Mom's Macromastia Mystery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop...P...Please!" I begged. Lisa continued kissing down my stomach now, each kiss bringing pleasure shivers all over my body. My overworked cock was still being massaged firmly but gently by moms' expert hands. "You like that baby?" she asked while corkscrewing her hands gently around my wet cock.

I couldn't even reply because next thing you know, I shuddered violently from pleasure and landed on the floor. We all started laughing. But the action didn't stop. Mom and Lisa stuck their giant, firm asses towards my face. I lay back on the soft warm carpet and with each hand grabbed a massive globe of their asses. I squeezed, shook and explored their big bums my eager fingers.

Their asses were so big and juicy, I couldn't see what was happening with my cock until suddenly both women mashed their impossibly huge tits together, trapping my hard cock in between the biggest tits I had ever seen. "JEEEEEEEEESUS! So...so good!" I yelled as I felt QQ and NN cup tits maul my rock-hard cock between them.

"Fuck our tits!" mom yelled.

"I can feel your cock throbbing!" Lisa shouted.

Pleasure tears ran down my face as they hefted their tits up and down together in perfect rhythm on my poor cock. I felt their big breasts glide easily up and down my wet dick. Their softness massaged my hardness. Each breast wrapped around my cock perfectly, with it trapped in the middle. Huge tits from all sides bounced, jiggled and explored my thick cock, slowly but surely bringing me to the brink of orgasm. My cock travelled up through their tight cleavage. I felt the sensitive head journey through four sets of tits. "Fucking, so...fucking good!" I moaned. I continued massaging their plump asses while they bounced their tits on my cock. Immense pleasure pulsed through me.

"Let's titfuck his cock faster!" Lisa smiled while squeezing my cock tighter with her tits. I didn't know it was possible. Mom squeezed equally tighter as my slippery cock bounced from one set of tits to the other. Finally, my cock rested between them. Then in unison, they jacked off my cock with their tits. "I can feel you're close darling! You going to come all over my tits. Come on mommy's huge, massive soft tits!"

"His cock is about to burst!" Lisa yelled.

I threw my head back, they continued to smother my cock between their tits. The warm depths of their cleavage was too much. They circled their soft tits around my cock now while hefting them up and down my dick. They went faster and faster. I felt the heavy tits land on my thighs and I gave one last shriek and the most immensely, deeply satisfying orgasm of my life I thrust my hips up and exploded.

"GAAAAAHHHHHHH! C...CUMMING...FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as their tits kept punishing my cock and I exploded, my body rigid with pleasure blasting cum from my cock. I shot out load after load after load of cum. I squeezed their giant asses and continued to cover the tops of moms' and Lisa's tits completely. I came for about 30 seconds nonstop and the orgasm lasted about as long as my body shook until finally my body went limp and I relaxed.

"F...fuck!" I panted.

Mom and Lisa started kissing deeply while mauling each other's cum covered tits. It wasn't long before I was hard again ready to go.

"How do you want us?" Lisa enquired sweetly.

"Hmmm, Lisa you lie flat down, I want to fuck you doggy style and feel that giant, firm ass while I do so!"

Lisa got down as instructed and lay flat on the carpet. I straddled her. Her ass was so big that if I lifted my arms and legs off the floor, it could support me. I knelt down behind her and spread her ass wide open. Her cute hole was begging for attention, but first I had to somehow try and shove my cock in her tight pussy. I gently pushed in, feeling her moist lips open up to accommodate me. I couldn't get very deep at first. "Ahhhhh!" We both yelled together as the first few inches were swallowed in her tight cunt. More and more of my cock was slowly fed into her until eventually all of it was in.

"Go slow...please." She begged.

I pulled out slowly until just the head was in and pushed slower, feeling the hot wet tightness surround my cock. Once I got into a good rhythm, I pushed my knees either side of her gigantic bubble butt and sunk my huge, hard cock deep into the depths of her cunt. I felt her firm butt bounce against my groin.

"Ahhh fuck!" we moaned together.

"So good!" I groaned.

My cock throbbed in her hot pussy as I slid in and out feeling her cunt massage every inch of my cock. "Fuck me HARD!" Lisa shouted. I gripped her fleshy, firm bubble butt and started drilling her properly.

"Ahhhhh...FUCKING HELL!" I shouted.

"Fuck me, Fuck me, FUCK MEEEEE!" She yelled.

I powered on and fucked her with all my might, plunging into this incredible pussy. Meanwhile mom was watching with her eyes glued to my cock. She lay on the floor feeling her massive tits, pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit moaning.

"Come...Come here!" Lisa beckoned to mom. "Let me suck your clit!"

Mom eagerly lay down in front of Lisa's mouth and now all three of us were getting pleasured. Lisa lapped at my mom's cunt while I fucked her hard. Now her ass was rippling as I drove my rock-hard rod into Lisa's pussy. I didn't know how much longer I could last.

"C...Comiiiiiiiiiiiing!" Screamed Lisa and Mom at the same time.

I continued fucking this massively, busty thick goddess harder than ever feeling immense pleasure pulse through my body. "Gon...Gon come!" I managed to yell.

"Pump your cum in my cunt!" Lisa yelled. I thrust harder if that was even possible until we all came at the same time, my unloading my hot seed into this busty bimbo.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK!! Still coming!" I shouted. My pulsing cock unloaded an immense amount of cum as Lisa's pussy pulsed on my cock. Meanwhile mom's huge tits were shaking as she lifted her hips up as she came hard, eyes rolling in the back of her head. It was an incredible sight.

I collapsed next to mom and Lisa now lay next to me, sandwiching me. My cock was softening now and needed some time to recover. We all lay panting and smiling from the immense fuck session we had.

Mom was first to speak. "I don't know about you guys, but I could go again!"

"Yeah...I need time to recover mom!"

"Well let's not waste any time then honey!" she replied. And with that she got up and kneeled in front of me. Mom wrapped her QQ tits around my hardening cock. "Fuck my tits Tom!" she said with a naughty grin.

Lisa now smothered my face with her immense tits. I lapped and suck her tiny pink nipples. I slobbered all over them. Meanwhile mom mashed her giant tits around my huge cock. Massaging it slowly back to life. "Ahhh mom, sooo good! Don't stop!"

"Fuck my tits baby!" Mom encouraged as she rolled them around my growing cock.

I was once again overcome with horniness as I pulled, massaged and squeezed Lisa's ginormous breasts around my face. I was in a daze as I felt mom's soft tits now fucking my cock hard. Sliding through the gigantic, heavy and soft tits was too much.

"Fuuuuuck!" I yelled. "Mom, your...tits...too good!" I could barely breathe with Lisa's tits suffocating me. Meanwhile mom now used both hands and spat on my cock and rubbed in the saliva giving me an incredible, thorough handjob. Her tender hands corkscrewed my cock gently rubbing spit all over.

It was too much! "Mom...come sit on my face!" I commanded. I needed to taste that sweet pussy.

Mom got up and her and Lisa switched places. Lisa lifted my legs right back so my feet were in line with my shoulders. Mom squatted over my face and her juicy, sweet cunt filled my nostrils and the feeling of anticipation was immense. Lisa now gently starting tonguing my sensitive hole.

"Ahhhhhh!" I yelled as I heard Lisa noisily slurping on my asshole, gently spreading my butt to have better access. Meanwhile mom's juicy cunt lips attached themselves to my face as I went to town licking, sucking and moaning into the forbidden depths of my mom's pussy.

"Ahhhh, keep going!" as mom frantically rubbed her clit. I drove my tongue hard and deep into the cunt I just fucked. "Fuuuuck MEEEEEEEEEEE!" mom yelled at the top of her lungs as her legs started to shake. I grabbed onto her ankles and lapped and sucked hard for all I was worth.

Lisa continued sucking my tight asshole sending shivers down my spine. Mom was shrieking like a possessed demon as I lapped up her sweet juices, feeling the soft pubic hairs on my face.

Soon after that I felt mom's pussy convulse, I know attacked her clit with brute tongue force and lapped. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She screamed and collapsed on my face fucking my face with her pussy. I couldn't breathe and had to push mom off. She lay dazed on the floor, her eyes half closed. A big smile on her face.

Lisa now lifted her NN cups onto my lap. "Time to make this big cock cum!" she moaned.

She squeezed them tight around my wet cock, completely enveloping it. She hefted them up and down and I felt the soft tits massage my cock from all sides. "Ahhhhhhhh!" I moaned.

"Keep going!" I yelled, desperate for my cock to get some release. It throbbed hard between her enourmous firm breasts. Her tits were a blur as she hefted them up an down, squeezing my cock in a tight tunnel of titflesh. I was getting close to cumming. "Ahhhhhh! FUCK!" I yelled as I bucked my hips. At that moment, mom leapt up and swallowed my cock pumping between Lisa's tits. That was it. "JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS! FUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed as I thrust my cock deep into mom's mouth, spurting hot, thick loads down moms throat.

After countless streams of hot cum burst from my cock directly into mom's mouth, I relaxed. Mom joined me on one side and Lisa on the other. Lisa's tits pressed against my back and mom's giant QQ cup tits against my chest. We started kissing each other. Lisa nuzzling my neck and shoulders and mom and I swirling our tongues together.

We lay in silence, bliss. Just listening to the crackling fire, the cold wind outside and the noisy kisses.

I reluntacntly broke the kiss. "Sounds like we're snowed in. Best you stay the night, or even better, the holiday." Lisa continued kissing my neck and moaned deeply. A clear sign of approval.

It would be a long night...long, but great.

The End

12