Mom's Motivation: Lesbian Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"Yeah, don't you feel like you just need to let go sometimes? To hand over all your control?"

"That's why I came home at lunchtime in such a state, and then rushed upstairs as soon as I could," Haley admitted with a soft smile.

"Right," the Mom acknowledged, as she gently pushed her daughter onto her back. "So let me help you with that."

"Mom, what are you doing?" Haley asked, as she felt her Mom pulling her legs to the end of the bed. This time she wasn't objecting, just asking.

"I'm helping my darling daughter discover some more of the pleasures of sex," Stephanie answered, as she parted her daughter's legs and went between them.

"How are you going to do that?" Haley asked, her eyes big, and glancing nervously down at the big penis... sorry, big dick... between her Mom's legs.

"Close your eyes," the Mom ordered, as she ripped a hole in the crotch of her daughter's pantyhose.

"Mom!" Haley gasped, both at what her mother had just done, but also because she'd just ruined a very expensive pair of hosiery.

"They're mine anyway," Stephanie smiled, examining a very wet spot on her daughter's panties. "I can see you're already very wet."

"Mom, we mustn't do this," Hailey said, embarrassed to have her mother noticing her wet spot, and then she pushed that feeling away, since her mother was being so frank and honest... even though she couldn't believe this was happening... her pussy betraying her with its lustful burning...

"Close your eyes," Stephane repeated. "Mommy knows exactly what you need."

"But you're my Mom!" Hailey pointed out.

"And your Mommy always knows what's best for you," Stephanie spun the thought, as she contemplated sliding her dick into her daughter's pussy, as well as dining on it... which was clearly very stimulated already.

She slid up her daughter's body to kiss her, and she tapped her clit through the panties, which were inconveniently trapped inside the pantyhose, while applying pressure to the pussy with the cock, making her daughter moan, "Ooooooooh."

"Let Mommy show you the true pleasures of your body," Stephanie added, next stroking her cock up and down between her daughter's pussy lips... knowing this teasing would be the breaking point for her innocent daughter, who by now was very horny.

"Mom," Haley moaned, intense rushes of pleasure coursing through her... and she desperately wanted to feel the cock harnessed onto her mother inside her pussy... any thoughts of this being sinful fading quickly away.

"Yes, honey?" the Mom asked, continuing to stimulate extreme cuntal wetness, and to push her daughter to the brink.

"Mom," Haley repeated, the teasing driving her wild... and yes, she knew this was wrong, knew she shouldn't let any of this happen, but her mind was no longer in control of... anything at all.

"Say it," Stephanie said, wanting her daughter to agree to what was coming next. "Tell me what you want to happen."

"Mom..." Haley said again, trying to force out the taboo words, and yet unable to say them.

"What do you want Mommy to do for you?" Stephani asked, as she again tapped her daughter's swollen clit that was outlined against her panties... this time three times.

"Fuuuuck!!" Haley screamed, as the taps on her clit made her legs twitch and her entire body quake.

"You want Mommy to fuck you?" Stephanie asked. "Go ahead and tell me."

Yes, Mommy," Haley said looking into her mother's eyes with undeniable lust. "Please fuck me."

"Yes, my dearest," the Mom agreed with a loving but also lustful smile, not waiting another second, and she tugged the panties aside and slid her eight-inch cock all the way inside her daughter's very wet, very greedy pussy.

"Oh my God!" Haley screamed, as she felt the cock slide inside her.

"Do you like Mommy fucking you?" Stephanie asked, as she slowly slid her cock in and out.

"Oh God, Mom," the daughter moaned, in awe at how much more intense the pleasure felt than just pleasing her on the outside. "It feels SOOOO good!"

"Mommy knows just how to make you feel good," Stephanie said, as she began thrusting her hips faster.

"Oh, yes Mom, fuck me just like this," Haley moaned, the pleasure so intense that any wrongness she may have felt simply melted away... this wasn't sinful... it was heavenly!

"You're so beautiful," Stephanie said, as she watched her daughter getting fucked. Her cheeks so red. Her moans so authentic. Her body so fit and tight.

"Oh Mom," Haley moaned, loving the compliment while her orgasm rose.

"This body was made for fucking," Stephanie added, as she slammed into her daughter.

"Fuuuuuck!" Haley screamed, as the cock plumbed never before reached depths inside her.

"Yes, Mommy is going to show you all the pleasures of your body," Stephanie said, as she really began fucking her daughter hard.

"Yes Mommy, really give it to me," Haley gasped, completely captivated by the pleasures her mother was giving her.

"You like Mommy fucking your pussy?" Stephanie growled fiercely.

"Yes, Mommy... don't stop... harder... fuck me harder, Mommy," Haley begged, her orgasm imminent.

Stephanie grabbed her daughter's ankles, pulled them together above her head, and really drilled her. "Yes honey, come for me, baby girl, come on Mommy's dick, come from getting fucked by Mommy."

"Oh yes, Mommy, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuuck!" Haley screamed, and she arched her back and then collapsed back onto the bed as the orgasm hit her, and as her Mom still kept slamming into her pussy!

"That's it," Stephanie said, as she took in the lovely sight of her daughter experiencing such an intense orgasm.

"Oooooooh," Haley moaned, as she felt all the energy being usurped from her body while she discovered how an orgasm from getting fucked was way more intense than one from her own hands or some toy.

Stephanie, wishing to push this kinky relationship even further and not wanting it to end, pulled out of her daughter, spread her legs wide, and dove between them to lick the pussy cum so generously flowing out of her.

"Mooooommm," Haley moaned and gasped simultaneously, as she felt the tongue licking her pussy... but she was so spent from the orgasm as well as still enjoying its aftershocks, she was helpless to do anything about it.

"Just let Mommy taste you," Stephanie purred, as she licked and savored her daughter's sweet pussy juice.

"But this is so wrong," Haley protested verbally, although her tone wasn't at all convincing, and her body did absolutely nothing to support the protest.

"Does it feel wrong?" the Mom asked, as she parted her daughter's excessively wet pussy lips and probed the hole with her tongue.

"Nooooooo," Haley admitted, since in truth it felt fucking amazing.

"You taste so good, honey," Stephanie said, not having dined on a sweet pussy in quite a while... and it being her daughter's was an additional sexual rush, with her own pussy getting quite wet.

"Oh Mom," Haley gasped, amazed to feel a second orgasm rising even though the first one hadn't finished running its course.

"Yes, honey?" Stephanie asked, before swirling her tongue in her daughter's hole again.

"It feels so good," Haley moaned, as her Mom next glided her tongue up to her sensitive clit.

"I know, honey," the Mom said. "Mommy knows exactly how to bring you pleasure."

"Does this mean you're a lesbian?" Haley asked, surprised just as much by this being her own Mom licking her, as she was by how marvelous it felt.

"No, honey, I love cocks, especially big ones," Stephanie said, as she slid two fingers inside her daughter's pussy. "But I also love pussy. I told you that yesterday."

"I guess I forgot," Haley said, not thinking very straight.

"It's okay," the Mom said, "just let Mommy make you feel good."

"You already have," Haley said, her body having perpetually either feeling incredible pleasure or yearning for more of it ever since last night.

"Oh honey," Stephanie said, gently wiggling her tongue up and down over her daughter's clit while slowly fingering her.

"Oh Mom," Haley moaned, as she suddenly felt pleasure both inside and outside her pussy... doubling the intensity... increasing the acceleration of the second orgasm rising inside her.

"You want Mommy to finger bang you, baby girl?" the mother asked, as she slowly slid two fingers in and out, while she also flicked her clit and licked her pussy.

"Yes please, Mommy," Haley responded, now horny as hell, the pleasure her mother was giving her consuming her very being, "Finger bang me."

"I want you to come all over my face very soon, baby girl," Stephanie said, as she increased the speed of her fingers... pumping away like a cock... while her sucking lips and wriggling tongue never left her daughter's delicious pussy.

"Oh Mommy, don't stop," Haley moaned, not caring anymore that this was incest, not caring that this was supposed to be a sin... if it was sinful, then why did it feel so good?

"I won't stop until you give Mommy a pussy facial," Stephanie promised, as she found her daughter's g-spot and tapped away on it.

"Mother fucker!" Haley screamed, as intensity struck her within an instant, and her second orgasm ripped through her like an all-consuming tornado!

Stephanie smiled upon hearing this apt term that she'd heard so often in the recent past... and she tapped her daughter's g-spot a couple more times, before pulling her fingers out and opening her mouth wide to capture as much of the sweet flood of pussy cum as she could.

"Oh Mom," Haley said weakly. Her body felt like it was surrounded by the fabled Fireworks of Euphoria.

"This is how I've been longing to worship you," Stephanie said, as she lapped up her daughter's cum.

"Well, you are on your knees," Haley observed with a half-smile.

"And you just baptized me," Stephanie joked, "only by sprinkling, but almost by immersion," as she stood up and looked down at her red-faced pretty girl.

"Did I come that much?" Haley asked, her Mom's face sopping wet, and even her hair a little damp.

"Yep, you're a squirter," Stephanie said, licking her wet lips.

"That was so intense," Haley said, still feeling the aftershocks of multiple orgasms.

"The g-spot orgasm is one of our ultimate pleasures," Stephanie said, as she removed the strap-on harness.

"I can't stop trembling," Haley said, feeling kind of disappointed that this wild sexual encounter was at an end.

"Hungry?" Stephanie asked.

"Yeah," Haley nodded. "I'm feeling a little dehydrated too."

"Let me help you with both of those," Stephanie said, kneeling on the bed and straddling her daughter's face.

"Mom, I don't think I can do this," Haley said, her Mom's pussy hovering over her.

"I think you'll discover you quite like it, honey," Stephanie said, as she lowered her pussy to just a couple inches above her pretty daughter's face.

"But I'm not a lesbian," Haley pointed out, as her mother's sweet scent began to envelope her.

"I never said you were," the Mom said. "Now be a good girl and lick your Mommy. Fucking your sweet pussy and thus taking your virginity, and then eating your pussy got me very horny."

"That's right! You did take my virginity," Haley said mindlessly, suddenly realizing it was true. She'd given her cherry to her mother!

"Yes, honey. And Mommy plans to get you completely ready for Joel's cock," Stephanie promised. She then reached down, gently tugged her daughter's head up and added, "Now lick Mommy."

Her face suddenly plastered against her Mom's pussy, the tangy scent drawing her in, the submissive need to please consuming her, she did as she was told. She extended her tongue and licked.

"Good girl," Stephanie moaned, as she felt her daughter's tentative tongue parting her wet pussy lips... for the very first time.

Haley didn't respond with words, just action. The taste was subtlety sweet, and she wanted more... and as she licked, she felt her own pussy continue to tingle... she felt a need to get her Mom off... she felt a need to obey her.

"Such a natural," Stephanie moaned, enjoying the slow licking.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Haley said, thinking that eating her Mom couldn't possibly help her with Joel... and about Joel... she'd just cheated on him, and she was still cheating!

"Just do what comes naturally," the Mom advised... resisting her desire to actively ride her daughter's face.

Haley did... yet she was meanwhile processing the realization that she'd lost her virginity... which she'd been saving for Joel... for the man she loved. Yet... yet... she'd undeniably enjoyed everything her mother had done to her, and she was enjoying doing what she was doing right now... just like in the clips she'd watched last night... since she was eating pussy... and this being her Mom's pussy just adding to the surreal exoticness of her actions.

But finally the 18-year-old managed to push all those thoughts out of her head... and she just focused on getting her Mom off... the soft moans turning her on, and encouraging her.

"Oh God," Stephanie moaned. "You're getting Mommy all wet, baby girl."

"Then come on me, Mommy," Haley heard herself saying, wanting to taste her mother's cum.

"Oh yes, honey, I can certainly do that. Do you want Mommy to come all over your pretty face?" Stephanie asked, as she began slowly grinding on her daughter.

"Yes, Mommy. I want to taste your cum, just like you did mine," Haley said, in a lustful daze where her carnal desires consumed her, as she extended her tongue the best she could. "Do you think you can come lots, like I did?"

"Yes baby, I'm sure I can, since you're such a good cunt licker," Stephanie moaned, as she held her daughter's head up against her pussy and began really grinding.

"Give it to me, Mommy," Haley said, the word 'Mommy' making this kinky incestuous act feel even kinkier... more taboo... wrong-er, which somehow made it feel righter.

"Oh, yes honey, lick me, lick Mommy, oh yes," Stephanie moaned, her orgasm imminent.

Haley just kept licking... while her face got wetter....

"Oh yes, oh yes, yeeeeeeees!" Stephanie screamed as her orgasm hit, and her pussy juice gushed out of her, and yes... all over her daughter's face.

Haley drank down as much of the copious pussy juice as she could... the taste stronger and even more tantalizing than the wetness prior to her Mom's orgasm.

The mother leaned forward, bracing her hands against her daughter's pantyhose to allow her cum to leak out and coat her daughter's face.

Haley leaned up and licked her Mom's pussy, trying to get every drop of the surprisingly amazing taste, which she couldn't get enough of.

As Stephanie rolled off her daughter a minute later... she looked at her daughter... her face shiny with her pussy juices... and said, "Well, that was amazing."

"I can't believe we just did that," Haley said, not wanting this surreal afternoon to end, and yet knowing it had to.

"I know," Stephanie said, bending down and kissing her daughter. "You really were amazing."

"Thanks," Haley said. "I want to be amazing for Joel."

"You will be," the Mom said.

"How do you know?"

"Well, you've always been willing to do whatever it takes to excel at everything," Stephanie said.

"I guess," Haley said, more confused than ever... not only because she'd just committed incest with her Mom... had lost her virginity to her Mom... had eaten her Mom's pussy... but before last night, she'd not even once questioned her sexuality... but now... now... now she was feeling exceedingly confused.

"What's wrong?" Stephanie asked, her hand resting gently on her daughter's firm belly.

"It's just that..." Haley said and paused. "...I want to be good for Joel. I mean to be really good. The best ever."

"Then honey," the Mom said, her hand moving slowly downward towards a certain location. "If you want to, we can keep practicing."

"I'm not sure most of this will help," Haley said with a soft laugh, as she felt her Mom's hand arriving back on her pussy.

"I have a few unorthodox ideas," Stephanie said, as she pondered how to find a way to get her two sons to join her and her daughter. Or perhaps just a threesome with Joel for starters. She wasn't sure... it would take some thought.

"Like what?" Haley moaned, her Mom's fingers tracing her pussy lips... her wet, wet pussy lips.

"Oh, that's for another day," Stephanie said. But she was still horny, so she decided to do something she hadn't done since she was young... tribbing.

"I can't believe we did this," Haley said.

"Define 'this'," the Mom said as she began readjusting her body.

"Having sex with my Mom," Haley said, still shocked it had happened, and that she was hoping it would happen again.

"Well..." Stephanie smiled, before she asked, "...would you like to come one more time?"

"Oh Mom, I'm not sure that's even possible," Haley said, as her Mom moved her legs to the middle of the bed.

"Only one way to find out," Stephanie said, as she placed her legs between her daughter's.

Haley glanced at the clock, and her eyes went wide. "Gosh! I'm late for class!"

"I'll write you a note citing a family emergency," the Mom offered, as she wriggled her body to place her pussy against her daughter's.

"I haven't missed a class all year," Haley said, unsure of what her Mom was doing until she felt her Mom's pussy touching hers.

"Hold onto my leg," Stephanie said, ignoring her daughter's scholastic concerns.

"Okay," Haley moaned, as her Mom's pussy started rubbing against hers.

Stephanie grasped her daughter's leg and said, as she tugged her daughter's panties hard to keep her pussy completely free, "Now slowly move your ass up and down."

"Okay," Haley said, as she felt her Mom doing the same and rubbing against her pussy.

As Haley started moving her body, her worries about school faded, as the pleasure once again began increasing.

"This is weird," Haley said with a soft moan.

"It's called tribbing," Stephanie said. "It takes a little while to get into a smooth rhythm."

"It feels good, though," Haley admitted, as her pussy was stimulated in yet another new way.

"Yes honey," Stephanie moaned, as both mother and daughter ground on each other's pussies... their moans increasing as the pleasure did.

It was two, perhaps three minutes later, while both women were now moving in smooth unison, with both women having orgasms rising expediently, that Haley moaned, pleasure compounding pleasure, "Oh yes, Mom."

Stephanie was sweating, tribbing a great workout, as she ordered with a moan of her own, "Keep grinding, baby girl."

Their moans echoed through the bedroom... Haley knowing her orgasm was close... the sensation of her pussy rubbing against her mother's such an erotic thrill as she moaned, loving this word, "Oh Mommy."

The two women lost in the throes of passion, the intimacy of tribbing and the imminent orgasms rising in both women, they didn't hear the two men walk into the bedroom... but they both did stop dead in their rhythmic tracks when they heard the words that came in unison from two male voices, "What the fuck?"

Coming next: Orgy

12