Mom's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, good morning sunshine." She said tilting her head back, meeting my gaze.

"Good morning to you sweetheart." Yawning and stretching my arms out trying to realign my body. "I see you're still pretty horny. Best wake up call I ever had." Smiling at her.

"I like the feel of a soft cock in my mouth then feel it get hard while I'm sucking it. The only way I can do it with you is if you're asleep. Your dick gets hard at the drop of a hat."

"I know. I can't help it. I get a hard-on even when I'm not even thinking about sex."

"Hmm. Don't I know it."

She went right back to sucking my cock. I reached down putting my hand up under her pajama top, coming back up until I hit her tit. Once I had my hand on her boob, I squeezed it and rubbed every inch of it. She unbuttoned her top giving me easier access to her tits. I was able to rub both of them now, along with pinching her nipples with my thumb and index finger. She started to suck and stroke my cock harder and faster. I could hear the sloppy slurping sounds she was making as she sucked on the head of my dick. My cock started to throb. I was ready to cum at any moment. Removing my hand from her tit, I now placed it on the back of her head, holding it down on my cock as I felt the pressure building up inside my shaft.

"Ahh! Ohh! Ahh!" Was all that came out my mouth as I ejaculated my cum into her awaiting mouth. She squeezed and stroked my dick, helping to push up the cum out of my cock. A couple more short ahhs, followed by one long one, let her know my dick was pretty much drained. She stayed where she was squeezing my dick, extracting the remnants of cum and licking up the last few drops that came out.

"Mmmm. That was good. Nothing like a little protein shake in the morning."

"I came too quick again." Feeling ashamed and disappointed.

"I was expecting that. I knew you would cum faster if I blew you harder."

"But I thought you wanted me to control my hyped-up hormones?"

"I do. But I have to get ready for work."

"Ah. So, in other words, you wanted to give me a quicky?" I said laughing.

"Yeah. Something like that." Laughing back.

She got up off the bed removing her pajamas. I gave her a cat-call whistle, admiring her beautiful body. She looked at me and smiled, then walked over to the side of the bed, giving me a kiss on the lips.

"You're more than welcome to take a shower with me." She said winking at me.

I jumped out of bed quicker than a child on Christmas Day. Taking her by the hand, I ran, taking her in tow out of her bedroom. She laughed as we ran into the bathroom. Once inside, she turned on the hot water, then the cold, getting the water to her preferred temperature. She then turned the knob to the shower position. She got into the tub, followed by me. We stood in the tub facing each other, with the water first hitting my back, then turning around, hitting hers. After getting our bodies wet, she grabbed a washcloth and got it soaking wet.

April grabbed the liquid body soap and poured some on her folded washcloth. She began washing my chest, forming a rich lather. She smiled, admiring my physique as she rubbed the soapy cloth over my chest. She then washed my arms before going back to my chest. She squatted down doing my legs and cock. She was very delicate when she washed my dick and balls. She then reached around washing my ass, then standing back up, washed my back. She turned me toward the shower head, letting the water rinse off the soap. Wringing out the washcloth, she washed the excess soap off my body. As she did that, I got my hair soaking wet. I poured a few drops of shampoo in my hair, rubbing it into a thick lather. I rinsed my hair just as April was done cleaning my body.

"It's now your turn to get all soapy and clean!" I said as I took the washcloth from her hand. Pouring soap onto it, I began to wash her up. Because she was smaller than me, I did her back first, washing her down to the small of her back. Then I turned her around, doing her chest. I created a thick lather on her tits. Placing the washcloth on her shoulder, I used my hands to clean her tits. She leaned back moaning ever so softly as my soapy hands caressed every part of her boobs. Forgetting about the washcloth, I poured more soap onto her chest. I got my hands wet then rubbed the soap all over her chest and stomach. I went lower, washing her pussy with my hand.

"Careful Chris. Don't get any soap inside my pussy. It will burn like hell if you do."

"Okay. Gee, I didn't know that. So it's like getting soap in your eyes?"

"Yes. The skin inside my pussy is very sensitive. So only wash the outside."

I did as she said. I went as gentle washing her pussy as she did with my cock. I then knelt down washing her legs, then her ass. Just as with her pussy, I made sure I didn't push any soap into her asshole. I just gently glided the side of my finger inside her crack, only washing up the outer part of her sphincter. When I was done I had her face the shower head letting the water rinse off the soap. I used my hands to help in the process. Just for a little fun, I rubbed her clit numerous times. It had a lovely pink color to it and it was puffy as all hell. I couldn't resist putting her wrinkled pussy lips in my mouth. She placed her hand firmly on the wall for balance as she put her foot on the rim of the tub.

"Chris!! I have to go to work. I don't have time for... Oh, God!! Oh, fuck!! Goddamn it Chris. Eat me! Oh yes! Eat me!"

I wagged my tongue over her protruding clitoris. As the water beat down on her, streams of it flowed down her chest and stomach, rippling through her dense pussy hair. Stopping what I was doing, I stood up. I picked her up in a scoop slam style, tilting her upside down.

"Chris!! What the fuck are you doing!!"

Not answering her question, I told her to grab onto the rim of the tub. She knew exactly what I had in mind. She held onto the tub as I lifted her up so her pussy was in position with my mouth.

"Yes!! Yes!! Oh, fuck! That's it, baby! You know what you're doing."

Now I was able to envelop her entire pussy in my mouth without getting drowned. I worked my tongue into her pussy, licking it up and down her slit. I could taste the sweet nectar of her juices as it began to flow out onto my tongue. Moving my mouth down, I was now licking her swollen clitoris. I gently clamped down on it with my teeth, grinding her clit in between them. While doing that, I flickered my tongue as fast as I could over her swollen bulb. Her moans became increasingly intense as I ate her out. She kept repeating things like "fuck yeah", and "Oh god". I was loving the way I was getting her so aroused. To hear her moan and talk so dirty got my cock hard again.

April noticed my cock getting hard and rising up to my stomach. She told me to wrap my arms around her and hold on tight. She released her grip from the tub, placing her hands on the top of my legs. Once balanced, she grabbed my cock and shoved it in her mouth. I was waiting to see when she would participate in a piledriver sixty-nine. Though she made me cum earlier, she just couldn't resist my eight inches of man meat.

"You really love my cock, don't you April."

"Mmm, mmm", was her response as she sucked on my dick. "I love eating your pussy too." Giving it a slow, long lick. "I can't wait to stick my cock into this sweet pussy." She hummed out a longer "Mmm" this time. She too couldn't wait to feel my cock deep inside her pussy.

We continued to sixty-nine each other. The water from the shower was now getting cold due to the hot water running out. Turning around, April grabbed the knobs, turning the water off. Holding her tight, she grabbed my cock putting it back in her mouth. We continued pleasing each other orally. Biting and licking her clit really got her juices flowing out of her pussy. It was creamy thick, flowing towards my mouth. It was a lot more tart and salty this time. I must've really hit the motherload this time. She wasn't moaning as loud as she did the last time I made her cum, but then again, she did have a mouthful of cock. I couldn't believe how much she was cumming. Thick globs flowed out even welling up to my nose. The taste and the scent got me super horny. I couldn't believe I was ready to cum again. April was still sucking my cock. Even as she was cumming, she kept my dick in her mouth. I felt the pressure building up again. I told her I was going to cum. She sucked even harder, bobbing her head up and down really fast. Within seconds, I shot out my load into her mouth.

"Mmm! Mmm!" She hummed as she eagerly swallowed my load. "Wow! You came twice within a short time. Very nice."

"Well shit! Having oral sex with my mother is a real turn on. What guy wouldn't cum multiple times being with you?"

"Awe! You're just being sweet. But um, would you like to put me back on my feet. I'd like to finish my shower."

"Oh! Uh, yeah. Sorry."

I spun her right side up, letting her slowly slide down on my body. She smiled, then turned around, turning the water back on. The water was hot again and she soaked her hair. She poured some shampoo in the palm of her hand and began to wash her hair. I took a little bit of soap in my hand and washed her pussy. I was careful not to get any inside her vagina. She rinsed the shampoo out of her hair, then turned off the water. We got out, toweled off, then went back into her room.

"Goddamn! I'm going to be late for work." Looking at her alarm clock.

"So! Call out sick. Stay home with me." Getting behind her and squeezing her tits.

"Chris, I can't." Trying to pull away without success.

"Yes you can," Licking her neck. "You know you want to get laid. Your pussy is yearning for my cock. Admit it. You want me to fuck you in the worst way."

"I do. I really do. But I... Oh!" Now reaching down putting a finger in her pussy. "But I... Mmm." Now feeling two fingers inside her pussy. "I have to go to... Oh, God!!"

"Come on, April. Wouldn't you like to feel something bigger and thicker than my fingers in this sweet pussy of yours?" Thrusting my fingers a little faster.

"Yes, baby, yes. But can't it wait until tonight? You already came twice this morning. How much cum do you think you have left? Please, baby. Wait until tonight. I promise it will be worth it."

Taking a deep breath and then letting out a loud sigh, I surrendered to her plea. "Okay. Go to work. I can wait until tonight if you can."

"Thank you, sweetheart. Now you go lie on the bed and watch TV while I get dressed and ready for work."

She gave me a kiss and patted me on the ass as I went to lay down on her bed. Even though I turned on the television, I was more focused on watching her getting dressed, doing her hair, putting on her make-up, then checking her hair one last time. She then rushed around the bedroom getting this and that. She stood at the edge of the bed making sure she had everything she needed. She bent down giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Okay. I'm going now. I'll see you when I get back. You enjoy your day, okay honey?"

"Okay baby. Have fun at work. I'll see you when you come home. I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart. Bye." Leaving me alone naked in her bedroom.

Except for the sound coming from the television, the house was pretty quiet. Grabbing the pillow my mom laid on last night, I held it in my arms as if it was her. Closing my eyes, I went back to sleep, only to wake up an hour later to a grumbling stomach. Getting up, I went to my room to get dressed. It would still be several hours before April would be home from work. Each hour seemed like years as I waited for her to come home. My excitement intensified as I kept thinking about having sexual intercourse with my mom. I kept imagining how her pussy would feel with my dick inside it. How warm and wet it would be. How loud she would moan. Every time I thought about it, my cock got big and hard. I needed a distraction. Luckily, my friend Vic stopped by and hung out with me for a while. The two of us playing some video games was a good way of keeping my mind off of my mom.

"So dude. Any more sex dreams about Mrs. Miller?" Vic asked as he frantically pressed the buttons on the control pad.

That was something that hadn't happened. Doing shit with my mom made me forget all about my hot biology teacher. I wanted to fuck her as much as I did April. Now my mind wandered about having a three-way with both of them, losing my focus on the football game Vic and I was playing.

"Shit, man! You made me fuck up on that play. Let's not talk about fuck dreams with Mrs. Miller!"

"Relax dude! It's only a game. Besides, I was only asking because I wanted to see if we had similar dreams about her."

"I'm sure they are. But I haven't had any lately. Yes!! Interception!!

"Damn! I knew I should've done a run option. That's okay. I'll get the ball back."

"Hey dude, I almost forgot. There's a house party at Mike Reeves' house. Wanna go?"

"Tonight? Nah. My mom and I made plans for tonight."

"What you and your mom got going on for tonight?"

"She wants to go see some movie. So we're going out for dinner before we go to the theater."

"A movie and a dinner date? I'll trade spots with you."

"I'm sure you would like that!" I said with a jealous smirk.

"Well, your mom is still hot for her age. Even you can't deny that."

"I'm not. But I don't think you're her type. I think she likes guys her own age." Lying through my teeth.

"A guy can dream man. Don't kill the dream. You have Mrs. Miller, I have your mom."

"Thanks for putting that disturbing image in my head bro."

"No problem dude."

Vic and I were still in the house when April came home. She walked by saying hi to both of us nudging her head toward the ceiling as she headed upstairs. I paused the game, running up the stairs after her. "You going to the bathroom mom?" She answered no as she headed toward her room. I followed right behind her closing the door behind me. We embraced and kissed each other passionately.

"I missed you sweetheart. I couldn't stop thinking about you. But what is Victor doing here?"

"He stopped over to hang out. I think he's hiding from his girlfriend but won't admit it. Listen, Vic wants me to go to a party but I want to be with you. So if he says anything, tell him that we're going out for dinner, then going to see a movie."

"Did you say anything to him about us?" Asking nervously.

"No! I told you I won't say a word. But hey. He has a crush on you."

"That's nice. You better get downstairs before he gets bored."

"Yeah." Giving her another kiss and squeezing her boobs. I then left, going into the bathroom and flushing the toilet. I went back downstairs where Vic was waiting to continue our game.

"Sorry man. We'll have to play another time."

"Yeah, dude. Just when I was kicking your ass." Vic finished his drink, then got up giving me a handshake. "Have fun tonight dude. I wish I was going in your place."

"You wish you were what Victor?" April asked as she came down the stairs.

"Oh hi. Miss Bloomfield." He said now blushing with embarrassment. "I um, was just telling Chris to have fun tonight. You know, being out with his mom and all. Just me joking around." laughing nervously.

So why would you want to go in his place? Do you think you have a shot with me? Rubbing his cheek with the back of her fingers.

Mom loved to fuck with Vic's head. She knew he had a crush on her ever since junior high. She liked Vic a lot. I think if he was closer to her age she'd date him. Knowing him for so long, I know he'd treat her right. I'm just glad right now that he's too young for her.

"Maybe if I was a few years older. Then I could say yeah." Vic said with a look of conviction.

Even she was surprised how bold Vic's comeback was. It was really the first time that he let out his true feelings for her.

"Vic. Don't you already have a girlfriend?" April asked.

"Yes, I do. What does that have to do with anything? I'm just saying, if I was a little older I'd ask you out. I'd treat you like a queen."

"You do that with your girlfriend. I'm sure she's wondering where you are."

Vic took the hint instantly. Without hesitation, he said a few parting words then left the house. April still had a smile on her face from Vic's previous statement.

"You know, I probably would fuck him if he was older. But I'm happy with what I have right now."

April turned and came toward me. Wrapping her arms around my chest, she lifted her head up looking for me to kiss her. I bent my head down, meeting her lips. I wrapped my arms around her head, resting them on her shoulders. Our kiss was wet and sloppy as we wagged our tongue's in each other's mouth. I back walked her over to the couch. Still lip-locked, I lowered her onto the couch. As she laid down, I got on top of her. Her skirt rode up past her hips revealing her pink underwear. My cock was hard as steel, and I began grinding it over her lower stomach.

"Oh God, I missed you so much!" I said as I sloppily kissed her. "I just want to ravage you right now."

"Me too baby. All I kept thinking about today was your cock." She said in between kisses. "I want to make love to you Chris! I want to feel you inside me."

"Mom. I mean April. Shit. That's going to take some getting used to. I want to make love to you too. I've waited for this moment to feel my cock slip into your pussy."

"Do me now!!"

Without hesitation, I got up and pulled down her underwear. Once that was done, I pulled down my sweatpants. Getting back on top of her, I positioned my cock, pressing it up against her pussy. Looking her in the eyes, I started to thrust my cock into her pussy. The head of my cock split her labia, pushing her vulva apart as it slid into her vagina. I was in her pussy. It was wet, warm, and remarkably tight. I began to thrust my cock back and forth inside her pussy. At first slowly, then picking up speed a little bit at a time. I wrapped my arms under her shoulders as my thrusts became faster. She held onto me tight too, licking my neck, as I laid my head next to hers. I grunted with every thrust, just like she moaned as my cock went all the way in her. She placed her feet on the back of my legs, thrusting her body with mine. My balls were getting soaked from slapping up against the bottom part of her pussy. Her juices were flowing like lava out of a volcano. It was thick, gooey, and sticky.

"I closed my eyes enjoying the intensity of this moment. I couldn't believe I was actually fucking my own mother. "Man! I wish Vic was here to see this! He'd have a fucking heart attack right about now." I thought to myself. I kept pumping my cock into my mom's pussy. What seemed like an eternity was only about ten minutes. By this time, I could feel I was ready to cum. The question then arose in my head of whether to cum inside her or pull out before I did. She was still holding me pretty tight. But before I could make any decision, it was too late.

"Oh, God!! Ah, yeah. Oh! Oh! Whooahhh!" I grunted as one burst of cum after another came out of my cock. I came inside my mom. Surprisingly, she held onto me even tighter as my dick deposited its payload into her pretty little cunt.

"I love you." She whispered in my ear. "Keep fucking me. I'm almost there myself."

I started to pump my cock deep inside her. Within minutes, she too was enjoying her orgasm. Panting and exhausted, we laid there on the couch. Though my cock was soft, it still remained inside her pussy.

"So, did you enjoy it?" She asked as she adjusted herself keeping my cock inside her.

"Yes, I did. You?"

"You can't tell? Maybe not since your ass isn't laying in a pool of cum. Yes, baby. I did enjoy it. You made me feel really good. I almost forgot what a good dick felt like."