Mom's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got on her knees, removing the corset from her body. Her tits fell back into place as the corset fell from her chest. She breathed a sigh of relief as she through the garment on the floor. She knew I was staring at her beautiful boobs. She shook her chest, waving her tits from left to right. Then grabbing them in her hands, she shook them making them jiggle as if they were filled with jello. She even entertained me by taking one of her boobs in her mouth, sucking on her own nipple.

"That's so fucking cool and hot!" I said as she suckled on her own tit.

She released her tit from her mouth. She smiled seeing how impressed I was with her little skill. I knew small breasted girls could never do that, and I did wonder if those with big tits could. Now April answered that question for me. With her big knockers, she was able to.

"Did you like how I could do that? Having big tits can be burdensome, but it does have its benefits." She said jiggling her tits again.

I never spoke a word, but I did smile from ear to ear. When she was done playing with her tits, she bent down, grabbing the top of my pants. She pulled the eye from around the button, separating the two ends. Then grabbing the tab of my zipper, pulled that downward, unzipping my pants. I lifted my ass letting her pull my pants down, then off. Then she grabbed my underwear, doing the same thing. I laid there on her bed completely naked. She rubbed her hands up my legs, stopping at my waist. Laying in between my legs, she took hold of my massive, hard dick. She gave it several small pecks with her lips as she gently stroked my cock. She licked my balls, then went to the base, tickling my lower shaft with her tongue. She licked higher up my shaft until her tongue hit the bottom of my helmet. She swirled my dick around her tongue, licking the bottom part of my hood. My cock pulsated every time she hit the sensitive points.

The muscles in my cock started to strain as it got harder and bigger. This is what April was waiting for. Getting into a better position, she opened up her mouth, taking the head of my cock in. She sucked on my enlarged head, using her tongue, licking around the base. More cock went into her mouth. Slowly she went lower and lower before her upper lip was touching my pubes. Taking a deep breath with her nose, she went down to the base of my cock. Her tongue was licking my scrotum as my pecker was entirely in her mouth. She held it there for as long as she could before she began to gag. As she came up, globs of saliva soaked my cock. Catching her breath, she stroked my cock and smiling in satisfaction.

"God, your cock is big and fat. I can't keep it all in my mouth for more than a few seconds. Even your father's cock wasn't that hard to swallow all the way down."

"April. Let's not talk about other men. I know you're giving me a compliment, but I feel you're trying to compare me to the other men you had before."

"You're right, baby! I'm sorry."

Kissing my cock, she went right back to work. She really did enjoy blowing me. I thought about what she said, and silently, I relished the fact that my cock was better than my old man's. I barely knew him ever since he bailed on us when I was really little, but I was told that I looked very much like him. I often thought that's why April had a special kind of relationship with me than my older brother. Though she loves him, she seemed to pick more fights with him than with me. I never knew why that was, and at this point, I didn't care. What I did care about was how amazing she was sucking my cock. She did this for several more minutes before she stopped and climbed upon me.

"Okay, baby! It's time to please me." Giving me a big kiss afterward.

She rolled off me, lying on her back. I then got on top of her. We kissed once again, increasing our body heat and arousing each other. I loved being on top of her. I could feel her tits getting pressed down by my chest. Breaking our kiss, I slid my body down, looking straight at those two luscious boobs. My mouth watered as I stared at her nice, big tits. Lowering my head, I licked my tongue over one nipple, then the other. She giggled as I blew cool air on each nipple after passing my tongue over them. I smiled as her nipples became hard and erect. Now that they were, it was easier to suckle on her tits. Pushing them together, I alternated between each tit, sucking on her nipples. She moaned in pleasure as I used my mouth like a vacuum, sucking on her tits. Using my teeth, I gently nibbled on her nipples, licking the tips with my tongue. April loved having her tits played with. When I kept my attention on just one tit, she would hold my head as I sucked on her nipple.

The way she would cradle my head in her hand made me wonder if this brought back memories when I was a baby breastfeeding at the time. I closed my eyes, sucking on her boob as if I was a baby. I knew her ducts were closed, but damn, I was determined to make these babies lactate. Her moans intensified as I suckled each nipple. I couldn't believe I was making her cum just by playing with her tits. She held my head even tighter, digging her nails into my scalp while grinding her underwear covered pussy, trying to hit my cock. Each heavy exhale brought out an exhilarating moan as I licked and suckled on her boobs. I was like a man possessed. Eighteen years old and yet still learning about the joys of sex. And though I never did anything like this before, I was becoming a quick learner.

After giving her a nice little orgasm playing with her tits, I slid down further to her waist. I kissed every part of her stomach, puckering my mouth as if her belly had hundreds of M&M's on it and I had to pick them up with my lips. She giggled when I would kiss or lick just under her rib cage. I was close to her garter. Kneeling up, I unclasped her garter straps from her stockings. She lifted up her ass allowing me to remove the garter. After tossing that aside, I scooted down by her feet. Grabbing the top of her stocking from her left leg, I began to slowly roll the stocking down her leg. I would stop to rub her thigh and quad muscle then roll more down past her knees. I would stop again, rubbing her bare leg. Roll more down to her ankle then rub her shin and calf muscle.

Finally, I would pull her stocking over the heel of her foot, removing it completely off her. Lifting up her leg and holding her foot, I began to massage her foot and toes. She gave out a gentle moan as I worked my fingers and thumbs pressing and squeezing her little foot. I saw the look of content and satisfaction on her face. When she turned her head to the side and closed her eyes, I brought her foot up to my face. I sniffed her foot and toes just for fun. I knew they were clean and that they didn't smell. But it's a habit smelling everything before you're about ready to put it in your mouth. I started to kiss her heel, then work my way up to the ball of her foot. Then I would glide my tongue back down her foot, then up again. She laughed and twitched her leg whenever I tickled her foot. She loved what I was doing. She even wiggled her toes wanting them to be sucked on. Granting her wish, I began licking her big toe. Then licking the rest until I got to the last toe. There I put her little toe in my mouth, wagging my tongue around it. Two more followed, then one more, leaving her big toe out. She giggled as she saw her toes crammed in my mouth.

I probably did look ridiculous, but I was determined to put every toe into my mouth. Opening my mouth as wide as it could go, I was able to stuff every toe inside. She laughed hysterically seeing my mouth and cheeks spread to the max. She wiggled her toes on my tongue as I tried to lick each toe. My mouth was getting sore getting stretched out by her foot. Taking it out, I shifted my jaw several times to the left and right, realigning my mouth and relaxing the muscles.

"Maybe you should just stick to sucking on my big toe." She said still chuckling.

"I always wanted to do that. Every time I massaged your feet I dreamt of sucking your toes. Now I can and I'm never going to stop. Every time I massage your feet, expect a good toe sucking."

She smiled and gave me a wink as she waved her other foot in my face. She wanted me to do the same thing to her right foot as well. I did the same thing as with her left leg. Rolling down her stocking, then removing it off her leg, then doing the same thing with her foot, except this time I didn't shove all her toes in my mouth. Instead, I put both her feet together and sucked on both big toes. This was easier on my mouth and it was a lot more fun. April was really enjoying it too. She turned her head to the side, closed her eyes and began rubbing and squeezing her tits. Along with sucking her toes, I was also massaging her legs. Repeating a pattern of rubbing in between her legs, then outward, then under the back of her legs to her ankles, back over the top, going in between her legs again. Not only did this arouse her, but it made her become very relaxed. When she turned her head to look at me, I found out at that moment what the term 'bedroom eyes' meant. As I gazed into her eyes, I could see her soul, the very essence of this woman. Suddenly I drifted into some other realm. It was like her spirit and mine were in a different dimension. An astral plane, embracing one another as we looked down at our corporeal bodies with a euphoric satisfaction. My heart had raced even more when I snapped back into reality.

Taking her toes out of my mouth, I reached down, grabbing her underwear. I pulled them off from her hips, bringing them up to her feet. The fabric covering her crotch was still moist from the orgasm she had when I was sucking on her tits. I sniffed her panties as I crumpled them up in my hands. The aroma was tantalizing, and I was tempted to scoot right up to her and shove my cock into her warm, moist pussy. But I was patient. April wanted me to control my hormones, and that's what I was aiming to do. I wanted to show her that I was the kind of man who could treat her as a woman. Not a horny eighteen-year-old that just wanted to get his rocks off at the drop of a hat. Tossing her panties aside, I placed my hands on the back of her ankles. I slowly slid my hands down the back of her legs, pushing them toward her. I bent down as I kept pushing her legs back. When they were within arms reach, April grab hold of them, spreading them slightly apart. My face was mere inches from her pussy. I kissed her inner thighs, slowly getting closer to that delicious center. I could no longer wait to put those nice puffy, wrinkled lips into my mouth. Sticking out my tongue, I gently licked the wrinkly flesh of her pussy. April let go of her legs planting her feet on the bed. She spread them wider as I kept licking her labia. Reaching around her leg, I began petting her nice pelt of hair.

Puckering my lips around her fleshy labia, I sucked it in, licking harder. She placed her hand on my head, moaning in a low, soft tone. I alternated between sucking on her puffy lips and licking in between them. I kept getting small globs of juice on my tongue every time I licked her pussy. I was relishing the taste of it as I swallowed it down my throat. Still petting her pubes, I went up higher, licking her clit. Puckering my lips, I sucked her clit into my mouth. With my other hand, I shoved two fingers into her pussy. She moaned louder as her pussy was being ravaged. She even placed one of her legs over my back. My fingers were getting soaked with pussy juice as I furiously fucked her with them and licked her clit.

"Oh my God!!" She said in a high pitched voice.

Her moans were now high pitched whimpers as I continued my assault on her pussy. Now I had three fingers inside her. She began to scream as I finger fucked her pussy. I was no longer sucking on her clit, but with my other hand that was petting her hair, was now rubbing her clit. Resting my head on the inner part of her leg, I watched as she made all these sexy looks on her face. I was turned on as she gaped her mouth open sucking in air in between loud moans. Or clamping her mouth shut whimpering as I continued to finger fuck her to orgasm. I could see her juices flowing down the crack of her ass. Pulling out two fingers, I started rubbing her asshole with my middle finger.

"Yes, Baby!! Do it. Do it!!" She demanded.

Without hesitation, I pushed my finger inside her ass. She whimpered again as my finger penetrated her sphincter. As I finger fucked both holes, I went back to sucking and licking her clit. From the sounds of her moans and high pitched whimpers, she was very close to a major orgasm. I could feel her stomach pressing down, and her ass clenching. A few more seconds and she'd be coming like crazy. With the loudest scream I have ever heard her make, She released all the energy of her orgasm. Several sighs of relief followed as her body quivered on the bed. No longer sucking on her clit, I was still finger fucking both her holes but now a lot slower.

"Oh, God!! That was magnificent!! Definitely, the best orgasm I ever had. Thank you, baby! Thank you."

"You're welcome. You have a real tight ass. Like to stick my cock in it someday."

"You would heh? Well, we'll see."

"You wouldn't mind me doing you up the ass?"

"As I said. We'll see. Right now I want you to make love to me."

"As do I. I want to make you feel young again."

"Are you saying I'm old?" giggling a little.

"Not at all. I just like you to feel like you're my age."

We kissed once again as I positioned myself on top of her. Wiggling my hips, I worked my cock to the opening of her pussy. When the top of it felt her moist slit, I pressed my hips downward, pushing it right in. She moaned as she felt my cock penetrate her pussy. She held me tighter as I pushed down more, inserting my dick even further inside her. Again, she moaned as my cock split and filled her pussy. She felt tighter than the last time I had sex with her. Once she and I had shifted our bodies to align with one another, I began to slowly pump my cock in her pussy. I kept this pace for a minute or so, savoring the feel of the warmth and tightness. I also went slow because she just got done having a great orgasm. I knew her pussy was still sensitive, especially her clit. But she too moved her hips as I was pistoning my cock inside her. As I laid flat on her thrusting my dick into her pussy, she held on to me, never wanting me to stop. Her hands were caressing my back, giving me a tender massage.

As I kept pumping, she whispered out things like "I love you, and yes baby or yes Chris". I knew I was arousing her into sexual ecstasy. I too was in that zone with her. Lifting my head above hers, we kissed like never before. She held me tighter and ground her hips with more forceful thrusts. My thrusts also increased as we made hot passionate love. The bed began creaking under the pressure of me fucking my mother. The headboard started to tap against the wall as my thrusts became more intense. I was now a man possessed. Harder and faster I pumped away on her. The louder she moaned, the faster I went. Beads of sweat were now forming and rolling down my face. At times, I buried my head into the pillow, plunging my dick as far as it could inside her pussy. Her moans were met with my grunts. I could feel her nails digging into my back. I could tell she was close to another big orgasm. I too was ready to cum as well. I was hoping that we could cum at the same time.

We were both crying out that we were cumming. Within seconds, we both let out our cries as we came together. Long exhausted sighs of relief escaped our mouths. Slowing down my thrusting, and coming to a complete stop. I laid there on top of her as my dick pumped out the rest of my cum. We couldn't speak as we tried to catch our breath. We didn't need to though. Our bodies spoke volumes.

I finally rolled off her. Still exhausted and breathing heavily, I wiped the sweat off my face with my hands. April rolled onto her side, resting her head on my shoulder. She rubbed my chest with her fingers letting me know how much she loved me and how satisfied she was. I wrapped my arm around her rubbing her arm and shoulder.

"You were absolutely wonderful." She whispered. "Why did you have to be my son?"

"I know what you're saying, but what if I wasn't. Would you want to have sex with me? Taking my age and all."

"Touche."

She rolled over to the side of the bed. Getting up, she exited the bedroom, going to the bathroom. She came back a few minutes later bringing with her a damp washcloth. Getting back on the bed, she washed off my cum soaked pecker. After cleaning it, she gave it a kiss and thanked it for a wonderful pussy pounding. I laid there laughing as she went back to the bathroom. Coming back, she jumped on the bed laying next to me. As before, she rested her head on my shoulder. We snuggled together, caressing one another and just talking about this and that. I loved how sweet and carefree my mom now was. I laid there proud as hell that I could bring that out of her. It's been many years since I've seen her this happy. I was hoping that I could continue to keep her that way.

We stopped talking and eventually dozed off. When I awoke, I didn't know how long I had slept. What I did know was that April was at it again. I saw her head resting on my stomach sucking my soft cock. Round two was about to begin.

********************************************************************************

It was daylight when I woke up. I panicked when I looked at the clock.

"Holy shit!!" Sitting up. "Mom. I mean April. Wake up! We've overslept!"

"Huh? What?" She said waking up abruptly. "Go back to sleep sweetheart. I'm exhausted."

"April! I'm late for school and you're late for work!"

"No, we're not. I called out and you're staying home. Now go back to sleep."

Not bothering to argue, I did as she said. I snuggled up to her warm body, draping my arm around her. My hand felt her huge tits. I wormed my hand in between her breasts, cupping the right one and passing my thumb over her nipple. My dick was getting hard. I was grinding it along her ass. I wanted to fuck her again nut after having sex three times last night, I knew her pussy would be sore. But if I could fuck her in the ass, then I could get my rocks off without making her pussy worse than it already was. Instead, she raised her leg, placing her foot on her knee. Her pussy was still dry but with a few passes over her pussy with my dick, she began to get moist. I guided my dick between her slit, pushing it inside her pussy. I was in awe that she wanted to get laid again. Once fully in, I rolled her onto her stomach, rolling on top of her at the same time. Pushing her legs closed with mine, I pumped my cock into her pussy. It was the first time I ever did a girl in this position, but I was really turned on by it. With her legs closed, it made her pussy feel a lot tighter. I was ready to cum being so aroused fucking her in this position.

It wasn't long before I shot my load into her. I don't know if she knew I was cumming since I kept my grunts to a minimum. But I'm sure she felt it. I didn't stop pumping my cock even after I came. I kept going and going. I loved fucking her this way and surprisingly, my dick never went soft. It wasn't long before her moans became louder and more frequent. She was near her climax. I wasn't, but since I was still fucking her, I really wanted to cum in her again. I never did cum twice in one fucking and I wanted to see if I could. She cried out that she was cumming. I pumped my cock harder in her pussy. Her cries and screams as she came got my blood pumping. Within minutes after she came, I shot my second load inside her. It wasn't as much as the first time, but I still accomplished another first. Exhausted, I laid on top of her as my cock softened and slid out along with some of my cum. Regaining our strength, we got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. As she peed, I started the shower. I peed once I entered the tub. When she was done, she joined me. The rest of the day we just lounged around watching some movies and cuddling up together. I could sense how incredibly happy she was. She was a brand new woman, and she helped me to become a man.