Mom's Bridge Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me a little bit, hanging on my neck, rubbing her pelvis against mine, telling me she was feeling frisky and might need an injection come Saturday or Sunday. She thought maybe the next time she'd like to taste me and have a power protein drink. I'm not going to argue if that's what she wants. Reaching down she patted my semi-hard dick, kissed me one last time and sauntered out, her lovely hips swaying under the skirt. She's damned lucky I didn't tackle her sweet ass and drill her on the spot.

Teddy had picked up Constance and Gail, they said they'd feel more at ease if she was with them throughout the meet and greet process. Gail was tall, thin, long straight hair to match her body, nice tits and a cute ass, not beauty magazine material, lovely to look at none the less. Dressed in a flowing skirt, a white satin blouse and stockings I figured her to be a lingerie kind of gal, when I stood to shake her hand I got a quick glimpse down her blouse, enough to see the red lacy thin bra with a healthy amount of skin showing between her breasts. Feeling my dick twinge I willed it to stay down and behave itself.

Constance had at one time been an absolute knock out, it was apparent the instant I laid eyes on her. Not very tall at 5'6", was carrying weight she obviously didn't want and looked to be slightly embarrassed. Breasts had probably been a taught 34C before letting herself go a bit, I'm sure they were a D by now, a little roll around her midriff, not a muffin top but well on the way to being one, legs chubby looking and a face that was angelic. She wasn't made up heavily, didn't need to be, her natural beauty set her apart, silvery hair cut in a cute bob, she was dressed simple, after all she was only going to coffee.

Teddy was dressed the same as Constance, jeans and a cotton blouse, but her hair was done more than I'd seen before, she wore makeup and topped it off with cherry red lipstick. My cock wanted to jump out of my pants and plant itself between those sultry cock suckers. You may have heard of some men being handsome enough to be termed as *panty droppers* well with those lips painted red she was a *dick stiffener*.

I found out what they wanted to drink, ordered, paid for it and brought it to them. We chit chatted and made small talk for twenty minutes or so, Teddy told me she needed to get the girls home and left.

As I was finishing supper I heard a *hello* from the back deck, I yelled *in the kitchen* waiting for Teddy to come in. As she sat at the table I looked at her and asked point blank.

"What the hell was that about, why did you have me meet those women? Then you simply up and leave? What the hell Teddy?"

"Cool your jets Chuck."

"Cool my jets fuck you, I don't like being dicked around. I met those gals because you asked me to. If it's simply pussy I'm looking for it's everywhere, I don't need this shit or the drama that goes with it."

As she was preparing to speak she made the mistake of pointing her finger like someone who was going to scold, that gesture instantly brought the Chief Master Sergeant to the surface as I unloaded.

"You'd better put the fuckin finger away before I break it off and shove it up your ass. I'm not some insolent punk kid you caught stealing panties off your clothesline, I've been in charge of entire squadrons with hundreds of men and women working under me. If you want to talk to me you'll do it with respect and as an equal, or take your ass a hundred yards west and don't bother coming back."

A look of shock came over her face, followed by looks of thought and contemplation. Before she spoke in a calm even voice she picked up my iced tea, took a swig and continued.

"You're absolutely correct Chuck, I owe you an apology, I should have given you a heads up about this afternoon, I also need to get it through my head you're not the asshole I married and therefore shouldn't treat you like him. I intend to be more thoughtful and respectful in the days ahead. Can you accept my apology?"

"Apology accepted. Would you like an iced tea?"

"No, I'll drink some of yours."

This woman knew how to get under my skin, I knew she was playing me so I left it alone.

"Here's what the meeting was about Chuck. They wanted to meet you, simple as that, both felt safe and comfortable with you and would like to have you call on them if, in their words, you aren't grossed out by old women. Constance is a little hefty, but she's solid, her husband's death caught her completely off guard and she let herself go for a time. She's been going to a ladies only fitness place with me the past four months and has lost over 40 pounds, she might be pudgy, but I'll bet she can bang with the best. She's only 66, lots of sexual energy left in that girl."

We talked and finished off MY iced tea before moving to the swing on the front porch. She let me know she'd given them my number and they would text me during the week, both would like to see if there was any chemistry, and if so they would enjoy *being bedded*, their words. After finishing another glass of MY tea she told me to escort her to the patio door at the rear of the house. Once inside she turned, put her arms around my neck and kissed me firmly.

"Would you have time to give this old girls pussy another tingle before I go home? I'd like it bent over the easy chair if you're up to it."

I answered her by moving her to the right, bending her over the chair, lifting her dress and dropping my pants. She had on a pair of light blue satin panties, knowing she wanted me to feel her vulva through the panties I moved my fingers along the puffy lips, dragging my finger up the slit as I raised my hand to the waist band. She wiggled her hips a little helping me drop the panties to her ankles, I kissed each cheek and moved tight to her body. As my dick penetrated she moaned and shook her ass, this woman was a veritable fucking machine for a 63 year old. Though she'd said she only wanted it once or twice a week, I was beginning to think she was insatiable and had lied.

Neither of us lasted very long, she seemed tighter than the last time, the pressure on the head of my dick and the sides was causing extreme pleasure as I stroked in and out at a good pace. Her first orgasm came quickly, less than three or four minutes into our frantic fuck, then a second time at about the seven minute mark when I rammed into her body ejaculating. She was pushing back, I was pushing forward, I was filling her cunt with creamy spunk, she was milking my cock with her vaginal muscles, extracting every drop available from my dick.

As she bent to pull up her panties, I offered to get a warm washcloth, with a smile she shook her head.

"I want as much of your cum in me as possible when I sit across from that prick tonight. Your cum will be dripping into my sodden panties and dipshit will be none the wiser, by now he's dead drunk anyway. I like the feeling of your thick gooey cream against my throbbing pussy. I think I'll wear them all night and think of your dick in me whenever I wake."

I asked her about being so tight, or so it seemed.

"I've resumed doing my Kegel exercises, I was squeezing your cock as much as I could, did it feel good?"

"It felt like you hadn't been screwed in a long time, but we both know that isn't true. Tell the girls I'll be looking for their texts."

As she kissed me goodbye, she lifted her dress and moved my hand to her pussy. "Don't ask why, I just love being felt up by you, especially between my legs."

I watched her walk across the back yard, at the gate she turned, lifted her dress and blew me a kiss. I could only imagine how sopped her panties were going to be when she took them off before bed, if she took them off. It was Tuesday when Contance texted me in the morning wondering if I was available later that day. I offered to take her to a nice lunch where we could get to know one another better and if things worked out, we could go to her place or mine afterward. I got her address and arranged to pick her up at 11:30.

I dressed casually in a pullover shirt with three buttons and a pair of dark grey Dockers, it wasn't fancy, but it was nicer than jeans and a tee. She was wearing a sundress with short sleeves and a belt that accentuated her waist instead of her pudginess. Having her hair in a bob cut there wasn't much to do with it, her makeup was nicely done, in her own right she was quite attractive. I took her to Olive Garden, I'm not a big fan of their menu, but it was a nicer restaurant and I recalled she said she liked their soup and salad specials. I had a bowl of soup and two plates of the warm bread sticks.

I gave her the ten minute version of my life in the Air Force, she gave me the female equivalent of a ten minute story which lasted just over a half hour. We chuckled and laughed about different topics, she wept softly as she talked about her husband dying next to her in bed and she didn't even know it until morning. She found it surprising that I'd never married or had children. Her greatest joy at this point in her life was her seven grandchildren, none of them lived close but the older ones texted or called her each week. She asked me to call her Connie, no one had called her Constance since her mom died.

We'd taken up well over an hour when I suggested we go so someone else could eat. She was relatively quiet on the way back to her house. As I opened the door and walked her to the house she stopped, unlocked the door and looked at me with a frightened stare when she spoke.

"I've enjoyed myself tremendously, I want to ask you in, but I'm afraid you'll be disappointed."

I took her hand, opened the door and followed her in, locking it behind me. She stopped, turned and asked.

"Now what?"

I took her hand, pulled her close and said, "Now this", as I kissed her softly. Her arms went around my neck as she responded, it was as though her lips melted into mine. She softly parted her lips and her dainty tongue glided across my lips, I opened my mouth inviting her dancing tongue to invade. I had a hand on her side and the other on her butt, I didn't need to pull her into me, she took little steps forward pushing her pelvis against mine. This was one horny lady.

She whimpered an old gal whimper as I cupped her butt, squeezing it softly, she gasp when I pulled her dress up and placed my hand on her thin silky panties. They were a hip hugger brief, soft, silky and felt awfully thin. When I moved my hand upward and inside the elastic she made an mmmmm sound against my mouth, as though she was encouraging me to continue. Breaking the kiss I bent and whispered in her ear, "Take me to your bedroom."

"Can we go to the spare bedroom? I never had a man in my bed but Stewart."

"No Connie, we can't. Your husband is no longer here, his memory is and that will always be. I'm going to make love to you in your bed, I'm going to claim your body and do it in your bed. If this works out, it will be a bed we share often, I'm not willing to settle for second best, it's your bed or not at all."

Without hesitation she took my hand and led me down the hall to her bedroom, as she turned, she smiled.

"I've read about being claimed and owned in my romance novels, now I'll know what that's like. I don't often talk dirty Chuck, but I want you to own my pussy today. Please be gentle with my older body but make me yours. I know this sounds wrong, but I want to imagine I'm your slut, your sex toy. You will probably have to teach me some things, but I'm willing to learn if it doesn't hurt me."

I took her in my arms kissing and caressing her, as my hand went up her side I felt her tense when I touched her breast, softly fondling, gently squeezing and kneading the flesh. It didn't feel flabby, it felt solid for the most part, I'm sure they'll droop when her bra is gone, after all, gravity has an effect on all of us. Treating her softly was beginning to bring the results I sought. She was kissing more passionately, hips pressed into my semi-hard dick, body relaxing and pushing her breast into my hand. She stopped quickly when I began to unbutton her dress, then put her lips back on mine as though she was saying go ahead.

I slowly unbuttoned her dress, she had to pull back for me to open it, as I unbuttoned and opened it her eyes never left mine. I pushed it off her shoulders and let it fall in a puddle on the floor, her bra was a match to her panties, a light yellow sheer set, nipples standing firm on the crunched and puckered areolas. I noticed a thick bush under her panties and salivated thinking about splitting those hairs between her legs with my tongue. As she reached up putting her arms around my neck I slowly walked her back to the bed, as the back of her knees touched the mattress she sat, I unhooked her arms but held on as I lowered her onto the bed.

As she sat I leaned forward kissing her. My hand went under the bra from the bottom and pushed up until both breasts were exposed, there was fear and excitement in her eyes at the same time. Leaving her lips I noticed her nipples weren't flat and lifeless, they still had a natural firmness, pushing her flat I took a nipple in my mouth I sucked lightly. Her body responded immediately, her hands were on the back of my head pulling me tighter and her hips were raising and lowering off the mattress. Humping nothing but air, that is until I put my hand on her mound sliding a finger down and across the vulva.

Her body shivered, her hips jerked a half dozen times and her body went limp. I smiled around the nipple that was now hard as a stone, the little bumps on her areola were more pronounced and equally as hard. Connie just experienced her first orgasm in who knows how long, earlier she'd mentioned Stewart had been rendered basically impotent after his testicular cancer operation, and he'd been dead almost ten years.

Doing the math in my head I derived that she may not have had an orgasm in fifteen years or more. I wasn't sure, but judging by her personality, it wasn't very likely she was getting herself off. As she regained her composure she pulled my face to hers Frenching deep and hungrily. Pushing me back she sat up, unhooked her bra, tossed it aside and reached for her panties when I stopped her.

"Unh uh, those are mine to take off. You lay back and let me take care of you."

I kissed down her body stopping at the panties, slipping my fingers under the elastic and pulling down I kissed the bare skin, feeling the softness of her bush as I moved lower, kissing her through the pubic hair. When her panties were level with the apex of her legs I gently touched the clit hood, she instantly jumped, her hips bucked and she let out a soft squeal. I continued removing her panties, sliding them off one ankle then the other as I opened her legs moving toward the prize.

When she determined it wasn't my dick that was going to be in her she tried to stop me.

"No, no, don't do that. Stewart always said I had a bad smell, please don't do that."

I leaned forward, took in a deep breath through my nostrils and hissed like a bull about to mount a heifer in heat. Pushing my face directly into her muff I moved it back and forth, smelling her scent. Stewart had been wrong, this fine pussy had no odor whatsoever. I think Stewart didn't like going down on his lady and lied about it.

Still on my knees I looked her in the eye. "Stewart was wrong Connie, you have no odor beyond being aroused, your pussy smells good enough to eat, which is exactly what I'm going to do."

While she had a full bush on the mons, there was very little hair along the labia, just a few to lick my way through. I licked, sucked, nibbled her clit and held on for dear life when her climax hit. Hips pushing up forcefully, body wriggling around, her ass kept clinching and unclinching, her breathing had stopped and her mouth was wide open without a sound. Her legs began to thrash, she was pushing at my head as it became too sensitive to have my tongue on her clit.

"Dammit Chuck, is that what I've been missing all these years. As much as I loved Stew, that pisses me off. You can lick me anytime you'd like."

I lifted her onto her feet, told her to lay down on the bed and began to undress, first the shirt, then the pants and my underwear, her eyes twinkled as she studied my dick. Reaching out her soft little hands rubbed up and down, gently cupping and rolling my balls in her hand, finally wrapping her hand around the shaft pulling me toward her.

"Stewart was all I ever knew and all I ever needed, he wasn't quite as big as you are, so this will be something new for my old body. It's been thirteen years since anything resembling a cock has been in me. Please go slow, I know you licked me and I had an orgasm but I may be a little dry, there's KY in the nightstand."

Hmm, she thinks I'm big and I think I'm standard issue. I've seen enough men in barrack showers to know we're all pretty much the same, so my six and a half isn't more than average in my opinion. If anything on my body is chubby, it's my dick, that rascal is thick and wide, full of veins that pop out the sides, attached to a pair of balls that seem to produce an awful lot of semen.

Lying next to her helping to build her courage for the next step I played in her muff, running my fingers back and forth, tugging gently on the hair, trying to twirl a few hairs around my finger as we talked.

"I probably should have done something with that hairy thing. I know some of the girls now actually shave it all off. That has to be horribly uncomfortable, it was for me, I hated when it grew back after giving birth back when they still shaved everything."

I gently rebuked her, "Don't you dare shave that lovely muff, if it doesn't bother you, it doesn't bother me. I like a hairy cunt, never understood the mentality of trying to make a grown woman look like a nine year old girl. Little girls have bald pussies, not grown women."

"Chuck, speaking of that, I'd like you to stuff mine, I'm ready now."

I maneuvered between her legs as she spread them, lowering myself until the tip of my dick was touching her, she reached between us, moved my dick over her wet lips and pulled me into her. As I made entrance she gasp but never made any indication I should stop, I pulled out and re-entered several times going deeper with each stroke. She wasn't tight, but she certainly wasn't sloppy either, just the right amount of friction to create the feelings needed for a climax. When I was all the way in her hands cupped my ass and held me in place.

"Chuckie this feels so good, I'd forgotten how good it feels to be made love to, I miss feeling a man shoot his seed deep into my body. Put some KY on your cock, go slow at first, but don't hold back, give me all you have."

As SteppinWolfe says in their song, "get your motor runnin" my motor was not only running, the transmission was in second gear and gaining speed, it would be time to shift into a higher gear soon. Within a few minutes I felt her body relax, followed by her hips pushing up to meet mine as I thrust downward, which told me it was time to shift into third on the way to fourth. I felt her body tense as she let out a soft yell and shook, another orgasm, I was pleased with myself. I was ready to begin sinking deep and hard when I felt her hands on my hips slowing me down but not stopping me.

"Chuck can I ask a favor?" I nodded yes. "Now that I'm loosened up and can take all of you would you please do me from behind? I love it like that, it's my favorite position, and if you cum in me like that it'll be all the better."

As I lifted off she rolled over, slowly getting onto her hands and knees, arms extended with her butt pushed back. I gently guided her hips and moved my cock to her entrance, my dick seemed to know exactly where to go, neither of us had to touch it, her labia simply opened and seemed to suck me in all the way to my balls. As my pubic hair touched her bare ass she giggled and wiggled her ass pushing back against me.