All Comments on 'Mom's Macromastia Mystery Ch. 03'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 3 years ago
Sorry, This Is The End.

I was hoping for more women in Mom's group, but this was a good chapter. I really liked this story and look forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep this one going

I wish this story didn’t end with this chapter. I was hoping the mom would line everyone from the first meeting. Love the theme of all your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep this going, please

This was, as were the previous two, a great chapter. Please continue with more of the other woman from the group. This is incredible an incredible story that is just too good to stop here. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excited to see your next story! It's a shame to see one of the best and all-too-rare macromastia stories come to an end, but if your next thing is at all this good I'm excited to see it. Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story, don't end it here! The whole macromastia group should become his harem, with all the stimulation causing their titties to grow even fatter and lactate profusely!

nashman1000nashman1000almost 3 years ago

Yes, please continue the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to see mom son pussy fuck not just tit fuck. Also Lisa should pussy fuck her son

chifan7536chifan7536almost 2 years ago

These stories are GREAT!!!!! Please write more of them!!!! Your writing is Terrific !!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So mom didn't get fucked. Bit of a let down

ManOfSitruunaManOfSitruuna3 months ago

So through all that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES