think of was how that spank felt. I got horny thinking about that moment. His rough hands slapping my smooth ass. I could feel my panties getting wet.

I prepared the sandwich and served it to him. He didn't say anything, not even a thank you, as expected. I went into my room, laid on my bed and started thinking about that spank again. I was playing with my left boob with one hand while rubbing my clit with another.

Suddenly the door opened, and Hank entered. I was shocked and scared. I immediately moved my hands away from my boobs and clit. He started walking towards me. I could see anger in his face. My heart was beating fast as I was shit scared. He came and stood beside the bed, looked me in the eye,

"What were my instructions about the sandwich?"

"Ch-Cheese salad with extra butter and no mayonnaise"

"Then why is there no cheese in my Sandwich?"

I realized I forgot to put the cheese. I was so distracted by thinking about that spank, that I forgot the cheese.

"Oh, I am sorry. I can make you another sandwich"

"A Sorry and another sandwich wouldn't do anything for me now"

"What do you want me to do?"

He kept a hand on my head, came closer to my face,

"I am sitting in the living room; I want you to crawl and come towards me"

He didn't wait for a reply and left. I was shocked by this unusual demand. But then I remembered what my mom said. I wasn't supposed to make him upset. I thought I had to do this for my mom.

I got on my knees and started crawling towards the living room. As soon as I entered, I saw him sitting on the sofa. I started crawling towards him. As soon as he saw me, he spread his legs apart and smiled. I went closer while crawling and sat on my knees between his legs. I could see his boner from his pants. My pussy was still wet because of our earlier encounter and now his boner made me even more horny.

"Why are you making me do this?"

"This is your punishment; you will do as I say"

"What will you make me do"

He kept a hand on my cheek and slapped me. "i don't like questions, you are my bitch for the next 1 hour and you will just obey my orders"

I didn't know what I felt at that moment. I felt angry because of the slap and the fact me called me his bitch, but I also felt good because of his dominating nature.

He again held my face, slapped me a few times, put his thumb in my mouth and again slapped me. He then pointed his finger towards his feet.

"Lick it"

I was disgusted by this. I couldn't believe my mom's boyfriend was ordering me to lick his feet. But then I had to do this for my mom. I went closer to his feet and started licking it. He then grabbed my ass and slapped it.

"What a cute fucking ass you got, common look up"

He grabbed me by my neck and brought me closer to his crotch. He then pulled my face against his giant cock. I could feel his monster against my lips and my nose, even though he was wearing his pants. I couldn't breathe but I was enjoying it so much that I didn't say anything. Meanwhile he removed his belt.

"Turn around."

I obeyed him, turned around, still on my knees. He pulled my dress. I was wearing purple panties. He kept his hand on my ass, this time he didn't slapped it. He started caressing it. I felt relief that at least he is being gentle. Then the very next moment I felt a whip.

"Ouch" I shouted and looked back. He was using his belt. He started whipping me with his belt. The pain made me even hornier. My pussy became so wet that a couple of drops fell on the floor. Hank noticed it.

"Looks like you like this, you fucking bitch"

He grabbed me by my hair and brought my face closer to the drops.

"Lick it"

Without wasting any second, I put my tongue out and licked my pussyjuice.

"You really are a crazy bitch"

I didn't knew why I was following every order he gave me. Was it because of my mom or do really enjoy being someone's bitch.

He again brought my face closer to his crotch. Put his belt around my neck and again pulled my face on his cock. Once again, I was feeling his cock, I could sense that it had grew bigger than before. This time it had a weird smell. The kind of smell you know is not good but still you keep smelling it because it feels good.

He held my face up, "you ready for the real fun bitch?"

I nodded my head, excited for his cock

He slapped me, "Don't fucking move your head, speak, are you and your holes ready for my meat?"

"Yes, Yes I am ready"

"Go ahead then"

He set me free, spread his legs and got comfortable. He wanted me to open his pants. I went for the buttons, opened them and took out his monster. It stood straight like a pole. It was not too long but it was really fat. I could feel my pussy walls spreading just by seeing this huge cock. I didn't say anything and just kept looking at it.

"Come on now, I am sure you know how to treat a cock"

I grabbed it and started stroking it. Then I gave a kiss at its tip and started sucking. But I was only able to suck its tip, it was that huge. I realized I couldn't suck his cock properly, so I went for the balls. I started licking them, rubbing my face against them while stroking his cock.

He grabbed me by my hair and slapped me, "Looks like your mother didn't taught you how to please a man"

He then removed his pants completely and stood up. I was still on my knees. I grabbed my face with one hand and his cock with another and started slapping my face with his cock. The slaps were hard because of the huge cock.

"Tongue out bitch"

I took my tongue out and he slapped my tongue with his cock. Then he shoved it inside my mouth with force. Half the cock was inside my mouth. My cheeks were hurting as it was really fat cock.

"Use your spit you dumb bitch, make it sloppy."

I started using my spit and he kept fucking my mouth. After few minutes I started tasting his pre cum. He grabbed my head and shoved his cock even deeper. I could feel his cock pumping against my throat. I was gagging and couldn't breathe. I tapped on his leg to set me free. After a good 10 seconds he removed his cock from my mouth. My mouth was covered with my spit and his precum. He slapped me again.

"Stand up and turn around"

I did as he said. He put his hand around my neck from behind and started playing with my boobs. Then he removed my dress and now I was just in my panties. He slapped my boobs multiple times and pinched my nipples. Then he grabbed my panties and pulled them upwards.

"Ahhhh, oh my god, please don't do this, it's hurting like hell."

"Shut up bitch" He then slapped me again and threw me on the sofa. He removed my panty and pounced on my pussy. He ate my pussy like an animal who hasn't eaten for days. Then after few minutes he stopped eating and grabbed his cock and started slapping it on my pussy. My pussy had become really wet by now, waiting to swallow that monster.

"Get ready bitch"

Without wasting any moment, he shoved his cock into my pussy. But again, only the tip went in. I could see that this made him really angry.

"don't tell me that you are a virgin"

"No, but my boyfriend's cock is not as huge as yours, so my I am not used to big cocks like these"

"Haha don't worry, I will make sure your pussy is becomes so loose that you couldn't even feel your boyfriend's dick."

He again inserted his cock into my pussy and this time he started fucking me roughly. With each pump I could feel his cock going deeper and deeper. I was moaning with deep pleasure. After few minutes of fucking, he grabbed my neck and choked me and increased his speed. He kept slapping me in regular intervals while verbally abusing me.

After some time, he got up. I was still laying on the sofa, tired as fuck. He sat on top of me on my face and shoved his cock in my mouth. I started blowing him and after few minutes he took the charge and fucked my face.

Then he rubbed his balls on my face. He kept his balls just under my nose.

"Look me in the eye"

As soon as I looked at him, he spat on my face. It landed on my nose and cheeks.

This moment was one of the best moments of my life. A masculine man dominating me, his balls under my nose, his cock hanging in front of my eyes, me being able to smell his manhood, and he spats on my face.

Hank got up and used his hand to spread his spit across my face. My face was covered with my mom's boyfriend's saliva.

"Turn around, on your knees, like a bitch you are"

I turned around, he grabbed my ass, and started fucking me again. This time he was really fast, my pussy was able to take his entire cock in one go. He kept pulling my hair, calling me bitch.

"Common now, lie upside down"

I laid on the sofa on my stomach, he came on top of me and started fucking. Every pump made a clapping sound made by his thighs slamming against my ass.

I suddenly felt some warmth in my pussy, and I realized he came inside me

"Oh God no, not inside the pussy"

He had already unloaded his cum into my cunt.

"Shut up bitch, how dare you say that"

He got up, pulled my hair, brought me on my knees and slapped me multiple times. His loose cock hanging in front of me with droplets of cum still coming out of it. He then brought my face closer to his cock and I licked it, cleaned all the cum off his cock.

"How does it taste bitch?"

"It tastes good, I wish I could have more"

Meanwhile, some cum had dropped out of my pussy on the floor.

He held me by my hair, "Lick that precious cum bitch, don't waste a single drop"

I licked all the cum off the floor and swallowed it. He pulled me up, slapped me for the one last time, "Dont you tell anything to your mother, or I will fuck your asshole the next time, do you understand bitch?"

"Yes, yes I understand."

"Good, now fuck off".

The End.

PS- This was my first story. I apologize for any mistakes.