Mom's Home Movies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,383 Followers

"You look great today, Mom, and you looked amazing in the video yesterday."

"Thank you, Ben! I like wearing clothes like these, they make me feel...freer somehow." Tiffany looked down at her revealing top, and then back up at Ben who had a wide smile on his face.

"Mom, we need to brainstorm ideas about future scenes. I'm not comfortable making it up as we go along."

Ben wasn't being entirely honest, but there was a purpose in his deception. Yesterday, his plan was to make an R-rated scene highlighting his mom's tits. She'd upped the ante, going with the flow as the action turned X-rated. She apparently felt the need to do more when the camera was recording. He was hoping that if he set the scene and the mood, that she would do the same thing again, only next time she might take the action to another level.

Tiffany nodded, encouraged. "That's a great idea, Ben. I have a few ideas."

Ben had out a spiral notebook and a pen.

"Yesterday we had a massage with a happy-ending video, and that's great, but what other action are we planning for future videos?"

There it was, he was finally able to, at least in a general way, open the conversation up for future opportunities for he and his mom's sexual activity. The downside of this would be that she would be given the chance to clearly articulate what she was unwilling to do; however, Ben kept in mind that if she was put on the spot, she might do more than what they had planned.

"I don't know, what do you think?" Tiffany was having a hard time being open-minded about this. She was hot for Ben, but still conflicted when it came down to talking about the content of their videos.

"I like what you said about how we should treat this like a professional partnership. If that is what we truly are, then we need to be competitive. We should be out-doing the other videos that are out there."

"I agree, in theory, Ben, but we aren't a married couple, or boyfriend and girlfriend. We are a mother and son, so we have more boundaries, more restrictions; we have limitations." What she said was true. They were talking about making actual incest videos, not incest role-play videos. Ben needed to think about this.

None of this changed the fact that he could still become increasingly sexual with his mom under the guise of recording for financial gain.

"Okay, I understand that, so what do you think we should do?"

"We discuss the scene and we play our professional roles. We are acting on video so we can make money to be used to invest and grow your future...and pay back your dad."

Ben again adjusted his cock in his shorts. He was hard, and turned-on, and insanely attracted to his mom, especially at that moment.

She continued, "What happens while we are filming is for professional purposes only and does not carry over to our family lives. Agreed?"

"Agreed." Ben chimed, enthusiastically.

Ben's mind was scheming. Her new attitude changed everything.

Continued in "Mom's Home Movies Chapter 3"

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,383 Followers