All Comments on 'Mom's Friend was My First Love Ch. 04'

by backwoodsman1952

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
NamizujsNamizujsalmost 19 years ago
Do continue Please

You made me interested, please continue

John

Rusty-OneRusty-Onealmost 19 years ago
Fine Story

Please do continue with the story it is very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
why does she stay with abusive husband?

"She told me her husband drank too much and was often abusive to her."

there is a solution for this, it is called divorce. so why is she staying and cheating rather than divorcing? it is not because he works on the farm, or is rich. the kids? the youngest is 16, they can handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

Hey, Great story. Ignore the negative comments. People do or don't do things for their own reasons. Why does someone read a story to criticize what the characters did long ago?

davidwattsdavidwattsalmost 19 years ago
Not always that easy

Why not leave a guy that abuses you? Watch a couple of episodes of COPS and see the same women getting beat by the same guy. Easy to say walk away, but not so easy if you have been treated that way all your life and are stuck in a situation where you have no skills amd nowhere to go, and for some reason you still care about the SOB. That's why psychiatrists make a fortune, we often times don't know or can't explain why we do what we do. Thanks for presenting the story so eloquently.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Good Chapter***

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous