Mom's Home Movies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,385 Followers

"Oh, shit! Fuck! I'm coming!" Ben yelled loudly. His orgasm began so powerfully that he completely broke character, lost in the moment. His entire body began to spasm. His head swam with the intense pleasure of his mother's touch. The incestuous scene seemed to open a new, sensual experience to him that heightened the intensity of his orgasm. It was easily the best orgasm of his life.

Ben lifted his butt off the table and met her downward stroking hands and smooth cleavage with his upward thrusting hips. His initial burst of cum fired out powerfully, missing them both completely and splattering over to the side on the patio behind them.

"Mmm...Mmm-Hmm." Tiffany made sexy sounds while she watched the cum shoot from Ben's loins.

She tightened her grip and Ben continued to pump his hips. His next blast fired as she smeared his head over her nipples. It shot up against her chin and landed in a mess on her neck and at the top of her breasts.

She felt the warm coating over her chest. "Yes, that's it. Shoot it out." Tiffany cooed in shock of the powerful shots exploding from her son's cock.

Ben continued to erupt in his most effusive orgasm yet. His cock spat thick wads of cum onto Tiffany's neck, chest, shoulders, arms, and all over her pendulous tits, smearing into the fabric of her white bikini. She arched her back to provide a broader target. At this point, she let his bare cock push the rest of her bikini top right out of the way and drag across her exposed nipples and breasts.

She loved feeling his hot, slick, semen against her tingly skin.

As Ben began to relax, Tiffany eased her grip. She looked toward his eyes, still covered by the towel, his mouth gaped open in pleasure. She drew the remaining semen from his shaft softly and felt the strength drain out of him. She slowed to a stop, looking down at her hands and chest.

Semen coated part of her hands, neck, and chest. Some even smeared onto Ben's thighs. Cum had splattered over parts of the towel and up Tiffany's forearms and biceps. The front of her bikini was smeared with cum and oil, probably permanently stained.

At that point, both mother and son were hit by the stark realization that they had entirely forgotten about the camera.

Ben was too drained to move. Tiffany slowly peeled her sticky hands from his hot shaft, letting it fall heavily against his stomach with a thud.

"Oh, my..." she said, her face became flush as she broke contact with the penis she'd been thinking of entirely too much.

"I-" she fought the urge to look at the camera, remembering the scene. "I spilled lotion everywhere. Here, let me clean it up."

She completely fell out of character, but it didn't matter. It would be imperceptible to the camera. She grabbed a towel and, reverting to complete mom mode, cleaned all of the cum from her son. She wiped enough of his spunk from her hands to clean him thoroughly, but didn't bother to try to clean her chest, arms, or neck.

Ben was in a catatonic state. He felt his mother's hands gently handle him and clean him up, but he could barely move and was resigned to an occasional twitch or moan as she worked.

She discarded the towel and placed a fresh one over his spent cock as it stretched over his belly. She noticed the towel was too small to cover the length of his extended penis and his balls, so she reached down and scooped his balls together, then tucked them under the towel neatly.

"You're all set there, Mr. Johnson," Tiffany said cheerfully, patting Ben's balls. She retrieved her robe and exited the scene.

For an extended moment, Ben didn't move a muscle. His whole body was relaxed, especially his spent cock and his recently-evacuated testicles. He felt something jiggle his thigh and he finally began to stir, sitting up and letting the towel fall from his eyes.

He was greeted with the sight of his smiling mother, standing over him and squeezing his thigh gently.

"Wow." Was all he could muster, looking up at her.

"Were you okay with the scene? I mean, did you like it?" Tiffany asked hopefully. She hadn't performed a hand-job in quite a while and needed reassurance that her performance was up to par.

She still had his huge, messy load all over her chest. Ben couldn't suppress a chuckle.

"Did I like it?" Ben repeated her question. "Mom, just look down. You are wearing proof that I enjoyed the scene." He joked, pointing at the mess of semen on her breasts. "Thoroughly," he added, dramatically.

"Ben! Stop being so crude!" Tiffany gave her son a loving slap on the shoulder.

He got up and checked the camera. Tiffany watched her naked son and his drooping monster. Ben noticed she was watching and picked up the camera to shoot one last shot for the scene. He focused the camera on his mom's enormous breasts as she stood where she was when jacking him off. He wanted some footage of the cum that was dripping down her breast and her stained, white bikini top.

"Okay, got it. Let me go edit this and see what we have. Since I was facing the other way, I'm not sure what the video will look like. No matter what, it will be a big improvement over yet another video where I masturbated myself."

Tiffany went inside to clean off and decided to take a shower while Ben edited the work. She let the hot water relax her as she replayed the entire, sexy scene in her mind.

Under the warm water she began touching herself, remembering how it felt to shed the robe and be the focus of the video. She kneaded her fleshy, soft breasts and pinched her own nipples as they grew harder. She remembered the feeling of the oil on her son's skin. One hand lingered on her nipple as the other slipped between her legs. She recalled the image of Ben's penis leaping to full hardness, lifting the towel. She remembered how thrilling it was that she had inspired that reaction.

Suddenly, she was cumming in the shower. Tiffany moaned loudly and had to brace herself against the wall as she shook through her orgasm. The image of Ben's thick erection, surging to full hardness, and pulsing in her hands was burned into her mind. She had to finally admit to herself that she loved thinking about her son's cock.

Tiffany absently rubbed her pussy as she recovered. Her skin felt tingly as she began to recall grabbing her son's exposed penis. The memory was so powerful it gave her the chills. That feeling was like nothing she'd ever experienced. Her fingers slipped inside her pussy again as her thumb stroked against her clit.

Before she knew it, Tiffany was climaxing again, now with her back against the wall. She slid down the tiles in the shower, spreading her legs in the hot spray and letting her knees buckle in pleasure.

Tiffany had made it through her first sexual contact with her son and didn't feel any overwhelming conscientious objection. Actually, the opposite was true. She was growing used to seeing his penis and speaking sexually with him and she now realized that she liked it.

After two powerful orgasms, she finished her shower. Feeling sexually alive again, and with a renewed energy, she went through her beauty routine. The whole time, she thought about her son and the evolving sexual relationship they were experiencing together. Though she'd been "out of the game" for quite a while now, she'd not only been the motivation of several carnal releases from her son, she had actually made him climax on her very first try that afternoon. She felt a distinct sense of pride and accomplishment as she applied various lotions to her body and got dressed.

After about an hour, Ben hollered out to his mom, "Mom, check this out!"

Ben called for his mom to come join him in the living room, where he'd queued up his first edit of the video they had just recorded. He had the camera connected to the big screen and toyed with it as he waited.

"So, how did it turn out?" she asked upon entering the room.

Ben looked up from the camera to see his mom looking fresh and amazingly hot. Her soft red hair was down in beautiful waves hanging on her shoulders and down her back. She was smiling with an ease he hadn't seen from her in years. Her ivory nape was visible in the parted robe, as was her deep, obviously braless, cleavage. The robe was cinched just below where her breasts separated naturally, giving him a nice view of the lower curve of each hanging E-cup breast. The robe extended down only a few inches below her butt, displaying the soft skin of her thighs invitingly. Her legs were bare, save for some fluffy, comfy socks that covered her feet and some of her calves.

Ben stared in awe.

"Should I pop some popcorn?" Tiffany joked, laughing amiably at herself.

"Um, great, mom. It turned out great. Is that a new robe?"

"It's a kimono. Your father got it for me when he went to Tokyo. I'd forgotten I had it."

Ben was staring at her body shamelessly. "You look really sexy mom."

He used to describe her outfits in innocent terms, saying she looked good, pretty, or nice. Lately, he's been referring to her as hot or sexy. She passed him, smiling, ruffling his hair before sitting on the couch.

Ben started the video, then relaxed on the couch, sitting to his mom's left.

The video began with Ben looking very relaxed on the table, naked. Tiffany entered the scene. The camera angle was perfect, showing her body, but not her face. As Tiffany watched herself, from her place on the couch, she grew nervous, remembering how she had accidentally introduced herself by her real name.

On screen, she turned toward Ben, away from the camera, and said, "Hi, I'm-" then the soundtrack paused for a moment in a noticeable, but fairly seamless edit, then continuing, "-your masseuse."

Tiffany turned to her son on the couch. "Nice job, Mr. Editor," she joked, squeezing his thigh. Ben smiled back.

They looked on as the scene continued. The on-screen Tiffany disrobes, facing the camera, with her body in the forefront, providing a nice shot of her tits in the bikini. Ben fidgeted anxiously beside his mom on the couch. He really wanted to masturbate; and why shouldn't he? He'd done it around his mom before, normally in the context of the video. He stole a quick glance at her. From his angle to her side, he could see even more of her breast through her parted robe. His cock lurched under his loose shorts. He looked back at the screen, feeling suddenly brave.

On screen, Tiffany was bent over, rifling through the basket. Her long legs were bare, extending up to her plump, round ass in the small bikini bottoms. Just below her supple ass cheeks, Tiffany's puffy camel toe bulged noticeably between her thighs.

"My goodness, you can see my-" Tiffany paused, flipping her hair over one shoulder. "-Um, you can really see my body in that bikini, huh?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yeah, mom, you look stunning. I think I like the white one the best," he said beaming. He loved how obvious her pussy's shape was. He yearned to see it in its fully glory, uncovered. He rubbed his cock over his shorts.

There was a brief silence with the two of them watching the scene intently. Tiffany began her massage in earnest, managing to keep her face off camera. On the couch, she shifted in her seat as she watched her on-screen self work her son's shoulders and chest.

She cleared her throat restlessly.

The scene focused on Tiffany's undulating breasts on screen. Ben saw his mom fidgeting on the couch and knew she was growing more excited.

He casually extracted his long, rigid dick from one of the baggy leg holes of his shorts.

"Mom, your tits look fantastic in this shot. You don't mind if I, you know," he implied her consent as he began stroking himself.

Tiffany looked over at her son as he pulled out his enormous erection. He began stroking it boldly. She stared at it, thick and veiny in his grip.

'He needs to jerk off again?!' She was a little surprised, considering he had just ejaculated only a few hours ago.

They made eye contact and Tiffany responded, "Um, no, I suppose that would be fine, Benny."

He looked at her and smiled, then turned back to the TV, masturbating eagerly. Tiffany knew she should break her gaze from his crotch, and stop him from masturbating, but she found it difficult to do so. His huge cock drew her attention like a magnet. She badly wanted to replace his hands with hers, remembering the electricity she'd felt touching him earlier. She wanted to grab it and jerk him up and down as hard as she could, but she knew that would be crossing another line. Their recording project was a professional arrangement. Touching Ben off-camera would be unprofessional. Regardless of what professional boundaries she had established, she felt her pussy throb and realized that she'd completely saturated her panties.

Ben watched the screen, happy to be openly masturbating in front of his mom, completely out of context of their videos. On the TV, Tiffany was massaging her son's legs and they came to the part where the towel fell off, exposing Ben's large, hard erection to his mother on-screen. The look on his mom's face as she sat next to him in the living room made his balls move; he wanted to cum already. He had to stop jerking himself to hold off, instead squeezing his shaft just under his head.

Tiffany had her eyes glued to her son on the couch and saw him pause, then leak from the tip.

"Are you going to have an orgasm, Ben?" she asked frankly, still enthralled by the graphic, live scene playing out right next to her.

"Not yet, Mom. I want to wait for the part where you make me cum on your tits."

His scheme was working. She was focusing all her attention on his cock.

Ben was overwhelmed with sexual stimulation. Watching the massage video play in high definition on the large, flat-screen TV in front of him, while jacking off right in front of his sparsely clothed mother, was causing him to cum after only a few minutes of jacking off.

"I see," Tiffany bustled. She wanted to touch herself, too. She thought fast.

"Well, I don't want you to make a mess. Let me fetch you a towel," she said, hurrying off to the kitchen.

She passed through the threshold of the living room and leaned back against the wall, out of sight. On screen, she heard her son say, "Right there, ma'am, that's perfect...it's very sore there." She knew that she was holding his cock at that point. Tiffany threw her robe open in a fit of sexual impatience and immediately began grabbing her tits with one hand and tweaking her clit under her panties with the other.

"Mmm. Ooooh" she sighed quietly, leaning back against the wall to the living room behind her as she whimpered through her secret orgasm.

"Mom! Hurry up. I'm about to cum everywhere!" Ben said in a whiny voice, bringing Tiffany out of her sexual rapture.

When she came back into the living room, Ben had paused the movie, looking annoyed. His throbbing dick was still protruding from his grip, his head was shiny.

"I had to pause it. You took forever!"

"Oh, there were no clean ones in the kitchen. I had to go all the way to the laundry room. I'm sorry, but let's watch the finale together," Tiffany said excitedly. Now that she had cum herself, she was in a much better state to watch the proceedings sitting next to her masturbating son.

The screen was frozen on a shot where Tiffany was standing next to her son, gripping the base of his dick with both hands, and holding it against her bulging cleavage. Her nipple had already popped out. Her hair hung down, soft and red, but her face was not visible.

Ben hit play.

Tiffany watched herself slowly stroke her son, using her entire upper torso. At this point, she was swiping his cock head over her tits and arching her back. His dick was carelessly pushing the bikini top off of her breasts and dragging across her nipples. She grew nervous when her chin popped into the frame, but then slipped off screen just as quickly.

"Can I have that towel?" Ben asked.

"Here, I'll hold it, you just aim," Tiffany said, sinking to kneel in front of her seated son.

Tiffany knelt and held the towel out with both hands, she draped the excess back across her forearms to give Ben a large target. She'd seen the size of his ejaculations and wanted to be sure to catch it all.

Ben stood, his head buzzing with his approaching climax, watching on-screen as he thrust his hips up toward his mom and began launching cum everywhere.

He looked down. Below him, Tiffany was kneeling, smiling slightly and offering him the surface of the towel, flat and wide in her hands. Her robe was now open and her hanging tits were visible in the gap. Even more, he could see both areolas and even the fat nipple of her right breast hanging out.

Ben smiled and began stroking his cock violently. He sighed.

"SPLAT!" His cock spit a thick white burst into the towel with a dull, wet sound.

"Oh, yes, Ben!" Tiffany said looking on, forgetting her professional boundary as she cheered.

Ben took a shaky breath and continued pumping rapidly. Cum fired out in quick successive jets.

"Shoot it all, right in the towel, Benny!" she encouraged.

He lined several strands onto the towel stretched over her forearms.

"Fuck!" he said finally, his hand slowing.

Tiffany watched his cum spread over the towel, smiling with her eyes glued to his spitting cock. She loved seeing him unload from this angle, where she could see everything up close.

She looked up at him as he finished. "Mmmm, I bet that feels better!"

Ben breathed a gratified sigh above her. "Oh man, I needed that!" He wiped his cock on a clean spot on the towel, feeling his mom's hands below. She closed one over his dick head through the towel, then released.

Tiffany neatly folded the soiled towel and they both took their seats on the couch. On screen, Tiffany was cleaning the cum from her son's legs and stomach. Seated on the couch, she could feel his warm load in the towel on her lap.

"Wow. The clip looks great, Ben," she said, genuinely impressed by their production.

"I think so too, Mom. You're a star! I'm so happy you're helping me."

"I really like how we both participated. It wasn't just you jacking off," Tiffany smiled.

They agreed it was their best video yet. Tiffany really liked the way the two of them looked, although she was relieved that the video did not show her face. After turning the TV off, and disconnecting the camera, they had a quick dinner and parted ways for the night.

In his room, Ben set the video to upload, and titled it, "The Massage." He entered it under the Big Tits category. He was very interested to see the difference in downloads in this new category versus Incest Role Play.

The next morning, Ben came downstairs in his usual shorts and T-shirt.

"Good morning, Mom."

"Good morning, Ben!" His mom greeted him cheerfully.

She was strutting around the kitchen in a white, stretchy tube-top that strained to cover about half of her breasts, leaving the other halves bulging out of the top. Her nipples created obvious bumps just below the seam of the neckline. She also wore boy-shorts that were meant to be underwear, but she wore them as a bottom. Her mid-riff was completely bare.

His mom had been dressing as if there was going to be a scene every morning. Ben loved looking at her in what he thought of as her "slut clothes," and loved that she assumed they would be shooting every day.

"Love the outfit, Mom," Ben said, holding his cock over his shorts.

Tiffany paused to smile in response, then went about her business.

After breakfast, Ben wanted to have his first "business meeting" with his mom. He beckoned her to join him as he sat on the couch in the living room. Tiffany sauntered into the room and Ben regarded her in the slutty outfit. He never questioned her about her clothes when she dressed sexy. He only complimented her in an effort to encourage her to keep wearing the same sort of clothes. The effect it had on him was to keep him perpetually semi-erect. He adjusted himself openly as she took a seat next to him.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,385 Followers