Mom's Corner Time... Again

Story Info
Spanked by her boyfriend and switched by college daughter.
2.6k words
4.1
7.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters: All characters are over the age of 21 and engaging in consensual behavior.

Kim, 22, walks through the small trailer and immediately shakes her head. Kim never minded living in the trailer growing up. She knew some people looked down on it but she always reasoned that it wasn't like she lived on a trailer park. It was on land in the country and everything was always well-kept. She may not have been rich like folks in the city but she had horses, chickens, goats, dogs and cats growing up and her life was always rich in love and the kind of fun only country girls really appreciate.

Sure, she might have had a nicer house to grow up in if her mother wasn't such a mess but she really did try. Her mom was just one of those women that never seemed to be able to get her life together for one reason or another. Her mom, despite her heart of gold, was always struggling to keep a job or pay a bill. This wasn't out of any malice but just that her mom was incredibly ditzy.

Fortunately for her mother, she was also beautiful. Even at 35 and after having a child her body was still tight, fit and youthful. Her cheeks still full, her long black hair still thick and luxurious and, if you asked the men, her thighs and ass still well toned from decades of riding horses.

Kim suspected that her mom's looks were in no small part the reason that her mother, Laura, always seemed to find second chances in life. Kim also secretly thanked God that she inherited her mother's looks but not her brains.

Kim reflected on her blessings while she stood in the doorway shaking her head. Her mother was there, which most people would find normal for a weekday evening. However, most people wouldn't expect to see their mother with her toned and shapely "horse girl" thighs on full display as she stood nude in the corner with her hands in her head.

"Not again mom, what did you do this time?" asked Kim with one hand on her hip, her own well-toned thighs on display under a set of denim cut-off shorts.

"Sweetie, you know I'm not supposed to talk while I'm in time out." Laura responded while still continuing to face the corner.

From the kitchen, a male voice called out "That's 20 more with a switch for talking."

Hearing the voice, Kim shut the door and made her way into the kitchen where she saw Mark sitting at the kitchen table scrolling on his phone.

"Hey Kim, how was work?"

"Pretty good, about the same as everyday."

"Glad to hear it. Being a summertime cashier isn't glamourous but I'm glad you decided to work over the summer. It'll give you spending money when you go back to college in the fall."

"Yea, I just wish it paid better."

"Well, just be glad you have a job. Not too many places hiring out here in the sticks."

Kim had to admit that Mark had a point. She also kind of liked Mark despite the awkward moments he sometimes created in their home. He was a country boy himself but made good in his life by learning to write software. Then he found a remote job working in tech.

Despite being much more successful than the people he grew up with, he never flaunted it. Sure, he had his toys but he was always in t-shirts and jeans when he wasn't wearing real tree. Kim appreciated that he was a smart hardworking man in a town where it was easy to find yourself on the government dole or addicted to something.

"So, what did mom do this time?"

"She ran off the road and crashed into a combine parked on the edge of the road. Looks like insurance is going to cover everything and thank goodness she wasn't hurt but I can't let it slide."

Kim nodded and paused for a second. She knew Mark and her mom where kinky and this certainly wasn't the first time she'd walked in on her mom either in the corner or being spanked over the last six months but Mark had a different vibe this time.

"What happened?" Kim asked.

"Laura says she was checking something on her phone and just drifted off."

"And the car's totaled?" Kim asked

"Yea. I love your mom unconditionally but I wish she were as responsible as you are."

Kim blushed a little at the older man complimenting her.

"Listen, tonight's going to be a barn burner. Why don't you go into town and see a movie?"

Kim thought about it for a moment but she was curious about how much trouble her mom would be in for this.

"Thanks but I want to save for this fall. I'll just hang out in my room and mess around on my laptop."

Mark nodded and Kim went into her bedroom, newfound moisture between her legs.

***

"Laura, come here."

Laura dropped her arms, now aching from having held them on her head for so long. Whe walked into the kitchen, her C-cup breasts swaying and her nipples rock-hard despite her fear over what was about to happen.

"Do you know why you're being punished?"

"Because I crashed the car." Laura responded, looking at her feet.

Mark gently lifted her chin up, forcing her to make eye contact.

"Why else?"

Laura's eyes teared up, part in embarrassment and part in humiliation over being forced to admit her mistake.

"Because I was irresponsible and playing with my phone while driving."

Mark continued..."and what happened because your reckless and irresponsible behavior?"

"I crashed into a combine and totaled my car."

"You could have been killed...or killed someone Laura. That kind of behavior is totally unacceptable. I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you. You know you know that you need to focus on driving while you're driving. If I have to tan your hide to drive that point home, I will."

Laura's knees began to shake, she knew she deserved this and her guilt wouldn't go away until it was over but she was still scared. instinctively she clasped her hands in front of her.

"Please Mark, I'm really sorry. I know I deserve this but please baby, go easy on me. You know I don't have a high pain tolerance."

Mark looked at her for a minute, letting her words hang in the air and letting the knot in her stomach grow before he responded.

"I'm not going to go easy on you. You're going to get a lesson you never forget tonight come hell or high water. Now get out to the barn and wait for me."

***

From her room, Katie heard the entire conversation. Trailers aren't known for their privacy. She also heard her mother leave and do her walk of shame out to the barn...again.

Instinctively, Katie slid her hand inside her shorts and began casually twirling a finger around her clit. Despite how embarrassed she was to be known as "the girl who's mom gets spanked" she couldn't help but be aroused when she was home to see it happen. She never really understood why it was so sexy to her but without fail her clit made is opinion on events well known.

Kim's pleasure was short-lived as Mark poked his head into her room. He instantly knew what was happening as Katie jerked her hand out of her panties and made a pointless attempt to pretend she wasn't masturbating. Mark, fortunately, was at least a little forgiving and pretended he didn't see anything. "Hey, I'm taking your mom out to the barn. Stay inside for a bit, OK?"

Kim nodded as her face flushed crimson with humiliation.

***

A few minutes later, Mark entered the garage to see Laura's beautiful, toned ass on full display as she was bent over a saddle stand in the middle of the barn. His girl loved her animals and her barn. He had to admit that the combination of a beautiful woman and the smell of hay triggered something primal inside him. Part of him wanted to skip the punishment and just fuck her right there and right now. The other part of him knew she needed it and, equally importantly, he wanted to punish her.

In that moment, he knew that he wouldn't change anything about her. He loved her heart of gold, he loved her submission and he loved that she was just the kind of mess that was always giving him reasons to administer a little discipline.

Mark slid off the thick, heavy leather belt wore and doubled it over in his hands. Then he walked up behind her and cracked it in his hands.

Laura jumped in surprise at the sound and let out a small cry.

"You the rules, my love. No leaving position or you'll get tied down. No warm up spanking since this is a discipline session."

Laura's voice quavered, "How many am I going to get?"

Mark watched her body go up and down as he breath quickened from anxiety.

"As many as it takes."

Without another second's delay, Mark's belt launches across Laura's ass with his full strength behind it.

Laura screamed in surprise and pain as a deep red welt formed across her ass cheeks.

"Oh god. Oh god Oh god" laura huffed.

Mark laid a second stroke across her ass with similar effect.

Soon Mark was raining down stroke after stroke with the heavy leather belt on her thighs and ass. The belt whipping was coming so quickly that Laura soon lost the ability to think coherently and was responding more like and animal than a human. Crying, screaming and begging all mixed in the air; punctuated by the sound of leather hitting flesh.

***

From her room, Kim could hear everything. The nearest neighbors were miles away but the barn was a short walk from the trailer. She could hear everything and the sounds were nothing if not familiar after the last six months. Katie slid off her shorts and panties, secure in the knowledge no one else was in the trailer. Her hand made the well-travelled trip from her belly button down to her clit and she quickly found herself climaxing to the sounds of her mother being whipped by Mark.

Kim rolled over and looked at her phone.

"Over twenty minutes. This must be a record for them." she said to no one in particular.

Kim watched the minutes tick by. At the 30 minute mark her mom's wailing finally stopped. Realizing that they might be coming back in the house soon Kim shimmied back into her shorts and opened a window to help

air out the smell of sex in her room.

Kim waited but they never came back in. Curious, she slid on her shoes and made her own way to the barn.

Peering around the edge of the open barn doors, she saw her mom riding Mark in the middle of the barn's dirt floor her tits bouning as mark mauled them with his hands in the throws of passion.

Kim watched this seen for some minutes until the two collapsed in pleasure next to each other on the ground. Kim could now clearly see her mother's bare ass and it took her breath away. It wasn't just red this time, it was covered in a brutal network of welts and bruises. She very much doubted that her mother would be walking or sitting comfortably for many days. The aftermath of her mother's thrashing made her careless in her peeping.

Laura made eye contact with her daughter, Kim, as mark casually traced her nipples with his finger.

"KIM!" Laura gasped.

Sheepishly, Kim walked into the barn. Her face flushed in embarassment for the third time today.

"I was just coming to check on y'all. The...sounds stopped...but you didn't come back in."

Mark laughed, "You were worried when your mom stopped screaming? Most people worry about the opposite."

Kim wanted to say something but she wasn't sure what to say. Everything was just so...casual and accepted as if it were normal.

Trying to find something to say, Kim blurted out "Well, I figured there would be a pause and then a second round when she got her switching."

Mark chuckled. "I guess I forgot about that."

Laura, for her part, got a worried look. "I can't take anymore tonight. Mark, I really can't."

Then Laura pushed her breasts up against him and slid her hand down to his cock, hoping to distract him. It didn't work. He stood up and then helped Laura up. Giving Laura a look that said he didn't want to hear anymore discussion, Mark said "Go cut a switch and bring it back."

Laura nodded and headed off to the a nearby tree, completely nude with her freshly bruised and welted bottom on full display. Kim, now alone in the barn with Mark, started to backpeddle out.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to the house."

"Stay."

Something about Mark's command seemed to make her helpless against him. He'd never been anything but kind to her so she wasn't sure what to expect. She looked at him with concern in her eyes.

"Don't worry Kim, I'm not going to spank you. Not right now at any rate. Just stay here for a minute."

Kim stood there, acutely aware that she had only put on her shorts and not her panties. She could feel the rough denim's texture rubbing against her pussy and suddenly became very concerned that she might soak through it. Kim's thoughts were short-lived as her naked mother came back in with a long, thin switch in her hands. Laura walked over to Mark and tried to hand him the switch but to her surprise, he shook his head no. Mark pointed at Kim and said "Give it to her. If she's so worried about you getting your full punishment, she can finish it."

Laura was shocked but knew better than to argue. She walked over to an equally surprised Kim and handed her the switch. Seeing her daughter holding the implement, she felt her clit twitch in excitement despite

knowing how wrong it was.

"Kim, you're going to give your mother twenty with the switch. If I think you're holding back at all then she'll get another twenty from me and you'll get the same."

Kim felt like she was moving in slow motion as Mark took Laura's hand and guided her over to the barn's wall. Laura put her hands onto the wall and pushed her ass out, the position of discipline well-trained into her by now.

Mark looked over at Kim, "Well, get to it."

Kim took the switch and wound up like a baseball player trying for a home run. She swung and watched a thin, sharp welt raised up where she struck and her mother howled in pain.

Again and again Kim struck as her mother danced and howled under the strokes from her daughter. Twenty strokes came and went faster than Kim expected. She felt a small amount of disappointment that it was all over so quickly.

"Ma'am?" her mother asked.

Kim looked at Mark, confused. "Answer her."

"What?"

"Ma'am, if my punishment is over may I relax?"

"Yes mom" Kim responded. Laura stood up and started rubbing her beaten ass.

Mark nodded over at Kim, indicating the wet spot that had soaked through her denim shorts. "You enjoyed that."

Kim blushed, still clutching the switch in her hands. She didn't say anything. Mark chuckled and said "It's ok. Maybe we'll work on you being in charge when I'm not around. For now, let's go get dinner."

Mark slapped Laura playfully on her ass and she yelped, then hugged him tightly. The trio made their way inside the trailer. Mark begin cooking as the women went to get cleaned up. Laura to get dressed and Kim to change into a pair of shorts that weren't saturated with her juices.