Mom's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the weeks and months, our relationship grew romantically. We enjoyed being together intimately. After I graduated, we moved to another state. People at my school and at her work started to get suspicious about how they saw the way we were now acting. My friends, as well as her co-workers, saw big changes in us. We couldn't take the chance of revealing our intimate relationship

By moving to a new state, no one knew that we were mother and son. We walked in public holding hands. Our neighbors could hear us having sex, in which one woman who lived next door to us took a liking to me because she could hear April screaming that she was about ready to cum every time we had sex. I even fucked April in the ass the first week we moved in. It was fantastic, and she told me I could do that to her twice a week.

Seven months into our relationship she shocked me with some news. I was sitting in the living room when she told me she was pregnant. My jaw dropped and eyes bugged out upon hearing the news. I shouldn't have been surprised though. Neither one of us were using any protection, and she was still in her thirties. She sat next to me crying. She was scared and rightfully so. She didn't believe in abortion but she knew she was carrying an incest child. I too was scared, but I would accept whatever decision she made. After some time talking, she decided she was going to have our baby. She said it was our love that made this creation, and it was our love that was going to see this through. I hugged and kissed her accepting her decision.

The next few months was nerve-racking for both of us. Fear and doubt flooded our minds until the day she went into labor. She gave birth to a precious, beautiful baby girl. She named her Christina Marie. When we saw her, we fell instantly in love with her. Our fears subsided when we saw she was a healthy, normal baby.

A few weeks after giving birth to Christina, April had her tubes tied. Now we could have sex all we wanted without the fear of her getting pregnant.

The years flew by so quick. Christina was now growing into a beautiful young lady. April and I couldn't be happier with our little energetic angel. I always told April that I would be the greatest man for her and the best father to our daughter. Her response was "I know, baby. I know."

The end.