Mom's Home Movies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,383 Followers

Tiffany was getting to the point of no return in their relationship and her boundaries had eroded to the point where, admit it or not, she was hot for her son nearly all the time. She was willing to advance the content of the videos to gradually include touching, but this was more of a feeling, not something she could give words to.

Ben thought about what his mom was suggesting. He was sure she didn't know what she was saying, or at least hadn't thought it through. Working together like "business partners," at least in Ben's eyes, meant she would be more helpful with his projects and that she would increase her sexual activity in the videos. He knew that her entire outlook about the videos was changing and her considering being sexual with him, if indeed that was she was doing, was an unbelievable turn of events.

Ben was willing to be patient, just to see how far his mom would go. One thing was certain, he didn't want her identity to be revealed to those who saw their videos, and for them to make more money meant more people watching their videos and more people who would see her face. She had to stay anonymous, which limited what they could do.

He thought he should give it a try and see if he couldn't continue without revealing his mom's identity. That would be paramount. His secondary goal became to continue getting his mom to be more sexual with him.

"Okay, Mom, let's give it a shot!"

"That's the spirit, Benny!"

They both laughed.

"Well, we already have our set ready for the first new video." Ben looked over at the towel and body oil.

"Yes, we do! How do you want to do this?" Tiffany was ready.

"Well, it's a massage video so I will be the client, and you will be the masseuse. When I lay down, you wait five seconds, then walk up to me from the patio door. Introduce yourself, and at that point, the shot will only catch your torso, legs, and feet. Make sure you keep your shoulders square to the camera and lean over me so the shot will consist mostly of your breasts. Use the oil and do a top-down approach on my body. Don't be afraid to use lots of oil, even spilling it on yourself. This won't be a masturbation video. I plan to list it in another category that emphasizes your breasts. You got it?"

Tiffany's eyes were on the heavy cock swaying between her son's legs. "I think so."

"This is mainly just to show off your body. I'm going to have a towel around my waist and we won't play mother and son in this one. Remember, you're the masseuse, and I'm the client."

"Okay, that sounds like a plan," Tiffany agreed as she went back into the house.

Ben hauled himself onto the table. He wasn't sure what to do. He really wanted to pressure his mom to be more sexual toward him, that was now his primary objective. He knew, however, that the most effective way to do this would be for her to move in that direction of her own accord. He wasn't sure how to embolden her to try.

His other objective was to create a lucrative video. Ideally, the scene would involve sex. Selfishly, he wanted to have an orgasm, but he considered placing more focus on his mom's hot body as an experiment. He was worried about how well a video without a cumshot would sell. He decided to just wing it this time.

He reclined on the table, letting his semi-flaccid cock flop over onto his stomach. Ben settled himself, propping up his head with a folded towel and as a final touch, he draped one of the smaller towels over his thick member. He placed it so that it wouldn't take more than a stiff breeze to have the towel slide off. After seeing the way his mom eyed his large tool, he thought giving her an accidental peek, up close, might inspire the direction of the scene today.

He got into position and called over to her.

"Okay, Mom, you'll be facing the camera and rubbing oil into my arms, chest, and legs. The top of the frame is just above the camera, so don't get your face too close to the camera or it will be in the shot."

With that, he laid waiting.

Tiffany emerged from the patio door wearing her robe, barefooted.

She approached Ben slowly as he lay, careful to keep her face out of the frame.

"Hi. I'm Tiffany, your masseuse," she said, wincing as she realized she should have used a fake name. She hoped that maybe Ben could edit that out. She had no idea what she was doing. "Are you my three-o'clock?"

Ben cleared his throat, squinting at her. "Uh, yeah, that's me," he managed.

Tiffany padded around him to stand by the camera. Ben remained lying flat, but continued watching her. She casually untied her robe and let it slip from her shoulders.

Ben bit his lip and felt his cock surge against the rough cotton towel. Tiffany looked like a wet dream. She smiled at him as the robe fell away, revealing her far-too-skimpy bikini.

Her new white suit accentuated her oversized tits, which could not be restrained by the meager top. The triangles cupped the lower half of her breasts snuggly, but were so low-cut on her body that they just barely covered her nipples at the top of the material. Her dark, pink nipples were already protruding visibly under the thin, white fabric. Her huge boobs looked incredibly soft and inviting.

She left the robe on the stone floor and walked toward Ben, away from the camera.

"Just do your best to relax, Mr..." Tiffany looked around, trying to find something, anything, for inspiration for Ben's video pseudonym.

The first thing she saw was his cock sticking up under his towel.

"Mr. Johnson," she finished confidently.

With her back to the camera, she bent at the hips to retrieve one of the small towels from the basket. Ben couldn't wait to see the footage of her ass in that position when he reviewed the recording later.

Tiffany took one of the towels and sorted through the aromatherapy bottles, in no hurry whatsoever. She jiggled her butt a little, knowing she'd be giving the camera a good show. Finally, she selected the lavender bottle. She rose and sprayed three pumps onto the towel, then folded it and stepped toward Ben.

"Just relax, Mr. Johnson. You're in good hands." Tiffany smoothed Ben's hair away from his forehead and placed the folded, scented towel over his eyes.

'Woah, Mom's pretty good at this,' he thought as she masked him.

But a small part of him was frustrated that he wouldn't be able to watch her huge tits wobble as it was happening.

Being mindful to keep her face out of view, Tiffany bent again to retrieve the baby oil bottle from the basket. She circled Ben's prone body to where she was standing over his head. For effect, she lifted her top, hefting her heavy breasts with it, and adjusted the strings. There was no doubt that she was the focus of the scene. This thought made Tiffany's skin erupt in goosebumps and her pussy feel like it was on fire.

She leaned forward over her son and drizzled a measure of the oil over his chest, then turned the bottle at her open palm and filled that with oil too. Setting the bottle aside, she rubbed her hands together, making sure they were coated.

"Now, deep, relaxing breaths," she commanded in a sultry voice. Starting at Ben's shoulders, she began her massage.

Ben felt his pulse pounding in his temples as his mother's soft hands began working over his shoulders. He caught a heavy waft of her scent which caused him to conclude that her dangling breasts must be mere inches from his face. Beneath the towel at his waist, Ben's cock twitched powerfully.

He settled on following his masseuse's instructions and took a deep breath. His nostrils filled with a mixture of the scent of his mom's perfume and the lavender. The aroma of the fragrance on the towel over his eyes reminded him of how his mother's panty drawer smelled. He concluded that she must use a lavender sachet to scent her panties. He began to imagine the scent of her pussy when combined with such a heady aroma.

All these fantasy thoughts about his mom, especially the added sensory stimulation from the lavender, created a powerful pulse that surged through Ben's cock, lifting it fully off of his stomach. Somehow, the towel remained perched on top, but at this point, he was fully erect. The thick tube of his wide, fleshy shaft angled up, off of his body, still obscured from the camera.

Above him, Tiffany moved from her son's shoulders, to his chest. She noticed movement near his waist, drawing her eye instinctively. As she watched, Ben's erection lifted the towel from his torso and created a long, thick, low-lying tent.

'Wow!' She thought immediately, unable to hide her reaction as her eyes focused on her son's penis. Her hands paused only briefly, but she was unable to avoid breaking character in that moment. She had just made her son hard. This fact made her shudder, almost to the point of orgasm, right there, and she braced herself on her son's chest for a brief instant as the rush passed.

Ben's cock twitched and jumped under the towel. Even the camera couldn't miss the movement taking place at his groin. He felt a pause in the massage.

"Ma'am, could you rub a little harder," he said, somewhat annoyed at his mom's tortuously slow progress. Tiffany seemed inattentive and moved too inconsistently to keep him satisfied. He really needed this to be a good video, and knowing it was not going to culminate in an orgasm became unnerving.

"Ah... Of course," she said, obviously distracted.

Tiffany regained her composure, taking a deep breath, her eyes never leaving her view of Ben's cock.

She rubbed slow and deep and worked her way to his arms, spreading the oil around as she went. Her breasts hung down creating the shots that Ben had hoped for: huge, full, drooping tits threatening to tumble out of the small, white bikini top. They wobbled and bumped into each other as she worked on her son's arms and chest. After working over his entire upper body, she moved to his side, re-oiled her hands, and began massaging his feet.

Ben's penis was so hard it felt as though it was going to burst out of his skin.

'I need to get her to touch me,' he thought.

Tiffany made her way up his legs, starting with his calf, but she still found it impossible to keep her eyes off of the enormous penis lifting the towel.

She wanted to whisk the towel off his lean body and touch his penis so badly that she was fantasizing about doing it while she continued rubbing his legs. In her state of distraction, she failed to notice her breasts were undulating steadily as she worked. The inside cup of her top shifted and suddenly, one of her nipples popped out, almost completely exposed. This was obvious to the camera, as she was facing it directly.

Tiffany didn't notice the recent development since her nipples were so hard that she couldn't tell the difference between them dragging against the fabric or against the seam. But she continued working, trying to keep her focus.

Ben wanted to stroke his cock badly. He noticed his mother had gone quiet, figuring she was concentrating on the massage. He wondered what would happen if he pushed the envelope a bit.

"Ma'am, could you please massage my inner thigh more, my muscles are particularly tight there."

Tiffany was taken aback by this request. She hesitated a moment, then realized an answer would be appropriate.

"Yes, sir," was all she could say. Part of her felt that there was nothing she could do about the request since the camera was recording.

Tiffany doubled her efforts, moving up his thigh and massaging the inner part firmly. She was running out of room to work as her hands approached his crotch. She felt her pussy throb and knew her own inner thighs were coated with her arousal.

Ben felt her comply and it clicked with him; despite her being strict with him from time to time, his mom had a submissive nature.

Tiffany kneaded Ben's right thigh, closest to her, then moved to his far one, her eyes never leaving the towel tented up from his waist. Her movement caused the towel to start to slowly shift. It slid a few inches down, then stopped. She cautiously eased the pressure of her massage.

"Harder." Ben said flatly.

She hesitated, then obeyed, moving further up his thigh. Her knuckles brushed something between his legs. It was warm. She realized she'd made contact with his scrotum.

Feeling his mom gently brush against his aching balls, Ben's cock pulsed powerfully. The small towel finally slid away, falling off the side of the table completely.

Tiffany froze, staring at Ben's leaping, throbbing, enormous cock. It was now completely exposed to her. She felt nervous, which turned to anxiety, then excitement, all in the course of a few seconds. It was long and thick; it looked like a big, sexy piece of meat. It had perfect, smooth skin and a couple of blue-tinted veins that ran up and around the center. There was a string of clear precum falling upside-down from the tip, dangling down onto his stomach. His penis was moving completely of its own accord.

To her, it looked like the most inviting thing in the world. It was magnificent. She examined his stiff cock and his large balls while her hands massaged his thighs. Her eyes locked onto her son's prodigious testicles. She wanted to touch them. She recalled being struck by how big they were when she was watching the video of him masturbating. Her fantasies and recent preoccupation with her son's penis were getting to her. She began thinking of the consequences of touching it.

"Higher, ma'am," Ben instructed, sounding impatient.

"Um," Tiffany stammered, then cleared her throat.

She moved her massaging hands slightly higher. Again, her knuckles brushed his scrotum and caused his balls to twitch. She rubbed higher on his legs and repeated the same movement. She silently gasped.

"Higher." he commanded coolly.

'If I touch Ben's penis, would that be incest? Does it even matter at this point? It will really help sales if we had a video of me touching his penis. We could put that part of the video in the trailer and it would help his sales.' Tiffany began to rationalize her want to feel her son's cock and balls.

Tiffany decided it was something she could no longer think clearly about. She had to touch it. Regardless of video sales, or any other reason. It was time she touched her son's cock.

"I need more oil, sir," she replied.

Tiffany took a moment to apply extra oil to her hands. She rubbed them, eyeing her son's swollen phallus.

'Oh, man, here I go!' Her heart raced and her pussy became soaking wet thinking about what she was about to do.

She rubbed her palms together, then, taking a deep breath, applied them both to his shaft, taking hold of it like a pole. Her fingers didn't touch as she gripped his fully erect penis.

Ben swallowed hard, feeling his mom take hold of his huge cock. 'Finally! Jesus, that feels good.' He was so excited he wanted to grab her tits and go crazy on her.

Prior to this past week, he had never had to exercise so much restraint, endure so much teasing, and delay gratification the way he now did. Normally, if a girl he was dating wanted to have sex, they would just have sex. What he was doing with his mom was not anything he was used to and it was driving him crazy.

"Right there, Mom-" Ben's voice cracked. "-Er, ma'am. That's perfect," Ben managed, adding, "it's very sore there."

'Oh goodness!' Tiffany thought as she felt a very strong electric-like shock flow through her body. She'd finally grabbed it. She simply held him at first without repeatedly squeezing or stroking it, relishing the feel of the powerful tool. She found herself strangely and unexpectedly turned on by the taboo aspect of the act.

It wasn't just a big dick, it was her son's big dick and she was grabbing it tightly with both of her hands. She didn't want to let it go, even for a second.

Ben sighed, his eyes obscured under the towel, he squirmed his legs slightly, wanting to move his cock into his mom's hands. He wanted badly to wrench the towel away from his eyes and watch his mom grab his dick for the first time, but he knew it would ruin the shot. He did his best to be still.

Tiffany held his cock with both hands, gripping it like a baseball bat. She gave it a tentative squeeze and it throbbed in response. She squeezed again and the entire length sticking out from her hands darkened in color. As more blood rushed through the shaft, she watched the glans at the top turn a reddish purple. Tiffany closed her eyes and felt as though she were satisfying some sort of deep need. She couldn't recall being as enthralled by Larry's penis. There was something about Ben's that made it extra special.

In her grip, his thick pipe felt slippery and hot. Tiffany blinked her eyes open again. She had jacked her husband off a few times over the course of their twenty years together, so she knew the basic idea. The big difference here was the fact that this was her son's dick she was holding, and it was larger and more perfect in its shape than his father's.

The camera was perfectly centered on the big penis and caught every movement Tiffany made. At times her chin came into view, but for the most part the scene was just huge tits, a big cock, and willing hands.

Tiffany could feel every pulse of Ben's heartbeat through the base of his cock. She tightened her grip and watched as the familiar, clear fluid trickled out. She looked down at Ben's balls and was surprised how loose they were within his scrotum, and how little hair he had between his legs.

Since this was supposed to be a massage video, she figured she'd rub his balls too. She released one hand from his shaft and took a moment to play with his large balls with her oily, right hand. She gave each testicle even attention, then played with both of them together, always keeping one hand on his shaft.

There was the constant feeling of having butterflies in her stomach and it wasn't going away. What she was doing, handling her nineteen-year-old son's cock with her hands, had a thrilling and illicit feel to it. She was totally consumed with the experience and wanted to do more than just handle him. Her thoughts and feelings were irrational, she was not used to thinking of Ben in this sexual way, at least not until this past week, and now that she was touching him, she realized that she had crossed the line.

'He is magnificent! This is so exciting!' She decided she loved giving her son a hand job. His penis was larger than any she had ever had in her hands, so it was fun to feel.

Tiffany released her son's balls and returned to her two-handed grip on his shaft, near the base. His jutting cock strained into a slightly more pronounced curve and his head appeared to swell. She wondered if the rigid flesh in her hands could grow any stiffer.

She leaned forward, bringing her bulging mounds closer to her hands. She held her breasts just over her wrists and began moving her torso up and down slightly. This effectively caused her soft, luscious tits to stroke Ben's cock as it towered out from his torso. Ben felt her warm, smooth breast flesh brush against his straining shaft and the ridge behind his head.

He squirmed his hips in reaction to the pleasurable torture he was forced to endure.

Tiffany used his oily cock, and leaking precum, to spread a slick sheen over her tits, essentially ignoring her skimpy bikini top. Ben did his best to stay still, but he knew he'd be cumming soon, just from her erotic manipulation and the feeling of his straining dick dragging over her smooth, soft, warm, glorious breasts.

Tiffany bounced her torso in a shallow stroke as Ben's cock surged, drooling more precum into her cleavage. She looked down and noticed that both nipples were exposed. She smeared his cock head over each of them as he continued to issue his slippery, natural lubricant. Her hands pumped the base of his cock while his head brushed across, then wedged between her broad tits.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,383 Followers