All Comments on 'Mom's Fertility Clinic Ch. 04-08'

by JuliusIncestus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bumblegrumbumblegrum3 months ago

A great story; more, please.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog3 months ago

Obviously more chapters to come. I was hoping he'd get to do direct deposits! Man, that is exciting as all fuck! Just to know women get pregnant using your seed is exciting enough, but to be pimped out (it IS pretty much prostitution) with the express purpose of getting the gal pregnant is like a dream come true!. Any man alive would love to spread his seed far and wide. This story is impossibly torrid! I'm guessing Mom is NOT on the pill and will probably end up pregnant with quadruplets! Studly son will have her weeping with joy at all the countless orgasms melting her heart and mind and soul. Yeegods!- i'd love to be a fly on the wall for their first time, cuz they will both just be DESTROYED with their sex, their cum, their love and joy for each other. Oh! And let's not forget the quadruplets! Love the way you write and what you write about! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please hurry with the next chapters!!!! Love it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A beautiful story, now is a good time to let Leo make love to his Mom, fill her up with his cum, get Mom and Isabella off of the pill, make them the perfect ads to clinic that their product works as told. We need to have Leia back home too and she wants to have what Mom and Izzy are getting, a good fuck from her brother. 5 stars!

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

Definitely wanna read more.

SinfuLeeSinfuLee3 months ago

Great story! Actually I enjoyed all of you stories. Your stories plots and your style of writing compliment each other! I look forward to the next chapters of this story. Thank you

becker92548becker925483 months ago

Oh I cannot wait to read sooo much more of this story. next chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

5 stars

And if he has 'magic come' when is he going to get his aunt pregnant, despite her birth control pills

I have friends who got pregnant while using the Nuvaring and Ortho Tri-Cyclen LO and their partner's did not have magic sperm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

More, we need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Looking forward to aunt and mom being impregnation.

Kellie

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I do like it when they keep denying and resisting as the buildup continues, but at a certain point, when they know it's what they want, if they keep denying it, it just pisses the reader off. Like, come on, stop dragging it out unnecessarily. That's enough teasing. On with the show. Fuck your mother already! And maybe knock her up with your magic cum. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJuliusIncestus@JuliusIncestus
My newest release: The Incest Nightclub: https://juliusincestus.com/product/the-incest-nightclub/?utm_source=literotica&utm_medium=literotica&utm_campaign=The_Incest_Nightclub Want a free, never-before-released book, Mom’s Glory Hole, exclusive promos and explicit covers? Joi...