Mom's Deep Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, my sister!! You should be the one because he would know your love at its deepest. It would make the bond so strong and he would treasure it for life. Think about it. Would you want someone else who would possibly leave him some day and break his heart. OR his mother who will always be there, always love him. It should be mother's who are their son's first sexual experience," replied Stacey.

"Oh my God, this is making me so wet. Am I actually going to fuck my own son?" said Lydia.

"Yes baby, you are. And you are going to do it right now and I will be right beside you fucking my son," said Stacey as she stood and took Lydia's hand.

The two walked quietly down the balcony way. Stacey quietly opened the door and looked at the two boys sitting on Sean's bed. Brian smiled from ear to ear. He was about to have his first sexual encounter and she looked so much like his fantasy. Then Stacey pulled Lydia inside. Brian's smile faded. Then he looked closer at his mother. Her breasts were all but popping out of the thin t-shirt she wore and her sleep shorts were so short he bet her ass cheeks would be out.

"What are you doing here, mom?" he asked.

"I am here for you my sweet son," she said as she sauntered over to him. She leaned over and kissed her son's lips. She took his head in her hands as she slipped her tongue into his mouth. Brian sucked his mother's tongue as she sat down on his lap astride him. She took his hand and placed it on her breast. "These are for you and they always have been and always will be. I love you, Brian. And I want you so much," said Lydia. She kissed him again as he squeezed her breast tenderly. His other hand went to his mother's ass and began to rub it, exploring its firmness and perfect shape. His cock was already hard in anticipation of fucking Stacey. He felt his mom's nipple as it hardened between his thumb and finger. Lydia rubbed her mound on his cock as she sat astride him. It felt so good.

Stacey walked to Sean and pulled him up from the bed. She led him to the other side and kissing him on his neck, she said, "We are going to fuck right next to your brother as he fucks his mother. Sean smiled and kissed his mother deeply. They lay back on the bed. Sean lay on his back as his mother pulled his shorts off freeing his stiff cock. Then she pulled her top over her head followed. Her shorts followed and she sat astride her son sliding his cock deep inside her wet cunt.

Lydia watched all of this as she kissed her son. As Stacey began to fuck Sean, she leaned back and pulled her top off. Brian was amazed at the sight before him. His mother's tits were right before him; uncovered and there for his mouth. He started sucking on her nipples alternating hand for mouth, he sucked them hungrily. Lydia moaned as her son lavished praise on the breasts he had nursed years before. She was soaked. Her head was back in pleasure. As she leaned back she pulled her son's head to her tit and watched as Stacey and her son fucked. Sean had his hands on his mother's tits feeling their soft flesh.

Lydia stood. She pulled off her shorts. Brian looked at his mother's pussy inches from his face. He put his mouth on her mound and began to kiss and lick his way over it. He found her slit and stuck his tongue there. He tasted his mother. For the first time ever he was eating pussy and it was the pussy he came from. He was so glad that he had listened to his brother and jacked off earlier or he would have come right then and there. Lydia threw her head back again as her son delved into her pussy. She held his head with her hand while she tweaked her nipple with the other. She looked at Stacey who was watching it all. They smiled at each other. Then her first orgasm swarmed over her. She began to push her mound into her son's face.

Brian knew what was happening. His mom was about to come. He licked harder and farther into her slit. Occasionally he would hit her clit with his inexperienced tongue. Then he realized what the little bud did and he focused on it. That did it. Lydia began humping her son's face as he grabbed her ass pulling her to him. She came in waves over and over. She couldn't tell if it was one orgasm or many. She didn't care. It was heaven. Then she became sensitive and had to pull her son away. She helped him stand and removed his shorts.

Stacey was overwhelmed by the sight of the two next to her. She started to come riding Sean like a bronco. Sean held back. He wanted his mom to come on his cock and he wanted to fully focus on her pleasure. So he did everything he could not to come.

As Brian's shorts passed his ankles, his mother's head was level with his cock. She couldn't resist. She had to take him in her mouth. Lydia placed her lips around the head of her boy's penis and started to lick it. She toyed with the head for a short time and then slide his cock deep in her mouth. She didn't want his first sex with her to be a blow job. So she quickly abandoned that and pushed him back onto the bed. His head came to rest on the side of Stacey's thigh.

Stacey reached down and caressed his head with her fingers. Sean smiled as his mother touched his brother. Lydia mounted Brian and Slid his massive cock inside her wet pussy. It filled her up completely. Her knees on the bed astride her son, she began to ride his dick like a cowgirl in the saddle. Her tits bounced up and down as she rode her son. Brian placed his hands on her tits to steady them and feel the soft flesh in his hands. Stacey reached over and placed her hands on top of Brian's as his mother fucked him.

Though he had come just a couple hours before, it didn't take long before he was about to explode. "God mom, I'm going to come! Should I come in you?" he asked.

"Yes baby, come in your mommy. Come hard inside me," replied Lydia.

"Come in her Brian. Fill her up brother," said Sean.

"Show her you love her, Brian. Give her your love. Give her your seed. Fill her up baby. Fill your momma like Sean fills me up," said Stacey.

"Oh, mom, I'm going to come too! I'm going to come in you too," said Sean.

Brian's hips began to buck upwards as he shot his hot come deep in his mother. "God mom, I'm coming. It feels so good. I love your mom! I love you so much!" he shouted.

This triggered another orgasm in Lydia as she felt her son's come flowing into her womb. Stacey was overwhelmed by the scene and her son's load hitting the inside of her quim. She too came like an earthquake; shuddering and shaking.

Everyone wound down from the ecstasy of mother-son-sex. They collapsed on the bed. Lydia lay over the top of her son and Stacey lay along side her. As they relaxed, Lydia and Stacey began to kiss. The two boys watched as their mothers began to make out. Soon they crawled off of their sons and began making love to one another. The kissed and touched and rubbed each other with abandon as their audience watched. Stacey lay back with Lydia on top of her. She sucked Stacey's nipples and let her hands play down her sides, her belly and to her pussy. She began rubbing her slipping her fingers into her hole lubricated by Sean's cum.

Sean and Brian grew hard again watching the lesbian scene before them. The two women now lay long-ways in the bed as Lydia began sliding her way to mouth Stacey's pussy. She knelt between her legs and began lapping at Stacey's hole. She was sucking Sean's cum out of his mother. Stacey raised up and said, "I have a better idea, Lydia." Lydia looked up over her belly and smiled. Stacey flipped around in a 69 position and started eating her son-to-be-sister's pussy. They lay on their sides lapping each other's son's cum out of their holes.

"Hey brother, you hard?" asked Sean.

"You bet," said Brian.

"Wanna fuck my mom?" asked Sean.

"Sure, man. Is that Okay, mom?" asked Brian of his mother.

"Mmmmm Hmmmmm," replied Lydia into Stacey's pussy.

The boys got be hind each other's mother and slid behind them. Cocks slid into pussies with ease. Sean was fucking right by his own mother's nose as Brian was doing the same. Lydia was the first to come, She stared screaming into Stacey's cunt and that triggered her orgasm. Watching their two mother's come set off the boys as well and they came within seconds of each other. Sean mixed his come with his brother's inside Lydia as Brian did the same to Sean's mom. As they tiringly finished. The boys pulled out and the moms turned to kiss their current fucker. Lydia Kissed Sean deeply showing her appreciation for what he had done for his brother. And Brian kissed Stacey out of passion and appreciation as well. The four snuggled in the bed, Stacey and Lydia in the middle wrapped in the arms of their loving son's. The holiday gifts just kept on coming for everyone.