Mom's Bridge Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I embraced her, kissing and fondling. I took the holders out of her hair letting it cascade over her shoulders, worked my hands under the elastic of her panties and pushed them down. While on my knees I licked her a half dozen times, stood and with tissues wiped away the heavily over done lipstick.

"There, now you look like woman, I don't fuck little girls, wanton sluts like you though deserve to be fucked raw, showing Tommy Jones your panties and touching his dick. Your punishment slut will begin with you on hands and knees."

She was giggling and purring in anticipation as I rammed my cock into her love cave, emitting a loud UGH when my pelvis hit her jiggly ass. I set about stroking slow and deep, it only took seconds and her ass was colliding with me as I pushed in. I pounded her until she shook and convulsed as a climax hit her, I continued until she settled down then withdrew.

"What the fuck? Put it back in, please baby."

"No little slut, on your back now" as I gave her ass a resounding slap.

I plunged back into her making sure we were well lubricated and ready to pound again, I stopped, lifted her legs up resting her ankles on my shoulders and shoved my meat into her as deeply as possible. She grunted and threw her arms around my neck.

"Oh my God, I've never had it this way Chuck, fuck me deep baby, this is heavenly."

After two more quick orgasm's I pulled out lowering her legs, she knew I wasn't done and waited.

"On your side bitch, left foot on my chest. When I'm all the way in move your foot over my shoulder, and you'd better have that pussy moving along with my strokes."

I maneuvered toward the opening and shoved in all the way. Her pussy was sopping wet, juice all over her pubic hair, all over mine, coating us equally as I rammed in and out of her. We could look down and watch as we fucked, we weren't making love, we were fucking, no other way to classify it. She had another orgasm and I decided I'd waited long enough, my balls were churning, I needed release. Pulling out I told her on the floor, hands and knees.

I stood flat foot above her ass, slowly lowering my body toward hers, with one hand I positioned my cock at her pussy while I balanced with the other hand on her butt. As the head penetrated, I worked it into her slowly, withdrawing and then forward again. Nothing touching but my dick in her pussy and my hands on her hips. She lowered her arms putting her chest on the floor, moaning as she did. I began to pick up the pace and force, rocking her body with every thrust. I felt her back arch as I went a little deeper, the two of us grunting, she was telling me to fuck her hard, I was more than willing to oblige.

She sensed my dick getting bigger and started yelling.

"Cum, cum in me, cum in me, fill my pussy."

It was one of those times when you both climax at the same time. Our bodies shaking, her tummy rippling as her hips humped up and down. My body as tight to her butt as I could get, loving the feeling in my cock as I shot my baby batter inside her again and again. I let go of her hips as she sunk to the floor, my legs were like Jello as I sat backward. Dammit I love that position, but the older I get the more it taxes my body. My heart was tracing, breathing staggered, perspiration literally running down my body, I tried to stand and sat back down immediately. I felt something on my chest, Teddy was rubbing her foot back and forth across catching her toes in the hair, smiling.

"If this is how a girl gets punished for showing a boy her panties, I'm going to stop wearing anything to cover them. I can say with all honesty, I have never been taken care of like that before, it was frickin amazing. Wore me out, amazing none the less."

I was trying to compose myself as I muttered, "Damned women are gonna fuck me to death."

Where I had once concerned myself with finding a woman to keep company with and enjoy sex, I now had three women who met my every need. The first month or so it was each woman each week with Teddy needing to be fucked twice. Once the novelty subsided, I was doing Teddy at least twice a week, sometimes three, Gail once a week and Connie every other week, unless she called for an emergency screw. I thought Connie would be the first to break the circle due to age, ironically it was Gail.

Her cheating husband was implicated in a child porn sting in the Philippines where he was sentenced to life in prison, he'd be dining on fish heads and rice until his dying day. With him out of the way Gail was granted a divorce and moved to Montana where she owned a huge ranch that was being run by her middle daughter and family. I had a brief and much needed reprieve in my sex duties after she left, Connie was still every ten days to two weeks, Teddy was still the insatiable horn dog. After a few months without Gail around Teddy introduced me to another of the bridge club gals that had moved away but recently returned.

A true Southern Belle named Bobbi Jo. 57 and built like a brick shithouse, she had an appetite for sex equal to Teddy's and I wondered how I was going to handle all three women with her in the cycle. It was Connie's illness that solved the problem, she'd had an operation on her left lung which prevented her from the kind of physical activity sex demanded. Knowing she was going to have the operation and knowing what the likely outcome would be I spent two days and nights with her the week before. I screwed her twice both days, slow, gentle, genuine love making. It was the last she would ever know.

I stopped in to see Connie from time to time, have a meal with her, talk and reminisce, laugh and have a beer. I did that until her death at the age of 68. It was Teddy and Bobbi Jo who occupied all my time from then on. Teddy was 65 and still expecting sex at least twice a week, Bobbi Jo was on the verge of turning 60 and fucking like she was 40. I never felt bad about hosing Teddy because of her prick husband and Bobbi Jo was divorced so I had no mixed feelings or guilt there either.

Teddy finally slowed it down to every other week or more after she turned 70, when Bobbi Jo was 64 she moved in with me full time and never fussed if Teddy and I got it on while she was at work. As much as I tried getting information from those women about what happened in the Bridge Club beyond cards I didn't ... they never revealed a thing, just smiled a dreamy smile and went about their business. I had seen a few times when one's hand would lightly brush the others ass or the side of a breast, but that was all I ever got.

I never would have thought my best days of sex would happen at the end of my life instead of the beginning, and with older ladies no less. Life has a strange way of twisting and turning, we seldom know how things will turn out in the end, and I think that's a good thing, because if we knew what was ahead we'd fuck it all up.

Not sure if there are other Bridge Club girls waiting in the wings to be fucked. Bobbi Jo and I are quite comfortable with our present set up, but as I said earlier ... one never knows.