All Comments on 'Mom's Motivation: Orgy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Great fucking! Fucking great - five stars!

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 1 year ago

I'm confused as to who called Joel.

bikerboytommybikerboytommyover 1 year ago

WOW, Jasmine!!!! Thank you so much. Been wanting this scenario for Haley to happen, and finally Hayley experiences the pleasure. Fantastic happy ending of the series. Or, maybe not quite the end yet. Any chance for one more chapter that includes Joel? Like ending up with both Joel's & Haley's acceptance and compersion for each other's pleasure with others in the family. A more united and even happier family. Excellent writing. 5 stars as most always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Solid story but a little disappointed that if it is the end her plan for Andrew was never fully finished he should have been able to explore his curiosities with his brother or even the boyfriend if they all got together

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Still like to know who was first up Haley's ass, only joking.!

Love these stories

Five stars

Anna

R_U_RomanticR_U_Romanticover 1 year ago

Loved it. Five stars from this reader. Love how you described Haley's amazement at seeing her first rock-hard cock. She like her Mother is a natural cock sucker.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

If this really is the end of this fabulously depraved story, then allow me to express my admiration for your incredibly talented, filthy imagination, Jasmine. I've loved every chapter and the descriptions of how Stephanie has led her three children down the contentious path of incest. It's not for me to dictate, but I'd really love to read how Joel is brought into the family fold too. Of course this chapter gets 5 stars from me, together with my thanks for sharing it, and my admiration for your beautiful, perverted mind.

Lars420Lars420over 1 year ago

That was really fuckin hot ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VanessaKVanessaKover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed reading that very hot story. Thanks

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 1 year ago

A great continuation of this epic incestuous story. Just plain hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write one more chapter!

This is a really hot series. Its so interesting how the boys would react to their mom also being a slut for Joel. And while Haley will accept it (because if not, the tale inevitably becomes tragic), I'm sure all the readers are curious how she would rationalise it.

And once Stephanie has it all out in the open, will she celebrate by being airtight? (OK she probably definitely will)

And it would be nice to see who gets Haley's ass first! OK, maybe that's more for the bros keeping score. But Haley taking it for the first time and realizing she like being a 3 hole slut like her mom would be amazing.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Five stars. Hot story!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

372. This was simply unexpected. I thought Joel would be fucking Steph when Haley came in unexpectedly, and didn’t expect the brothers to fuck her at all. Thus we need another chapter to get Joel in on the action. Please keep up the good work.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

372. For some reason, this failed to save my first comment. I really didn’t expect the brothers to get Haley’s pussy, but expected Joel to take her cherry. Now we need another chapter to get in on the action. Maybe have him be fucking Steph when Haley finds them together. I hope you will finish this hot series.

IprefermactavishIprefermactavishover 1 year ago

Very fucking hot! Still think Andrew is an asshole who needs to be taken down a peg or two

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

DAMN. Life should be so fortunate. Joel won't do so well as her brothers had, and possibly be much faster with less attentiveness. The relationship with Joel is short-lived when he slips and reveals his liaisons with Elizabeth. That is when the shit hits the fan. Tune in tomorrow for, "The Party is Over" or, "Hell Hath no Fury...".

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

This chapter was just as hot as the rest, however, the evolution of Haley was a little fast. There has to be a chapter with Joel joining the incestuous family . After Joel fucks Haley it would be hot to have Joel fuck Stephanie while watching Haley getting double teamed by her brothers. The story of Stephanie could easily be expanded into many other areas.

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

This chapter was just as hot as the rest, however, the evolution of Haley was a little fast. There has to be a chapter with Joel joining the incestuous family . After Joel fucks Haley it would be hot to have Joel fuck Stephanie while watching Haley getting double teamed by her brothers. The story of Stephanie could easily be expanded into many other areas.

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

This chapter was just as hot as the rest, however, the evolution of Haley was a little fast. There has to be a chapter with Joel joining the incestuous family . After Joel fucks Haley it would be hot to have Joel fuck Stephanie while watching Haley getting double teamed by her brothers. The story of Stephanie could easily be expanded into many other areas.

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210about 1 year ago

Fabulous story. Cliffhanger much? It would be great if you added another chapter that would give this story a finish it deserves. Still, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a great series! Although it seems intended to be the ending, I hope you'd consider writing another chapter or two.

It would be so hot seeing how 'demanding' Stephanie's could be now that the secret is out in the open. And how Joel reacts (or takes advantage!) would also be interesting to see.

I think it's also a nice situation that they can't just 'partner up' given that there's 3 guys and 2 girls. It leaves some room for drama/plot to help drive some new chapters. I really hope you make more chapters, and I'm probably not alone in wishing this!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Did anyone get pregnant in this story? It's strange, considering how many times they cum in mommy's pussy. Slightly disappointing.

Forsaken OneForsaken One5 months ago

It's meant to be the end, but its been a great series so far, so I really hope there's another chapter or two in this series. Please write more of it!

It would be really hot to see Stephanie get dominated by Andrew. You could play around with power reversals there. And it would be interesting to see how Haley handles it when she sees her boyfriend going to town on her mom. And even how Joel reacts to seeing Haley and Stephanie get railed by the two brothers. And what if Joel accidentally reveals Stephanie's impromptu, secret gangbang with his buddies?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's a really great series! Please do write another chapter or two. and hopefully maybe focus back on a mom-son theme?

Maybe a son loses a job? Or the other gets a better one? Some jealousy maybe and Stephanie has to manage? Or maybe Stephanie gets really busy with all the sex and has to give new conditions they meet to be able to fuck her? Or what if Stephanie loses her job? And the one who can pay her bills gets to be the one with more/most of the privileges?

Please write more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's a really good series! Please consider writing more chapters. Or maybe a spin off?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved this series! It's meant to be the end, but I hope you get inspired and continue it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can't believe it's the end! Well, I can I just don't want it to XD at least not yet.

Please write another chapter or three! Andrew may need more motivation since he doesn't have a real job yet haha

QuarkBarQuarkBar4 months ago

Great, but all of your stories should be illustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a great series! Please do wrote another chapter or two!

it would be fun to see how Joel and the boys react to knowing that theyre all fucking Stephanie, and that could be just a hot intro (and probably Stephanie gets airtight again!)

It might be great to see Stephanie needing to motivate her sons again. Like maybe Stephanie gets in trouble at her job (maybe because her sons were fucking her too much?) and she decides to start her own diner. And her sons would help her (maybe because they were partly responsible) and she will let them have more time with her the more they help out.

Or maybe Andrew decides to become the top dog and does whatever he can like getting a better job and being more aggressive with his mom. It's just so hot seeing Stephanie get dominated by Andrew!

There's probably lots of other possibilities. Please do write more for this hot series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...