Mom's Business Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed around the waistline of her thong and slid my tongue just under it, licking her pubic mound; I took the waist of her thong into my mouth and bit down, pulling it up and away from her body before allowing it to snap back onto her. I kissed around the edges and the outline of her thong along her hips and in the creases of her thighs; she was already moaning like crazy. I bit and sucked and kissed down each of her thighs, I couldn't get my mouth on her enough to satisfy myself. I made my way back up to her vagina and buried my nose between her slit; I could feel the lips of her pussy part ways and wrap around the tip of my nose. The wet warmth rested on me as I took a deep breath through my nose and inhaled the scent of her vagina.

I placed my tongue on her clit through her thong and held it there, allowing the spit from my mouth to trickle down and collect in a pool and soak through her thong onto her clit; I kissed up and down her slit through her thong teasing her before finally grabbing a string on each side of her thong and sliding it down over her ass and down her legs. I held her thong in my hand like a prized possession and placed it to my face holding it tightly against my nose and took another deep breath, inhaling her scent once again.

I lowered back down and took my rightful place between her legs and wrapped my arms around her legs once more, this time pulling her down and closer to my face; I put my face directly in front of her cunt and stuck my tongue out just barely, enough so that she could feel a cool breeze slid along her slit as the spit trailed behind. Once I had enough spit dripping down her lips I opened my mouth wide and softly exhaled so she could feel the warmth of my breath between her legs.

"FUCK. Matthew." Mom shrieked as her legs twitched and kicked. "Just give it to me already."

I laughed and continued to tease her with my mouth until she cooled down a bit.. And once she did I buried my entire tongue inside of her hole which was dripping wet at this point and shoved it as far inside her as I could. Once it was inside of her, her body went crazy almost as if she had become possessed; I twirled my tongue around in circles and pulled it out and pushed it in, trying to go deeper. I pulled it out and pressed it hard against her lips, allowing my tongue to part them and licked all the way up and back down again. My lips locked onto her clit and clenched tightly as my tongue started to dance between my teeth and I began to mimic the alphabet.

I moaned as Mom's hips thusted and grinded along my tongue which was busy at work; I didn't even get halfway through the alphabet before Mom screamed.

"I'm going to cum!"

My tongue remained in the same pace until I could feel her vagina tense and tighten, she was reaching the height of her climax. I started to make my movements more rapid, pressing harder and moving faster; I used my hands which were wrapped underneath Mom's legs grasping her hips and started to move her body up and down along my tongue as she fully climaxed. I opened my mouth wide as she grabbed my hair and pushed my face down further into her vagina; I tasted and sucked every lost drop of juice from her vagina until she was finished.

"Kiss me." Mom said, sounding exhausted attempting to catch her breath.

Mom grabbed my face with both hands; her juices were soaked on my face and were dripping down my chin. She pulled my face to hers and shoved her tongue down my throat; my tongue slipped passed hers and into her mouth and when it did she gently took it between her lips and sucked it dry, cleaning every last remaining drop of her cum from my tongue.

"In." She yelled, holding my face tightly with her hands; my forehead pressed against hers as she stared into my eyes. "I need it in me."

She pulled her legs back as far as she could while keeping a hold on my face; my hands holding her waist secure as my rock hard cock bounced along her slit. I thrust forward in an attempt to slide it inside her hole which was all but gushing at this point but it popped out and slid up her entire slit and bounced off her clit; I pressed me hips down hard against her and continued to thrust in this position grinding my cock along her clit until she couldn't take it anymore.

She released her grip on my face with one of her hands and it shot down between her legs and grabbed a hold of my cock; she placed it at the entrance of her hole and then pulled me down as hard as she could. Her pussy swallowed and sucked my cock right in, until I was balls deep; we both paused and I could feel Mom shivering as her cunt became accustomed to the girth of my cock. I could literally feel the walls over her vagina stretching and wrap tightly around my shaft. I released my hold on her hips and placed my hands on the back of her thighs and pushed them back, holding her down so I could slowly pull my cock back out.

Mom was breathing so hard and her eyes were rolling into the back of her head as her body continued to shake and shiver; instinctively she pushed back trying to get away from the length of my cock but I held her down by the legs and pushed it back inside of her, all the way except deeper this time. I could feel my balls resting on her asshole as I tried to bury my cock deeper inside of her. I pulled back until only the tip was inside of her hole and then used her legs to pull her down along the shaft and then pushed her back down it again.

Mom wrapped her arms around my head and then pulled me down on top of her by the neck; she held the back of my head beside her neck as if she was coddling her child and I suppose in a way, she was. My hips never stopped moving back and forth allowing my cock to gently slide in and out of her. I released the hold on her legs and they fell down to the bed beside my hips and I put my hands underneath her back and wrapped my arms around her and I penetrated her with all the love I had. I pushed her hips forward and held my hands underneath her ass so that her vagina was raised slightly off the mattress as I pushed deeply.

"Fuck." She said, "That's my spot. You're hitting my spot."

I continued to thrust at the same pace, just fast enough for her to enjoy it but slow and soft enough not to hurt her.

"Don't stop." She said, her hands now placed on my back; her nails digging deeply into me.

I held her with all my strength as I pushed my cock as hard as I could into her; my entire body began to shake as I felt her vagina squeeze my shaft with every stroke. Mom began to stutter:

"I'm going to cum again."

I could feel the juices gushing around my cock inside of her as it clenched and tightened around me; I slowed my strokes way down in an attempt to control my own orgasm but it only made me want to cum more. Finally, Mom began to climax again only this time with me inside of her and it was too much for me to handle; I pushed as deep inside her as I possibly could and stayed there. Her hips bucked up and down from below me as she came and I could feel my cock get even harder as the cum built up in the tip of my cock and before I knew it, it started to twitch inside of her pulsating pussy and rope after rope of thick cum shot inside of my Mother. My orgasm was so strong that we could both feel it shooting from the tip and fill her up.

I collapsed on top of her and we both laid there, a sweaty and sticky mess as we caught our breath. Once we had cooled down, I pushed myself up in an attempt to roll over to my side of the bed but Mom latched onto me and held me in her arms, pulling me back down on top of her chest. She pushed my head down until it was resting on one of her breasts and held it there, brushing her fingers through my hair.

"God, Mom." I said, "That was perfect."

"I know, baby." She said, as she continued to caress my head.

I attempted to pull back once again and remove my cock from inside of her but she held me in place again.

"Just stay here for a while." She said, "I just want to feel you inside of me."

My cock stayed rock hard the entire time I was inside of her and I could feel my cum dripping from the edges of her hole and down her asshole; we laid there like that, holding the other until we both passed out and fell asleep. We'd awake eventually before the sun would rise and find our way into a more comfortable position but..

I spent the entire night holding my Mother in my arms and I didn't care about anything else in the world in that moment; all I knew is, I didn't want the moment to end.