Mom's Deep Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean spoke, "It looks like you guys both want the same thing but are tied up in deciding who it's for. Let me break that tie. Make it for the both of you. Can we stop talking and just affirm this with a big hug?"

Stacey smiled at her mature young son. Lydia stood as did Brian. They met in the middle of the room and hugged each other. No words were said. They just stood there holding each other. Sean stood and met his mother across the room. They too hugged. Then the four of them all hugged each other. It was done.

Tabitha stepped through the door. "Damn I need sex! Who's first? Come here daughter," she said reaching for Sabrina. "Let nan have a taste of that sweet pussy of yours. Dania, my other daughter, help your mom out and taste Sabrina's pussy with me," she finished. All three women shed their clothing and crawled onto the bed. Plans changed immediately as the younger girls went straight for Tabitha's pussy. Both wanted to show their love for the lady. Tabitha didn't mind. Her girls were with her.

Dania and Sabrina kissed and sucked the sweet lady's quim till she came as the two fingered each other to orgasm. They cuddled together and kissed spontaneously as they waited for the decision downstairs. Everyone knew ho this would go but it was in the hands of the Shaunaceys.

"By the way, Sean fucked me in the ass last night. And it was delicious," said Tabitha teasingly.

"Nan, I thought I would get his cock in my ass first," complained Sabrina.

"Well, why don't you let mom and I fuck you in the ass and pussy right now?" asked Dania.

Both women looked at the young Greek girl and wondered what had come over the shy little thing. "How could I resist that?" smiled Sabrina. Dania jumped up and went to the bedside table. She retrieved two strap on dildos and lube.

"Oh no," said Sabrina. "I want one as big as Sean's cock," she said.

"I'm not sure I have a strap on that big," laughed Tabitha.

"These will have to do, sister," said Dania as she began to strap on the device. Does Mistress want the bottom or top?" she continued.

"Oh how sweet. I'll lie on my back and you can have the honor of fucking your sister in the ass," said Tabitha.

"Oooohh, I like that. Thank you, mistress," replied Dania. Sabrina straddled her grandmother and slipped the rubber cock that she was wearing into her wet pussy. It was big but it felt really good. She could feel as it bottomed out in her vagina. She leaned over onto her nan and kissed her. Dania took the cue and knelt between Tabitha's legs. She put a generous amount of lube on her fingers and started playing with Sabrina's ass hole. She slipped first two, then three, then all four fingers into the girl's ass. She thought about folding over her thumb and fisting Sabrina but decided that she would save that for another time. She watched as Tabitha slid the phallus in and out of Sabrina. She turned her fingers over and pressed against the wall that separated Sabrina's bowel from her vagina. She could feel the fake cock sliding in and out of Sabrina's pussy. It was exciting.

"Oxo, Dania, that feels good, can you keep doing that? I really like the way it feels. Can you wiggle your fingers? MMMmmm, yes, like that ... Oh ... It REALLY feels good. Your hand all the way in my butt?" asked Sabrina.

"No, I can if you want," said Dania.

"Try it ... oh yeah, try that," said Sabrina.

Dania touched the palm of her hand with her thumb and slid her hand into Sabrina's ass. The girl squirmed and began to shiver. "Oh God, That's good! Oh yeah!! Oh Shit, that feel so good Dania. Grab Nan's cock through my ass turn your hand and grab it." Screamed Sabrina. Dania complied. She flipped her hand and could feel the phallus sliding in and out she tried to spread her thumb from her palm but couldn't. She simply curled her fingers a bit and put pressure on the wall feeling it slip beneath her.

"OHHHH GOD!! I'M COMING," cried Sabrina. Tabitha kissed her to muffle her screams. She screamed into her grandmother's mouth as she pushed her pelvis forward.

Dania was fingering herself. She had removed the strap on and was working her pussy hard at the sight of this sexy scene. Tabitha was near orgasm too. She took one free hand and slipped it under the leather holder of the dildo and began fingering herself too. Sabrina came and rolled quickly off. Leaving Dania and Tabitha with nothing between them. Quickly, Dania mounted the dildo and began riding it. Tabitha came as the young girl did and they both fucked each other hard as the orgasm pulsed through them.

Dania kissed her mistress and Sabrina joined them n a three-way sweet kiss.

Out side, snow had begun to pile up. Unbeknownst to the occupants of the house, a blizzard had found its way to their house. Dinner was being prepared by Tabitha and Dania as the other girls sat in the house. Brian and Sean were walking out to the barn to have a chat. It was late in the day as they walked outside. "Uh-oh," he said. "Looks like you guys might be staying the night. This isn't going to let up," he said looking at his phone app.

"Who cares man? Think I want to rush back to that tiny-assed apartment and freeze my ass off?" said Brian.

"Well, if you did, you're outta luck cause I ain't driving in this shit," said Sean.

They both laughed. Listen, I have a little plan. I spoke to my mom, and she is cool with it. She wants to fuck you.

Brian snapped his head around to look at Sean so fast he almost tore a muscle. "Dude, she is your mom!" he said.

"Yeah, I know and I want her to have you. You are my best friend and I want you to have some of the best pussy in the world. My mom is a highly ranked contender for that spot. She is the best. And, she wants it! So this snow makes it even better. I was going to ask your mom if you could stay over for the holidays but with this shit, I won't need to. It'll be days before the snow plows clear up the roads. So, you stay in my room with me and Your mom can stay with my mom. After the lights go out, mom can get up and leave her room to come into mine and 'viola' she can treat my brother to some world class pussy. What you think?" he asked.

"I think it's crazy. But if you are down with it and your mom wants it, I'd be crazy not to. Man I got a boner right now just thinking about it," said Brian.

"Well, maybe you better go and jerk off somewhere so you don't come before you get a chance to get inside that sweet pussy of hers, cause I know that once you see her naked ... mmm mmmm mmmm, I ain't gonna take much for you to nut all over the place," laughed Sean as he slapped his brother on the back of the head.

After a while they returned inside. Dinner was on the table. Sean broke the news to the rest of the house. No one seemed distressed except Lydia. "But, I have to be at work early tomorrow," she worried.

"Well, as you may know, I have a bit of pull with the owner of the establishment that you work for. And, besides, I have a business proposition that I would like to discuss with you. So if you wouldn't mind, I'll just call Frank and tell him that you will be on vacation tomorrow as well. Is that okay?" asked Tabitha.

"Well, Mrs. Dugan, I can't keep putting off Mr. Leopold like that in your name. I am sure that he will grow tired of it soon and despite your position, fire me. I need that job," she said quietly.

"Sweetie, as you will soon find out, Nan usually gets her way," said Sabrina.

"Like my sweet innocent little grand daughter says," said Tabitha as she dialed the restaurant. "I usually get my way. Frank, hello Frank my dear, it's Tabitha. I'm doing fine just as good as I can possibly do. Listen Frank, you know how I told you that your next shipment of beef would be free. Um Hmm, yes I know, I know, you are a grateful man. Well, I lied honey, no no, just wait till you hear me out, calm down, your next TWO shipments will be on me honey. I know, I know yes Frank, Yes Frank, yes you are grateful beyond measure. But listen honey, I have a small tit-for-tat that I need. Remember Lydia, the sweet girl that was our waitress the other night? Yes, yes I know, she is your best. Listen. I am going to steal her from you for another day. Is that Okay, Frank? ... Frank ... are you there. Well, thank you Frank. I really appreciate your indulging an old lady. Thank you Frank, thank you," said Tabitha as she hung up the phone. "Poor man is beside him self with glee," she finished.

"Oh, Mrs. Dugan, please. You cannot keep giving away your product for free because of me," said Lydia.

"Yes I can dear. But you know what, I think your advice is sound. As a matter of fact, I have a proposal. You see, my daughter, Stacey handles all of my legal affairs. And though Sabrina is in training, she has a hand in running this ranch. I believe that, because of your concern for the amount of beef that I am giving Mr. Frank Leopold, you have the genuine interest of this ranch at heart and you must have a keen eye for business. So, here is what I propose. And please, hear me out before you say anything. My family members are the only people that I truly trust in this world. Stacey, Sabrina, Young Sean, Dania and now, you and Brian. Because of your experience with service at one of our prime customers and your obvious approval from the 'Cattle MEN's Association', I propose that you become my full time restaurant liaison. You will handle all of my relations with my existing customers and have final approval on any new ones. How about a staring salary of ... oh, say ... $150 thousand a year?" offered Tabitha.

Lydia was in the midst of taking a sip of wine and choked on it spewing it everywhere. All laughed but her. She coughed and when that subsided she looked at Tabitha. "Mrs. Dugan, I appreciate our generosity and I know it is well intentioned, but I am a hard working lady and do not need charity," said Lydia.

"I am fully aware of that my dear, but I assure you that none of this is charity. I treat the ones that I love with dignity and respect. Just ask my children here. I would not make this offer if I wasn't aware of your work ethic. In the past 24 hours it has made itself abundantly clear. I trust you, I appreciate you, I care for you and your son, my grandson's brother. So please, indulge an old lady in her wish and come to work for me. I assure you it will be work," said Tabitha as she starred at the woman.

Lydia starred right back, but soon softened and said, "Well, Okay, but I have to learn the ropes and $150 thousand ..."

Tabitha interrupted, "May be a little light. So, I will include health care, college tuition for both you and whatever Brian needs beyond the scholarship I hear he has. And I will need you close by. So I propose that you take the guest house here on property and we will build another. Is that substantial enough for an up and coming business woman? Oh and if you wish, you may either keep the name Shaunacey or take the name Dugan for your name."

Lydia was speechless. She smiled back at Tabitha. She looked at Stacey and smiled. "Well, sis, I guess I work for the company now too," she said.

"Great, then if you don't mind I will advise Mr. Leopold that you have given your two weeks notice and will use or be paid for your remaining vacation time during that two weeks. Young Sean and Brian will take care of moving you to the guest house. It is already furnished. But if it is not to your liking, then we can take care of that as well. Oh, and once the holidays are over we will obtain your business wardrobe and any other clothing that you deem necessary," said Tabitha.

"Why are you doing all of this?" asked Lydia.

"Because you are family my dear. I know how much you love your son and he is family to us which makes you family. Plus, well, I just like you," replied Tabitha.

"Well, I cannot thank you enough. I promise you that I will work hard and be deserving of all that you are doing," said Lydia.

"I know you will, dear," said Tabitha. "The guest house is not prepared for this evening so we will need to make sleeping arrangements for tonight. Sean, would you mind if Brian bunked with you and Stacey, would it be alright if Lydia joined you in you room for tonight?" she asked looking at Stacey with a smile.

"I would love that," replied Stacey. "And Sean will be happy to have his brother room with him," she finished.

"Wait, what about me? Who's going to keep me company?" asked Sabrina.

"Well, if you get lonely you can join your poor old nan or stay with Dania," replied Tabitha with a smile.

Stacey was on the computer for most of the evening preparing all of the necessary adoption papers. She finished them and went over them with Tabitha, Dania and Lydia at about 10:00 PM.

"I am beat. I think I will shower and hit the bed. Looks like we all have a lot to do in the next few days, so I suggest that we all hit the hay early," said Stacey.

"Works for me," said Sean. "Come on Brian. We'll pull out the trundle bed and get it ready for you," he added. Everyone rose and said their 'good nights' to each other. Sabrina kissed her nan on the cheek and said, "I'll see you shortly with Dania, okay?" she asked. Tabitha nodded and smiled at her.

Each room had a king size bed and Sean's room had an extra pull-out style bed. The boys set about getting everything ready for turning in as Stacey and Lydia got ready for bed. Stacey was dressed in her customary sleep shorts and t-shirt. Since they were about the same size, she had given Lydia the same to wear for sleep. Lydia's breasts stretched the shirt and they were beautiful to look at straining at the material.

"I know you are overwhelmed with all of this," said Stacey to Lydia. Continuing, Stacey said, "I just want you to know that what you and I shared earlier has nothing to do with what my mother is doing for you and Brian. I will eventually tell her and I know she will be happy. I also will understand if you do not wish to repeat what we did earlier or talk any more about it. I know it was an emotional time and sometimes we do things in the heat of emotion that we wouldn't normally ... ." Lydia interrupted her by kissing her on the lips.

Lydia pulled Stacey to her and the two kissed as lovers do. They held each other as their tongues swirled about in each other's mouth. They stood kissing for the longest time. Lydia could feel the wetness begin to dampen her shorts as the heated passion of the two women grew. She felt a connection with Lydia that transcended the sexual heat they had. She felt akin to her. Maybe it was because they both shared the same lover that gave them their beloved sons. Maybe it was that plus the depth to which they loved their boys. She knew how deeply she loved Sean; that he meant the world to her and she would do anything for him. She wanted the best for her son and she was sure that Lydia felt the same about Brian. Then it popped into her head; she was about to walk down the hall this night and fuck Brian. How would Lydia feel about that? How could she do that behind her back? Would she be betraying the trust of this woman she felt so much for? She couldn't. She couldn't do such a thing behind Lydia's back. She broke the kiss. "Lydia, sweetheart. I have a confession," she said.

"Whatever it is can wait. It has been forever since I have had sex. What we did earlier awakened in me a desire that I had been satisfying by myself and pushing down for years. I need sex so badly. Can I wait?" asked Lydia.

"No, sweet Lydia it can't," she said. Then it hit her hard. She had a great idea. "Sit down for a minute. I have an idea," she said. "Our boys have known each other for a very long time. They are quite connected and now they know why. Sean and Brian have told each other all of each other's secrets and secret desires," said Stacey.

"Yes, I know that well, except the thing that Brian was to embarrassed to share; how we lived," replied Lydia.

"That's very true. But they shared things with each other that they would never have shared with us because, as we well know, boys will be boys. What I am about to tell you is probably no surprise for you as, since you and I seem so much alike, you probably already can tell. Sons always reach a point in their development when they have fantasies about and become desirous of sex with their mothers. Such is the case with Sean and Brian," she said. "I am sure you've noticed his interest in you and the same things that Sean would do with me; things like sneaking peeps at you undressing or in the shower or up your skirt or down your blouses. Right," she asked.

"Well, yes, yes I have seen such things in Brian. But how does this relate to you and me having sex?" asked Lydia.

Stacey kissed her friend on the lips again, tasting her sweetness. "It has everything to do with us and sex. I, like you, was starving for sex. I had purposely stayed away from men for so long and devoted myself to mother hood for both of my children. Why, it had been years since I had a good stiff cock in me," she said as they both laughed.

"Well, let me get to the point. Sean loves me as much as Brian loves you. Sean wants me to have what I want and what I need. And so does Brian. Brian wants you to have sex. More than that ... Don't be shocked sweetie, Brian wants to have sex with you. But he's terrified that it would hurt your feelings or destroy your relationship," said Stacey.

"That really doesn't surprise me, Stacey, I've known for some time that Brian wanted me and, if I can confide in you, I share the same feelings for him. Is it wrong?" she asked.

Stacey kissed Lydia sweetly. "No my sweet, No it is absolutely not wrong. In my heart. I know and live that the most love you can show someone is to have sex with them. I have a confession," she said looking down.

"What is it, Stacey? What?" asked Lydia.

"You won't judge me?" she asked Lydia.

"No, I absolutely will not. Did you judge me or the way I live. Did you treat me unfairly? No, I will not hold anything against you," she answered.

"Lydia, what I am about to tell you cannot go out of this house. Promise me that," she said.

"What ever you tell me stays with us," she replied as she kissed Stacey again.

"Stacey broke the kiss and blurted out," I've been fucking my son. And I love it!"

Lydia hugged her friend. "I think that that is beautiful," said Lydia. "I wish that I had the courage to do the same," she continued.

"I actually took his virginity just this past week. And we have had such marvelous sex since then," said Stacey.

"That is absolutely beautiful. If only I could know that I wouldn't break my son's heart or screw him up for life, I would do it in a heartbeat. After all, look at them. They are both the spitting image of their father. And both of us really fell for him didn't we?" she said as they both laughed. They hugged and kissed again.

"Well, like I said, I have an idea. Sean came to me earlier tonight and told me about Brian's fantasies about his mother and how he really wanted sex with her. He said that it was driving him crazy. Sean, being the good brother that he is told Brian that I would be willing to fuck him and satisfy at least the 'motherly' part of his fantasies. So I was going to go there after you fell asleep and have sex with Brian. But I couldn't. I couldn't go and fuck your son and risk hurting you ..." she started.

Lydia interrupted her by putting a finger on her lips. Moving the finger away, she kissed her. Then she said, "I think it is a beautiful thing. I cannot think of another woman that I would want to take my son's virginity. You are so sweet and kind."

"But, I have a better plan now. Let's you and I both go there and you can give Brian his heart's desire. He really wants his mom to be the one," said Stacy.

Lydia paused, she looked into Stacy's eyes. "Do you think I should be the one?" she asked.