All Comments on 'Mom's So Hot! Pt. 03'

by ffarkus

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
BEYOND EROTIC

THIS STORY REALLY TURNED ME ON. I COULDN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT PAGE AS IT GREW IN INTESITY AND SEXUAL HEAT.I DON'T KNOW WHERE OR HOW YOU COME UP WITH THESE STORIES , BUT PLEASE BY ALL MEANS CONTINUE. ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IS, BOTH OF THE MOTHERS GIVING UP THEIR ASSHOLES TO EITHER THEIR SON OR THE SON'W BEST FRIEND. LATER .ANDRE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
thumbs down

who would have thought...........vanilla incest!

The story theme is terrific........but missionary fucking in three parts? Gimme a break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a suggestion

How about working a double penetration into the story, & some oral between the moms & boys & maybe even the boys themselves.

vargas111vargas111about 20 years ago
Why Not?

Mature women getting fucked by young men! Great, but why not get them pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Storie

What can I say. It was a great read & I hope you will continue with it. I hope that you will add some anal sex into it and some real hard fucking. Carry on with the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
tops

brilliant, loveit, pls continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent work

While reading it I had to clean myself up often... I haven't come so many times and so hard just by reading. The writing was OK but the horny factor was fantastic! I will be looking out for your work in future!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...keep him and Mom together overall...

...keep up the good work...XXXcellent imagination, but after all is said and done...Mom and he should end up together for good...YOU GO MOM!!!...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:)...you're the HOTTEST of them all...!!!...XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO(to Mom...)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pathetic

What a pathetic bastard he is, loses his wife to his father, then his mother to his so called friend. All this while he watches them both getting fucked, he gets what he deserves. He should stick to wanking thats all he's good for, I don't think its worth reading any further parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sick Fucking Story

You did a great job of turning a wonderful story into puke. You're a genuine fucking asshole. I gave you the lowest possible rating. One miserable star.

I saw where one reader blamed the character for being an asshole when it's the author who's the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
first story was alright....

but extremely repetitive. by the end, i found myself forcing myself to read further. it didn't improve by the second part, and by the third it has become utter shit. you're pretty much just switching around characters as if it were a game of musical chairs. there's no love or even intimacy involved in any of the interactions. they all begin with a borderline rape and then magically the woman is won over by the next male character that all of a sudden has a bigger cock and gives a bigger orgasm than the last. the cuckolding of a cuckolding of a cuckolding cuckold.

i'm sorry, it's just awful. better written than most perhaps, but no heart at all and no real sexuality to it. i can't see any true difference in interaction between how one character has sex from another either.

one last gripe, i'm truly beginning to hate this site because of the repetition of two things: 10 inch dicks and cuckolding. their both rampant and fucking boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucked the whole storyline up

Why don't you just make his whore for sale you just lost me I won't read any more of your fucked up shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No commitment or intimacy

This began from a very believable and sympathetic origin in part 1 and continued even so with part 2. During the first two parts, a loving and supportive connection between the reader and the two main characters (mother and grown son) become a compelling and somewhat magical bond. (But right from the start of part 3, it became apparent where this now unhappy premise was heading, I could not bear to finish after the "refrigerator" episode.) Once the mother and son found a life together, you shattered it with a very unhealthy and malignant nightmare. You could have told a very rich and colorful tale of two blissful lovers and intimate (life) partners, unlike any other couple that is usually ever seen or read about. For all the trouble and timing that they went through to arrive in such a unique place of rare and ultra sensual romance and beauty (that part 1 and 2 presented,) the cheap and dreadful unfolding of events that part 3 delved into was most heartbreaking and disillusioned. You also over do the trashy expletives and foul language beyond any real need, not to mention erotic good taste. Just the idea and picture of the beautiful mother and loving adult son together erotically is sensual enough without an overabundance of cheap trash talk thrown into the dialogue and narration. A little goes a long way here. Also, the frequency and duration of the lovemaking seems a bit out of proportion. More of everyday life interactions with lots of love and romance would be a big plus in a story like this. There was no need for pornography here, rather than very erotic and beautiful love making would fill the prescription. The mother was an epic character in her innocence and beauty as a central player in a sensually erotic romance novel. There are more lovely and beautiful ways to express desire and anatomy than rather lewd manner in the way that this often came across. Life is not always so typical of one sided obsessions like the authors imagination here in a theme of the beautiful good mother and her loving, strong, handsome and adult son/lover . Believability would be to send these people on a path of truth and love for the rest of their natural lives. The first two chapters were pretty decent story lines, but too often filled with cheap repetitive graphics that could have been smoothed out to allow for more meaning and thoughtfulness, than like a voyeuristic log book from a low life bordello. I loved the two characters of Tom and Vicky (his Mom). The tenderness and natural bonding between them was a very strong attractor and had so much potential for a beautiful and erotic life together. The spontaneity of their natural relationship (since the young wife and older father ran off together), left a lot of ground to cover for a wonderful continuation. I especially love the part where they pledge their deepest love for each other in a truly romantic and inspirational way. It was devastating to read of this dissolving into cheap meaningless adultery with the first outside character to be introduced so early on in part 3. I am hoping that either you (the author, since you can write very well,) or someone with a more soulful approach to this concept will pick up and run with this in the direction that I am pointing towards. I would love to see this happen with two people like Tom and Vicky (his Mom).

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
No Thanks

You just took an interesting love story and ruined it.

A loving relationship became a disgusting and repugnant bit of trash.

BigDog251BigDog251about 10 years ago
screwed it up

You had a good story going on and f*#@ it up

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Got to agree with the other commenters on this one, ff. You had a good story line going until you turned his mom into a whore who very easily fucked her son/lover's best friend behind his back multiple times. Actually, seeing as 99% of the fucking in this chapter was between the two guys and each others moms, this probably should have been in the Mature category instead of the incest category.

Also, is the missionary position the only permission the author knows? How about a little pussy licking or cock sucking? Lastly, is Tom able to turn invisible or does he become a fly as that's the only way he can see the details of the fucking he's seen without being spotted.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatover 9 years ago
;_;

Wai do all the females in this series have to be submissive slut, with hardly any mind of their own? I could sorta under stand if they were under influence of alcohol, or even ecstasy, but they are just straight up slut, with no commitment to anyone or anything except their vaginas. They cheat at any given opportunity, GAWD. Intimacy 0, Love 0, Cheating 10, ugh its over Q.Q

oneknightquestoneknightquestover 9 years ago
Short read ???

It never ceases to surprise me, the number of people that pre judge, almost everything !! These are the same ones who hear, see or feel strongly, about something with only 1/2 the facts, stories or an unverified information.. These people, truly, believe their opinion (armed with this "info.") is the gospel truth !!!

If , instead reading only reading 1/6 th. of this story, they had read the entire 6 parts before making a rush to judge the story line.... The unfair opinion of the series, might

have been quite different !! Life, is rarely fair to wise men or women or fools

and so the lives of most people are usually pretty screwed up !!!! Including, those

who come from a family who is usually screwed up, at the start !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Storyline

A good story, screwed all to hell. I knew it was going wrong when his father got it on with the son's wife and set up housekeeping with his daughter-in-law and his grandchild, but now you have the main character getting off on seeing his own mother taken by his friend! I quit reading at that point and went straight to comments. I'm done with this story.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 8 years ago
Learn to spell

I read Parts One & Two. In them I was firstly annoyed by your lack of ability to spell correctly. Secondly, I was amazed, and disappointed, there was no anal or BJ's. Within the first few hundred words of Part Three you wrongly wrote, 'were' instead of 'we're' [We Are] and then went on several times to wrongly spell, 'you're [you are] annoyingly you insist upon writing YOUR. Its quite simple, its not rocket science. Sorry, I'm done with it.

As a side: 'Oneknightquest: Christ, what are you on? It's obvious it doesn't agree with you. I have some advice [it's free, don't panic]; You should stop using it, close your pc, and go outside and get some fresh air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't listen to the criticism!

Everyone has a way they like to do things, and there's nothing wrong with that. I've never cared about anal sex. There isn't anywhere I like to put my hard cock than inside a hot wet pussy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a train wreck

When the author brought in the friend and then sat back and watched his friend screw his mother without doing or saying anything was a complete turn off. I don't think I've ever seen such a fucked up story. What a damn mess!

The old guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
New direction.....OLD story

The first part was an EXACT copy of the "mother in law so hot"...your story.

After his friend got the mother you shifted gears and headed for HIS mother.....OK, interesting.....at least it's not a copy.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
FUCKED UP STORY

I GOTTA FEEL FOR TOMMY BUT WHAT A WIMP, A PUSSY AND A COWARD. IF HE LOVED HIS MOTHER, WHY DIDN'T HE STOP PETE AND HIS MOTHER? WHAT A FUCKED UP WORLD.

Mikal1134Mikal1134over 5 years ago
No no no

Pissed me off when he let his friend fuck his mother. Asuch as he loves her, that's a let down. I'm a jealous person and I didn't like that part. Even earlier when he saw his dad fuck his mom, he should have felt sick

dikupinyadikupinyaover 4 years ago
i'm in love with you mom?

if he was in love he would have kicked petes ass when his mom said no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SO FUCKED UP AND TOTALLY HATE EVERY CHARACTER

This story is so fucked up that you cannot have any sympathy for any character and you end up hating all of them. I have no urge to read further. One star.

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

Starts off like it could develop into a very good mother son love story. Sadly the author decided instead to go the exact opposite and turn the mother into a nympho slut that will fuck anything that walks or crawls. Total waste of time reading the first couple of chapters to have it turned into total and complete garbage!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still steamy and compelling. Not very happy about the twist of Mom and son's best friend. All part of the web being woven though. Great story, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the phrase "weeping gash" was way over-used and somewhat crude. And, I was disappointed in the friend who took his mom and vice-versa. This series should have ended with #2.

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

Where is the tag warning that this is a cuckold story?

Davespqr1Davespqr1about 1 year ago

You seem to have an aversion to oral sex , none of the women in your stories ever suck your cock.

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

This story is fucked up and is all over the place. The sex scenes all read the same. It’s gotten very monotonous.

DormayVooDormayVoo9 months ago

Parts 1 & 2 were beautiful. Mother and son both confessed their deep and undying love for each other. Part 3 has her son watching her, the love of his life, get banged by his pal and doing nothing about it. I just about vomited

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 hour ago

Stopped reading after his "friend" started banging his mom. I guess this is just some weird incest betrayal cuck story. What a shame as it had potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous