Mom's Deep Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,048 Followers

They returned to Stacey's mound and started tonguing their way all over her sweet pussy. Their tongues and lips dueled for the slit and its little hooded clit. Sabrina found her mom's clit first, as she was most familiar with her. It wasn't long before Stacey was at the door of her last orgasm for the day. She came sweetly under the loving tongue of her daughter and sister, Sabrina, and her new to-be-adopted sister, Dania.

As she came down from her orgasm. Stacey pulled the two girls up to her and kissed them both tenderly. They held each other's naked bodies as they fell asleep.

Tabitha rolled over causing her grandson's cock to slip out of her ass. She turned beneath him and kissed him on the lips. "I love you, Sean. You make me so happy. Now lay next to your nan and let's get some sleep," she cooed.

"I love you to grandma. Thank you for wanting me so much and thank you for being the first of our family to give me your ass. Good night," he said, kissing her tenderly.

Lydia came into the house just after midnight. Brian was still up watching TV.

"Hi mom. How was your day?" he asked rising to his feet.

"Unbelievable!" she replied.

"Tell me all about it," he said.

"Tomorrow, baby. You will hear it all tomorrow. I am just so tired right now, I gotta go to bed," she said as she headed for her room she started unbuttoning her dress. "I'm going to get a shower and hit the sack," she continued.

"Well, do I at least get a good-night hug?" he asked.

"Sure baby, I'm sorry. I'm just a little overwhelmed," said Lydia as she turned to hug him. In all of her preoccupation with the thoughts spinning in her head, she had forgotten that she had unbuttoned her dress and stood before him with her bra and panties on display.

Brian looked in awe at his mom. He had seen peeks of her in her underwear before but never this close. She was wearing a very low cut white lace bra that barely cradled her huge tits. Her panties matched her bra and were somewhat low cut as well. He moved in to hug her. He held on to her savoring the feeling of her near naked body against him. She kissed him on the cheek and turned to go to her room.

Brian sat down on the couch and watched as she walked away. As soon as she was behind her bedroom door he pulled his cock out and began rubbing it. He came in no time. His mother was so hot and she had just rubbed her tits and body against him clad in just panties and bra. He imagined her coming out of the bedroom catching him and taking off her dress and underwear to join him. He closed his eyes and could see her 36D tits swaying as she walked to him. He envisioned her trim pussy with bare lips as she slid over him guiding his rock-hard cock into her wet hole. That was all he could stand. Having just seen his mother nearly naked he came. It was a good one too. Come shot onto his belly and his chest as he continued to pump his rod. Then as he slowed it ran down over his hand coating it with the sticky jizz. He sat there relishing the sight he had just seen and reflecting on how he would love to just barge into her room and fuck her like he owned her. But it was all just fantasy. He made his way across the small room to the kitchen and pulled several paper towels off the roll to wipe off his cum. As he finished, he pulled up his sweats and made his way back to the couch.

He had already made his bed for the evening. It was a big couch that they had gotten a great deal on at the Salvation Army. His bed was easy to make since it was simply a sleeping bag and a pillow. He and his mom had lived in the one-bedroom apartment for as long as he could remember. TO live in Jackson Hole meant that even the smallest of living quarters was expensive. Both he and his mom had worked to make ends meet. She had always wanted to go back to school and get a degree, but there simply was not enough money to support that. So Lydia had resigned herself to a lifetime of work so that she, alone, could raise her son. He was indeed lucky to have such a dedicated mom that sacrificed everything for him. He did think that the sun rose and set in her, just as Sean had said.

Brian felt a little bit guilty as he lay there on the couch. His mom lived for him and he repayed her by jacking off thinking about her. It kinda bothered him but he could not deny that he thought that she was the hottest woman in the world. He would make her proud. He had received a full-ride scholarship to the university and would really try his best to show her that he was deserving of all of her sacrifices. He would tae care of her; jus like she had taken care of him.

Lydia stepped through the door and walked through her tiny bedroom. She slid her dress off of her shoulders and turned the water on in the tub. She picked up her dress and lay it carefully on the chair in her room. She removed her bra and panties and walked to the bathroom. Drawing back the shower curtain, she stepped inside and began to soap herself feeling the relief of the warm water washing over her tired body. She was almost in a daze by all that had happened tonight. What started as a nice break from the routine of waiting tables had turned into a stunning revelation. Brian had a brother! And what a handsome brother he was. She was strangely attracted to Sean. Of course she should be. After all he was the spitting image of Cody, Brian's father whom she had fallen in love with 19 years ago. She thought of Sean and how young and virile he was. She had overheard some of the conversation that the Dugans had been having. She was strangely not appalled nor even slightly revolted by the fact that they were obviously engaging in incest. She had overheard how much Sean had fucked them and how good of a lay he was. Her hands drifted to her pussy the thought of the young 18-year-old and how good he could make her feel. If only she could fuck him. If only he would want her. She imagined his cock in her hand growing hard as he kissed her and ran his hands over her body. She massaged her clit thinking of how it would be to fuck this young stud. Then from out of no where came the image of Stacey, naked holding out her arms and reaching for Lydia. Her flawless naked body looked so much like her own. She was drawn to her. She wanted to kiss her but she didn't want to let go of Sean's now-hard cock in her hand. Stacey came closer whispering something. She could not hear it. Her pussy felt so good. His cock felt so good in her hand. Stacey was so incredibly hot. She came closer. "Fuck him," she mouthed. "It's ok. Fuck him. I do. It's ok," she said. Lydia came hard. She had to stifle a moan as she came like never before. It was so good.

She finished her shower in the small tube and toweled off. She made her way to the bedroom and put on her pajamas. She kept the house cooler to save electricity and she just slept under two blankets as Brian slept in his heavy sleeping bag. She snuggled in to bed and wondered what the morning would bring. It couldn't be bad, no matter how it went. She smiled as she drifted off to sleep.

Lydia woke to Brian's knock on the door. "Come in, hon," she said.

Brian entered the room with a puzzled look on his face. "Mom, why is Sean's mom calling for you on my phone?" he asked.

"Oh, it's ok honey, we met yesterday and Sean was telling her how you and he were best friends," answered Lydia. "Thanks baby. I'll be right out," she said as she took the phone from him.

Brian walked from the room and closed the door behind him.

"Hello, Stacey, how are you this morning?" asked Lydia.

"Well, to tell the truth, we are all a little hung over. How many bottles of wine did we drink last night?" she asked.

"I'm not sure but you didn't really drink that much and I was sure that you were fine to drive," replied Lydia.

"Well, I think my mom drank the lion's share of wine. She's not even up yet," said Stacey.

"How can I help you this morning?" asked Lydia.

"Always wanting to help. Just like Sean said that Brian had told him. Well, the reason I called is that I'd like it if you'd let Sean come and get you and Brian to come over for Lunch. Would that be ok?" she asked.

"Well, I guess. Actually, of course it's OK. We need to stop all of this hiding from Brian. Who cares if we don't live fancy or nothing. We all get along so nicely," said Lydia.

Stacey chuckled. "Perfect. Would an hour be alright?" she asked.

Suddenly, Lydia felt badly having said anything about living fancy. What if she offended Stacey? "Oh ... well ... of course that would be great. And I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by talking about living fancy," she said embarrassingly.

"Oh my Lydia. You don't need to apologize. That didn't bother me none. Hon, you are just the same as we are and we can't wait to get you both up here for a real family union," said Stacey. "So Sean will be there in about an hour then, okay?" she asked.

"Sure, that'll be fine. Thank you. See you soon," smiled Lydia.

Lydia rose from bed. She felt elated but anxious at seeing the Dugans at their home. She was also apprehensive about telling Brian that he had a brother. But more than all of that, she was excited. It was a little surprising how just the short conversation with Stacey had affected her. She was actually aroused. She stepped into the other room where Brian had lay back down. She sat next to him on the couch.

"Scooch over so I can sit next to you," she said. Brian slid his back to the couch and turned on his side. Lydia sat down on the edge of the couch. She leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. "Good morning my precious son," she said.

Brian felt her breast rub against his bare chest through the material of her pajamas; 'no bra,' he thought. "Good morning, mom," he replied. She lingered there for a bit. He almost felt as if he could feel her nipple stiffen as it rubbed against his skin. He felt his cock stir. After all, it was morning and he was entitled to a little wood. She sat up facing him. Sure enough, he could clearly see that both her nipples were hard. Now blood was definitely heading south to his groin. He tried to avoid staring at his mom's ample breasts. They were huge. The sagged very little. But how could the weight of those massive melons not sag just a little. But they were still magnificent. He stammered as he looked embarrassingly at her face. "What was that all about?" he asked as he tried desperately to tear his gaze from her gorgeous knockers.

"Well, I have a surprise for you and don't ask, cause I won't spoil it," she replied as she stood up. "Sean will be here in an hour to pick us up. We are going to spend the day at the Dugan's ranch," she added.

"Sean is coming here to our house?" he asked in surprise. "Mom! I ... I ... I'm not ready for him to ...," he stammered.

"Don't worry, honey. The way we live is nothing to be ashamed of and the Dugans are not judgmental people," she said leaning to kiss his cheek. This time he felt both nipples on his chest. He couldn't resist. He grabbed her around the neck and hugged her pulling her close to feel the weight of her massive tits on him. She was blinded to his real intention of feeling her tits on him as much as he could and thought that he was overwhelmed with emotion. She hugged him back, to his elation.

"That's okay, baby, I know we don't have a lot but I have you and I am so proud of who you are that I don't care who knows how we live or what we do and do not have. But, let's celebrate. I got a raise yesterday; $5 more an hour. Now maybe I can quit working the second job," she said as she held him.

Now Brian was really overcome with emotion. Here he was copping a 'chest feel' of his mom's titties while she was explaining how much she busted her ass to make a life for him. Now he really did tear up. "I love you, mom. You do so much for me. I promise that some day you will have everything that you deserve. You are the best woman on earth, the best mom, and one hot lady," he said as he playfully slapped her on her butt.

Lydia raised up and smiled at her son. She stood and yanked open the sleeping bag. Brian's cock was staring right at her. It had worked its way out of his pajama pants and was as hard as it could get. She was dumbfounded. It was huge. How could her baby boy have a cock that big? She couldn't take her eyes off of it. She had seen impressions of it in his pants and shorts but she had no idea just how big and beautiful it was. It had to be 8 or 9 inches long and its girth was; wow.

Sean knew his cock was exposed. He could feel the cold air of the apartment on it. He made no attempt to cover it as if he didn't know of its exposure. Instead, he looked straight at his mom. She wasn't taking her eyes off of it. His gaze shifted back to her tits. At this angel he could see between the buttons on her pajamas. He was always looking for openings and opportunities to see what he could see and now he was rewarded. The middle button had popped open and there it was, his mom's right tit was clearly visible all the way to her areola. HE starred unflinchingly at the beautiful sight.

How long the two sat there was unknown to either. Both were fixated on each other's exposure. Lydia was the first to speak. "Um ... um ... you might want to put that away," she said without removing her eyes from her son's massive dick.

"Oh. I'm sorry, mom," he said as he pulled the sleeping blanket back over the top of him. Lydia turned to face him and smiled. "Must have had a good dream to wake up like that," she said red faced.

"Sorry, mom," he said again.

"No need, baby. I've see it before," she said. 'But never seen a cock like that before," she thought. It had been so long since she'd seen any cock, except the one that the pervert had waved at her in the restaurant. She kissed him on the forehead and went to get ready to go.

Sean thought about jerking off since it was all so fresh in his mind. But, there wasn't enough time, his mom was in the only bathroom and, somehow, he thought there might be some chance he might get some real pussy soon. So he filed the image away in his head.

Sean arrived at their apartment in just over an hour. He was met at the door by Lydia. She was wearing leggings and a short sweater dress that was a little too tight. It showed off her massive tits and the buttons looked like they would explode open at any minute. "Good morning, Ms Shaunacy. How are you this morning?" he asked as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Come on in Sean. I am feeling wonderful. Brian is finishing getting ready," she answered. She stepped aside as he walked into the tiny apartment. Though it was small, it was very neat, clean and organized. Brian stepped into the room and greeted his friend.

"What's up bro?" he said. "Surprised to see you here. Welcome to my hovel," he added.

"Hovel's ass. It's nice man. And your mom is wonderful. I should kick your ass for never asking me over to meet her and hang out here" replied Sean. He was being kind. There was barely enough room for two people in the tiny little place. There was a small kitchen bar with two stools and the only other furniture in the room was a couch.

Brian looked embarrassed. "Thanks, man. You are too kind," he said.

"Well, let's hit the road. I cannot wait to see your place and get to know everyone a little better at your house," said Lydia.

"Here is your coat mom," said Brian.

"Seriously, bro? Give me that," said Sean snatching the coat from his brother. He held it out and Lydia turned to put it on. Brian's gaze went immediately to her tits that jutted out as she put on her coat. When he looked at his mom, she was looking him dead in the eyes. She smiled.

Lydia sat in the front and her and Sean caught up on the drive to the ranch. "I am so glad to finally get to meet you. I have been begging Brian to introduce me to this 'supermom' he always talks about," said Sean.

Lydia looked over the seat at her son and smiling said, "Well, what has my son been telling you?"

"Well, where should I start ... let's see ...," he said toying with his friend. "Just suffices to say that he thinks you are the best person on the planet and that you are near to a goddess in appearance. And I have to say that I am inclined to agree with him on the latter and I will wait to be sure on the former. But I do have to say that I have a pretty good mom too," he finished.

"I cannot wait to meet your sister and nan and who is that other lady that lives at the ranch?" he asked.

"That would be 'Dania'. She's Nan's maid. But that all is about to change. She is going to adopt her," said Sean.

"Mrs. Dugan is a really nice woman. You'll love her she is so fun to be around and so giving. She is the reason that I got the raise at work," said Lydia.

"I can't wait to meet them all. Sean has told me all about them," said Brian. "I mean, I've met his mom at his house before and she is a lot like you, mom. She's really nice and hot too," he said.

"Brian Shaunacy! You watch yourself mister! Don't be calling people's mothers 'hot'. They might get the wrong impression," said Lydia with a smile.

"Oh, sorry mom, but I meant it as a compliment," said Brian.

"No worries, Ms Shaunacy. I'm not insulted and he is right. Both of you are a lot alike and both of you are 'hot'," said Sean.

They Drove the two miles up the driveway as Sean showed them the various things on the ranch. They passed the guest house and drove the final quarter mile to the main house. "Well, we have arrived," said Sean as he pulled into the garage.

Dania was at the door to great them all. She was wearing the dress that Sean had bought her. It was short, tight and very sexy. As they stepped inside, she took their coats. She kissed Sean on the cheek and took Lydia's hand in greeting. Sean introduced her to Brian and she curtsied in greeting. "I am pleased to make you acquaintance, "she said eyeing him up and down. "Sean, he looks a lot like you," she added with a smile. Sean shot her a look as if to say, 'don't ruin the surprise'. They walked into the great room that was overlooked by the large balcony that ran the full length of the house. The log beams and supports in the house were massive.

"Well, here they are!" said Sabrina as she walked down the stairs. She was wearing a dress that was skin tight and so short that, had she raised her arms, he crotch would be completely in view. Her tits were pushing at the material and looked like they were trying to escape the constriction of the garment by jumping out of the low-cut neckline.

"Perfect timing'" said Tabitha as she walked out of her room. She descended the stairs wearing her customary jeans and white silk blouse. This time, however, her tits were constrained in a sheer bra that visibly gave the indication that her breasts were restrained but did little to stop their sensuous sway as she walked.

"Yay, the gang's all here," said Stacey as she walked across the balcony. She turned to descend the stairs revealing that she was wearing a strapless white sundress that came to about mid thigh. It flowed loosely as she stepped down the stairs. Her tits were on display almost as much as Sabrina's.

It was clear that the women of the Dugan house were putting on their best enticement for young Brian and his mother. Brian stood stunned by the display of beauty before him. He was surrounded by the hottest pussies in all of Wyoming; maybe the whole world. There were two MILFs, a GILF, and two hot, hot young young things all of which were on display for him. He was in awe. Sean reached over and closed Brian's mouth that was hanging agape.

Stacy walked straight to Lydia and hugged her kissing her on the cheek. As they parted their hug, it was obvious that both enjoyed the embrace. Both women's nipples protruded like it was freezing inside. They both looked at the sign and smiled at each other. They laughed.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,048 Followers