Mom's Business Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we got to the room we both knew the next step before bed; we had to take a shower.

"How do you wanna do this?" I asked her.

"Do what?" She asked.

"How are we gonna.. You know? Shower?" I asked.

The shower had 4 glass walls that were entirely transparent and the bath was out wide open for the entire room to see.

"Oh, I see." Mom said, "Hmm.. How about this, I'll run a bath. You hop in the shower, toss your trunks out of the door, the hot water will fog up the shower, I'll get in the bath and then when you're done I'll jump in really quick and rinse off."

"Sounds like a solid plan to me, Mom." I said. "I mean, Eva. Sorry."

"You're really taking this husband thing seriously aren't you?" She asked, playfully.

"Yes ma'am. Anything for my beautiful wife." I told her.

"Alright, Mr. Shaw. Cool your jets." She said. "Go ahead and get in the shower.. And no peaking."

"I'm not gonna peak, Mom." I said, breaking character.

"I'm serious, Matthew.. I saw you checking me out at the pool." Mom said, with a smirk on her face.

"What? You did?" I quickly blurted out. "I mean, no. I wasn't checking you out, Mom."

I got in the shower and closed the door behind me; I cranked the hot water on and dropped my trunks. My cock flopped about still fully erect; I cracked the door and tossed my trunks out. Mom was already in the bath.

"Okay, I won't peak.. But the same goes for you miss." I told her. "Don't look at me while I'm in here."

Mom didn't respond to that.

The steam was already beginning to rise from the hot water of the shower and the glass walls were already foggy; I could hardly see out but I was sure Mom could still see in, at least the distorted outline of my body. I turned my back to the bath as she washed her body and began to wash myself; after a few minutes I decided to wipe away some of the condensation that had built up on the glass and check on what Mom was doing.

"Matthew! I said no peaking." Mom yelled as she sank down into the bath and threw her hands over her breasts beneath the bubbles.

"Yeah, I told you not to peak either but you're watching me!" I yelled back.

My cock was so hard that it hurt; I grabbed it tightly with one hand and held it. I took a step back and put my head under the nozzle and rinsed the shampoo from my hair, gently stroking my cock as the water and shampoo rushed down my body. If Mom was still watching, I wanted her to see just how big my cock was.

"Okay, I'm done." I told her as I crack the door once again to grab my towel.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out into the open room. The wall of the room facing the city was made of glass as our floor was high up; no one could see in. The shades were thick and spread far apart and were halfway closed but I could still see Mom's reflection in the window.

"Keep your back turned while I get out of here." Mom instructed me.

I did as I was told and gingerly slipped on a pair of my briefs trying my hardest to catch a glimpse of something in the window, to no avail. Mom had kept herself perfectly covered.

I heard the shower door latch and immediately tuned and hopped into bed; my eyes were now glued to the shower just hoping and waiting for Mom to slip up and show me a little something.

Unfortunately that didn't happen and all I could really make out through the steamy glass was about the same as what I'd seen in her swimsuit. But still I kicked back and really took my time to enjoy what I was seeing; I grabbed my cock through my briefs and rubbed it up and down. When Mom was done rinsing off she shut the water off and cracked the door open just enough to grab her robe; it was black and made of mesh and very much transparent.

"Close your eyes." Mom shouted through the crack of the shower door, her soaking wet body wrapped in the see through robe. "I'm serious, close your eyes. Put the blanket over your head."

I put the blanket over my head as Mom instructed and she stepped out of the shower; my cock was bulging through my briefs and sticking straight up under the blanket. I was staring a hole through the blanket trying to catch a glimpse of Mom as she slid on her bra and panties.

"I said eyes closed, Matthew." She said.

"They're closed, I promise." I responded.

"My God, Matthew." Mom exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"I can see your.. Thing." She said as she turned her back to me and slid her black mesh panties over the hump of her butt. "I can't believe you." She said, almost as if she was turned on by the sight of my boner.

"I.. I.. Uhhh.." I struggled to find the right words for this situation. "This always happens when I take a hot shower. I'm just relaxed." I told her.

"Okay, you can come out now." Mom said.

I removed the blanket from my head and saw Mom standing at the foot of the bed wearing her robe, along with a black lace mesh bra that was also see through, and a pair of solid black lace panties. She had the robe wrapped tightly around her waist, folded over each side so it was covering her entire body.. And more importantly her breasts.

"Wow. That's what you're wearing to bed?" I asked her.

"What? What's wrong with this?" She asked.

"Nothing.." I said. "You might as well be wearing nothing." I told her.

"Would you grow up, Matthew. I'm your Mother." She said, "Besides, this is no different than my swimsuit."

Mom walked over to her side of the bed and sat down on the edge; she dropped the robe down her shoulders and off her back onto the floor and laid back pulling the cover over her body as she laid down. I hopped up to flip the switch and turn the lights off and quickly rushed back to bed.

"Goodnight, Mom." I told her.

"Goodnight.." She said, "Husband."

There was a long awkward tense silence that filled the room.

"Don't get any ideas." Mom laughed, as she began to nod off to sleep.

Again, I couldn't sleep; that high I felt earlier in the day.. Was intensified ten fold. I had the sexiest woman in my life sleeping right beside me, damn near completely naked. My mind began to fantasize and I placed my hand softly on my cock; I needed to cum.. But how? Once Mom fell asleep, I flipped over and placed my back to her and started to strategically stroke myself; with each stroke I could feel the mattress dip down and bounce which was sure to wake Mom up.. I couldn't be caught masturbating in bed with my own Mother so I flipped onto my back and laid flat.

I glanced over at Mom who was asleep face down on her stomach; one of her legs was straight and the other was cocked out at a 90 degree and up by her stomach. She was facing the opposite direction of me and my curiosity got the best of me so I lifted the sheet and took a quick peak underneath. The light from the window was pouring in through the sheets and I got a good look at Mom's round ass; I placed a hand on my cock and gripped it as tightly as I could at the base and let the blood build up giving me the hardest erection possible.

My cock was solid and looking monstrous and was sensitive to the touch; I started to run my finger over the most sensitive parts of the tip and massaged the pre-cum around the head of my cock before I slowly, very slowly started to stroke up and down. I focused all of my mental energy on cumming and what it would feel like to slide into Mom's moist and warm hole as she lay there asleep; my body tensed and I was beginning to shake, all I wanted to do was cum. Instinct took over and I gave myself a few hard strokes up and down just to get to the edge and once I was there I slowed down again and loosened my grip running my hand along the shaft just barely, teasing myself until my cock erupted.

Mom began to stir as I was cumming and started to shift positions so I did my best to remain completely still and silent as I finished climaxing. She flipped over onto her other side and was no lying almost face to face with me, her eyes closed. I gave myself a few more small strokes making sure to completely milk my cock of the cum as I stared intently at Mom's face ensuring that she wasn't awake or going to open her eyes as I finished myself off and cleaned up. I made my way to the toilet and brushed the cum from my hand with a piece of toilet paper.

"What are you doing?" Mom said, half asleep.

"Oh, nothing Mom. I just had to use the bathroom." I told her, "Go back to sleep."

Mom quickly fell back into a deep sleep and I followed right behind her; satisfied for the time being.

The next morning I was briefly awakened by Mom who was already out of bed and dressed in her gym gear.

"Sorry, I woke you honey." Mom said, "I'm just going to run down to the hotel gym and get a quick workout in. Get some rest, you look exhausted."

I was exhausted; I fell back asleep for what felt like hours and I was awakened by Mom, yet again as she returned from the gym. My eyes were half opened and adjusting to the brightness of the room; I had sleep in my eyes but Mom wasn't aware she had woken me. I closed my eyes shut just enough so that I could see her across the room; she had on a bright pink sports bra that was glowing off her tan body and was soaked in sweat. She had on a pair of tight black yoga pants that were sealing the thickness of her lower body in excellently.

Mom turned her back to me and I was able to fully open my eyes and watch her now; she bent over the bath tub and started to run a bath. The sweat from her workout was literally glistening as it slid down the arch of her lower back and disappeared just as it met her yoga pants around her hips. Mom turned around quickly in search of her towel and my entire body tensed as my eyes slammed shut again; I froze and laid a motionless as I could hoping that I hadn't just blown my best chance at getting a good look at Mom's body.

Mom froze in place as well for just a brief second and stared at me, perhaps waiting for me to move a muscle. Once she was convinced I was still asleep she shrugged, grabbed her towel, and continued to prepare her bath. She let her long light brown curly hair down from the bun it was sloppily tied in and shook it back and forth allowing it to drape down her back over the sports bra; her legs took a wide stance as she leaned over the edge of the bath tub again to turn the water off. I could see the neon pink thong she was wearing through the black yoga pants.

Mom placed both of her hands on her hips and grabbed the waistline of her pants; she paused and glanced over her shoulder again taking a look back at me to make sure I wasn't watching. Little did she know, I was watching her every move; she started pulling her pants down over her hips along with her thong, I could see the crack of her ass peeking out at me just above the pants as she continued to pull them down over the hump of her ass. Her ass erupted from the skin tight pants and bounced up and down and then rested on the waistline just underneath her cheeks giving it a full form; the sheets began to rise as my cock began to harden.

Mom bent over as the pants slid down the back of her thighs and over her knees; she pulled them all the way down to her ankles and then lifted one leg after the other to pull them off. Once she lifted her leg, her ass was free and her cheeks began to spread and I got a small peak at the lips of Mom's pink pussy and her smooth asshole. My mouth started to water and I had to fight to not drool all over myself; all I could think about was last night and how I made myself cum while looking at this exact sight except now I knew exactly what it looked like and it was even better than I could have imagined.

Mom turned sideways and carefully lifted one of her legs over the tall side of the bath tub and stepped in; she grabbed her sports bra from the bottom and lifted it over her head which unleashed her massive.. And I do mean massive 34F breasts; I'd never seen tits that large before, not even in porn. Mom placed her arm under her tits to stabilize and support them from bouncing; her bosom still moist from her sweat soaked sports bra. She spread her legs, bent her knees, and lowered into a squat position until she was sitting in the warm bubble bath. Mom tossed her sports bra aside on the floor and it wasn't until she looked up that she realized she had caught my attention.

"What the fuck!" She screamed placing her hands over her tits and sinking deeper into the bubbles. "How long have you been watching me?" She asked.

"I didn't see anything, Mom! I promise." I idiotically blurted out.

Mom sank as low as she could in the bubbles; her chin touching the water and the two of us sat in a long tense silence.

"I know you were looking at me in my sleep last night.." Mom said in a hushed whisper, "I know what you were doing.."

I was so embarrassed; I had no idea what to say.

"You were masturbating while I was asleep, weren't you?" She asked.

"I thought you were asleep.." I answered, ashamed of myself for letting it go this far. "If you weren't asleep, why didn't you stop me?"

There was another tense moment of silent.

"I..." Mom began, "I kind of liked it."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Well.. It's like I was getting at last night." She said, "Your Father and I rarely have sex anymore; I guess he's gotten to that age where he doesn't really need that. Not only that but he never makes me feel.. Special. Not the way you have been ever since we got on that plane."

"Gosh Mom.. I'm sorry." I told her, "I didn't know.."

"Of course you didn't know, it's not your place to know or your place to have to make your Mother feel sexy." She interrupted me.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked.

"I think.." She began, " I think... Just come over here."

I was terrified; was she serious? My cock was bulging out of the bottom of my briefs and she wanted me to face her?

"Seriously, just come over here and be with me." Mom said.

"Okay." I responded as I got out of bed and walked over to the bath.

"Sit." She instructed me.

I sat on the edge of the bath tub and simply sat there while my Mother washed her body; I was looking up at the ceiling and around the room, anywhere I could not to have my eyes on her.

"No, look at me." She continued.

"If you say so." I told her removing my eyes from ceiling.

I glanced down and Mom was laying back against the back of the bathtub, the bubbles covering her breasts and most of her body; she lifted her legs just enough so that her toes began to creep out from the water and placed her feet on my thigh. She massaged my thigh with her feet, moving them around in a circle and sat up a bit in the bath and began massaging her breasts with her hands getting them nice and soapy with the bubbles. She kept her eyes closed as she pulled back her foot and ran it back up towards her own calf as she continued to wash her tits; her hands rand down her breasts and through the water until she reached her leg. Mom looked to be in an almost euphoric state, as if she was getting off on being watched.

She extended her leg and the foot that was on my thigh "accidentally" bumped into my rock hard cock.

"Woops." She said, "What's that?"

She pulled back and spread her legs wide enough to touch both sides of the bath tubs walls; the water scattered and cleared up for a quick second and I could see the distorted image of her pink vagina; I could feel the pre-cum dripping down my shaft but I sat silent and opted not to answer her question.

"Come on." Mom laughed, "You've seen mine.. Now let me see yours."

"Are you serious?" I asked her.

Mom sat up on her knees with her hips still below the water; she removed her hands from her breasts and placed them under the faucet with the water running and began to wash away the soapy bubbles.

"Let's see it." She said as she leaned over top of me and continued to wash her breasts.

Mom ran her hands over her breasts in a sensual manner; she was clearly just massaging them for my own entertainment at this point. As the soap began to run down her body I could finally see her pretty pink nipples; the thickness of her hips were peaking out of the water and I couldn't take my eyes off them. All I wanted was to put her hips between my teeth and gently bite down. Once I'd got my wits about me, I stood straight up and dropped my briefs to the floor; my cock flung straight up and a rope of pre-cum dangled and dripped from the tip.

"Looks like you've got something coming out of there." Mom said, never fully placing her eyes upon my cock. She'd glance in her peripheral or look me in the eyes but never on my cock; she simply continued to "wash" her body.

Mom ran her hand down her body again and placed it upon her vagina underneath the water and then looked up out of the corner of her eye, as if she was thinking about her next move. Her hand stayed placed on her pussy and I could see the water circling about around it.

"Why don't you show me what you were doing last night.. While I was asleep." Mom said, as she laid back in the pool of bubbles, this time spinning around onto her stomach and raising her ass just above the water. "Come on. This is what you wanted to see, isn't it?" She asked.

I dropped to my knees and leaned over the edge of the bath tub attempting to get my face as close to her ass as I could and began to stroke my cock. Mom pushed further down the bath tub away from me and said:

"Ah, ah, ah.. Stand up and sit on the edge so I can see it."

I sat on the edge of the bath tub and placed my feet into the water and leaned back to get comfortable; Mom spun in the water once again and placed her back up against the far side of the bath tub and then spread her legs wide and placed both of her legs up in the air allowing her feet to rest on the sides of the bath tub; she was completely spread wide open for me to see. She twisted the nozzle on the faucet to add more hot water and the steam from the water began to rise and evaporate over her body; the water became diluted and bubbles started to dissipate and her pussy was becoming clearer and clearer.

"You'd better hurry up." She said as she pretended to continue washing her body, "I'm almost done in here."

I stroked as hard and fast as I could and I could feel every muscle in my body tense up and pop out; I could feel every vein in my forearm swell up with blood flowing through my body right to my cock and just as I started to climax I stood straight in the bath and Mom's eyes immediately locked onto my erection. My cock twitched and started to shoot ropes of cum and I released my hold and let it bounce and seize as it shot rope after rope of cum into the air and into Mom's bath water between her legs. My legs were shaking as I finished myself off and stroked every last drop out into the water and I carefully took my seat on the edge of the tub and took a deep breath.

Mom stood up when I was done and the remaining bubbles that were resting upon her lower body were washed away with the water dripping down from her upper body; Mom stood directly in front of me displaying her completely nude, thick, tan body.

"Thank you." She said, as she bent over put her hands on her knees and gave me a motherly kiss on the cheek. "I needed that; now go back to bed while I rinse off in the shower."

I slipped my briefs back on and went back to the bed as I was told but I still had to watch Mom through the transparent shower door; she removed the shower head and used it wash her entire body clean of the soap and when she got to her vagina, she paused and held it there. I could literally see a shiver go down her spine and the water from the shower head bounced off her clit; she shook it off and finished up quickly.

"We won't need to tell anyone about that." She said, as wrapped herself in her robe and prepared her clothes for the day. "We should work out together, next time." She said, winking in my direction.