Mom's Business Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While things were awkward for a bit between Mom and I after that, once we got ready and out of the hotel we ended up feeling closer to each other than we ever had before. She had no obligations to work for the day so we spent the entire day exploring the city and sightseeing. Once the sun had set and the city lights illuminated the streets, we ended up finishing our night at a romantic French restaurant patio; the weather was almost as beautiful as my Mother.

"I'm sorry about earlier.. I had a moment of weakness." Mom said, sipping her wine.

"No. No you didn't, Mom." I told her.

"What happened to calling me Eva?" She asked. "I can't be your wife anymore?"

"You didn't have a moment of weakness, Eva." I reassured her, "Your instincts took over seeing as you're in a beautiful foreign city known for its romance with your 20-something year old husband."

Mom stared at me with love in her eyes as she finished and poured herself another glass of wine from the bottle on our table.

"You are the best husband a woman could ask for." Mom told me. "I'm serious, Matthew. Whoever you end up with will be the luckiest woman in the world."

I was speechless; that was the nicest thing anyone had ever told me. My heart was melting inside of my chest and I wanted nothing more than to return that feeling to my Mother, who was clearly in need of some affection.

"I love you, Eva." I told her, "I love you so much."

"I love you, too." Mom said, "But that goes without saying."

We finished our dinner and the giant bottle of wine Mom had purchased with the black card she had been given from her work.

"I have an idea." Mom said, "How about we get outta here and go kick back in the Jacuzzi with another bottle of wine? I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow until late in the afternoon."

We picked up another bottle of wine on the way back to the hotel; things had gotten more serious throughout our dinner and I was honestly ready to take some of the tension off in the Jacuzzi. Mom needed some rest and relaxation; she didn't need to worry about her horny son trying to catch a glimpse of her while she showered. Although we were both a little wine drunk, I seemed to have had a clearer mind than I had the night before; I don't know what I was thinking but I was fully aware that my Mother and I could not become sexual companions, so I let go of that completely.

Once we got back to the hotel we both changed back into our swimsuits, grabbed a couple of glasses, and sunk deep into the hot, steamy, bubbly, Jacuzzi that was in our room. We joked and laughed and talked about the past, past girlfriends, past vacations, Dad, and many other things; we talked about the night before and how much fun we had just swimming around in the pool.

"Thank you so much for coming with me, son." Mom said, "You're the best travel companion a Mother could have asked for."

"Thank YOU for bring me.." I told her, "But what is the Mother and Son business, Eva? I'm your husband this week. Don't you forget that."

Mom giggled and her eyes dropped so that she was looking down into the Jacuzzi for a minute, she appeared to be thinking about something. I decided to close my eyes, kick back, and relax; if she wanted to talk about something she'd say so. I could hear her as she was sitting across from me; she sat her glass of wine down on the edge of the Jacuzzi, my eyes were still closed. Before I knew it I could feel her hand on my thigh.

"What are you doing?" I jumped at the touch of her hand.

"Shhh." Mom said, "Just relax."

Mom used the hand on my thigh to spread my legs; I sunk down into my seat even further and the water rose higher on my chest. Mom turned her back to me and leaned back so that she was reclining with both of her arms draped over my legs and her back was leaned against my crotch; I could feel my cock begin to stiffen, even though I was trying to avoid that. I didn't acknowledge it and chose to keep quiet while Mom got comfortable.

"Well, hello." Mom said, as she nestled herself between my legs. She reached back with her hand and quickly brushed my cock aside so that it wasn't stabbing her in the back. "Sorry, that wasn't very comfortable."

"No, I'm sorry." I quickly said, "That shouldn't have happened."

"It's okay.." She responded, "I just want you to hold me."

Mom grabbed both of my hands and wrapped my arms around her waist; her breasts were resting on my arms and I was holding her from behind. Mom laid her head back over one of my shoulders and I leaned my head forward, touching my cheek to hers. The room was dimly lit by candle light and this was one of the most intimate moments of my life; I held my Mother like that for quite a long time.

Eventually Mom sat up a bit, as if she was going to get out of the Jacuzzi.

"Wait.." I told her, "Stay here with me."

"I wasn't going anywhere." Mom told me, as she leaned forward a bit more.

Mom pushed back and pressed her round ass against my cock which was still hard beneath my swim trunks; she pushed back hard and then gently swiveled her hips back and forth, up and down, and round and round grinding on my cock.

"Fuck.." I said under my breath, the word literally falling from my mouth.

I couldn't see her face but I could feel Mom's smile surge through her body.

Mom's hands disappeared under the water as she leaned back against me again; she wiggled her hips and pushed the thong of her bikini off. She pulled it up and out of the water with one hand and dangled it in front of my face, displaying what she had just done before tossing it on the floor beside us.

"You know, I'm still a little high strung from earlier." She said, "You got to get off.. So it's only fair that I do right?"

"Umm.." I hesitated, "Of course, all is fair."

"You let me watch you, so I guess you can watch me." She laughed, as she thrust her hips forward and the mound of her vagina breached the surface of the Jacuzzi.

Mom ran her hand over her bikini top and down her body onto her thighs; she ran her fingers over her slit and twirled them around the lips of her vagina. She ran her middle finger down the slit to the opening of her wet hole and teased it, pushing it in little by little but never fully penetrating herself; she rubbed it softly back to the top until she found her clit and slowly started to circle it. She used two fingers to spread her lips wide and reached back with her other hand and placed it on the back of my neck; holding me in place and pulling my head down to make sure I was watching her.

She put two fingers on her clit and started to grind her hips back and forth; she grinded harder and harder on her fingers and started to moan under her breath the faster she went. She was pushing back so hard on me that she was knocking the breath from my body and my hips began to move with hers. She placed her feet on the floor of the Jacuzzi and used me to brace herself as she arched her back and lifted her pussy out of the water and started to play with her clit as fast as she could. My hands had made their way up to her breasts and I was cradling her tightly with a grip on each tit; my hands were massaging and caressing her breasts through her bikini top and it wasn't long before I was untying the strings in the back and pulling it off of her.

I started to play with Mom's nipples as she continued to grind on me while playing with herself; I leaned down and exhaled deeply into her ear which sent her over the edge.

"I'm gonna.." Mom said but didn't finish her sentence as she started to climax; her hips went wild and she started bucking out of control as she stroked her clit with her fingers.

I held her close and tight by the tits as she came down from her climax; I could feel the stress leaving her body as she sank back down into the water. She shoved two fingers into her cunt and wiggled them touching her G-Spot; she pulled them out above the water leaving the thick residue of her cum on them. This was my chance, I reached out and grabbed her hand assertively by the wrist and guided her towards my wide open mouth; Mom's mouth dropped and she gasped and I could feel her hips twitch as if she could cum again as I placed her fingers in my mouth, sucked them dry, and cleaned them for her.

She moved back to the opposite side of the Jacuzzi and sank below the water and placed both of her hands on her chest, covering her breasts.

"I think it's time for bed." She said, appearing to be ashamed or embarrassed.

That was my cue to get out of the Jacuzzi and into bed so Mom could get dressed. My body felt exhausted and drained from the show Mom had just put on but I suppose the wine helped add to that as well; I honestly passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow and don't even remember Mom getting out of the Jacuzzi, showering, getting dressed, or getting into bed.

A few hours passed by and I remember rolling over half asleep and attempting to put an arm around Mom but to my surprise, our giant king size bed was empty on the other side. I laid with my arm stretched across the bed for a few seconds and could feel myself dozing off again but I couldn't stop to think about Mom and where she was. I sat up, stretched, and wiped my eyes; the room was dark and the shades on the window were cracked so the pale moonlight was creeping in.

"Mom?" I whispered as I scanned the room and my eyes adjusted to the darkness. "Mom? Where'd you go?"

"I'm here, honey." Mom whispered back as my eyes landed on her.

She was standing in front of the window peaking out through the blinds that overlooked the city; her back was turned to me and all I could see was the outline of her black robe draped over her shoulders.

"...What are you doing?" I asked her, but she didn't answer. "Mom?" I called out again.

"I'm just.." She said, "Thinking."

"Oh.." I responded. "Thinking about what?"

We sat in silence as I stared in her direction but she never once took her attention from the window.

"Hello?" I whispered to get her attention but again she remained silent.

"Do you want to..." Mom paused and turned her back to the window; the outside light illuminated her pretty face.

"Do I want to... what?" I asked.

Mom looked down to the ground and then slid her robe over one shoulder and placed her chin onto her shoulder; she slid her hand in the middle of her chest where the robe was meeting in the middle covering her breasts and used her middle finger to slide it over until the other side slid down her shoulder.

"Do you want.." She started again and paused. "Do you want me?" She asked as she extended her arms and allowed the mesh robe to slide down every curve of her body until it landed in a heap on the floor.

Mom looked up and in my direction as she placed her elbow against the window and put her hand on the side of her head and leaned into it; I could clearly see Mom's naked upper body in the window light, her giant breasts were sitting perky on her chest and her waist looked even smaller than it was in the dim light. Her legs were crossed and her thighs were smashed together making them look even thicker than they were and all she was wearing was tiny black thong.

Mom turned half way to look out the window breaking the tension of the silence; her ass moved back and forth like a wave as she stared out the window again.

"Because... I want you." She said under her breath.

I said nothing; I simply crawled out of bed and slowly walked towards my Mother. Once she heard my footsteps she turned to face the window with her back to me and looked over her shoulder; she placed one hand on the string of her thong that was hugging her hips and slid it over one side of her hips. I approached her from behind and wrapped my arms around her as I had before; my arms were locked tightly around her waist just below her belly button. I hugged her tight and pulled her back a bit so that our bodies were touching; we sat completely still as our bodies connected and the warmth met in between us. I could feel the heat from her vagina radiating against my cock as it began to grow.

"I don't know." Mom said, as she broke the grip I had around her waist. She turned, not to face but instead to go around me.

She walked over and sat on the edge of the bed; her posture was perfect. Her back was straight and her breasts were all I could keep my eyes on. Mom glanced around the room, she was visibly nervous.

"What do you think?" She whispered across the room as she turned and crawled onto all fours on the bed. "Is this something you want?" She asked.

She continued to crawl on all fours and then rolled over until she was lying flat on her back staring up at the ceiling. Mom cock was so hard; I couldn't tell if she was actually asking me these things. She slowly slipped her hand underneath her thong and ran her fingers up and down her slit; her eyes relaxed as she felt the soft touch on her clit.

"I think.." She said, turning her seductive eyes towards me. "I think I want this."

I tip toed over to the bed as Mom rolled to the edge and stood up again.

"Well, say something." She said, "Why aren't you saying anything?"

I stood before her and took one of her hands into my own and brought it to my lips; I kissed her hand softly and then placed it back by her side. I grabbed a handful of her hips with both hands and held her tightly before pulling her into me; our chests connected and I could feel the weight of her breasts on mine. I brushed the hair from her face and pushed it behind her ear; the reflection of the moonlight was shining bright in those big baby blue eyes of hers.

I put my hand on her chin and lifted her head back so that our eyes met and then I slowly moved in to kiss her softly; my entire body was trembling with fear but I did my best to hide it. I could feel Mom's lips quivering just the same as my body was as my lips met with hers; she exhaled deeply and as her mouth dropped I slipped my tongue in just as slowly and softly as I had pressed my lips to hers. Our tongues met and began to twist against the other and I could feel pre-cum dripping from my cock as I tasted my Mother's sweet kiss for the first time.

I wrapped my arms underneath her arms and around her back and lifted her into the air as we continued to kiss; her thick legs instinctively wrapped around my waist as my hands explored her body until they found their way to that magnificent ass of hers, I gripped it tight and spread it with both hands and lowered her until she was sitting spread wide open along the shaft of my erect cock. I guided her hips with my hands and she began to grind against me; I gently cradled her and laid her down on the bed and started to thrust my cock against her thong along her slit. We kissed and grinded for what felt like a lifetime; I couldn't have been happier.

Mom stopped kissing me and placed a finger upon my lips; she pressed hard and then pushed me away with her other hand. I moved back and stood looking down at her on the bed as she twisted and turned onto all fours again; she motioned me with her finger to come closer and I stepped forward and placed my hand on the back of her head. She grabbed my cock through my briefs and rubbed her hand along the shaft, softly stroking it. I moaned under my breath as I felt Mom's touch for the first time; she slipped a hand into my waistband and began to pull my briefs down.

I held her hair in a ponytail as softly as I could so I could get a good look at her face as her eyes gazed upon my cock as it bounced out of my briefs.

"Fuck.." Mom said under her breath. "It's so big, I can put both of my hands around it."

Mom wrapped both of her hands around my cock at the base and stroked upwards; a string of pre-cum burst from the tip and dripped down as Mom stuck her tongue out to catch it.

"Oh my God." She said, "You taste so sweet."

My cock felt like it was going to explode it was so hard; Mom had my full undivided attention and I could feel my knees weaken as she placed her lips around the head. Her mouth opened wider than I thought possible as she started to try and take it into her mouth; her jaw felt like it was going to unhinge.

"Oh, Eva." I moaned.

Mom paused and pulled my cock from her mouth.

"I want you to call me Mom.." She said, "Just for now."

She cocked her head sideways and opened her mouth just wide enough to wrap her lips around the side of my shaft and moved forward and backwards on the bed as my cock slid through her lips.

"Mom.." I moaned, "Your mouth is so soft."

She ran her mouth along the shaft and then used her tongue to tease the tip.

"Lay down." She instructed me.

I kicked my briefs from around my ankles and dove onto the bed; I laid flat on back and pushed the pillows back so I could rest my head on them and get a good look at Mom while she crawled between my legs.

"Hold my hair." She continued to instruct me.

I balled my fist and held her hair tightly in my hand as she kept teasing my cock with her mouth; she was on all fours arching her back for me and wagging her ass back and forth for me to see. Her eyes were locked on mine and I could see her watching me out of the corner of my eye but all of my attention was on that ass. She took my cock back into her mouth and shoved her head down as far as she could on the shaft but only got it in about halfway; once she was as far as she could get she pulled back and looked up at me and now my eyes were locked onto hers.

She held my cock halfway down her mouth and suckled on it, gently; spit started to fall from the edges of her mouth and drip down my shaft onto my balls. She bobbed her head down pushing my cock further into her mouth and I could feel my cock getting super wet as she attempted to take the whole thing; eventually she gagged and pulled my cock from her mouth gasping for air but quickly returned down to my balls and began to lick all the spit that had dripped from her mouth as she made her way back to the tip.

I pulled Mom up from my cock by the hair and leaned into kiss her again; the spit from the blowjob was still pouring from her mouth as our tongues met and we swapped spit. I kissed her harder and more passionately than before as I tasted the mixture of her spit and my pre-cum. I carefully moved myself around her until I was the one sitting on my knees and she was the one laying flat on her back.

I lost myself in the passion of our kiss as I kissed away from her lips, across the side of her face and cheek; I kissed down along her jawline until I reached her neck. I bit down just enough so that she could feel the warmth from my breath as I sucked on her neck and left a print of saliva on her neck and continued to kiss down along one of her collar bones and back up the other side; I grabbed one of her tits with each hand and gripped them tightly; they were so big that they didn't even fit in the palm of my hand. I pressed her breasts together and then buried my face in them; I felt so calm, safe, and secure in that moment. Like I was home, buried in the bosom of the woman who had birthed me.

I began licking every inch of her chest; from the middle of her chest, onto the entire radius of her breasts until I found her nipples. I bit down and sucked and licked on them teasing them over and over again before continuing the exploration of her body; I moved slowly down her stomach, leaving a tiny trail of kisses until I passed her belly button. I placed my hands above her hips and held her by her tiny waist; her hips thrust with anticipation as she shoved her vagina closer to my face. I could feel her pubic mound pressed against my chin as I released the hold on her waist and slipped my arms underneath her thighs and wrapped them around so I was holding her in place despite the fact I could feel her hips bucking wild, her pussy burning with desire.