Mom's Bridge Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were enjoying our love fest she lowered her chest to the mattress, I had been enjoying watching her breasts swing back and forth with our movements, knowing she was tiring I said nothing to stop her.

My hands were on her hips as I stroked, with my thumbs I gently pushed down on her lower back causing her vagina to open more and let me go deeper. All I heard from her was a deep moan and then her pussy pushing tighter against me.

"A little harder Chuckie, you won't hurt me, harder and faster."

I was pushing hard enough our bodies were slapping together, I held back some not wanting to risk hurting her and she seemed fine with how hard I was entering. Suddenly her back bowed, then her hips pushed tight against me, repeating itself several times, she was having another orgasm, pushing back into me and crying out I felt her body shiver and shake slightly. I continued pounding another minute or more before I exploded. Spurt after spurt of semen splashing against the walls of her previously neglected vagina.

As we cuddled she thanked me, she hadn't felt a man go off inside her for so long she'd forgotten how much she liked it. She began to giggle softly, when I asked why she chuckled a bit louder.

"I have cum running out of me all over the sheets and I don't want to stop it, I'll look at that stain before bed and smile."

I asked if she'd like me to run her a bath, she declined, she wanted to lay awhile longer, but understood I needed to go. When I ask what the neighbors would say about my truck being in her drive all afternoon she burst out in a sinister sort of laugh.

"Bertie next door will be over here as soon as you drive away, that's part of the reason I want to wait with a bath, I want her to see me worn out and well screwed. She's 84 and is well beyond wanting sex anymore, but she'll still be jealous as hell. When the others bring it up I'll tell them my boyfriend stopped by for some afternoon delight, I think that's what they call afternoon sex now."

I cleaned up in the attached bath as she watched me, I dressed, bent to kiss her, then her muff as I slid a finger into her vagina, pulled it out and sucked it clean. With a reddened face she told me I was a really bad boy and that maybe we could get together next week if she was felling strong enough. I made it a point of looking at the house next door as I walked to my truck, seeing an older lady peeking out behind the curtains I waved and smiled. She jumped back and closed the curtains, I laughed half way home.

Sitting on the front porch sipping a beer after supper I noticed Teddy walking toward me, I got up, grabbed another beer and handed it to her. After several silent minutes she touched my hand.

"Thanks for seeing Connie, you must have been something, she never swears but she told me you fucked her into next week. She said she hasn't cum that hard or that often in her entire life. You've given her a taste, now she wants more, she did tell me that she was sore enough it hurt to walk at first, so maybe wait a week or two, she is 66 after all."

"She may be 66 Teddy, but she humps like she's 46, throwing her hips into me on her back, slamming her round ass cheeks into me when I did her from behind. No denying, that lady wanted to be thoroughly screwed, sounds like I met her expectations."

"Wait, you did her doggy? Stewart seldom did, told her he didn't like the position, how the hell can you not like burying your meat all the way in your wife and shoot a load? Oh, she told me you went down on her as well. She had a trip around the world this afternoon that's for sure."

I asked about whether she'd left the wet soggy panties on the other night, her face got red as a fire hydrant, then a smile broke out on her face.

"I did, as the evening went on they got wetter and wetter, they were so sticky when I went to pull them down before I peed they were stuck to my pussy lips. I was so horny for you I almost made myself cum, yes, I left them on all night, rubbing along my puffy pussy like you do. When do I get some more?"

"If Connie hadn't emptied me this afternoon, I'd do you now. In a few days probably."

"Gail will call Connie tonight, and when she's done telling Gail about her afternoon you should expect a call or text from Gail. Now there's a woman who will wear your ass out, she borders on nymphomania, her dipshit husband is eleven years younger than her thinking he'd marry her for her money, she's loaded. The first few years were okay, then he started screwing everything in a skirt. He thinks if he outlives her he gets all her money, the stupid ass doesn't know he gets nothing when she dies, it all goes to her five kids."

"Why would she put up with his shit?" I asked.

"If she divorced him she'd have to pay him a monthly maintenance decided by the courts, this way she gives him an allowance far below what maintenance would be and doesn't let him touch her. I know for a fact she hasn't been to bed with a man in over six years. Under all that jewelry and lingerie Gail is a smokin hot chick, her tits aren't big, but they don't sag either. She's got a nice rug between her legs as well."

"You said her tits are firm and she has a nice rug, how would you know? And what's with the statement she hasn't been with a man in over six years? Do you mean to tell me she swings both ways?"

"Do you think the only we did at your mom's was play cards? Oh shit, we promised we'd never say anything, don't ask anymore, I've said too much already."

No matter how much I badgered and cajoled she wasn't budging an inch, I was left with a vivid imagination wondering if my sweet innocent mother wasn't all I thought she was after dad died. I barely slept that night imagining my mother being intimate with another woman, I finally put it out of my mind, I couldn't change anything if she was.

The next day my phone pinged around noon, Gail had texted. Wondering if we could get together that afternoon, I declined telling her the following afternoon would be better. She sent a smiley face and told me come directly to her house, she'd text the address. Her final text said it all, "Come prepared to fuck, no need to be gentle with me like you were with Connie. See you tomorrow, bring your A game."

Another beer another conversation with Teddy on the front porch swing that evening. She told me to expect some deliriously sexy lingerie on Gail, she dressed conservatively, but beneath the outer shell everything she wore screams *fuck me*.

"You're also going to discover she'll want it in every hole before she's done with you, yes her ass to, she won't expect you to cum in every hole, but she'll want you to make her cum. Be prepared to leave her bed exhausted, she is a screwing machine, loves sex and lots of it."

"And you say she's 60? Wow, I'd better eat my Wheaties before I go over there."

"Now the important question Chuck, when do I get another load of cum shot into my pussy? It's been two days, I'm feeling kind of needy."

"Teddy, you originally told me maybe once a week, now you want it every other day?"

"I'd forgotten how good it feels to be fucked on a regular basis, now I want it all the time."

"Okay, Saturday is all yours, afternoon or evening I don't care. I'll be ready to take you over the moon, will that work?"

Not caring if anyone was looking or not, she hiked her skirt up to show me her uncovered kitty, opening her legs I could see moisture glistening off a few hairs. I wanted to dive in and she knew it as she teased with her finger on the wet slickened labia.

I looked at her with a stern face, "You know that's going to get you a hard fucking come Saturday don't you?"

Moving her skirt back in place she whispered, "I would hope so."

After Teddy went home, I began to ponder what she had talked about, and the more I thought about it the more I didn't like it. I wasn't going to relinquish my manhood to a woman just so she can feel like she's in control. Maybe the best thing was to call her.

"Hello, is this Gail? Good evening this is Chuck. Teddy was over earlier and said I should be ready to do what you want tomorrow, if that's the case then let's not get together. After being in command for so many years I'm not sure I'm ready for someone to tell me how I'm going to do something, what I'm going to do and how I'm going to do it. Sorry, that's just not me."

"Fair enough, what is you Chuck?"

I'm loving, romantic, I care and if the mood warrants, I fuck like a bull on a heifer. I take my time to make sure the woman is pleased in every way, I don't do pump and dump. She told me you'll insist on anal, I only do that when the moment is right, not on demand."

"Allow me to clarify a few things. I became such a bossy bitch because before I stopped screwing guys, I couldn't count on the nimwits to do what needed to be done, they were done, and I was left frustrated. When I began to demand my needs be met first, I didn't care when they came after that. I can willingly acquiesce to a man in control, in fact I find it erotic to be taken, to be used, to be a cum dump for the right man. Let me ask this Chuck ... are you that man?"

"I believe you'll be pleased if I'm allowed to lead. I'll make sure your pussy is tingling and your legs shaky when I leave."

"Mmmm, sounds good Chuck, see you at one, don't bring condoms, I hate them."

"Fair enough, and don't shave, I like hairy pussy."

"Too late big boy, I keep it smooth as a baby's butt, I have for years. Got a problem with that?"

"Not at all as long as you didn't do it for me."

What a week so far. I was with Connie Tuesday, tomorrow I'll be with Gail, Teddy wants a good hosing down on Saturday, these old broads are gonna kill me. I think we need to work out some sort of schedule, this being on call shit isn't going to hack it.

Gail was everything the others had said about her. She met me at the door in a long transparent silk robe, not tied, her tight little breasts on display in her half bra and a pair of the transparent panties over a belt and stockings. The lack of hair made the panties pull tight across her mound, which to my enjoyment was one that protruded slightly, there was definitely something worth tasting beneath those panties.

As I watched she ran her hand along the panty leg then across her mound, sliding two fingers between her legs then pulling them out, holding them under my nose to smell. I opened my mouth capturing those fingers and sucked them clean.

"All of this is for you Chuck, yours to do with as you wish."

Closing the door I picked her up asking which way to the bedroom. She began to say she wanted to start in the den, I slapped her ass hard and told her to behave. She nuzzled her face into my neck and whispered "yes daddy."

I slowly removed the robe, draping it over a chair. I sat on the bed and sucked those stiff nippled 34 B's while still in her shelf bra, she didn't need it to hold them up, it was for sex appeal, and I liked it. Her head was back, I had two fingers rubbing over the top of her panties creating a cameltoe, her hips began rocking back and forth, I wondered if she was going to climax, and didn't. I unsnapped the bra, she grabbed it and tossed it somewhere across the room.

I tugged at her panties but she was squeezing her thighs together. I thought to myself, *okay bitch, you wanna play, we'll play*. In one move I pulled her across my lap and smacked her ass twice, she gasp and started to protest so I gave her another five smacks, they weren't hard, just enough to knock the cobwebs loose. I sat her on my lap and snuggled her against me, she was sniffling but not really crying.

"Are you going to be a good girl now, or do I need to be stern with you?"

We were playing a game and she knew it, she was also very into this game.

"No daddy, I'll behave."

I laid her on the bed, pulled her panties off pushing her onto her back, then dove in to her soft inviting honey pot. The hell with foreplay, it was time to get her over the top, make her toes curl and her tummy quiver. I went right for the clit, that little jewel jumped out of hiding and into my lips, I licked as I sucked softly, causing her hips to rise off the bed. I played with it until I found her hot spot and then stayed put until her breathing changed, hips rocking up and down, one hand in my hair the other pulling her nipple and squeezing the breast. Her legs began to move around quickly, her thighs squeezed my head twice and she let out a scream as her hips shot up into my face, both hands on the back of my head holding my face tight to her pussy.

Every other woman I've ever eaten has at some point shortly after her climax pushed me away from being too sensitive, not Gail, I kept sucking and licking, she kept cumming. She told me it was like waves, then she'd buck and grind while making noises. It went on for a minute before she finally called out, *enough*.

I had girl cum dripping off my chin and all over the lower half of my face. She laughed when she looked at me.

"You really get into eating a girl don't you? I have to admit I've never had an orgasm like that from a man before."

Hmmm, there was that by a man thing again. Just what went on at my mother's bridge parties?

As I crawled up next to her I kissed and sucked her breasts, kissing along her neck, ending just below her ear as I nibbled on the soft delicate skin. She kept moving her body trying to get under me, I wasn't going to make it easy for her, I was determined to break this gal the same way you break a horse, slow and gentle. She kept telling me she wanted me inside.

"You'll have to do better than that Gail, tell me what you want, in detail."

More bloviating and inuendo, then, "I want you to put your dick in me."

"Really Gail, is that the best you can do?" I was moving my dick against her hip and leg while I kissed and nuzzled her neck.

She softened and spoke in a low smokey tone, "Chuck, I want your cock buried in my pussy as far as it will go, then I want you to fuck me silly."

Now we were going somewhere, I raised up positioning myself at the opening to her vagina where I stopped.

"If you want it in Gail, put it in."

She grabbed between our bodies, found my hard dick and pulled it inside her steamy cunt. I smiled to myself thinking, *she's mine*, all that's missing now are the orgasms. She went over the edge twice quickly while in missionary, again on her tummy with pillows under her hips, once more on her side and the grand finale was deep while doing it doggy. Understand this, she orgasms easily, it wasn't like we fucked for an hour, it was 27 minutes from the time I started to the moment I came. I had looked at the clock when we started, wondering how long I could go having been fucked every other day this week.

I got up to clean my face and wash my dick. Returning I found her sound asleep. I covered her, she moaned softly as she pulled the blanket tight to her chin. I dressed quietly and left for home. It was just after three, maybe I'll get an ice cream cone on the way home. Sitting on the front porch after supper I noticed Teddy walking across the lawn. I pointed toward the house and told her to get herself a beer. I was too flippin tired to wait on her.

"You must have been something this afternoon. Gail called me at quarter past five saying she'd just woken, what time did you leave? This has to be a first for her, she sounded all dreamy like."

"I left a little after three. She'd had several climaxes, I wasn't about to wake her, I dressed, covered her and left. Once she let go and gave me the lead, she had a great time. I had to give her a few spanks at first, but I think she secretly liked that."

"Wait, you really spanked her, like bare butt spanked? I'm getting wet thinking of that."

"She had on panties, but she may as well have been bare butt as thin as they were, she took to the role play like a duck to water. I would never purposely hurt her, but she imagined a daddy spanking his daughter scenario because after I spanked and scolded her, she called me daddy. It was kind of weird and sexy at the same time."

Teddy looked at me with a far away stare. "Will you spank me a little on Saturday? I have a sister who says she loves when her husband plays what they call spanky, spanky. It's never hard or long enough to hurt, what she calls love slaps, they do the daddy/daughter thing as well. Not sure why because we never had any issues with our dad, he was always very loving and affectionate toward us girls."

I had to retire from the Air Force to encounter three nymphomaniacs, the craziest thing about it, they were all sixty or older. The only fragile one of the three was Connie, but I think after a few sessions she's going to demand I pound her hard just like the other two.

"If you want to be spanked a little Saturday we can play. What if I decide I want to take the daddy role further, will you mind?"

"What do you have in mind? I don't want to be hurt or humiliated."

"I wouldn't do that, it's not in my nature. If we're role playing, we might enjoy other scenarios than a few swats on the ass."

"Sounds good Chuckie, you make sure you get rested up, I plan to screw your ass into the mattress Saturday, expect to see me right after lunch."

As she stood, she kissed me passionately, rubbing her hand across my hardening dick. She didn't seem to care if someone might see, then again who was to see? No one lived across the road, the two sisters who lived on the other side never left the house after five, and her deadbeat husband was likely smashed sitting on the couch.

I spent Friday doing exactly what Teddy recommended, resting. I did a total of NOTHING all day and evening, in fact I was in bed by nine, waking at seven completely refreshed. Just after one Teddy walked in and my jaw must have hit the floor, but my dick instantly stiffened and wanted out of these underwear. She had her hair in pig tails, a white cotton blouse with a black bra, a very short plaid skirt, white knee socks with black and white saddle shoes.

Her makeup was light, as if she were a young schoolgirl, the skirt couldn't have been more than six inches below her butt, as she stood twiddling her hair she would flip her skirt a little like young girls do, and when she did her bright red panties flashed.

"Daddy, I've been a very bad girl. I let Tommy Jones see my panties."

I beckoned her to me, laid her across my lap and gave her six swats, they didn't hurt, instead she squealed and wiggled her ass.

"You were very naughty. Did you do anything else?"

"Yes daddy, I watched as he pulled out his willie."

"You need to be punished for watching. Did you get excited?" She nodded. "What you need to do my little kitten is take care of daddy's big meat. On your knees in front of me, pull daddy's cock out and put it in your mouth."

Teddy was on her knees trying to act shy, playing the game with perfection. I lifted her chin moving her lipstick covered lips toward my cock, when my cock touched her lips she did nothing. I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed, my dick slid into her soft warm mouth, she began giving me a blow job no school girl ever could have.

"Am I doing good daddy? Should I suck harder?"

I pulled her up asking if she'd done anything else. Hanging her head she said she had touched his willie. I asked what she thought her punishment should be, she looked directly into my eyes, not as school girl, as a woman.

"I think daddy needs to strip his little kitten and fuck her hard."

She was on my lap, I slid my hand under her skirt up to her panties where I gently nudged her legs open, the crotch was wet and hot, my mind was in overload. I carried her to the bedroom, stood her alongside the bed, unbuttoned the blouse, removed the bra and slid the skirt over her hips letting it fall.