Mom's Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy did as she ordered and continued to stimulate her intimate spaces, moving the buzzing vibrator in and out; sometimes almost totally removing it and teasing her entrance before slipping it back in. His mom was going wild and frantically rubbing her clit at the same time.

"I'm going to touch your clit with it Mom"

Andrew gently touched the tip of the buzzing vibrator to her rock hard clit while Susan retracted her hood with both hands. She could not have been any more vulnerable; presenting her bulging clitoris and fully opened vagina to him. She had exposed herself to other men like this, but doing it for her own son while he teased her clit with a vibrator made it indescribably exciting. She knew she would not last much longer.

She thought about what it would be like to have Andrew's cock exploring her depths instead of a plastic vibrator as he continued to work his magic using Henry on and around her clit. That thought put her over the edge and waves of pleasure overtook her body in a feeling like falling off a cliff into a pile of pure tingling ecstasy. She thought she might lose consciousness, but soon her composure returned and, bathed in sweat, she gazed appreciatively at Andrew, and laid back on her pillows, totally spent.

When she regained her composure, Susan smiled and said, "I'm guessing you've done that before Sweetie." You knew just what to do to get me to where I was practically begging for more. Most guys would just plunge in and pump away. But you used the perfect combination of teasing and gentle stimulation -- on just the right places."

Andrew figured there was no sense in denying it. "Heather taught me, Mom. We've been masturbating for each other and fooling around for the last couple of weeks. That's why I haven't been doing it that much at home. But please don't tell anyone. She's pretty sure her parents wouldn't approve.

"Oh Sweetheart, I'm so happy for you! Masturbation is nature's precious gift, meant to be accepted and enjoyed. I'm so glad you understand and can share it with Heather. How could something as beautiful as what I just experience be wrong? There's no way!"

But after helping his mom masturbate, Andrew was going crazy. If he didn't do it soon himself, he'd burst! Fortunately, his mom was on the same page.

"I think it's time we take a peek at that penis of yours, don't you Sweetie?"

She helped him pull down his underpants; revealing his strong young penis. Susan couldn't help but swell in motherly pride. It was perfect! His beautiful erection emerged from a bed of sparse brown pubic hair where it stood proudly; begging for attention. The size was perfect --long enough to reach her innermost depths, but not so huge as to be overwhelming. The quality of his erection was obvious, and she watched it pulse with the beating of his heart. His silky smooth glans was encircled by a prominent corona. She was glad they decided to have him circumcised so those beautiful parts could be fully exposed. The little slit at the end made her want to pinch it and look inside.

"Oh Andrew! You're penis is so beautiful! And makes me feel special to know that big strong erection is because of me! I hope you love your penis as much as I do. Maybe we should measure it sometime!"

The thought of his mom measuring his erect penis made his pressing need even more urgent. And the prospect of masturbating under the close scrutiny of his own mother could not have been more exciting. He looked at Susan with questioning eyes.

"Go ahead Sweetheart; you don't need my permission. I'll be right here!

He began as he typically does by gently touching his face and chest -- including his nipples. Next he worked his fingers down one leg and then the other, without touching his yearning genitals. Finally, he caressed the inside of his thighs with gradually widening circles until he began to just graze the sides of his scrotum. He was going crazy with desire, but he had not yet allowed himself to touch his aching penis.

Susan was getting wet again just witnessing this provocative dance.

Andrew had one more self-imposed tease before moving on. He spread his legs as wide as he could, pulled his knees up to his chest and began using both hands to very, very gently caress his fully exposed testicles. His penis, scrotum and anus were openly displayed for his mom's inspection. He loved exhibiting himself this way, and he could tell his mom was riveted to his every move.

"I love what you're doing Sweetie. It's so beautiful and natural."

Finally, he allowed himself to bring his penis into play. Automatically, he began using his two-handed method; alternately sliding one hand and then the other down his shaft. This technique provided almost constant stimulation to the ring just under the head -- his most sensitive spot.

Susan was mesmerized as Andrew followed the dictates of his lean, yearning body. Stroking his beautiful cock as nature intended, openly sharing this absolutely vulnerable moment with her.

Andrew had never felt so exposed. He was acting on instinct now, focusing on the indescribable feeling growing within his body as he alternately caressed his penis and balls. Intellectually, knew that masturbation was normal and important for guys his age, but he still had feelings of shame and guilt. He realized, those feelings made doing it under his mom's intense scrutiny even more exciting.

Susan couldn't resist using her fingers to gently stroke Andrew's inner thigh. "You're doing great Sweetie! I'll never forget watching you share so openly."

The feeling of his mom's touch was electric and he knew it was going to take him over the edge. That familiar, yet incredible feeling of complete and utter satisfaction was spreading throughout his body. He welcomed it and embraced it with every fiber of his being. He started frantically stroking himself with his right hand while touching his exposed asshole with the other.

"Oh, Mommy watch me cum! Watch me squirt for you!"

Susan watched in awe as he forcefully ejaculated over and over. Finally, the eruptions subsided and the last few drops of semen oozed from his opening and dribbled down his fingers.

"Oh Sweetheart, I'm so proud of you! That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Thank you so much for having the courage to share it with me. And I want you to know that Mother is here for you whenever you need me. In the meantime, why don't we use these to clean up your mess?"

Susan retrieved her still wet panties and used them wipe the semen off her son's chest. "You never know when these might come in handy. I'll bet Heather would be interested in them too!"

12