All Comments on 'Mom's Panties Ch. 02'

by highpowererot

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, i hope you continue with it!

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo12 months ago
"Do you like my breasts sweetie? I remember you used to suck on them"

The bond a mother and offspring can only share. When forced to stop nursing a lifetime of breast infatuation is established. So arousing to include and get to the root of the common desire.

Very well written in content and mechanics. Epitomizes how amazing unencumbered sex can be amongst intelligent adults.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

very sensual and erotic, I hope that there is a further chapter to their training program

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This exploration definatly needs to continue, please!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Masturbation is nature's precious gift, meant to be accepted and enjoyed. Many sons would love to jerk off for mom. Hearing Mom say " I'm so proud of you! " give a guy afeeling of pride and confidence

vividlyyoursvividlyyours12 months ago

great concept, but i have a couple of suggestion.

First, you use a lot of parenthetical expressions to further explain things, That takes the reader out of the story and into another conversation. Instead, try incorporating the phrase into the story, Example: You wrote, "Susan retrieved Henry (her penis-shaped vibrator)." You could have written that as "Susan retrieved her dildo, the one she had named Henry..." I think doing that would improve the flow of the story.

Second, minimize the use of exclamation points that are not part of a dialog. The words themself should communicate excitement withouot adding that particular punctuation.

But overall, a great story concept.

pistolpete5648pistolpete56484 months ago

This Story is the very best interpretation of my biggest fantasy ever. I would just love to have had an experience like this with my Mother.

Please continue with more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous