Mom's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all cracked up laughing. We continued to talk about Mrs. Miller along with other different shit until our lunch period was over.

When I got home from school, I went directly to my room. I threw in a different DVD this time. Now it was Kinky School Sluts. I took off my clothes, getting on my bed, clicking the buttons on the remote. I looked at the chapters this time, clicking to one that seemed interesting. The scene started with three girls in what seemed like a detention class. They were all dressed in a sexy school uniform. Navy blue jacket with the school badge over a white buttoned blouse. Blue and black plaid skirt. White knee-high socks and black low-heeled shoes. They were sitting close to each other talking when another nerdy looking girl walked in. They stop talking, looking at the new girl. Then they tease her until the male teacher comes into the room.

To make it short, I started jerking off faster as the three girls convinced the detention teacher that the nerdy girl was making trouble. As her punishment, the teacher whipped out his cock, telling her to suck it. She reluctantly got on her knees, staring at his dick. Grabbing his dick, she placed it into her mouth, sucking away as the other girls looked on.

"Holy fuck!! This is similar to the fantasy dream I had about Mrs. Miller." I said to myself. I closed my eyes as I began to bring up the image of Mrs.Miller. Clearing my mind, I was finally able to get the fantasy I had about her when I was in her class. My body tingled and tensed up as I imagined fucking her in front of the class. My cock got harder and I could feel the veins pop out of my shaft as I stroked my cock. My helmet was turning purple as I squeezed my dick with every stroke.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! You're such a great fuck, Jessica (Miller). Yes! Yes! I'll cum all over your face baby. I hope I get an "A" for this!"

My balls began to tighten up. I could feel the pressure building up in my dick. Funny how swollen my cock was, that it was constricting the muscles, making it hurt as more cum was being pushed up. Finally, my cock muscles relaxed, allowing a stream of white gooey fluid to shoot out. I moaned in relief as the painful pressure subsided with every push of cum that came out. Panting, I opened my eyes to see my door closing.

"What the fuck!!" I said jolting myself into a sitting position. "Mom? Is that you?"

I didn't hear her reply. Grabbing the remote, and turning off the DVD player, I called out to her again.

"Mom? Was that you?"

Still nothing. Not even bothering to wipe myself off or get dressed, I went straight for my baseball bat. I could see the headline now. 'Naked man found dead covered in his own sperm.' I can just imagine everyone who knows me laughing their asses off with that in my obituary. I opened my door, peeking out into the hallway. I walked out, heading down the stairs. I walked slowly down, listening for any kind of noise. I heard the clattering of pots and pans in the kitchen. With bat ready, I tip-toed toward the kitchen. Peering around the archway, I saw mom popping up from the counter, holding a saucepan in her right hand.

"Christopher! Just what do you think you're doing?"

"I thought there was a burglar in the house. I heard a noise near my bedroom. I thought it was you, but you didn't respond when I called to you."

"Sorry, hon. I didn't hear you calling me. But do you mind covering yourself up!! I mean really? You were going to confront a would-be burglar in the nude?" She said with a chuckle while scoping out my cock.

I looked down at my limp cock hanging below my scrotum. Lowering the bat, I smiled at mom and walked away, heading back upstairs. As I got halfway up, I realized she wasn't shocked to see me naked. She even seemed pleased at what she saw. Though I could be imagining things. But I didn't imagine my door closing when I opened my eyes after ejaculating. But seeing how she was home, I knew she was watching me. But for how long?

I washed up, then got dressed before heading back downstairs. Nothing was said about what happened earlier. We did talk about how our day went or about other topics. Later on that evening, mom told me her feet were hurting She asked me if I could rub her feet. We both got on the couch, with her laying down and me sitting at the opposite end. She plopped her aching feet on my lap waiting for her foot rub. I've done this on many occasions. She's on her feet a lot at work, and because of the shoes she has to wear, they do become very sore. Over the years, I've become very proficient in the foot rubbing department.

While I was rubbing her feet, my attention was on the TV screen watching a funny comedy show. It never dawned on me what my mom was doing. When the show went to a commercial. I looked toward my mom ready to say something about the show. My eyes bugged out as I saw my mother's skirt lifted up past her pussy, with her hand down her underwear and pantyhose.

"Holy fucking shit!! She fucking playing with herself right here in front of me!!" Saying inside my head.

I closed my surprised gaping mouth quick. Never before has she ever done this. Now I knew she was watching me jerking off. I guess with me giving her a foot rub, it set something off. I turned my attention back to the TV, every now and again peering in her direction. Her muffled moans brought my eyes back to her. Her eyes were opened, staring up at me as her hand worked frantically under a layer of nylon and cotton. She was biting her lower lip, preventing herself to moan out loud. I wanted to help but with a combo of shock and fear, I didn't really know if I should attempt to try. My left hand gingerly went up along her right leg. First rubbing her shin and calf. Then a little higher, until I was up to her thigh. I began to rub her inner thigh, very close to her crotch. Gaining more confidence and daring, I lifted her leg over me so now I was in between them. I lifted her legs upward, resting her feet on my back. Reaching down, I grabbed her pantyhose and underwear from each side of her waist, pulling them down.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What do you think you're doing young man!?"

"I, um. Well, I. Um. I thought, um, I thought you may have wanted some help!?" Getting confused.

"By pulling down my underwear?" Now standing up and pulling her panties back up.

She grabbed her shoes and stomped up the stairs. She slammed her bedroom door shut, letting me know she wasn't too happy with me. Moments later I heard her go into the bathroom, turning on the shower. Twenty minutes later, she returned to her bedroom, staying there for the night.

"Man!! What the fuck did I do wrong to deserve her bullshit? She's the one that was masturbating right here in front of me and I get chewed out for wanting to remove her panties? Fucking women are fucking whacked!!

A couple of hours later, I went upstairs, getting ready for bed. I knocked on my mom's door to see if she was okay. I didn't get a response, so I opened her door. I saw her laying on her bed fast asleep. I gave her a kiss on her cheek, turned off her light, then went into my room. After undressing, I turned off my light and got into bed.

"I guess I'll find out tomorrow if she's still miffed." I thought to myself as I closed my eyes and dozed off for the night.

The next morning, mom was her usual self. She greeted me with a smile and a melodic good morning. We sat and ate breakfast before I went to school and she went to work.

"Chris, I apologize for last night. I don't know what possessed me to do what I did! I mean I kind of do, but for some strange reason, your foot rub really got me horny."

"I know mom. No need to apologize. It's understandable you haven't gotten laid in a while. Maybe seeing my cock swinging in the breeze yesterday had an important role in that too."

That's possible. But you're my son. I shouldn't be turned on by my son's cock. But I..." Cutting herself off.

"But you what?" I asked, wanting her to finish her sentence.

"Nothing!! Finish your breakfast. You don't want to be late for school.

My mind was cluttered with the things my mom said and refused to say. I kept wondering if my mom had a fascination with my cock. It's been many years since she's had a boyfriend. As I mentioned earlier, she never trusted a man after her last asshole boyfriend beat the shit out of my brother. She wasn't the type for these 'one-night stands' either. I never saw her bring a man home nor has she ever stayed at someone's house. Even trying to get it out of my head didn't work. Hopefully, Mrs. Miller can change all that.

As expected, my erotic biology teacher diverted all my attention to her. Seeing her wearing that tight baby blue dress hugging her wiggling hips and ass as she wrote some shit on the blackboard, was enough to make every guy in her class cream his jeans. Even after school was out, all I could think about was Mrs. Jessica Miller.

When I got home, it was the same thing as yesterday. Getting naked, putting in a DVD, and laying on my bed ready to have Mary Palms and her five magical fingers relieve my horny pent-up tension. I didn't care which one I'd put in, nor cared to search for a chapter. Between Jessica and my mom, I was ready to cum at any moment. This time though, I kept my eyes open. I would shift my eyes between the TV and my bedroom door. I wanted to make sure I wasn't being peeped on while I was jerking myself off. After a few minutes of masturbating, I saw movement from the corner of my eye. Turning, I saw my closet door opening very slowly. I could hear muffled moans coming from inside the closet.

"Okay, mom. I know you're in there. Come on out!"

She opened the door wider, standing between the door frame. Her hand was still holding on the doorknob, while her other hand was resting on the frame. She wasn't wearing the clothes I saw her wearing this morning. Now she was wearing a tight yellow shirt and black yoga pants.

"Mom!! What the fuck!!" Covering my cock with both my hands. Why are you hiding in my closet?"

"No baby. Don't hide it. Let me see you stroke your nice cock." Now walking towards the end of my bed. "Let mommy watch as you masturbate."

"Mom! This is pretty fucked up here." I said with a confused laugh. "I mean, I know it's been a while for you and all, but um. Yeah!" Now watching her climb up on my bed planting her ass on my ankles. "Um, this is getting weird." Now sitting on my knees and trying to pry my hands off my cock.

"Would you prefer I do it instead?" Still struggling to release my grip. "Let mommy jerk you off."

"Mom!!" Trying to fight her off. "Why?"

"Christopher Andrew!! Let mommy jerk you off!!"

I knew she was serious. She hardly ever uses my first and middle name unless she was getting perturbed or she was pissed at me. Without hesitation, I released the hold of my cock, allowing her to place her hand on it. Though I was kind of miffed, I began to enjoy her soft delicate fingers wrapped around my dick, stroking it ever so gently.

"You have a nice long dick, Christopher. Very thick in diameter too. Nicely formed hood as well."

She continued to stroke it slowly, From the top of the head down to the base. With her other hand, she connected her forefinger to her thumb, making a ring around my scrotum. She squeezed her fingers together, pushing my balls outward inside my sack. She would then break the ring, only to cup my scrotum in her hand. She would wiggle her fingernails underneath my ball sack as she stroked my cock a little bit faster.

"Such a nice big cock." She said happily.

Her gaze remained on my hard, erect cock. I watched as she bit down on her lower lip, contemplating what she wanted to do next. I knew she wanted to suck on it. I could see it in her eyes. But she was hesitant. It was one thing to be jerking off her son, but it was another to give him a blow job. Eventually, her desire overtook her sense of reason. She scooted down, sitting on my ankles. She bent down, banging the head of my dick against her chin. Then she rubbed my cock along her cheeks, like a cat rubbing its body around someone's leg. Before long, my shaft was resting on her chin. She took a deep breath before she lowered her head down to my scrotum. Her tongue made contact with the skin of my sack, licking it in a figure eight fashion as she held my cock in her hand. Her tongue flickered around my balls, pushing them up inside my sack, then letting them drop back down, repeating it over and over. I laid back, relishing the warm, moist feel of her tongue gliding over my balls.

"Oh mom, that feels so good."

She gave out a short chuckle as she continued to lick my balls. Knowing I was enjoying what she was doing made her become more aggressive. I felt her lips wrap around one of my testicles, sucking it inside her mouth. I could feel her tongue rolling it around inside as if she was sucking on a jawbreaker. Her thumb was massaging the bottom of my hood, stimulating the nerves and making my cock twitch in her hand. I have never been with an older woman before, but here I was with one who just happened to be my very own mother. Her experience in sex was far greater than any girl my age, and that turned me on a hell of a lot more.

She released my testicle from her mouth, doing the same thing with the other one. After a few minutes of sucking on my balls, she made her way licking my shaft with the tip of her tongue. My cock jolted as she licked up and down my shaft. She knew where to lick, and how much pressure to use with her tongue. Most of the time, her tongue was like an artists' paintbrush, using gentle strokes with the tip along the most sensitive areas of my cock.

I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying what she was doing to me. Most girls would just suck my cock without any kind of teasing. I thought she would be the same way. As a matter of fact, I was even more surprised that she hadn't just ripped her clothes off and have me put my cock in her cunt. Yet here she was being very patient, and very methodical in what she was doing.

Several questions ran through my mind as I watched her lick my cock. As I placed my hand on her head, playing with her hair, I wondered why she wasn't as aggressive as I'd thought she'd be. Was she testing me in some way? Was she looking to see how long it would take me to cum? Was she showing me there's more to oral sex than just taking a cock in your mouth? Or was this just her way of doing things. I even thought that maybe she was just more disciplined, and rushing into sex was cheap and unsatisfying. Pushing those questions out of my mind, I went with the conclusion that she wanted to show me what she could do.

Her licks were mixed with kisses along my shaft and helmet. I loved how she looked up at me. Her beautiful eyes letting me know how much fun she was having. Still playing with her hair, I gave her a wink and a smile as she butterfly kissed the tip of my cock, with a strand of pre-cum connected to her lip. When the strand broke, she seductively licked the clear fluid off her bottom lip and chin. Smiling again, she went back to kissing the tip of my cock. This time though, she opened her mouth just enough to cover the top of my helmet. I felt her tongue licking over the tip, then lick over my urethra. As she did this, she squeezed my cock, pushing more pre-cum out onto her tongue.

"I'm ready to burst my load right into her mouth!" I thought to myself. "She hasn't even given me a blow job, yet I feel like I'm ready to explode! My mother or not, she's fucking awesome!!"

She began to stroke my dick a little faster. Her mouth was still at the tip of my cock, but little by little, she started to take more of it in. Before long, she had the entire hood in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down, licking the bottom of my cock while gently scraping the other side with her top teeth.

"Mom!! Please don't bite me!" I said nervously.

She removed my cock from her mouth, giving me a perturbed look. "Christopher, I think I know what I am doing!"

"Sorry. It's just that I had a girl give me a bj before and she bit down on my cock. It hurt like hell."

"I know sweetheart. But believe me. I'm not going to bite your dick. Okay?"

"Okay, mom." Smiling in relief.

"Good!! Now no more interruptions!"

After kissing my stomach, she went right back where she left off. She kept teasing my helmet with her tongue and teeth. She was very gentle with the way she was grinding her teeth along the fatty part of my hood. My cock twitched whenever she hit the most sensitive spots on my helmet. I soon felt suction on my dick. She was having some fun sucking on my hood, then popping it out of her mouth. She did this many times over, swelling the head of my cock and turning it almost purple.

I could feel myself wanting to cum. I did everything I could not to. But when it is your own mother giving you a blow job, it's very hard to almost impossible to hold it back. She continued to suck and pop my dick out of her mouth. I could no longer hold it back. The pressure was excruciating. My balls and cock were aching like crazy. I tried to hide the painful expression on my face. I felt embarrassed that I was cumming so soon. I wanted her to really suck my cock for a good while, not for a few minutes. I was way too excited though to let her do that. The pressure was now intense. I was going to cum any moment now. I saw the look on her face when she placed my cock back in her mouth. When she did, she got a mouthful of hot cum. Her eyes bugged out as more cum came squirting out of my cock. I thought she was going to choke to death with the amount of cum she took. She gagged slightly but regained control not allowing any cum to block her windpipe.

I was just as surprised as she kept my dick in her mouth. I never had a girl swallow before. I just didn't sigh in relief after shooting my load, It was also because I was tickled pink that she swallowed my jizz. Of course, that was short lived when the reality of cumming way too soon was still embarrassing.

"I'm sorry mom. I didn't mean to cum so fast. It's just that a guy doesn't get his cock sucked by his mom every day."

"No need to apologize. Though you did take me by surprise cumming in my mouth without telling me you were about to."

"You're not mad or disappointed?"

"At what? That you came so fast? You're not the first person to ever do that."

She got up off of me and sat at the edge of the bed. I sat up next to her. My cock was now soft, but there was still a little bit of cum oozing out. When she saw that, she wiped it up with her finger, then put it in her mouth, licking her finger clean.

"Wow! I never knew anybody until now who liked swallowing cum!"

"It took a bit of getting used to." She said wiping up more semi-clear liquid from my cock. The first time I ever tasted your father's cum, I thought it was disgusting. But after a while;" Licking her finger, "I began to like it. Maybe not like it, but acquired a taste for it."

She got up off the bed. Standing over me, she bent down kissing my cheek. She gave me a smile, then kissed her finger, placing it on my lips. She walked toward the door opening up to leave.

"Hey, mom? What about you?" I asked somewhat confused as to why she was leaving.

"What about me." Stopping before she closed the door.

"Well, you gave me a blow job. Wouldn't you like something back in return?"

She just smiled then closed the door. This made me bewildered as hell. Surely she had to be as horny as I was. Again, many questions popped into my head. After a few minutes trying to figure out why she wouldn't let me do anything to her, I just gave up. My one true conclusion was that women were fucking strange.

I got dressed putting on a pair of shorts and headed downstairs. Mom had dinner ready and I was glad because I was pretty hungry. We sat in the living room eating our meal. She didn't say much and I was waiting for the right time, and thinking about asking the best question possible. After we ate, I washed the dishes for her. It was the least I could do since she did after all give me a blow job. I was still somewhat embarrassed that I came so quick. I was too excited, too overwhelmed that it was my mother blowing me and not some high school chick or one of the easy girl next door types. Maybe that's why she didn't want me to eat her out. She never really gave me a blow job that lasted that long. Though she did a lot of teasing, she only sucked my cock for a couple of minutes before I shot my load. I thought maybe it was best not to ask her any questions about it.